All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

Hurt & upset

Hurt & upset Empty Hurt & upset

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Ok, so this guyy which I thought was a friend is havin' a partyy, he's pretty much invitin' everyone I know, but me.
    KC asked him about it, the guyys exact words was, "I don't want that freak at my party".

I juss want acceptance ='( ... but he didn't have 2 call me a freak ='( I can't help I am who I am ='( I can't help i'm different. & my mind don't work like it should, & I have no control over my moods. =( I wish I was normal. I hate bein' left out because i'm differet. =''(

Times like dis, I juss wanna give up on life ='(
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Hurt & upset Empty Re: Hurt & upset

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Dude, don't ever believe that you are a freak. You know who your friends are and you know who cares. We are here for you, bro.
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

~*Fire*~*Lit*~*Nights*~ wrote:Dude, don't ever believe that you are a freak. You know who your friends are and you know who cares. We are here for you, bro.

^agree

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

It hurts. It happens ALOT. ='( I'm alwayys left out 4 1 reason or another. ='(
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I know that feeling. But the people that do that arent worth your time. You have friends that do want to hang with you. =)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 am

It's not that I got left out ... I can handle that. But it's the fact that i'm a freak 'coz i'm alittle different than others. My mind doesn't work like it should. They judge me without really knowin' me. Theyy see me as this horrible guyy, juss because if my past. I'm not the same as I used 2 be. I know I mayy not alwayys be a good guyy. But I try. I try so hard 2 get others 2 see that i'm good. But it hurts 2 be known as a weird kid or a freak juss because i'm not like everyone else. I can't help that. I can't help that i'm not perfect. =(
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 am

MasterOfEvil wrote:It's not that I got left out ... I can handle that. But it's the fact that i'm a freak 'coz i'm alittle different than others. My mind doesn't work like it should. They judge me without really knowin' me. Theyy see me as this horrible guyy, juss because if my past. I'm not the same as I used 2 be. I know I mayy not alwayys be a good guyy. But I try. I try so hard 2 get others 2 see that i'm good. But it hurts 2 be known as a weird kid or a freak juss because i'm not like everyone else. I can't help that. I can't help that i'm not perfect. =(

but no one's perfect Cam. Some people like to just hurt other people. sometimes. But you are NOT a freak. Dont give that person satisfaction by letting it get to you.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 pm

<3xxDare2Dreamxx<3 wrote:
    but no one's perfect Cam. Some people like to just hurt other people. sometimes. But you are NOT a freak. Dont give that person satisfaction by letting it get to you.

I can't help it =P But i'll try 2 not let it get 2 me
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm called a freak because I'm different. I say "Thanks!" and move on!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Dude, don't listen to that idiot. You are normal ... for you. lol

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Guess dats right. .lol.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

i agree and i just have to say cam u also know how feel too cause really guys all my life i have been called really mean names and been made fun off and it really hurts me alot that is why i hate having a stupid disabily Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content