All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45 Empty Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45 Art_richardson_gi
    Natasha Richardson, a film star, Tony-winning stage actress and member of the famed Redgrave acting family, died Wednesday March 18th after suffering injuries in a ski accident, according to a family statement. She was 45.
    Richardson, wife of actor Liam Neeson, was injured Monday in a fall on a ski slope at a Quebec resort about 80 miles northwest of Montreal.
    Richardson's family released a statement saying, "Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."
    According to a statement from Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, Richardson fell during a lesson on a beginners' trail. "She did not show any visible sign of injury, but the ski patrol followed strict procedures and brought her back to the bottom of the slope and insisted she should see a doctor," the statement said.
    Richardson, accompanied by her instructor, returned to her hotel, but about an hour after the fall was "not feeling good," the statement said. An ambulance was called, and Richardson was taken to a local hospital before being transferred to Hopital du Sacre-Coeur in Montreal. From there she was transferred to Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
    Friends and colleagues were saddened by her death.
    "Natasha was brilliant, beautiful, funny, talented beyond measure, as emotionally raw as she was razor sharp," said Jodie Foster, who worked with Richardson in "Nell," in a statement. "Tasha loved fiercely and that love continues in all of us who knew her. May Liam, her beautiful boys and her loving family hold her close as they move through this tragic moment."
    "Natasha combined the best of [her parents, Vanessa] Redgrave and [Tony] Richardson: the enormous depth and emotional force of a great actor on the one hand, and the intelligence and objectivity of a great director on the other. She was a one-of-a-kind, a magnificent actress," said director Sam Mendes in a statement. Mendes directed Richardson in her Tony-winning "Cabaret" performance.
    Richardson was practically born to perform. Her grandfather, Sir Michael Redgrave, was a famed British actor. Her mother, Vanessa Redgrave, is an Oscar-winning actress, and her father, the late director Tony Richardson, helmed such films as "Look Back in Anger," "The Entertainer" and the Oscar-winning "Tom Jones."If anyone has seen the 1998 remake of "The Parent Trap" starring Lindsay Lohan than you'll recongize Natasha as the actress who played her mother in that movie. When I heard that she died I was really sad because she was one of my favorite actress and she was so good at what she did. R.I.P Natasha Richardson.

Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45 Empty Re: Natasha Richardson Dies Age 45

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:44 pm

i heard that she died and that is so sad that she died too
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes it is sad that she died Jen. She was very beautiful young lady and very talented actress. There's one good thing that came out her death which is that are making people wearing helmets when they ski now.
    michelle1
    michelle1

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by michelle1 Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

I cannot believe she died! I only saw her in the movie The Parent Trap with Linsday Lohan and she did a great job.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:47 pm

yeah she sure was rolanada and yes she was michelle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm