All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

This irritated me

This irritated me Empty This irritated me

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm

On another forum Rolanda said

♥Cutealicious83♥ wrote:The thing that really bugs me the most is two faced people. These are people that seem all nice and friendly but secretly behind your back saying different things or accusing of doing things that didn't do at all. It's totally unacceptable and not very nice in my books. I try to stay away from people like that but sometimes you don't know that they are like until later on.

Which I get the feelin' she's talkin' about us.

Juss coz u THINK people are two faced don't mean theyy are. U don't take time out to know people so u DON'T understand people. Like me, Did u know I have a mental illness, I have Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder. I have family, friends, & relationship problems because of it. Coz no one likes to deal someone who's "mental"

... U got mad coz I brought up that u should ask permission before usin' a topic from someone else. ALL u had to do was ASK the person .. u STOLE & refused 2 ask .. I find that wrong.

The reason I left ur forum is coz I was gettin' too stressed bein' there. I was told to avoid stress .. so far, it hasn't happened.

I'm NOT two faced, I don't talk about people behind their backs, I do it to their face ... The wayy u see me is who I am. YES, I know i'm a horrible person ... I can't help I am who I am.

And under ur Pet Peeves topic, u said "Moody People" was one of urs, that's not veryy nice. If it someone like me who has Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder, that's like a mood disorder (with a bunch of other crapp) ... people can't help that ...

This irritated me Empty Re: This irritated me

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

i agree with cam and i know u delected me from ur stupid ugly fourm which btw i did not do anything so u had no freaking reason to delected me and i can see why u dont have must friends they way u r treating them and u know i am now done with u i am now ending me friendship with u and i am going to delecte my accounts from ur other forums i am now so there u meanie jerk face yeah that is what u get when u call people two-faced and btw i have better friends who treat me right and does not delecte me from there forums so no reason so goodbye forever rolanda and i know i will still be a good admin on here so bye bye rolanda
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't care what you two think because actually to be truthful whether you believe me or not that post was made for a person that my fiance knows that was going out with one of his best friend because she was all nice to me than behind my back she was saying that I was annoying and she didn't like me. She wasn't woman enough to come to me and tell me. I found out for two my fiance's friends because they felt that I should know. I still talk to at the dances but that's about it. My fiance's friend isn't seeing her anymore because he was getting too stressed out with the way she went on. He seems a lot happier with out to be honest. I also serious making it so that Amber and me are the only two Admins on here again like it was before. If you two have a problem with that than you'll have to deal with it.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

oh yeah we will and btw u can;t take our ranks away because this is not ur forum it is pams so don;t even think about it please i did not do anything wrong u r just being mean to everyone for no reason and u need to stop right now

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm

♥Cutealicious83♥ wrote:I don't care what you two think because actually to be truthful whether you believe me or not that post was made for a person that my fiance knows that was going out with one of his best friend because she was all nice to me than behind my back she was saying that I was annoying and she didn't like me. She wasn't woman enough to come to me and tell me. I found out for two my fiance's friends because they felt that I should know. I still talk to at the dances but that's about it. My fiance's friend isn't seeing her anymore because he was getting too stressed out with the way she went on. He seems a lot happier with out to be honest. I also serious making it so that Amber and me are the only two Admins on here again like it was before. If you two have a problem with that than you'll have to deal with it.

It's not like i'm wanted here anywayy.
    I've changed ATN back to how it used to before I became an admin, so do whatcha want.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 pm

i agree u need to stop this crap rolanda we did not do anythin wrong so please don;t take our ranks away for no reasono
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:23 pm

You seem to be forgetting that it was me that asked both of you to be Admins in the first place. I was an Admin longer before either of you because I asked Pam to be one when I first joined here. If you don't like than tough like I said deal with it and if you want to leave than you go do that too but it's really up to you.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

yeah so that does not mean u can take our ranks away just because ur mad about people leaving and stuff i love being admin but since u r not leting me i can always get pam to put it back for me if she will put it back for me so please don;t take cam and is rank as away as u said i am need as admin in case anyone cases trouble and i have been a good admin and so has cam so please don;t do this rolanda please

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

@Rolanda:
    Then do it and quit talkin' about it. I'm gona leave anywayy, I can't take all this stress, myy psychiatrist and therapist said I don't need the stress anywayy .. THIS kinda of crapp is why people LEFT ur forum. I actuallyy know how to treat members. But like I said before. I'm not wanted her, so I trulyy don't care what u do. Coz I don't want to be a part of any forum that has u and Amber as admins.
    Ur causin' me to have a breakdown -_- not that u reallyy care ...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:39 pm

yeah well i still don;t want mine to be taken away because really i think u r being really mean by taking both cam and i rank away for no reason we did not do anything so please keep mine i am sorry and i know other people think i am good admin so u have no right to take mine away so please don;t
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by MasterOfEvil Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

MasterOfEvil wrote:
    @Rolanda:
    Then do it and quit talkin' about it. I'm gona leave anywayy, I can't take all this stress, myy psychiatrist and therapist said I don't need the stress anywayy .. THIS kinda of crapp is why people LEFT ur forum. I actuallyy know how to treat members. But like I said before. I'm not wanted her, so I trulyy don't care what u do. Coz I don't want to be a part of any forum that has u and Amber as admins.

Just stay calm, Cam. I'm here for you. We know you're the best admin, don't let others get you down. You have real friends and better forums. You'll be fine. Please don't stress over these people. They aren't worth it.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 pm

i agree even though i am also the best admin on here too so please don;t take it away rolanda just because u r mad and takeing our rank for no reason
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm

BloodLord wrote:
    MasterOfEvil wrote:
    @Rolanda:

Just stay calm, Cam. I'm here for you. We know you're the best admin, don't let others get you down. You have real friends and better forums. You'll be fine. Please don't stress over these people. They aren't worth it.

Totally agree, although I'm not a member on any of your other forums. I tend to stick to one at a time.... This has been my forum home forever.....

But anyways, I totally agree with KC here.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 pm

but how about my rank allysa rolanda is going to take it away for no reason so u and shayla won't ask me anymore sorry again i wrote a letter on shayla's chatzy about it
    Sad
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by MasterOfEvil Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am

♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ wrote:
    BloodLord wrote:
    MasterOfEvil wrote:
    @Rolanda:

Totally agree, although I'm not a member on any of your other forums. I tend to stick to one at a time.... This has been my forum home forever.....

But anyways, I totally agree with KC here.

Being on multiple forums can get a tad bit rough at times. But forum hopping can keep others busy, when it's not stressful. Lol.

Thanks for agreeing. =)
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

I know that with the way things having been going on here that it's stressed a lot of people out including me. I was actually getting an upset stomach. I've been doing a lot of thinking yesterday and today. I'm really sorry for any drama that I have caused. I gave Cam and Jennifer back their Admin ranks. I'm really sorry for causing so much drama especially Cam. I miss the good old days when this use to be one big happy family that loved everything including the Doodlebops. I know that people on here may not believe me right now but I decided to say what's on my mind anyway. I went to church with my mother today which I haven't been doing lately because I was either tired or sick. I was sitting their listening to the message and what was being said made me think of what's going on here. I also wanted to let everyone on here know something that I think I've told some of the members on here but I want everyone to know now. I was born with a heart condition which resulted in me having a hard time through school especially in math. I had people always telling me that I couldn't do it but I didn't let that stop me from trying. I happy to say that in June 0 203 I graduated from school and proved all those people wrong. I had a lot of good friends through out school to keep me in positive mood even when things didn't look so good. I've also had a lot of trouble in finding love but the man that I'm with now is the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life and I knew that almost from the first moment we started dating. He has Schizophrenia but I find it hard to believe because he always so calm and relaxed. He doesn't show any signs of anything wrong with him at all. I know this other guy that used to live with my cousin that has the same thing. He's scared of every little sound and everything. He used to get so paranoid that he locked the door on my cousin one night while my cousin was at work. My cousin came home after work and couldn't get in. My cousin tried to get the other guys attention by banging on the door but no matter what my cousin did the other guy would not let him in at all. My cousin had to end up going through his own kitchen window to get into his own house and it was shortly after that he told the other guy that he had to move out. That's that I have to say for now but I just had to get this off my shoulders because like I said at the first it was really starting to stress me out too.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 am

I actuallyy dunno how all this got started -_-

But I do apologize. I am sorry for EVERYTHIN'. And I do feel bad coz I deleted some boards on here that I added awhile back but I WILL put them back. Again, I am reallyy veryy sorry.

Last edited by MasterOfEvil on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 am

MasterOfEvil wrote:I actuallyy dunno how all this got started -_-

But I do apologize. I am sorry for EVERYTHIN'. And I do feel bad coz I deleted some boards on here that I added awhilw back but I WILL put them back. Again, I am reallyy veryy sorry.

It's okay Cam and I accept your apologize.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks ^_^

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:05 pm

i guess i will do too i guess i don't know yet but if u r mad at someone or whatever u don't need to take it out on anyone else and take there ranks away even though u put it on there profile it is not fair to them and that is very mean i could have message pam about it since i do have her on my myspace page but i didn't think of it until today but still yeah i know u have a stupid disabily like me yes i kind of hate it that is why i said stupid and yeah i know about ur heart condition but still u were not very nice at all just saying
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 pm

krazyinlovewithdavid wrote:i guess i will do too i guess i don't know yet but if u r mad at someone or whatever u don't need to take it out on anyone else and take there ranks away even though u put it on there profile it is not fair to them and that is very mean i could have message pam about it since i do have her on my myspace page but i didn't think of it until today but still yeah i know u have a stupid disabily like me yes i kind of hate it that is why i said stupid and yeah i know about ur heart condition but still u were not very nice at all just saying

I really want to apologize to you too. You were there to warn about that guy that was saying mean stuff about everyone and he hasn't been on in long time which is a good thing.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 pm

fine i just don't want my rank to ever be taken away ever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 am