All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story)

The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story) Empty The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:59 pm

A Fairy Tale written by: Me

The Characters
    Princess Amber & Narrator: Me
    Prince Sportacus: Magnus Scheving
    Queen Terri, Princess Amber's mother: Terri Irwin
    King Greg, Princess Amber's father: Gregory John Page
    Princess Viv, Princess Amber's sister: Vivian B. McLaughlin
    Tony the Wicked Warlock: Tony James
    Princess Deedee, Princess Amber's other sister: Lisa J. Lennox
    Rooney the Blue Fairy: Chad McNamara
    Stephanie the Pink Fairy: Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Moe the Orange Fairy: Jonathan Wexlar
    Christy the Good With: Christy Carlson Romano
    King Steve, Prince Sportacus' father: Steve Irwin
    Queen Brenda, Prince Sportacus' mother: Brenda Blue (Eve Whittle)
    Prince Ty, Prince Sportacus' brother: Ty Pennington

The Summaries
    Scene 1: Queen Brenda, King Steve & Prince Ty welcome a brand-new baby boy into the family and they named him Prince Sportacus. Three faires came and gave the baby prince three gifts one from each fairy, but as soon as the third fairy was about to give the baby prince his gift a wicked warlock named Tony comes and gives the baby prince a gift. The gift Tony gives the baby prince is that on his 21st birthday he will prick his finger on a spinning wheel and will fall into a deep sleep. The third fairy fianlly gives the baby prince his gift and that will be that the Wicked Warlock's spell will be broken by true love's first kiss and the prince's true love will be a beautiful princess.

Scene 2: The day before the prince's 21st birthday the three faires take the prince into the woods to hide him from Tony the Wicked Warlock.

Scene 3: The prince sneaks off into the woods where he meets a beautiful princess but the prince doesn't know that she is a princess and the princess doesn't know that he is a prince, but that doesn't matter to them because they fell in love at first sight and then they will sing a song together.

Scene 4: The afternoon before the prince's 21st birthday the three faires get the prince's birthday cake and other birthday stuff ready for the prince so that when he wakes up that morning and comes down stairs he will see everything that the three faires made for him.

Scene 5: The princess went back to her family and her sisters came up to her ask her how her day was and she didn't really want to tell her sisters but her sisters kept bugging her and kept bugging her and then fianlly the princess told her sisters what had happened then they sang a song.

Scene 6: The King and Queen of the princesses walks in after the princesses sing their song. Then the King and Queen ask their daughters what they were up to before their parents walked in.

Scene 7: Prince Sportacus and his brother Prince Ty are in their special room that's in their castle and they are talking about what Prince Sportacus did when he was in the forest.

Scene 8: The King and Quen of the princes walks in after the boys were talking about what Prince Sportacus did in the forest. The King and Queen asked their boys what they were up to before their parents walked in.

Scene 9: Tony the Wicked Warlock is in his lair and he's talking to his pet crow who can talk. Tony and his pet crow are talking about how they should stop a princess from recusing the prince after he pricks his finger on the spinning wheel.

Scene 10: The day of the prince's 21st birthday and he wakes up and goes down stairs and he sees his birthday cake and his other birthday presents from the three faires.

Scene 11: Later that day Tony the Wicked Warlock captures the prince and takes him to a room in the prince's castle where he finds a crown and he puts the crown on than Tony's crow lures the prince into another room in the castle and the whole time the prince is hypnotized and the prince sees a spinning wheel and before he knew it he pricked his finger on the spinning wheel and he fell into a deep, deep, deep, deep, sleep.

Scene 12: Then a few minutes later the three faires found out that the prince was missing and the they sensed that something horrible happened to the prince and then they found Tony the Wicked Warlock standing in front of the prince who fell into a deep, deep, deep, deep, sleep after pricking his finger on the spinning wheel. The three faires asked Tony what he did with the prince and than Tony stepped aside and the three faires saw that Prince Sportacus was lying there on the grouond not moving. The three fairies made them as small as a fly and they put everyone in the prince's kingdom to sleep.

Scene 13: Princess Amber comes to the rescue and she rescues her sleeping prince with a kiss but Tony the Wicked Warlcok puts obstacles in her way but the three faires turns those obstacles into sweeter things like they turned the rocks into bubbles adn then they turned the arrows into flowers. Then Tony the Wicked Warlock changes himself into a great big fire-breathing dragon after he surrounded the castle where the sleeping prince was with a bunch of thorny vines so that the princess can't go and rescue the prince but the princess gets some help from the three faires.

Scene 14: The princess goes into the castle where she finds the prince lying in bed fast asleep and she goes over to the prince and gives him a kiss and he wakes up. Then everyone else in the kingdom that were asleep are waking up just after the princess kisses the sleeping prince.

Scene 15: The prince and the princess are married and they danced their first dance together. Then the prince and the princess sand a song together called "My Heart Will Go On."
    Demonic_Anglo
    Demonic_Anglo

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story) Empty Re: The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story)

Post by Demonic_Anglo Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Awsum fairy tale! XD Good job! XD Cool

The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story) Empty Re: The Sleeping Prince (My First Fairy Tale Story)

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:09 pm

yeah it is alsome good job amber

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm

It's going to be a long while before I post chapter 1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 am