All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!!

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!! Empty Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!!

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 pm

I know it's a little early to post this but I'm getting really excited about is so I wanted to share it. I'm going with my boyfriend when he goes home for Christmas. We are leaving on the day after my work is over. We are gone from December 22nd to December 26th. My boyfriend's mother has a computer so I'll be able to come on when at her place but I won't be able to be on that much. I'm getting the Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole movie from my mother when I'm there because it will cheaper. My boyfriend's mother is getting me something to do with Dolphins because my boyfriend told her that I liked Dolphins. I asked my boyfriend what his mother liked and he told that she liked birds so I'm going to get her something do with birds. My uncle lives in the small province that my boyfriend's mother does. My mother told my uncle that I was going to my boyfriend's mother's place for Christmas so he told my mother to tell me to phone while I'm over and he'd come pick me off than take out me out for a Hot Chocolate at Tim Horton's. I'm really looking forward to seeing my uncle because I haven't seen him in 3 years and I really miss him. He's my mother's youngest brother and my favorite uncle because he was always there for me when I need him. He treats me more like a daughter than a niece and he's the one that taught me about computers.

Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!! Empty Re: Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm

U are gonna have soo much fun! xD
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!! Empty Re: Not Going To Be Home For Christmas!!!!

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Lucky! I wish I could spend Christmas with Spencer's family....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 pm

i might be visting with my bf david's family i don't know because i am going to my dads for christmas eve then coming back on christmas day to celebrate with my mom's family
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm

How fun. Have fun. santa

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:36 pm

yeah it sure is becky and i just for found out my bf's mom is getting me something for christmas
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:52 pm

I got my boyfriend's mother a couple of Cardinal ornaments for Christmas and I'm going to get his step-father something too. I'm putting the Cardinal ornaments for his mother and what I get his step-father in the same bag for both of them that way it's easier. I'm also going to get my uncle something but I'm not sure what yet.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

oh wow that is so cool rolanda

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:17 pm