All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50

Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50 Empty Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50 MichaelJackson13
    On the morning of June 25, 2009, Jackson reportedly collapsed at a home he was renting in west Los Angeles. Paramedics responded to a 911 call at 12:12 pm local time. He reportedly was not breathing at the time that paramedics arrived, and CPR was quickly performed. He fell into a coma and died shortly after being rushed to the UCLA hospital. The cause of death is suspected to be cardiac arrest. At 4:36 pm local time, the Los Angeles coroner confirmed Jackson's death. Although there is no evidence of criminality, Los Angeles Police Department detectives have opened an investigation into his death.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50 Empty Re: Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm

I was so upset when I heard about it. My friend Matt phoned me and told me. He'll be sadly missed by all his fans. May he Rest In Peace.

Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50 Empty Re: Michael Jackson the King of Pop Dies At 50

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:45 pm

yes i heard he die too and it is so sad and yes he will be missed by all of his fans from around the world
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm still in totally shock about all this. Melissa AKA Moe Doodle Fanatic and her fiance are still in shock too. The three of us can't get our heads around the fact that he's really gone.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:24 pm

me either and lots of people r talking about like on news, e talk, entainment tonight canada and enterainment tonight
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 pm

I was listeing to some of his songs and watching his videos on youtube. I started to tear up while I was the vidoes so it's finally sneaking in that he's acutally gone. You will reamain in the hearts of his many fans forever and will be sadly missed.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 pm

yes that is true rolanda and i would tear up too if i saw any of his videos on youtube
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by orangeskittles Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm

this is soo sad! i was at m aunts house, and we were watching VH1 and they were showing all of his music video's so we were watching them. lol. and omgosh, he was such a good dancer! it's sad how he died 2!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:17 pm

yes it is but his faual is tomorrow too

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 pm

The Michael Jackson Memorial Service is tomorrow July 7, 2009 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm

i heard about that too amber

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 am