All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

So Hurt and Upset

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

So Hurt and Upset Empty So Hurt and Upset

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm so hurt and upset right now. The guy that I liked doesn't like me the same way. He's not speaking to me now and neither is another of my friends. The whole thing came out during the first dance of White Cross here. I was really sad to point where I was crying. There was one positive thing came out of it which is that the new guy in our gang admit that he liked me and wanted to go out with me. It took me by shock but the more I think about him the more I'm starting to like him. It's just going to take me awhile to get over the other guy that I liked. I'm also mad that all this had to happen the week of my 26th birthday. I don't want to two guys that hurt me at my party on Friday. The guy that does like said if they come he's going to leave and I kind of don't want to him to leave because I do care about him and he was there for when I needed someone to lean on. I need time to heal and just take things slow this time. I just don't want to get hurt again because I don't think I could handle it.
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

So Hurt and Upset Empty Re: So Hurt and Upset

Post by LoveFreshBeats Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Sorry, This had to happen to you.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Pinky Doodle wrote:Sorry, This had to happen to you.

I'm not hurt and upset anymore. The new guy in my life it totally the best guy I've been with. He knows that it's going to take time to really be happy again but I'm getting there thanks to him. He told me to take all the time in the world. He's liked me from the moment he met me almost 2 years ago but he just wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell me which was at the dance when I got hurt by the two other guys. He's told me that he loves me a few times. I told him that it's going to take me a while to tell him that I love him. He said that was okay and I could tell him when I was ready. I can't believe how lucky I am to have in my life now. He's tens better than my ex-boyfriend and he's also a better kisser too. I actually feel a connect when him and I kiss. He feels it too. Everyone is happy for us except for my ex-boyfriend but he'll get over it.
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

That's good. Smile
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 pm

The only thing that some people may have a problem with is the age difference between me and my boyfriend because he's 13 years older than me. It's like that old saying goes Age doesn't matter when you're in love. The age doesn't matter to me because he's tens better to me than my ex-boyfriend was.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm

It will be 5 months on February 15th since I started going out with my boyfriend but sometimes feels like forever. My boyfriend and I were going to married this year 5 days before my birthday but I conceived him to wait until next February 15th. It will be a year and 5 months next February 15th. I've already seen the engagement ring that he's getting only because he wanted to make sure that I liked it but I'm not sure when he'll propose to me because he'll just surprise. I get to spend all of our 5 month anniversary with him because there's no work either of us that day. He's getting me a dozen red roses for Valentine's Day which makes me really happy because I've always wanted roses for Valentine's Day but never thought I would ever get them.
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 pm

OMG!!!! I'm speachless!!!
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm

JessicaMarie wrote:OMG!!!! I'm speachless!!!

I'll be that way when he proposes to me because I never thought I'd ever end of getting married. I know now that it's because I hadn't found the special guy that I was meant to be with until now. I know that my boyfriend is my soul mate and my one true love. He loves me unconditionally. If I get mad at him I can only stay mad at him for about 2 or 3 seconds than I get this sad feeling in my heart than I apologize to him.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

aww congrats rolanda i am so happy for u now i just need my bf to pop the question then i would be engage but that won't happen for a long time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content