All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side)

Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side) Empty Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side)

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 am

Here's my side. (I started this on the old ATN as well,but I lost what I'd written,so I'm re-writeing it.) This is going to be in Diary form.

Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
    Mom and Dad told Jenny and I about my other older sister today. They say her name is Shayla and we get to meet her very,very soon. Mommy says that she's her personal Mini-me! I was talking to Mom alone for a little bit before they went to get her.

"Mommy,what does she look like? Shayla,I mean." I wondered.

"She looks a lot like me,I hear. I haven't seen a picture of her in forever."

"Do you know if she's nice?"

" I don't,but if she's anything like your father and I,then yes." She said. It sounded like she was already annoyed by my questionings.

I said goodbye to Mom and Dad and went to draw what I thought she looked like from her description.

Sincerally,
    Allysa McNamara

Sorry it's kinda short. My puter is acting up,so I shortened it,but only by a little.

Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side) Empty Re: Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 pm

well it is ok allysa it is really good but i do need shayla to help me with my side of the story
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504

Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side) Empty Re: Rockstar's Daughter (Allysa's side)

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 pm

that was awesome =]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

yeah it sure is and i can't wait to read chapter 2
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Number of posts : 60

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm

tank ya!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm

ur welcome
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Chapter 2

Dear Diary,
    8:00 A.M.
    Mommy told us to go out to the bus. I wonder why. It's a little early for us...

8:45 A.M.
    Mommy's going to tell me a secret! She says that Jenny and I are going to love it!

9:00 A.M.
    Mommy said that we were going to be on our favorite T.V. show, the Doodlebops! We are new Doodlebops! I never knew that Mom and Dad were so connected...

"We're more connected than you know." Mommy giggled. I always thought she looked like DeeDee. Uncle Jonny looked at me and shook his head before he went back to work. He always looked like Moe. Daddy started argueing with Auntie Kate. He always looked like Rooney.

Are they the real Doodlebops? Nah, they aren't THAT cool. Oh wait... they are.

9:15
    Mom and Dad brought Shayla on the bus. I laughed as Auntie started beating Dad up. I remember as a little child always seeing Doodlebop colors comeing off of Dad and Mom when we hit them. I wondered, but never asked. I saw blue dust from Mommy and Daddy's room. What were they hiding?

I sugested that us girls really get to know each other. Shayla and Jenny agreed.

Chapter 3

Dear Diary,
    Mommy slid me a note before we went left the bus. I read it quicker than anyone else on the bus would ever have, even Daddy.

It read:
    "What you suspect is true, Allysa. That locket I gave you is hidden under your skin. That is why you could never find it. Jen and Shayla have theirs as well, where you can see them. I can only trust you with our secrets, so when you go inside, you'll know where to take Shayla. We have some trouble, and Shayla's in danger. We are going to keep watch. Call for us if you see anything suspicious. Love you,
    Mom and Dad,
    a.k.a. DeeDee and Rooney Doodle"

I was shocked when I recieved the knowledge Mommy wrote of. I took Shayla around, now knowing that we were going to be the closest sisters in the history of the Doodle family. I couldn't wait! I caught Mommy explaining to Jen everything except what danger Shayla was in. Jen would help me explain what I needed to.

"Well, I got to meet everyone, but I keep thinking I missed meeting one person." Shayla said.

Daddy looked at me and talked to me through my thoughts, "You forgot Uncle Jonny again."

"What is it Daddy?"

"I don't think she met Jonny yet, did she?"

"No, she hasn't. OMG, you're gonna love him!"

I left Shayla with Uncle Jonny, after yelling at him for calling me small fry again, and went to talk to Mommy.

"Shayla? In danger? Of what? The Lazytown family again? I hate knowing how they hurt you."

"It's okay. The only thing left is my scar." she said, traceing the make-up covered scar with her finger.

Sincerally,
    Allysa McNamara
    (a.k.a. Sparkle Doodle)

Hope you enjoy! I worked hard,trying to keep Shayla's and my side together. I hope I succeded!

Last edited by ♥Miss♥Teddybear♥Moyers♥ on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 pm

OMG amazing!!! i love it! it was super close to my side! great job sis!
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 am

Thanks! My character is going to be one of the most secretive, I guess. I can't wait for your next Chapter.
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 am

awesome!
    i have to remeber where i put my written copy and i'll start on the new chapter!
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 am

Awesome! Hopefully Jen will be able to post her next chapters soon as well!

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

goos job allysa and i will unless shayla helps me with it then i can even though right now i still don't have a computer i can problaby write it in about 1 hour cause that is how much i have at the library's computer
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat May 08, 2010 7:25 am

I'm willing to help out a bit when I'm on, but with school, my new babysitting job, and the talent show coming up, I don't have time untill the 21st.

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:39 am

oh well maybe shayla can i don't know cause i don't really know what to read even though i already read the second chapter
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri May 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Plenty of time! I'm out of school! I'll be on more often!

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm

oh yeah so can u please help me then with my side of the story please allysa please sis Sad scratch
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Mon May 24, 2010 8:39 am

No prob. I'll let you know when I'll be on.

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm

ok but i will be at the library though sometime in the afternoon on mondays, thursdays and saturdays ok and i hope that is good for u since i still don't have a computer Sad
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Chapter 4
    Dear Diary,

So, yesterday, after we watched Mom, Dad, and Uncle Jonny play out the newest Doodlebops episode, we went out to eat. I looked at Mom's concerned look and approached her.

"Are they near?"

"Very. Shayla's in more danger than I thought."

"Mommy, can we take her anywhere to be safe?"

"There's no place safe for her anymore. Lazytowners are everywhere."

"Even on our safe place?"

"Our safe place is quarintined at the moment."

"Oh, yeah, the poisoned food...."

We went home and I slept uneasy. Mom didn't let me see Shayla's room, so I don't know if she's safe. Usually, Dad and I would be setting up a security system, like we did with mine and Jenny's room. Did Dad set one up by... himself? No, Dad must be sitting outside her room for now. Jonny hanging from the window like when I was little and Mom brewing coffee. Yep, that's what I smelled as I fell asleep. Fresh brewed coffee.

This morning, a Lazytowner stood at my window. She smiled with purple eyes looking like she was asking for help. I was shocked. My door began to open and the girl jumped down and ran away.

"What is it, Sprinkles?" Uncle Jonny asked.

"Nothing, Uncle Jonny." I said, smiling.

"Alright, Small Fry, breakfast is ready!" Jonny said with a evil smile. His eyes showed he cared deeply for my safety and wanted to know what, or who, I saw outside my window.

"Don't call me Small Fry!!!!!" I shouted playfully. My eyes showed him that I'd explain later, when it was time to go to the park.

For breakfast, we had Momma's famous Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Hersey's chocolate syrup. Shayla requested the double chocolate, I added the chocolate syrup.

"Great idea, sis!" She said happily. Her eyes shown bright, although they were awfully dark. I noticed that they had lightened since I first saw her. They had been almost black when she got on the bus, but now, they were a dark chocolate brown color. Perhaps her eyes would be like Uncle Jonny's. Maybe her's would end up that BEAUTIFUL blue-green color. Mine were plain, emotional, blue, although I could hide my emotions well."Let's make a toast!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"To great family!" I shouted happily.

"To great family!" Everyone replied.

Well, off to the park.

Sincerally,
    Allysa McNamara
    a.k.a. Sparkle Doodle
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 pm

kewl!
    i think i can write a follow up 3rd chapter of my side to that tomorrow!
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Great! Don't we just have the craziest parents?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:22 pm

wow good chapter allysa and i kind of need help with my side of the story
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 am

♥Miss♥Teddybear♥Moyers♥ wrote:Great! Don't we just have the craziest parents?
    thats why we love them so much!
    jonny must think he's spiderman or something though lol
    and COFFEE!
    i think im already attached to mom if she makes coffee in the middle of the night.
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 am

The smell of coffee helps me get to sleep, somehow....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm

i am sorry but i don't drink coffee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:51 am