All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story)

Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story) Empty Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Written by: Me

The Characters
    Amber & Narrator: Me
    Sportacus: Magnus Scheving
    Amber's mother, Terri: Terri Irwin
    Amber's father, Steve: Steve Irwin
    Amber's older sister, Mary Lou: Mary Lou Retton
    Amber's older brother, Greg: Gregory John Page
    Amber's little sister, Bindi: Bindi Sue Irwin
    Amber's baby brother, Bob: Robert Clarence Irwin
    Amber's other older sister, Steph: My cousin Stephanie

Additional Characters are
    Stephanie, Ziggy, Trixie, Pixel, Stingy, Milford Meanswell, Bessie Busybody & Robbie Rotten

The Summaries
    Scene 1: Sportacus & Amber are in the airship with their twins. The twins are excited about their 7th birthday which is in a couple of days. The twins can't fall asleep & Sportacus & Amber are trying their hardest to get them to go to sleep.

Scene 2: Terri, Steve & their kids with their friends are planning a surprise party for the twins & that Sportacus & Amber don't even know that they are planning a surprise party for the twins.

Scene 3: Before the surprise party Robbie gives Sportacus an apple, but it was no ordinary apple. Sportacus took a bite of the apple thinking that it was a real apple, but it wasn't & then he just got sick from eating that apple.

Scene 4: Sportacus wakes up the next morning feeling sick to his stomach & he has no idea why he is feeling sick.

Scene 5: That morning Amber goes to find out why her Sportacus woke up sick. She goes to tell her friends & family that Sportacus woke up sick.

Scene 6: Later that day Amber finds out why her Sportacus is sick. Just then Amber spotted Robbie Rotten talking to himself.

Scene 7: Later that night Amber tells Sportacus why he woke up sick. She tries to find a way to make him feel better.

Scene 8: The next day is the twins' surprise birthday party that even Amber & Sportacus didn't even know about it.

Scene 9: Amber finds out that she is pregnant again with their third child. Then Amber tells Sportacus & the twins that she is having another baby. Then they go tell their friends & family that there's going to be another member of the family joining them in nine months from now.

Scene 10: It's nine months later & Amber is having the baby & they found out that it was a little boy whom that are going to name "Greg" after Amber's big brother, Greg.

The things in the () are action words.

Sportacus & his three girls are in the airship just having a lot of fun & doing what a normal family will do together. The twins are also talking about how excited they are about their birthday & can't wait until it gets here but they're not letting their parents know about this because Sportacus & Amber are on the opposite side of the airship from where their girls are at & they are talking about what they should give them for their 7th birthday.

Welcome to Lazy Town
    A place where you wanna stay
    You'll meet Robbie with his rotten plan
    And Sportacus saving the day.
    Stephanie is new in town
    And soon she and Ziggy are friends.
    With Pixel, Stingy and Trixie, too
    They're going to have a blast together.
    Go, go, go get 'em Lazy Town
    It's a start of a brand-new day
    Things are upside down,
    Here in Lazy Town
    Adventures just a moment away.

Last edited by Deedee's Girl on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Scene 1
    NARRATOR: Sportacus is in the airship with his three girls & they are his wife & our twin daughters. His wife is me & again I'm the narrator.
    SPORTACUS: Hey, girls are you excited that your birthday is in a few days?
    THE TWINS: Yes we are Dad.
    ANNELIESE: We just can't wait until it's our birthday & to see what you & Mom & all of our friends got us for our birthday.
    ERIKA: So Dad what did you & Mom get us for our birthday?
    SPORTACUS: Well girls your mom & I got you--
    AMBER (interrupting): Sweetheart don't you even let them know what we got them before their birthday comes.
    SPORTACUS (whispering): Why don't you want me to tell them, sweetie?
    AMBER (whispering): Because that will ruin the surprise & then they will know what it it before they open it. So that is the reason why I don't want you to tell them now. Let them wait until they open it on their birthday.
    SPORTACUS: Ok, sweetie.
    AMBER: That's my angel.
    NARRATOR: So after that Sportacus & I tried our hardest to put the twins to bed, but they had other plans than to go to bed.
    SPORTACUS: Come on girls it's time to go to bed.
    THE TWINS: But Dad, we can't go to sleep.
    AMBER: But girls you have to go to sleep. I know that you are excited about your birthday but it's in a couple of days.
    THE TWINS: Ok, Mom we'll go to sleep on one condition.
    AMBER & SPORTACUS (looking at each other, then the girls, saying this): What condition will that be, girls?
    THE TWINS: That you sing our song to us first, ok.
    AMBER: Oh is that all. I guess we could do that for you.
    THE TWINS: Thanks Mom & Dad.
    AMBER & SPORTACUS: You're welcome, girls.
    NARRATOR: So Sportacus & I put our girls in their beds & then we sang their song to them.
    BOTH (singing): Count, count, count your blessings one by one
    Count, count, count your blessings, every one
    And you will have so many, I am sure you’ll say
    I could never count them in a hundred days
    So count, count, count your blessings, every one

AMBER (singing): I’ve got a baby brother
    I’ve got a voice to sing
    I’ve got a little sister
    We share most everything

AMBER (singing): I know someone who loves me
    I met a friend today
    Together we had so much fun
    We laughed, we smiled, and played

NARRATOR: So then finally the girls went to sleep & we were relieved that they finally fell asleep.

Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Sick Day For Sportacus (My Fourth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Scene 2
    NARRATOR: So now my Mom, my Dad, my brothers & sisters & our friends are planning a surprise party for the twins that even Sportacus & I don't know about the party.
    TERRI: So everyone you do know that in four days is the twins' birthday & we're going to throw them a surprise party for them but don't let Amber & Sportacus know about the surprise party.
    GREG: Mom what do you want me to do for the party?
    TERRI: Well Greg, I want you to do your Magic tricks for the twins because your sister Amber told me that the twins just love magic tricks & that they want their favourite uncle to do some of his magic tricks for their birthday.
    GREG: Why do they want me to do my magic tricks?
    TERRI: Greg aren't you a magician & because they told their mother that they want you to do that & that will be your birthday present for the twins.
    GREG: Ok, Mom, I'll do that for my favourite nieces.
    TERRI: Greg they're your only nieces. Thanks, Greg.
    GREG: Oh, yeah, they are. You're welcome, Mom.
    NARRATOR: So my older brother Greg went to go practice his magic tricks for the twins' birthday party.
    STEPHANIE: Aunt Terri what do you want me to do for the party?
    TERRI: Well Stephanie I want you & your friends to help your cousins decorate for the party. And keep an eye out for Amber, Sportacus & the twins.
    EVERYONE: Why?
    TERRI: Because we don't want them to see the party decorations before their birthday.
    STEPH: Mom, I think that we should hide the decorations right now!
    TERRI: Why, Steph?
    STEPHANIE: Aunt Terri, I agree with Steph that we should hide the decorations like right now!
    TERRI: Why?
    STEPH & STEPHANIE: Here comes Sportacus & Amber with the twins right now?
    NARRATOR: So as soon as Sportacus, the twins & myself were walking up to them they all hid the decorations from us.
    AMBER: Hi, Mom what are you doing?
    TERRI: Hi, sweetheart we were just talking.
    AMBER: Talking about what Mom?
    TERRI: Oh, just nothing sweetie.
    AMBER: Mom come on just tell us what you guys were doing before we showed up?
    TERRI: Sweetheart I'm sorry, but I can't tell you because it's a surprise.
    SPORTACUS & AMBER: A surprise? What kind of surprise?
    TERRI: A surprise that you're going to have wait for a few more days to see what it is.
    NARRATOR: So then Sportacus, the twins & myself were leaving our friends & family so that they could get back to whatever they were doing.
    SPORTACUS: Sweetheart let's go back home the girls are getting sleepy.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Scene 3
    NARRATOR: So now it's two days before the twins' birthday & they're getting more & more excited & Sportacus is going down to Lazy Town to get some fresh apples for him & his three girls, but when he goes down there he bumps into Robbie Rotten.
    SPORTACUS (bumping into Robbie Rotten): Hey, Robbie watch where you're going. I have to get some apples for me & my three girls.
    ROBBIE: You're three girls?
    SPORTACUS: Yes, my three girls.
    ROBBIE: Who are your three girls, Sportacus?
    SPORTACUS: They are my wife, Amber & my twin daughters, Anneliese & Erika. And they're waiting for me to come back with their apples.
    NARRATOR: So Sportacus got three apples for his girls & one apple for himself which that apple was from Robbie & Sportacus doesn't know that apple Robbie gave him is poisonous.
    ROBBIE: Sportacus, why don't you have your apple now okay?
    SPORTACUS: Well I don't know that I should have it right now without my girls her with me.
    ROBBIE: Of course you can have it right now & don't worry about your girls they can just wait for you, but please just take one bite of your apple that I gave you.
    SPORTACUS: Well I guess it won't hurt to just have one bite before I see my girls & give them their apples.
    NARRATOR: So Sportacus took one bite of his apple & he fell to the ground not knowing what had happened & Robbie took the apple that Sportacus ate away from him so that I didn't find the apple in his hands & know what was wrong with him. Back up in the airship I'm wondering what was taking Sportacus so long down there.
    AMBER: What is taking Sportacus so long down ther maybe I should go check on him to see if he is alright. Girls I'm going to see what is taking daddy so long down there, will the two of you be ok by yourselves.
    THE TWINS: Yes we will Mom.
    ANNELIESE: Mom we are six years old now.
    AMBER: Ok then girls I'll be right back. Now be good girls for me ok.
    THE TWINS: Ok, Mom.
    NARRATOR: So I went down to Lazy Town to see where Sportacus was & what was taking him so long getting the apples & when I found him I was shocked at what I saw. So I ran over to him & I threw myself to my knees & I tried my hardest to wake him up but I just couldn't wake him up.
    AMBER: Sportacus, sweetheart wake up, please wake up honey. (crying).
    NARRATOR: After I said that I broke out in to song.
    AMBER (singing): Walk away
    Don't walk away
    See I just can't find the right thing to say
    I tried but all my pain gets in the way
    Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
    Should I get down on my knees and pray

And how can I stop losing you
    How can I begin to say
    When there's nothing left to do but walk away

I close my eyes
    Just to try and see you smile one more time
    But it's been so long now all I do is cry
    Can't we find some love to take this away
    'Cause the pain gets stronger every day

How can I begin again
    How am I to understand
    When there's nothing left to do but walk away

See and why
    All my dreams been broken
    I don't know where we’re going
    Everything we said and all we done now
    Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
    And why
    All my dreams been broken
    Don't know where we're going
    Everything begins to set us free
    Can't you see, I don't wanna walk away

If you go, I won't forget you babe
    Can't you see that you will always be
    Even though I had to let you go
    There's nothing left to do
    Don't walk away

Don't walk away

Don't walk away
    NARRATOR: After I sang that song I put my head down on my hands and I put my hands and my head across his chest. Then before I knew it my older brother Greg came over and tapped me on the shoulder so I knew that he was there and then he asked me what was wrong with Sportacus.
    GREG (tapping his sister on the shoulder): Amber what's wrong with Sportacus is he dead or something?
    AMBER (crying): No Greg he's not dead because he is still breathing & I have no idea what had happened to him. Greg, I'm really worried about him. I don't want to lose him. I don't think that I could survive without him. Greg could you please help me get Sportacus up in the airship because I'm not strong enough to carry him by myself, so will you help me Greg, please?
    GREG: Sure thing, Amber I'll help you bring Sportacus to the airship.
    AMBER (as she's drying her eyes): Thank you, Greg you're the best big brother that I ever had
    GREG: Amber, I'm the only big brother you ever had.
    NARRATOR: So Greg is carrying Sportacus to the airship & now we're in the airship & Greg is putting Sportacus on our bed as I'm telling the twins what had happened to Daddy.
    THE TWINS: Mom what happened to Daddy?
    AMBER: Well you see girls I don't know what had happened to Daddy in the first place because when I went down there to see what he was doing & I found him lying down on the ground & then Greg came over & I asked him if he could help me carry Daddy to the airship & so that's why Greg is up here & putting Daddy into bed.
    ANNELIESE: Mom what exactly is wrong with Daddy?
    ERIKA: Yeah, Mom what exactly is wrong with Daddy?
    AMBER: Well girls, I don't exactly know what's wrong with Daddy. But I'm going to find out what had happened to him.
    GREG: There you go sis he's all tucked in to bed.
    AMBER: Thank you, Greg.
    GREG: You're welcome, Amber.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Scene 4
    NARRATOR: Now it's the next day, & Sportacus is waking up & he is feeling sick to his stomach. He has no idea why he is feeling sick to his stomach. So he asks his wife, that would be me, of course, what had happened to him yesterday.
    SPORTACUS (moaning & groaning): Sweetie, I don't feel so good. When I woke up this morning I felt sick to my stomach & I don't think that I have ever felt this way before. Could you please tell me what had happened to me yesterday, sweetheart?
    AMBER: Well baby to tell you the truth I have no idea what had happened to you, but I'm going to find out what had happened to you yesterday.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Scene 5
    NARRATOR: So I left the twins to take good care of their daddy, while I went down to Lazy Town to find out what had happened to Sportacus yesterday.
    AMBER: Hey, everyone just to let you know don't get in trouble.
    EVERYONE: Why?
    AMBER: Because Sportacus woke up sick to his stomach & he can't get out of bed so he can't come down here to help you out of trouble, that's why.
    STEPHANIE: Amber do you know what is wrong with Sportacus & how he woke up sick to his stomach this morning?
    AMBER: Well Stephanie I don't know what's wrong with Sportacus.
    TRIXIE: Amber how do you not know what's wrong with Sportacus?
    EVERYONE: Yeah!
    AMBER: Well everyone I don't know because when I found him yesterday he was already lying down on the ground & I was oh so worried about him that I thought that I was going to lose him for good, but I was wrong because I could still hear his heart beating so that meant that he was still alive.
    TERRI: So sweetheart what are you going to do about all this?
    AMBER: Well Mom I have no idea, but I think that I might go out & find out what had happened to Sportacus yesterday. Does anybody want to help me find out why this happened to Sportacus in thee first place?
    THE KIDS: We'll help you Amber.
    AMBER: Thanks, kids.
    THE KIDS: You're welcome, Amber.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Scene 6
    NARRATOR: So as Amber & the kids are out looking for some evidence, Robbie is in his underground lair looking through his periscope.
    ROBBIE (looking through his periscope): Ha! Ha! Ha! They will never find anything to find out why Sportacus is so sick to his stomach this morning Ha! Ha! Ha!
    STEPHANIE (through Robbie's periscope): Amber what are we looking for anyway?
    AMBER: Well Stephanie we are looking for something that will show or tell us what had happened to my Sportacus yesterday.
    NARRATOR: So the kids & I could find no trace or any kind of sign that would or could make Sportacus sick to his stomach. Robbie is in his underground lair laughing his evil laugh because he knows that we can't find anything that will show or tell us what made Sportacus sick to stomach.
    ROBBIE (laughing his evil laugh): They are never going to find anything at the rate they are going.
    NARRATOR: Just then I heard someone laughing off in the distant so I went to go see who it was. When I found him I saw that it was Robbie Rotten talking to himself. So I snuck in a little closer to hear what he was saying.
    ROBBIE (talking to himself): Amber and those kids will never find out that I made Sportacus sick to his stomach by giving him a candy apple.
    AMBER (yelling Robbie): Robbie Rotten so it was you who poisoned my Sportacus!
    ROBBIE: Uh, no it wasn't me, you must have me mistaken for someone else.
    AMBER: I don't think so Robbie. I overheard you talking to yourself saying that you gave Sportacus a candy apple.
    ROBBIE: Oh, alright I confess, I did it, ok.
    AMBER: That's what I thought!!!!!!
    NARRATOR: So now that I found out what made Sportacus sick I went to go tell the kids.
    AMBER: Hey, kids guess what I just found out?
    STEPHANIE: What did you just find out Amber?
    AMBER: I just found out what made Sportacus so sick.
    STEPHANIE: So Amber what did you find that made Sportacus so sick to his stomach.
    AMBER: Well Stephanie I found out that Robbie Rotten gave him a candy apple.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Scene 7
    NARRATOR: Later that night I went to go tell my Sportacus the reason why he woke up sick this morning.
    AMBER: Sportacus, sweetheart, wake up I have something very important to tell you?
    SPORTACUS: (moaning & groaning): What is it, sweetie?
    AMBER: Well baby, I found out what made you sick to your stomach this morning.
    SPORTACUS (still moaning & groaning): What did you find out sweetheart?
    AMBER: Remember the apple that Robbie Rotten gave you yesterday?
    SPORTACUS (still moaning & groaning): Yeah!
    AMBER: Well the apple that you ate wasn't a real apple it was an apple that had sugar in it and that is what you call a "candy apple."
    SPORTACUS: Then you should get me a real apple so that I can get my enegry back.
    NARRATOR: So I got a real apple for Sportacus and he got his energy back.
    SPORTACUS: Thanks, for helping me get my energy back, sweetheart.
    AMBER: You're welcome, baby.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later our twins found out that their daddy got his energy back and they were excited that their daddy got his energy back.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Scene 8
    NARRATOR: It's now the day of the twins birthday and they are too excited.
    AMBER & SPORTACUS: Happy birthday, girls.
    THE TWINS: Thanks, mom and dad.
    AMBER & SPORTACUS: You're welcome, girls.
    NARRATOR: Just then we got a letter from Stephanie.
    SPORTACUS (as he grabs the mail tube in mid air): We've got mail.
    AMBER: What's it say, Sportacus?
    SPORACUS (reading the letter): Dear Sportacus, Amber & the twins, Could you please come down here in a few minutes? We have a surprise for you. Signed, Stephanie.
    NARRATOR: So a few minutes later Sportacus, our twins and I went down to Lazy Town. When we arrived at the Sports field our friends and family jumped out.
    EVERYONE: SURPRISE!!!! Happy birthday, Anneliese and Erika!
    NARRATOR: Sportacus, our twins and I were all shocked and surprised when they said that.
    THE TWINS: Thanks everyone.
    AMBER: Stephanie how come you didn't tell Sportacus and I about the party for the twins?
    STEPHANIE: Well we wanted it to be extra special and we also wanted it to be a very special surprise.
    SPORTACUS: That's cool.
    NARRATOR: So everyone sang "Happy birthday" to the twins.
    EVERYONE (singing): Happy birthday
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday, dear twins we sing to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you.
    NARRATOR: After we sang that song to the twins everyone gave their gifts to the twins and the twins opened up their gifts and they loved everything they got. Then later that night Sportacus and I sing the twins to sleep with their special song.

AMBER (singing): I’ve got a baby brother
    I’ve got a voice to sing
    I’ve got a little sister
    We share most everything

AMBER (singing): I know someone who loves me
    I met a friend today
    Together we had so much fun
    We laughed, we smiled, and played

So count, count, count your blessings, every one.
    NARRATOR: After we sang that song the twins finally went to sleep and Sportacus and I decided to make love to each other after the twins went to sleep.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Scene 9
    NARRATOR: When I woke up in the morning I wasn't feeling so good and then a few minutes later I find out that I was pregnant again.
    AMBER: Oh my gosh. This can't be happening. I wonder what Sportacus and the twins are going to think about me being pregnant again.
    NARRATOR: So a few minutes after I found out that I was pregnant I went and I told my husband Sportacus and my daughters that I'm pregnant again.
    AMBER: Sportacus, girls, I have some great news.
    SPORTACUS: What's your great news, sweetheart?
    AMBER: Well in nine months we are going to have a new edition to the family,
    ANNELIESE: Mom does that mean you are going to have another baby?
    AMBER: Yes it does, sweetie.
    ERIKA: Yay, Anneliese and I are going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.
    SPORTACUS (as he picked me up and spun me around): That's great, honey.
    AMBER: Thanks, baby.
    NARRATOR: After that Sportacus gave me a very passionate kiss that seem like forever. A few minutes later we went down to Lazy Town to tell our friends and family the good news.
    AMBER: Mom, everyone I have some great news.
    TERRI: What's your great news, sweetie?
    AMBER: Well in nine months we are going to have a new edition to the family.
    STEVE: Are you saying that your pregnant again?
    AMBER: Yes dad I am.
    STEVE & TERRI: That's great, sweetie.
    AMBER: Thanks mom & dad.
    STEVE & TERRI: You're welcome, sweetie.
    STEPHANIE: That's great, Amber. I'm going to have anothere little cousin.
    AMBER: Thanks, Stephanie.
    NARRATOR: Later that night Sportacus and I are sleeping in each other's embrace.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Scene 10
    NARRATOR: It's been nine months now and it is the day that I'm giving birth to my third child. After I gave birth I found out that it was a baby boy. Sportacus came to my side.
    AMBER: Sweetheart, it's a boy.
    SPORTACUS: Do you have a name for him?
    AMBER: As a matter of fact I do.
    SPORTACUS: What are you going to name him, honey?
    AMBER: Greg after my older brother Greg.
    SPORTACUS: That's a great name for him. What do you think your brother Greg will think about you naming our son after him?
    AMBER: I'm hoping that he'll love it that his nephew is named after him.
    SPORTACUS: Let's tell the twins that they have a baby brother.
    NARRATOR: So Sportacus and I took our newborn son to see the twins.
    AMBER: Girls, we will like you to meet you new baby brother, Greg.
    ANNELIESE: We have a baby brother?
    SPORTACUS: Yes you do, princess.
    ERIKA: That's great but I wanted a baby sister.
    AMBER: Erika, sweetheart you already have a twin sister, why do you want a baby sister?
    ERIKA: I don't know why, mom I just wanted another sister.
    AMBER: Sweetheart, can you just give your brother a chance. Can you do it for your father and I, please?
    ERIKA: Ok, mom, I'll do it for you and dad.
    AMBER: That's my girl.
    NARRATOR: Later that day we let all our friends and family meet Little Greg. My brother Greg loved it that I named my son after him. Greg was the one that came up with the idea for us to call him Little Greg.
    STEPHANIE (singing): Bing-bang, digga-rigga-dun, Funny words I sing when I am dancing, dancing. (Echoing) Bing-bang, digga- rigga-dun, Silly words that can mean anything. Get on up; It’s time to dance, yeah. It’s so much fun being up on our feet. So we go up, up, do the jump. Twirl around and clap your hands together. (Echoing) Down, down turn around. Having fun is what it’s all about. Oh, one, two, me and you, Move around and clap your hands together. (Echoing) Three, four, on the floor, Having fun is what it’s all about.
    NARRATOR: So after Stephanie sang that last note she did the splits and of course as always Sportacus dipped me again.

The
    End

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 pm

wow good story amber

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks, Jennifer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am