All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

And it continues ... -_-'

And it continues ... -_-' Empty And it continues ... -_-'

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm like so annoyed! 4 sum odd reason. Kelsey (Bulletproof_week aka orangeskittles)She's deleted me from her Facebook. I have done nothin' 2 her. She got mad juss coz I talked 2 sum1 else. Hell, it's not like i'm her boyfriend. I can talk 2 whoeva I want. I'm so tired of her controllin' wayys. I know she hates me. I know i'm not a good guyy. I don't need her 2 alwayys proof it 2 me.
    I've tired to alwayys be dere 4 her weneva she needed me. I alwayys helped her. & dis is da thx I get. I'm on da verge of a damn panic attack & it's her fault! But ima end my vent dere .. I can't breathe & evrthin' feels weird. >.<
    but i'm sooo upset. If she didn't want 2 be my friend. I wish she wudnt act like it. =''( -runs off cryin'-
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

And it continues ... -_-' Empty Re: And it continues ... -_-'

Post by MasterOfEvil Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm about to release a secret.

Spoiler:

Now maybe you see how she is. But please, cheer up. You're health is already in jeopardy. You don't need this right now. You need to rest. If you get to stress. It will cause problems and you will end up back in the hospital.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 am

cam i agree with kadyn on that one u should just calm down cause i really don;t want u back in the hospital again
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Me either

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

i know cam is going through lots right now but i just hope he does not leave atn for good cause we r family to him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am