All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

Random Doodlebop fan fic

The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Random Doodlebop fan fic Empty Random Doodlebop fan fic

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

this was wirtten when i FIRST started writing. its got so many grammer and spelling errors in ot that its not even funny...soooooo
    im gonna post the old one and then re-write it later so it will sound alright.
    now let me go ahead and say, i wrote this way before the doodlebops even made it into the today show and then some few months later they ended up on the today show.. BTW i was sitting at my computer desk when i found out that they were going to be on the today show and yes, my mouth was hanging wide open.

anyways, here is the badly written fan fic.

it all started when i was sitting at home. i was watching the today show on channel 12. the doodlebops were sapose to be proforming. i was on the couch eating cheese puffs when my dad walked in the door. he had mail in his hand "dad has it come yet" i asked him " yeah shayla it`s here" he walked over to the couch and handed me an envelope adressed from the doodlebops to me. heres what it said..

Dear shayla,

thank you for sending us the beautiful pictures you drew of us and we apreshite that you really love us and we are so glad you want to be just like us when you get older...we viewed your myspace and saw your pictures..lisa really lies the pics of you in your hme made deedee costume and jon......well lets just say he really can`t wait to meet you !!!!....anyways...we really hope to hears from you soon

lots of love! Chad, lisa and jon"

p.s look inside the envelope for a special something we sent you!!

i looked inside the envelope and pulled out 2 front row seet tickets to the doodlebop concert in burmingham alabama. "omg..i goota call kookie jar!!" so i picked up the phone and called kookie jar "hello?!" "hi kookie jar guess wat!!" "you found out i killed jon??" "wat? no..i have 2 front row seets to the doodlebop concerts to the burmingham concert!! oh and they are also on t.v turn you tv to channel 12" so she turned her tv to cahnnel 12 "ok it`s there" "oh i almost forgot to tell you that jonathan wexler can`t wait to meet me!!" "WAT??!!.....um hold on a sec " so i was waiting for her to say she was back but insted i seen something on tv i never though i would see on tv before!! kookie jar was on tv standing next to moe waving at me "hi squeeky!!!!!" "WAT THE!!?? kookie how did you...but you were at.....OMG YOU`VE LOST YOUR HEAD!!" she handed the phone to moe .."say hi to your gurl friend before i burn you to a crisp" "moe put his ear to the phone and looked at the camra " hi" he handed the phone to lisa and kookie jar lit her flame thrower and then lit moes butt on fire he started to run around like a chicken with his head cut off!! and kookie jar started laughing like she was pasessed lisa put the phone to her ear and said hello "hello?" "hi deedee can i talk to moe plz" "i don`t know if i can catch him he running around and his butts kinda on fire" she grabed a bicket of water and threw it on moes but!! he stoped where he was at and lisa handed him the phone he looked at lisa funny "who is it deedee?" "just say hi " she said to him....so he put the phone up to his ear and said hello i was speechless and didn`t know wat to say!! "hello?" he said again "um hi jon...this is shayla" i cound`t belive it i was really talking to jonathan wexler!!!

end of chapter 1

APPEARENTLY there is more..that was never written lol
    if you want to write your own version of the story you can. i want to see what people can come up with lol
    if not...then i guess i'll be writing another fan fic. oh lord lol

Random Doodlebop fan fic Empty Re: Random Doodlebop fan fic

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 am

hahha love that chapter can;t wait to read more of it when u get the chance to
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by orangeskittles Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 am

hope u dont mind, I came up with my own twist to the story. lol. here's chapter 1 ps. this story's untitled right now. haha

Chapter 1
    Life is nothing but a dream
    by: kelsey Filip

“Jon come check these out!” Lisa called over to her co-worker and also best friend. She waved a sheet of paper into the air; Jon picked up blobs of pink, orange and blue their signature colors from across the room. Quickly towel drying his damp hair, He threw the towel into a basket before walking over to his friend, who was lounging on the couch in the apartment they shared. Getting closer, he could recognize his counterpart Moe doodle dancing with a girl who had blonde hair and brown eyes. Jon instantly thought the girl was beautiful.

“A fan sent these to us, aren’t they amazing” Lisa shuffled through a stack of hand drawn pictures of the doodles and this mystery girl doing random things, all equally amazing.

“Yeah they are” Jon commented Picking up the girl (who he later read was named Shayla)’s letter. Quickly reading through, He grabbed his laptop which lay on the coffee table and quickly typed in an address, hitting send. Lisa leaned over to see what Jon was doing, and saw that Jon was Face booking this girl. She laughed at the thought, and watched as Jon went through her pictures, and videos.

“I got to meet her” Jon addressed to no one in particular as he shut his laptop.

“She’s 17, isn’t that illegal?”

“Not like that Lis,” Jon laughed lightly hitting Lisa’s arm jokingly.

“I just have a feeling about this girl, I can’t explain it” and with that Jon stood up, heading into his room leaving Lisa to her thoughts.

it all started when i was sitting at home. i was watching the today show on channel 12. the doodlebops were suppose to be performing. i was on the couch eating cheese puffs when my dad walked in the door. he had mail in his hand "dad has it come yet" i asked him " yeah shayla it`s here" he walked over to the couch and handed me an envelope addressed from the doodlebops to me; heres what it said..

Dear shayla,

thank you for sending us the beautiful pictures you drew of us and we apreshite that you really love us and we are so glad you want to be just like us when you get older...we viewed your myspace and saw your pictures..lisa really lies the pics of you in your hme made deedee costume and jon......well lets just say he really can`t wait to meet you !!!!....anyways...we really hope to hears from you soon

lots of love! Chad, lisa and jon"

p.s look inside the envelope for a special something we sent you!!

i looked inside the envelope and pulled out 2 front row seet tickets to the doodlebop concert in burmingham alabama. "omg..i got to call kookie jar!!" so i picked up the phone and called kookie jar "hello?!" "hi kookie jar guess wat!!" "you found out i killed jon??" "wat? no..i have 2 front row seets to the doodlebop concerts to the burmingham concert!! oh and they are also on t.v turn you tv to channel 12" so she turned her tv to cahnnel 12 "ok it`s there" "oh i almost forgot to tell you that jonathan wexler can`t wait to meet me!!" "WAT??!!.....um hold on a sec " so i was waiting for her to say she was back but insted i seen something on tv i never though i would see on tv before!! kookie jar was on tv standing next to moe waving at me "hi squeeky!!!!!" "WAT THE!!?? kookie how did you...but you were at.....OMG YOU`VE LOST YOUR HEAD!!" she handed the phone to moe .."say hi to your gurl friend before i burn you to a crisp" "moe put his ear to the phone and looked at the camra " hi" he handed the phone to lisa and kookie jar lit her flame thrower and then lit moes butt on fire he started to run around like a chicken with his head cut off!! and kookie jar started laughing like she was pasessed lisa put the phone to her ear and said hello "hello?" "hi deedee can i talk to moe plz" "i don`t know if i can catch him he running around and his butts kinda on fire" she grabed a bicket of water and threw it on moes but!! he stoped where he was at and lisa handed him the phone he looked at lisa funny "who is it deedee?" "just say hi " she said to him....so he put the phone up to his ear and said hello i was speechless and didn`t know wat to say!! "hello?" he said again "um hi jon...this is shayla" i cound`t belive it i was really talking to jonathan wexler!!!

“Shayla, Shayla can you answer problem 3?” Shayla woke to a start to see her English teacher standing over her, a quizzical look on his face.

“Um.. Pie?” Shayla answered and the room burst into laughter. Mr. Shane turned to the board unhappily, quieting the rowdy classroom.

“Please pay attention Mrs. Shayla” Mr. Shane preached, turning towards the board to continue his lesson. Shayla sighed pulling out a piece of notebook paper to copy the board. As she wrote, she couldn’t help but feel disappointment. It was all a dream; she’s sent the pictures to the doodlebops over a week ago and nothing. Blowing a piece of hair out of her face, she unhappily copied the board till the bell rang.

i'll add chapter 2 soon as I write it. I have plans for this story. hope u dont mind I took it over. lool
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 am

short chapter. but he's chapter 2 = )

Chapter 2
    Unexspected suprises

“Dad, did I get anything in the mail? Shayla asked placing her book bag on the floor just outside the door. Her dad glanced up from his game, a annoyed look on his face and pointed towards the table, where a big vanilla envelope lay.

“Thanks daddy” Shayla’s dad just nodded, his attention already back on the game. Shayla litterly ran, or more like speed walked to the table and her breath caught as she say the return address.

“Yessss” Shayla squealed happily just to receive a “shh” from her dad. Quickly mumbling an apology, Shayla headed out the back door, the envelope in her hands.

Dear Shayla,

We have received your letter and pictures. Thank you for your dedication in the Doodles.Please keep watching the show, We love all our fans! = ) Enclosed is a signed picture of the doodles. Take care,

-Bus driver bob
    “Darn” Shayla mumbled pulling out the glossy photo from the “doodlebops”

“This isn’t from them at all!” Shayla dropped the envelope her eyes filling with tears. The envelope and picture fluttered towards the ground, and just as they were about to plunge into an ugly brown mud puddle Shayla noticed a hidden sheet of orange paper taped to the back of the picture.

“wha?” Shayla’s hand plunged towards the picture, but she was too late, the tip of the paper dipping into the puddle instantly soaking the picture and paper. Retreating it from the puddle and shaking it off (like that’d help) Shayla pulled off the orange paper. The words were smeared, but Shayla could make out “Shayla, Jon, meet, drawings, and love”

“Oh My Kentucky Fried Chicken!” Shayla screamed, instant happiness flooding her face. Jon saw her pictures! He wanted to meet! Shayla danced around happily feeling on top of the world. Who cares if she looked like a fool, her dreams were coming true before her very eyes.
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

wow that was absolutly amazing! and funny! i loved it!

gosh i was really into it too lololol

great job!

lol i stil gotta re-write my 1st chapter due to all the spelling errors and junk but i liked your version alot sis!
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Retro-Dance-Freak wrote:wow that was absolutly amazing! and funny! i loved it!

gosh i was really into it too lololol

great job!

lol i stil gotta re-write my 1st chapter due to all the spelling errors and junk but i liked your version alot sis!

i'm glad you liked it! = )

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I thought it was awsum! xD

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm

wow kelsey i love those two chapters can't wait until u write some more if u can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:17 pm