All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Lucy Maud Montgomery

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Lucy Maud Montgomery Empty Lucy Maud Montgomery

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 am

Lucy Maud Montgomery CBE (November 30, 1874 – April 24, 1942), (called "Maud" by family and friends) and publicly known as L.M. Montgomery was a Canadian author, best known for a series of novels beginning with Anne of Green Gables, published in 1908.

Once published, Anne of Green Gables was an immediate success. The central character, Anne, an orphaned girl, made Montgomery famous in her lifetime and gave her an international following.[1] The first novel was followed by a series of sequels with Anne as the central character. The novels became the basis for the highly acclaimed 1985 CBC television miniseries, Anne of Green Gables and several other television movies and programs, including Road to Avonlea, which ran in Canada and the U.S. from 1990-1996.

Here's a picture of she look like:
    Lucy Maud Montgomery B8sp5x

Here's a picture of her tombstone looks like:
    Lucy Maud Montgomery Mrqo88

Lucy Maud Montgomery Empty Re: Lucy Maud Montgomery

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 am

oh wow that is lucy maud montgomery wow i read some of here books so far i read 6 anne of green gables books even though she wrote 11 of them and i also read the emily of new moon books (did u know that there is also a tv show called emily of new moon) yup it is true

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm