All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story)

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story) Empty Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Disclaimer: This is my version of when Chibiusa is older and is wondering if Helios will ever come back to her. I don’t own anything except for the idea for this story.

Here's chapter 1:

Chapter 1
    Sensing A New Evil

It’s been a several years since Chibiusa has seen Helios. Chibiusa really misses him a lot. Chibiusa is sitting her classroom thinking about Helios. Momoko looks at Chibiusa.
    “What’s wrong?” Momoko asked.
    “I don’t want to talk about it.” Chibiusa answered.
    The teacher turns around and looks at them.
    “Chibiusa and Momoko stop talking.” the teacher said.
    “Yes sensei.” Chibiusa and Momoko replied together.
    The day goes by and now it’s the end of day now. Chibiusa starts walking home and Momoko runs up to her.
    “Will you please tell me what’s wrong?” Momoko asked.
    “I just miss someone who will always hold a special place in my heart.” Chibiusa answered.
    Momoko smiled.
    “Is this special someone a guy by any chance?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes it is.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Is he cute?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes he’s totally handsome but I haven’t seen him in a long time and he promised that you would come back someday but he hasn’t yet.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Oh I’m sure that he will when you least except it.” Momoko said.
    Chibiusa goes home. Usagi is clean up a bit.
    “Hi Chibiusa.” Usagi said.
    Chibiusa ignored her mother than runs up to her and than falls the bed burring her head in her hands.
    ~Meanwhile Usagi downstairs~
    Mamoru comes into the house and wraps his arms around Usagi.
    “Did you miss me Usako?” Mamoru asked.
    “Yeah I did Mamo-chan.” Usagi answered.
    Usagi sighed.
    “What’s wrong?” Mamoru asked.
    “Chibiusa is home but when I say hi to her she didn’t answer me.” Usagi answered.
    “Do you want me to go check on her?” Mamoru asked.
    “Yes that would be great it you did.” Usagi answered.
    Mamoru smiled than kissed Usagi on the forehead. Mamoru walked up to Chibiusa’s room and knocks on the door. Chibiusa opens the door and lets her father in.
    “What’s the matter princess?” Mamoru asked.
    “I miss him so much dad.” Chibiusa answered between her tears.
    “Are you talking about Helios?” Mamoru asked.
    “Yeah of course I am.” Chibiusa answered.
    Mamoru and Chibiusa talk for awhile. Mamoru leaves and goes to Elysian.
    “Are you here Helios?” Mamoru asked.
    Helios suddenly appears in front of Mamoru.
    “Yes I’m here King Endymion.” Helios answered.
    “When you going to live to the promise that you made to my daughter?” Mamoru asked.
    Helios sighed.
    “The timing has to be just right.” Helios answered.
    “Well she really misses you a lot.” Mamoru replied.
    “Yes King Endymion I’m very well aware of that and I miss her just as much.” Helios said.
    “Well you should go to her before she looses hope.” Mamoru replied.
    “I would love to but first I need to tell you something.” Helios said.
    “Which is what? Mamoru asked.
    “I’ve been sensing a great new evil and the Sailor Scouts have be ready to fight it.” Helios answered.
    Mamoru looks at Helios than suddenly he’s back at his house that he shares with Usagi and Chibiusa. Usagi looks at Mamoru.
    “Where did you go Mamo-chan?” Usagi asked.
    “I went talk to a certain dream priest about when he’s going to live up to his promise to our daughter.” Mamoru answered.
    “Why did he say?” Usagi asked.
    “He said that he wants to wait for the right time and he also senses a new evil so we have to be ready to fight.” Mamoru answered.
    “A new evil? What kind of evil?” Usagi asked.
    “Yes a new evil and he didn’t say what kind of evil it was.” Mamoru answered.
    Chibiusa walks into the room.
    “What’s this about a new evil?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Your father found out that there’s new evil.” Usagi answered.
    Chibiusa sighed than leaves the house. Momoko is going for a walk too and she sees Chibiusa.
    “Chibiusa.” Momoko yelled.
    Chibiusa turns around just as Momoko catches up to her.
    “Hi Momo-chan.” Chibiusa said.
    “Did you that guy you like come back to you yet?” Momoko asked.
    “No he didn’t and I’m starting to think he may never come back to me.” Chibiusa answered.
    Kyusuke walks over to Momoko and Chibiusa.
    “What are you two talking about?” Kyusuke asked.
    “It’s none of your business.” Chibiusa answered.
    Kyusuke looks at them just as Ruruna, Naruru and Sorano come over.
    “What’s going on?” Ruruna asked.
    “Chibiusa and Momoko are hiding something.” Kyusuke answered.
    Naruru looks at Momoko than at Chibiusa.
    “What are you two hiding?” Naruru asked.
    Chibiusa sighs.
    “I’ve already told Kyusuke that it’s none of his business and the same goes for the three of you.” Chibiusa answered.
    Chibiusa sighs again and starts to walk home. All of a sudden Chibiusa finds herself the world of Elysian again. Chibiusa looks around.
    “Could this be Elysian?” Chibiusa asked.
    “It can be and it is.” A familiar voice answered.
    Chibiusa turns around the find Helios standing behind her.
    “Is that really you Helios?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yes my maiden it is.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa runs to Helios and wraps her arms around him. Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa too.
    “I’ve missed you much.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios smiles.
    “I know my maiden and I’ve missed you too.” Helios replied.
    “Promise that you’ll never leave me again.” Chibiusa said.
    “I promise my maiden.” Helios replied.
    Chibiusa smiled.
    “I’m glad to hear you say that.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios smiles. Chibiusa looks up at Helios. Helios tightens his grip on Chibiusa and than kisses her passionately. Chibiusa just smiles. A few minutes later they break apart.
    “My pretty maiden I have to go now but I have given back the Stallion Reve so that we can talk whenever you want.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa suddenly finds herself in her bedroom. Chibiusa notices the Clarion on her nightstand and hugs it.
    “Helios, please.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios appears inside the Clarion as Pegasus.
    “What is it my maiden?” Pegasus asked.
    “I just wanted to see you again but not in horse forum.” Chibiusa answered.
    Pegasus laughs a little than changes into human forum.
    “Is this better my maiden?” Helios asked.
    “Yes it is.” Chibiusa answered.
    Chibiusa and Helios talk for the longest time.
    “It’s getting late my maiden and you need your sleep so I should let you go.” Helios said.
    “Can we talk again tomorrow night?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yes of course we can.” Helios answered.
    “I love you Helios.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios’s mouth opens in shock.
    “Really you do?” Helios asked.
    “Yes I do really.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Well I never knew that you felt that way about me.” Helios said.
    “Don’t you feel the same way about me?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Well I’m not really sure just yet.” Helios answered.
    “It’s ok Helios you can tell me how you feel in your own time.” Chibiusa said.
    “Thanks for understanding my maiden and sweet dreams.” Helios replied as he disappears.
    Chibiusa falls asleep dreaming of her future with Helios.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story) Empty Re: Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Here's chapter 2:

Chapter 2
    New Evil Arising

The next morning Usagi knocks on Chibiusa’s bedroom door.
    “You better hurry up or you’ll be late for school.” Usagi yelled.
    Chibiusa gets up and gets dressed. Chibiusa has her breakfast than goes to school. Momoko runs over to Chibiusa.
    “Did he come back yet?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes he did.” Chibiusa answered.
    “I would really like to meet this guy that has stolen the heart of my best friend.” Momoko said.
    Chibiusa smiled.
    “I’ll talk to him about it tonight but I can’t promise you anything.” Chibiusa said.
    Momoko smiled a little. Chibiusa starts thinking about Helios than suddenly she’s in Elysian.
    “What I am doing here?” Chibiusa asked.
    “I bought you here my little maiden.” Helios answered.
    “Why Helios?” Chibiusa asked.
    “I would really like to meet your friends but they might get suspicious about the horn on my head and the jewel on my forehead don’t you think.” Helios answered.
    “Yeah I guess your right but you can use your powers to look normal.” Chibiusa said.
    “I would do that if I had that kind of power.” Helios replied.
    All of a sudden Usagi and Mamoru appear.
    “Neo-Queen Serenity might able to help you out with that one.” Mamoru said.
    “Would you really your majesty?” Helios asked.
    “Yes I will.” Usagi answered.
    “Thanks so much.” Helios said.
    Usagi smiled.
    “Moon Eternal Power Make Up.” Usagi yelled.
    Usagi turns into Eternal Sailor Moon than concentrates all her powers to make a special necklace for Helios that will let him look normal in the real world.
    “What’s that mom?” Chibiusa asked.
    “It’s a special necklace just for Helios and as long as he wears he will look normal in the real world.” Eternal Sailor Moon answered.
    Eternal Sailor Moon turns back into Usagi than passes the necklace to Helios. Helios puts it on than he turns normal like Usagi, Mamoru and Chibiusa.
    “Wow totally cool.” Chibiusa said.
    All of a sudden Chibiusa is back with Momoko.
    “Where did you go?” Momoko asked.
    “Momo-chan I can’t tell you it’s a secret but someday maybe I’ll be able to tell you.” Chibiusa answered.
    All of sudden they hear a ruckus going on.
    “He’s so gorgeous.” A girl said.
    Momoko notices who they are talking about and her mouth drops open in shock.
    “They are so right because he’s so hunkalicious.” Momoko replied.
    Chibiusa looks where Momoko is looking and than she takes off running. Chibiusa runs into the arms of the guy that they are talking about.
    “You’re here.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios smiles.
    “Yes I am my little maiden.” Helios replied.
    “Could you not call me that here?” Chibiusa asked.
    “As you wish Chibiusa.” Helios answered.
    “Don’t get me wrong or anything because I do like but people might get a little suspicious as to why you call me that and I don’t want them finding out who you really are.” Chibiusa said.
    Momoko walks over to them.
    “Are you going to introduce me to your handsome friend?” Momoko asked.
    “Momoko, this is Helios.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios smiles.
    “It’s nice to meet you Momoko.” Helios said.
    Momoko takes Chibiusa out of earshot.
    “Is he that special guy you were talking about?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes he is but I can’t say anymore about him because it’s a secret.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Do you love him?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes I do more than anything else in the whole entire universe and I told that I did but he has yet to tell me how he feels.” Chibiusa said.
    Chibiusa’s eyes fill with tears and she runs off. Helios runs after Chibiusa. Helios finds Chibiusa sitting under a tree on the other side of the schoolyard.
    “What’s wrong Chibiusa?” Helios asked.
    “I just got thinking about when I was talking to Momoko about when I told you how I felt but you didn’t tell me anything about how you feel.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios sits down on the grass next to Chibiusa. Helios takes Chibiusa’s chin his than turns it so she’s facing him.
    “Chibiusa, my little maiden I do love more than you’ll ever know but I just need time to think about it and I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner.” Helios said.
    “It’s ok because I knew that you’d tell me when you’re ready and better late than never as my dad always says.” Chibiusa replied.
    Helios smiles than gets to his feet and helps Chibiusa up. Mamoru and Usagi are watching from a distance. They can’t help but smile. All of a sudden a mysterious person shows up. Usagi looks at the mysterious person.
    “Who are you?” Usagi asked.
    “I am Akira and I’m one of the Mind Controllers.” The mysterious person said.
    “What are mind controllers?” Usagi asked.
    “We are a spices that go around controlling people’s mind than when we have control on them we steal their energy.” Akira answered.
    “It won’t work with the people of earth because I won’t allow it.” Usagi said.
    “How are you going to stop us?” Akira asked.
    “You find the moment you try to steal the energy of a person that have controlled.” Usagi answered.
    Akira disappears. Helios and Chibiusa coming running over.
    “What’s that all about mom?” Chibiusa asked.
    “It was the new enemy and they are called Mind Controllers.” Usagi answered.
    All of a sudden they hear a scream coming from the other end of the schoolyard. They all take off running to find a mind controller trying to take Momoko’s energy.
    “Leave her alone.” Chibiusa screamed.
    The Mind Controller throws a bolt of power at Chibiusa but Helios jumps in the way and it hits him instead.
    “Run my maiden and I will stop them.” Helios said.
    “No, Helios you can’t do it on your own because you might get hurt.” Chibiusa replied.
    Helios smiles a little at hearing Chibiusa. Chibiusa smiles back. Usagi looks at Mamoru.
    “Moon Eternal Make Up.” Usagi screamed
    “Chibi Eternal Make Up.” Chibiusa yelled.
    Helios just smiled. Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon defeat the enemy than he goes back to his boss.
    ~Meanwhile in enemy headquarters~
    “What happened Akira?” A booming loud voice asked.
    “I was attack by Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon.” Akira answered.
    “Next time finish your job and don’t let them get in your way.” The voice said.
    “Yes Queen Mikazuki.” Akira replied.
    Queen Mikazuki walks of shaking her head.
    “I’m surrounded by idiots.” Queen Mikazuki said.
    “Wait my Queen, there was a young man with them too.” Akira replied.
    Queen Mikazuki turns around.
    “What was his name?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
    “His name was Helios.” Akira answered.
    “Helios? Could it be?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
    “I don’t understand my Queen.” Akira answered.
    Queen Mikazuki shakes her head.
    “Never mind Akira, it’s not important so forget I said anything.” Queen Mikazuki said.
    Akira walks off.
    ~Meanwhile back in the schoolyard~
    Chibiusa walks over to Helios than stands on her tip-toes and kisses him. Helios just smiled. Mamoru pulls Usagi into his arms. It’s later on in the day. Chibiusa is her bed dreaming about Helios. Helios is up in Elysian dreaming of Chibiusa. Mamoru and Usagi are asleep in each other’s embrace.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story) Empty Re: Only A Memory Away (My Third Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Here's chapter 3:

Chapter 3
    Scouts and Generals Reunited

It’s been a few days since Usagi and Chibiusa met Akira. Usagi is on her way to Rei’s temple for a Sailor Scout meeting. Usagi reaches Rei’s temple just as Chibiusa arrives. They go into to where the other scouts are waiting.
    “What you two so long?” Rei asked.
    “It’s my fault because I didn’t want to leave Mamo-chan.” Usagi answered.
    Rei shakes her head. Makoto, Ami and Minako shake their heads too.
    “I envy you so much.” Minako said.
    “What do you mean?” Usagi asked.
    “I just wish that I had someone that loved me as much as Mamoru loves you.” Minako answered.
    Rei sighed.
    “Are you ok?” Ami asked look at Rei.
    “No I’m not because I really miss Yuuichirou and I just wish that he hadn’t of left like he. I really want to give things a chance with him.” Rei answered.
    “Why did he leave?” Minako asked.
    “He got sick and tried of waiting for me to admit my feelings to him.” Rei answered.
    A few hours later they are in park. All of a sudden four general appear.
    “What do you four want?” Ami asked.
    They look at each than at the girls.
    “We aren’t the same generals that you are thinking of. We are actually the generals of Earth and we are the ones that protect Endymion.” Kunzite answered.
    Minako smiled.
    “Oh yeah I remember them now. They use be our lovers in the Silver Millennium.” Minako said looking at Rei, Ami and Makoto.
    Rei walks off.
    “What’s her problem?” Zoisite asked.
    “The guy that she had feelings for got sick and tried of waiting for you to admit her feelings to him so he left her.” Ami answered.
    “Well in that case than I should go after her.” Jadeite said.
    Jadeite walks off to find Rei. Jadeite finds Re sitting on a cherry blossom tree. Rei notices him.
    “What do you want?” Rei asked.
    Jadeite sits down next to Rei.
    “I want to know if you are alright.” Jadeite answered.
    “Yeah I’m fine and I don’t need your worry about me because I’m a big girl.” Rei answered.
    Jadeite sighed.
    “You ever think that guy that left wasn’t the right guy for you.” Jadeite said.
    “What do you mean by that?” Rei asked.
    “If he couldn’t wait for you than it just wasn’t meant to be and you deserve so much better than him.” Jadeite answered.
    “Well I’m done with love.” Rei said.
    “Rei, please don’t give up on love because you never know when you will meet the special someone that you are meant to be with.” Jadeite replied.
    “Alright than I won’t give up just yet.” Rei said.
    Rei and Jadeite walk back to where the others. Kunzite and Minako are caught up in passionate kiss. Rei looks at Usagi.
    “How long have they been kissing like that?” Rei asked.
    “They have been kissing like that ever since Jadeite went to find you.” Usagi answered.
    All of a sudden Mamoru appears and wraps his arms around Usagi. Jadeite, Zoicite and Nephrite smile at Mamoru.
    “It’s so nice to see again your highness.” Jadeite said.
    Mamoru smiled and tightens his grip on Usagi.
    “I’m glad to see all you again. Minako and Kunzite stop that.” Mamoru said.
    Kunzite and Minako stop kissing.
    “We’re sorry we just got caught up in the moment.” Minako replied.
    “If I remember you two never could stop kissing the Silver Millennium.” Mamoru said.
    Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoicite and Kunzite suddenly noticed Chibiusa.
    “Who is this pink haired-girl?” Kunzite asked.
    “I’m the daughter of Usagi and Mamoru in the future. My name is Chibiusa.” Chibiusa answered.
    Kunzite stares at Mamoru.
    “I can’t believe that you two have a daughter.” Kunzite said.
    “Well we do.” Mamoru replied.
    Chibiusa sighed. Jadeite looks at Chibiusa.
    “What’s wrong little one?” Jadeite asked.
    “I really miss the special guy in my life.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Who might that be?” Kunzite asked.
    “He was also in the Silver Millennium with you four and my dad.” Chibiusa answered.
    “That doesn’t explain who he is.” Nephrite said.
    Chibiusa’s eyes fill with tear and starts running off. Helios suddenly appears in front Chibiusa.
    “Where do you think you’re going my little one?” Helios asked.
    “Nowhere now.” Chibiusa answered as she wraps her arms around Helios.
    Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoicite and Jadeite exchange looks.
    “That’s Helios the Dream Priest of Elysian.” Kunzite said.
    “Yes it is. He and Chibiusa have grown a very special bond.” Mamoru replied.
    Chibiusa looks at Helios and he looks at her. Helios leans down and kisses Chibiusa. All of a sudden Akira shows up again.
    “Oh no not you again.” Usagi said.
    “Chibi Eternal Make Up.” Chibiusa yelled.
    “Venus Eternal Make Up.” Minako screamed.
    “Mercury Eternal Make Up.” Ami yelled.
    “Jupiter Eternal Make Up.” Makoto screamed.
    “Mars Eternal Make Up.” Rei yelled.
    “Moon Eternal Make Up.” Usagi screamed.
    Akira goes to attack Chibiusa. All of a sudden Queen Mikazuki appears.
    “What you doing here my Queen?” Akira asked.
    “I want to make sure you do your job.” Queen Mikazuki answered.
    Akira attacks Helios.
    “HELIOS.” Eternal Chibi Moon screamed.
    Eternal Chibi Moon runs over to Helios. Helios looks up at her.
    “Chibiusa, please leave me. You have to be strong and fight this evil.” Helios said.
    “No, I’m not leaving you because I love you remember.” Eternal Chibi Moon replied with tears stream downing her face.
    Queen Mikazuki looks at Chibiusa and that Helios.
    “I had a feeling but I had no idea about this.” Queen Mikazuki replied as she disappears.
    “Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.” Eternal Sailor Moon yelled.
    Akira screams than runs back to Queen Mikazuki’s layer. Eteranl Chibi Moon turns back into Chibiusa. Rei sighed. Jadeite looks at Rei and smiles a little which makes Rei smile.
    “Did I just see Rei-chan smile?” Usagi asked.
    “Yeah she did.” Makoto replied.
    All of a sudden Queen Mikazuki shows up again.
    “What do you want this time?” Chibiusa asked.
    “I’m taking you hostage.” Queen Mikazuki answered as she grabs Chibiusa than disappears.
    “No Chibiusa, my maiden.” Helios screamed.
    “Why would she take Chibiusa?” Mamoru asked.
    “I don’t know but have to get her back.” Usagi answered.
    “Not without a plan because we don’t’ one than we can’t.” Ami said.
    Usagi starts to cry.
    “We have save her.” Usagi replied between tears.
    Mamoru wraps his arms around Usagi.
    “Usako, we will save her I promise you that.” Mamoru said.
    All of a sudden Unazuki, Motoki and Reika appear.
    “What’s going on?” Reika asked.
    Usagi hugs Mamoru.
    “Chibiusa has been kidnapped.” Rei answered.
    “Oh my that’s terrible.” Unazuki said.
    Helios sighed than looks at Mamoru.
    “Are we going to rescue her?” Helios asked.
    “We still need a plan.” Mamoru answered.
    Helios sighed again.
    “I can’t take being away from her like this.” Helios said.
    Motoki looks at Helios that at Mamoru.
    “Who is he?” Motoki asked.
    “His name is Helios and he is Chibiusa’s boyfriend.” Mamoru answered.
    “Since when?” Reika asked.
    “They have been in love since Chibiusa was 8 years old but Helios had to go away for awhile but he promised Chibiusa that he come back someday and he did now they are together.” Mamoru answered.
    Helios sighed very angrily.
    “We have to save her now because if anything happens to her I’d blame myself.” Helios said.
    “Yes I’d feel the same way.” Mamoru replied.
    Helios smiles a little at hearing Mamoru say that.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Here's chapter 4:

Chapter 4
    Rescuing Chibiusa

“What’s the plan Ami-chan?” Usagi asked.
    Ami sighed.
    “We were keep her busy while Mamoru and Helios rescue Chibiusa." Ami answered.
    They go Queen Mikazuki’s layer.
    “Moon Eternal Make Up.” Usagi said
    “Venus Eternal Make Up.” Minako replied.
    “Mars Eternal Make Up.” Rei said.
    “Jupiter Eternal Make Up.” Makoto replied.
    “Mercury Eternal Make Up.” Ami said.
    Mamoru turns into Tuxedo Kamen. The scouts run inside Queen Mikazuki’s layer.
    “It’s about time you showed up.” Queen Mikazuki said..
    Helios and Tuxedo Kamen sneak to where Chibiusa is. Queen Mikazuki has Chibiusa all tied up. Helios unties Chibiusa and she hugs him. Helios takes Chibiusa’s hand and they sneak out with Tuxedo Kamen. The scouts are still fighting Queen Mikazuki. Helios hugs Chibiusa again and than she hugs Tuxedo Kamen.
    “You are both my heroes.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa.
    “I’m just glad that you are safe my maiden.” Helios replied.
    Chibiusa smiled. Helios takes Chibiusa’s hand and they go to the forest where they met all those years ago.
    “What are we doing here?” Chibiusa asked.
    “I just wanted some time along with you my maiden.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa smiled again. Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa and kisses her passionately. A few minutes later they break apart and Chibiusa starts singing.
    Ever since I first met you
    I've been shining in my heart
    My love causes so much sorrow
    I broke off my glance so quietly
    Your insignificant gestures
    And your ordinary words
    Every time
    I think of them I feel like I'm going to cry
    Love brings a lonely lonely heart
    I'm just all alone now
    Lonely lonely heart
    All the joy and pain I feel, I'm always
    Dreaming it by myself
    But I know that someday it will come
    While I'm being held in your strong arms
    Wanting to be together with you...
    Right at your side, I'm standing there
    I'm always waiting for you
    But you don't return my advances
    I've been disappointed so many times
    When I fall in love with someone
    Why does it cause me so much pain
    All alone, by myself
    It's like I've fallen sick
    And now it's baby baby love
    Please, I beg of you
    Baby baby love
    When I feel I am going to lose to this loneliness
    I have to look into my hand mirror
    And now it's baby baby love
    Seems like every day I'm crying through the night
    I long for the past, smiling to myself
    Nobody knows about these
    Secret tears
    The one to wipe them away is
    Only
    Not just myself
    I'm just all alone now
    Lonely lonely heart
    All the joy and pain I feel, I'm always
    Dreaming it by myself
    But I know that someday it will come
    While I'm being held in your strong arms

Helios looks at Chibiusa.
    “How come you never told me that you could sing like that?” Helios asked.
    “That easier my dear dream priest you never asked me.” Chibiusa answered.
    “Ha-ha very funny my maiden and you such a beautiful singing voice.” Helios said.
    “Do you really think so?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yes I do my maiden.” Helios answered.
    “Can you sing?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yeah I can but I prefer not to.” Helios answered.
    “Oh please I want to hear you.” Chibiusa said.
    “Alright anything for you my maiden.” Helios replied.
    Chibiusa smiled. Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa again and starts singing.
    The gentle breeze blows back just a little bit
    Look! The season moves while I dream
    I am a rascal when I want to be, but I can stop
    Even if I end up crying, I still win
    But, someday, it will come easily
    I'm used to believing in important things
    A more beautiful morning will come
    Everything began inside the light
    Take control with new courage
    When I close my eyes at the end of today
    Joy will have taken over here and there, remembering what I saw
    Girls always feel this way
    It is different from yesterday, though
    The stars are definitely watching over me
    I let myself fly swiftly, held up by wings
    I prepare my best smile
    As I await the new situations
    *I'm used to believing in important things
    Everything began inside the light
    Take control with new courage

“Wow you have a gorgeous singing voice.” Chibiusa said.
    “Thanks my maiden. I got it from my mother because she was an amazing singing when I was younger.” Helios replied.
    “I’d really like to meet your mother someday.” Chibiusa said.
    “I would really like for you to meet her someday too but it might a little hard for that to happen.” Helios replied.
    “What do you mean?” Chibiusa asked.
    “My mother disappeared a few years ago and I haven’t been able to find her anywhere.” Helios answered as tears fill his eyes.
    Chibiusa hugs Helios.
    “Don’t worry I’ll help you find her.” Chibiusa said.
    “I really didn’t want you to see me this way but I just miss her so much and we use to be so close but things started changing a few days before she disappeared.” Helios replied.
    “What do you mean changing?” Chibiusa asked.
    “She didn’t seem like the same person and she was always yelling at me for no reason. It was weird because before that time she never once raised her voice at me.” Helios answered.
    “What was her name?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Her name was Mika.” Helios answered.
    “Doesn’t that mean new moon?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yeah it does.” Helios answered.
    They stay like for awhile than Chibiusa finds herself in her bedroom. Chibiusa falls asleep dreaming of helping Helios find his mother.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Here's chapter 5:

Chapter 5
    Return Of The Three O'Clock Fairy

It’s been a few days since Helios and Chibiusa talked in the forest. Chibiusa is hanging out with Momoko and Kyusuke at Azabu Juuban Park.
    “Where is your boyfriend?” Momoko asked.
    “I’m not sure.” Chibiusa answered.
    Kyusuke puts his arm around Momoko.
    “Stop that.” Momoko said.
    “Is something going between the two of you?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Yes there is because we’re dating.” Kyusuke answered.
    Chibiusa can’t believe her ears.
    “I never thought that you two end up together.” Chibiusa said.
    All of sudden a boy a few older than Chibiusa appears.
    “Chibiusa?” the boy asked.
    “Yes that’s me.” Chibiusa answered.
    Chibiusa looks at the boy and her eyes widen in shock.
    “Do you remember?” the boy asked.
    “Yes I do. It’s nice to see you again.” Chibiusa answered.
    Momoko looks the young boy than at Chibiusa.
    “Who is he?” Momoko asked.
    “This is Peruru. I met him a long time when I was younger.” Chibiusa answered.
    “How have you been?” Peruru asked.
    “I’ve been good.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios suddenly walks over.
    “Where did you come from?” Momoko asked.
    “I was at Chibiusa’s house talking to her father.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa looks at Helios.
    “What were talking to my dad for?” Chibiusa asked.
    “That my dear beautiful little one is a secret.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa rolls her eyes and shakes her head.
    “You can stop the sweet talk anytime.” Chibiusa said.
    “Why?” Helios asked.
    “It’s embarrassing that’s why.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa. Peruru gets an angry look on his face. Chibiusa looks up into Helios’s golden eyes. Helios looks down into Chibiusa’s red eyes. Chibiusa cuddles up to Helios. Momoko looks at Chibiusa and notices that she’s pale. Momoko’s eyes widen in shock.
    “Is just me or she a little pale?” Momoko asked.
    Helios looks at Chibiusa and he notices it too.
    “You’re right she is.” Helios answered.
    Helios puts his hand on Chibiusa’s forehead than pulls it away. Chibiusa looks up at Helios.
    “I want go home.” Chibiusa said.
    Helios gets a worried look on his face and so does Peruru. All of a sudden Chibiusa faints. Helios gasps than looks Momoko.
    “What?” Momoko asked.
    “Go get her father right away.” Helios answered as he picks up Chibiusa in his arms and lies on her bench under a tree.
    Momoko nods her head. Helios than sets on the ground beside the bench and takes Chibiusa’s hand in his. Momoko takes off towards Chibiusa’s house. A few minutes later Momoko arrives at Chibiusa’s house and knocks on the door. Usagi answers the door.
    “How can I help you Momoko?” Usagi asked.
    “I need to talk with Mamoru because it’s very important.” Momoko answered.
    Mamoru comes to the door.
    “What’s wrong?” Mamoru asked.
    “It’s Chibiusa.” Momoko answered.
    “What about her?” Mamoru asked.
    “She’s sick.” Momoko answered.
    Mamoru gets a very worried fatherly look on his face.
    “Where is she?” Mamoru asked.
    “She’s at Azabu Juuban Park with Helios, Kyusuke and some other guy named Peruru.” Momoko answered.
    Mamoru starts to get ready than he follows Momoko to Azabu Juuban Park. Chibiusa is still lying on the bench and Helios is still holding her hand in his. Mamoru walks over to where Chibiusa is and picks her up his arms. Helios gets to his feet and looks at Mamoru. Mamoru starts heading back to the house carrying Chibiusa. Helios follows Mamoru and so does Peruru. Helios turns around and notices Peruru following them.
    “Why are you following us?” Helios asked.
    “I’m just as worried about her as you are.” Peruru answered.
    “Who are you anyway?” Helios asked.
    “My name is Peruru and I’m dream fairy. I met Chibiusa when she was younger.” Peruru answered.
    “How do you feel about her?” Helios asked.
    “She’s the most wonderful girl I’ve ever met and I’m been madly in love with her since we first met so I came back to see her.” Peruru answered.
    “Well I’m sorry to burst you bubble Peruru but she’s with me now.” Helios said.
    “Who are you?” Peruru asked.
    “I’m Helios, The dream priest of Elysian and Guardian of the golden crystal.” Helios answered.
    Peruru’s eyes widen in shock.
    “Are you serious?” Peruru asked.
    Helios shakes his head.
    “No I’m dead serious.” Helios answered as he takes the necklace off than turns back into his true self.
    Peruru can’t believe his eyes.
    “Whoa, you really are Helios.” Peruru said.
    “I told you.” Helios replied.
    They reach Mamoru and Usagi’s house. Mamoru opens the door than takes Chibiusa into the living room and lays her on the couch. Helios walks into the bathroom than comes a few minutes later with a damp cloth and puts it on Chibiusa’s forehead. Helios sits on the floor by the couch. Chibiusa moans a little open her eyes. Helios lets out a sigh of relief. Chibiusa looks at Helios.
    “Why did you do that? Where I am?” Chibiusa asked.
    “I did it because I was worried that you won’t wake up and you are home.” Helios answered.
    “How did I get home?” Chibiusa asked.
    Mamoru smiled.
    “I carried you princess after Momoko came and told me what happen.” Mamoru answered.
    Chibiusa notices Peruru standing by the door coming into the living room. Chibiusa smiles at Peruru. Helios rolls his eyes. Chibiusa suddenly notices that Helios is in his true forum.
    “Why did you take off your necklace?” Chibiusa asked.
    “Peruru won’t believe me when I told him who I was so I had to take it off to prove to him I was telling the truth.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa gets to her feet but suddenly falls backwards onto Helios. Helios smiled and wraps his arms around Chibiusa. Peruru rolls his eyes. Chibiusa notices Peruru rolling his eyes.
    “Why did you do that?” Chibiusa asked.
    “It should be with my arms around you like that.” Peruru answered.
    Helios glares at Peruru.
    “She’s mine now so get use to it.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa smiled a little hugs Helios. Peruru looks at Helios than at Chibiusa.
    “What’s so special about him?” Peruru asked.
    “He’s really sweet to me. He has protected me time and time again. He’s always there when I need someone to talk and he loves me just like I love him.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios smiled.
    “She’s totally right about everything.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa smiles than kisses Helios right in front of Peruru. Peruru gets angry look on his face the leaves. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. Usagi walks over to the door and opens to find the other Senshi on the other side. Usagi lets them than notices the ring on Minako’s ring finger.
    “Why did get the beautiful ring?” Usagi asked.
    “I got it from Kunzite.” Minako answered.
    “Do you mean he proposed to you?” Usagi asked.
    “Yes that’s what I mean.” Minako answered.
    Usagi hugs Minako.
    “I’m so happy for you.” Usagi said.
    Chibiusa looks at Minako.
    “Congratulations.” Chibiusa replied.
    “Are you feeling better?” Rei asked.
    “Yes I am.” Chibiusa answered.
    Mamoru looks at Rei.
    “How did you know that she was sick?” Mamoru asked.
    “We run into Momoko on the way over here and she told us.” Rei answered.
    Chibiusa cuddles up to Helios. Helios just smiles. A few hours pass and it’s getting really late.
    “Well my little maiden I have to get back to Elysian now.” Helios said.
    Helios goes to leave but Chibiusa grabs his arm.
    “Please don’t leave me.” Chibiusa replied.
    “I would love to stay my little maiden I have to protect Elysian but I promise I’ll come see you tomorrow.” Helios said.
    “I love you.” Chibiusa replied.
    Helios smiled.
    “I know my little maiden and I love you to.” Helios said.
    “See you tomorrow.” Chibiusa replied.
    Helios nods his head. Chibiusa hugs Helios than they kiss and Helios leaves. Chibiusa runs up to her bedroom and falls onto her bed crying. The Stallion Reve starts to glow than Helios appears in it.
    “Please don’t cry my little maiden because tears don’t become you.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa looks at Stallion Reve.
    “I can’t help it because I miss you so much.” Chibiusa replied.
    “You’ll see me tomorrow.” Helios said.
    “I want to see you right now.” Chibiusa replied.
    Helios smiled a little. Chibiusa talks with Helios through the Stallion Reve for awhile than she falls asleep so Helios leaves. The whole night Chibiusa is dreaming of one day marrying Helios and having a family with him.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Here's chapter 6:

Chapter 6
    Small Lady’s Birthday

It’s been a few months since Chibiusa was sick. Chibiusa is sitting on the steps of Juuban Junior High School Momoko walks over and passes Chibiusa a present.
    “Happy Birthday Chibiusa.” Momoko said.
    Chibiusa smiled than unwraps it to find it’s a little pink bunny that says friends forever on it. Chibiusa smiles and hugs Momoko.
    “I love it Momo-chan.” Chibiusa replied.
    Momoko smiles too.
    “I’m glad to her that and Kyusuke helped me pick it out for you.” Momoko said.
    Kyusuke comes up behind Momoko and wraps his arms around her.
    “That’s right I did help her and Happy Birthday Chibiusa.” Kyusuke replied.
    Chibiusa smiled.
    “It is also my mother’s birthday today too.” Chibiusa said.
    “You were born on your mother’s birthday?” Momoko asked.
    Chibiusa nods her head.
    “Yes I was when she was 22 years old.” Chibiusa answered.
    Robert walks over to them and smiles at Chibiusa.
    “Happy birthday.” Robert said.
    Chibiusa’s rolls her eyes.
    “Cheer up small lady.” A voiced said
    Chibiusa turns around to find Setsuna standing behind her. Chibiusa runs over and hugs Setsuna.
    “I’ve miss you so much Pluto.” Chibiusa said.
    Setsuna smiles a little.
    “I’ve told you a million times small lady to call me Setsuna.” Setsuna replied.
    “I’m sorry I keep forgetting.” Chibiusa said.
    Momoko looks at Setsuna and than at Chibiusa.
    “Why did she call you small lady?” Momoko asked.
    Chibiusa looks at Setsuna just as Usagi and Mamoru appear. Chibiusa runs over to her father and hugs him. Mamoru looks at Chibiusa and gives her a little wink. Chibiusa stops hugging Mamoru than looks at her friends.
    “I knew this day would come but I didn’t think it would be on my birthday.” Chibiusa answered.
    “What do you mean?” Robert asked.
    “I have a secret that I’ve been keeping from all of you.” Chibiusa answered.
    “What kind of secret?” Momoko asked.
    “You are about to find out.” Chibiusa said.
    “I don’t understand.” Kyusuke replied.
    Chibiusa smiles than takes out her eternal compact.
    “Chibi Eternal Power Make Up.” Chibiusa said.
    Chibiusa turns out the Eternal Chibi Moon. Kyusuke, Momoko and Robert can’t believe their eyes.
    “Wow I never would have thought she was Eternal Chibi Moon.” Momoko replied.
    “I’m also Princess Usagi Serenity of Crystal Tokyo.” Chibiusa said.
    “You’re a princess?” Robert asked.
    Eternal Chibi Moon nods her head.
    “Yes I am.” Eternal Chibi Moon answered.
    “That’s so cool.” Momoko said.
    Eternal Chibi Moon sighs than turns back into Chibiusa. Mamoru looks at Chibiusa.
    “What’s wrong princess?” Mamoru asked.
    “I miss him dad and he doesn’t even know that today is birthday.” Chibiusa answered.
    Mamoru smiles than disappears to Elysian.
    “Helios, I need to talk to you.” Mamoru yelled.
    Helios appears in front of Mamoru.
    “What do you need to talk me about?” Helios asked.
    “My daughter misses you a lot and today is a very special day for her.” Mamoru answered.
    “What do you mean a special day?” Helios asked.
    “Today is her birthday.” Mamoru answered.
    “Her birthday?” Helios asked.
    “Yes that’s what I said.” Mamoru answered as he disappears.
    Helios smiles than walks to the garden of Elysian and picks a single red rose. Helios puts on his necklace than goes to where Chibiusa is with her friends and her parents.
    “Chibiusa.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa smiles than hugs Helios. Helios takes the single red rose out from behind his back and gives to Chibiusa.
    “It’s beautiful.” Chibiusa replied.
    “Yes it is and so are you.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa looks up at Helios than get caught up in passionate kiss. A few minutes later they break apart. Chibiusa looks up into Helios’s golden eyes.
    “Take the necklace off.” Chibiusa said.
    “If I did that you were friends will know who I really am?” Helios replied.
    “That’s the whole point because I told them who I am.” Chibiusa answered.
    Helios smiles than takes the necklace off and turns back into his true forum. Momoko’s eyes widen in shock.
    “Who are you?” Momoko asked.
    “I’m Helios the dream priest of Elysian and the Guardian of the golden crystal.” Helios answered.
    Momoko smiles than looks at Chibiusa.
    “You are truly lucky to have him as your boyfriend.” Momoko said.
    Helios wraps his arms around Chibiusa.
    “That she is because when she needs I’ll always be there.” Helios replied.
    Chibiusa looks up at Helios just as Akira.
    “Oh no not you.” Usagi said.
    “Yes it’s me.” Akira replied.
    Usagi looks at Chibiusa.
    “Eternal Moon Power Make Up.” Usagi said.
    Usagi turns into Eternal Sailor Moon. Chibiusa sighs.
    “Chibi Eternal Make Up.” Chibiusa replied.
    Chibiusa turns into Eternal Chibi Moon again. Akira uses his powers making Helios and Mamoru go flying. Eternal Sailor Moon looks at Eternal Chibi Moon. They take out their Eternal Tiare.
    “Double Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.” Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Chibi Moon say together.
    The attack sends Akira flying than he leaves. Eternal Chibi Moon turns back into Chibiusa. Chibiusa runs over to Helios and Usagi runs over to Mamoru.
    “Mamo-chan wake up.” Usagi said as tears start to stream down her face.
    “Please Helios wake up.” Chibiusa replied with tears in her eyes.
    Helios opens his eyes and looks at Chibiusa.
    “My beautiful maiden please don’t cry because I’m fine now.” Helios said as he gets to his feet and pulls Chibiusa close to him.
    Chibiusa looks up at Helios. Helios smiles than kisses Chibiusa. A few minutes later they break the kiss. Chibiusa looks over at her father who still hasn’t woken up. Chibiusa runs over to her father.
    “Papa, wake up please.” Chibiusa replied.
    Mamoru doesn’t wake up. Chibiusa starts crying again. Helios walks over and wraps his arms around Chibiusa than looks at Usagi.
    “Have you tried kissing him?” Helios asked.
    Usagi shakes her head.
    “No I haven’t.” Usagi answered.
    “Why not give it a shot?” Helios asked.
    “Ok I will.” Usagi answered.
    Usagi kisses Mamoru passionately for a few minutes than breaks it but still nothing happens.
    Usagi sighs than gets her feet and starts to leave. Mamoru opens his eyes than gets to his feet.
    “Where do you think your going my Odango Atama?” Mamoru asked.
    Usagi stops in her tracks than turns around to face Mamoru and hugs him.
    “I’m not going anywhere now and I was so scared that you weren’t going to wake up.” Usagi answered.
    Mamoru wraps his arms around Usagi.
    “You’re worry to much about Usako.” Mamoru said.
    “Well I can’t help because I love you.” Usagi replied.
    Mamoru smile and kisses Usagi. A few minutes later they break the kiss.
    “This is for you.” Mamoru said as he passes Usagi a little pink bag.
    “What it is?” Usagi asked.
    “Open it and find out.” Mamoru answered.
    Usagi opens the bag to find rabbit necklace.
    “Aw Mamo-chan, it’s so cute.” Usagi said.
    “Would you like me to put it on you?” Mamoru asked.
    “Yes I would.” Usagi answered.
    Mamoru takes the necklace and puts it around Usagi’s necklace. The rest of the day goes by. Chibiusa is bed dreaming about Helios. Helios is his bed in Elysian dreaming of Chibiusa. Mamoru and Usagi asleep in each other’s embrace in their room.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Chapter 7
    Queen Mikazuki’s Identity Revealed

It’s been a few months since Chibiusa had her birthday. Helios’s birthday is coming very close but the only one who knows is Mamoru. Chibiusa is at school with Momoko, Kyusuke, Ruruna, Naruru and Sorano. Chibiusa sighed.
    “Do you miss Helios?” Momoko asked.
    “Yes I do more than words can say.” Chibiusa answered.
    All of a sudden Queen Mikazuki showed up.
    “Who are you and what do you want?” Ruruna asked.
    “I’m your worst nighttime little girl and I want the pink haired-girl to stay away from Helios.” Queen Mikazuki answered.
    “You don’t have any right to tell me what do to.” Chibiusa yelled.
    “That’s what you think you moon brat.” Queen Mikazuki said.
    Helios suddenly appeared.
    “She’s right you don’t have say whether I can hangout her with and if you did I won’t listen to you because I love her.” Helios said.
    Chibiusa smiled and hugged Helios. Queen Mikazuki rolled her eyes.
    “What do you get if you take of Zuki from my name?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
    “You’d get Mika.” Momoko answered.
    Helios gasped.
    “No way can’t it be.” Helios replied.
    “Yes it can my dear son.” Queen Mikazuki said.
    “But why turn evil mom?” Helios asked.
    “That’s easy because good is really boring.” Queen Mikazuki answered.
    Chibiusa sighed deeply. Helios turned his attention to Chibiusa.
    “What’s wrong my little one?” Helios asked.
    Chibiusa sighed.
    “I’m okay just a little tried.” Chibiusa answered.
    Queen Mikazuki shook her head.
    “If it’s that last thing I do I’m going to make sure you two never seen each other again.” Queen Mikazuki said.
    Helios rolled his eyes.
    “That will never happen because I love Chibiusa with all my heart and soul.” Helios replied.
    Queen Mikazuki rolled her eyes than left.
    “I can’t believe she’s mother.” Chibiusa said.
    “Yeah I can’t either but she is and I have to figure out a way to make her good again.” Helios replied.
    “Do you think my parents could help?” Chibiusa asked.
    “It’s worth a try to see if they can.” Helios answered.
    Chibiusa and Helios walked to Chibiusa’s place hand in hand. Chibiusa opened the door and walked inside. Helios noticed Mamoru and Usagi kissing on the couch. Chibiusa cleared her throat which made her parents stop kissing. Mamoru looked at Helios than at his daughter.
    “What’s the matter princess?” Mamoru asked.
    “Helios needs your help.” Chibiusa answered.
    “What do you need our help with?” Usagi asked.
    “I just found out that my mother is Queen Mikazuki head of the Mind Controllers and I need to help to make her good again.” Helios answered.
    “Well this is a totally surprise and I’ll see what I can do.” Usagi said.
    Usagi got the scouts together and they went to Queen Mikazuki’s layer. They walked inside to find Queen Mikazuki looking into a crystal ball. Queen Mikazuki noticed them.
    “What do you brats want?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
    Sailor Moon smiled.
    “We are here to get rid of your evilness once and for all.” Sailor Moon answered.
    “We can’t kill her.” Sailor Chibi Mon said.
    “Don’t worry we aren’t but we are going to kill the Mind Controllers than heal her.” Sailor Moon replied.
    The Mind Controllers start to come close to the scouts. Sailor Mars grinned.
    “Mars Flame Sniper.” Sailor Mars yelled.
    The Mind Controllers started to scream because they are fire. Sailor Venus smiled.
    “Venus Love and Beauty Shock.” Sailor Venus screamed.
    Sailor Jupiter grinned.
    “Jupiter Oak Evolution.” Sailor Jupiter yelled.
    Sailor Mercury smiled.
    “Mercury Aqua Rhapsody.” Sailor Mercury screamed.
    Sailor Moon looked at Sailor Chibi Moon and nodded. They take out their Eternal Tiers. Queen Mikazuki gasped.
    “Double Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon yelled together.
    The attack hit Queen Mikazuki and started to change back into her old self. A few minutes later Queen Mikazuki is Mika again. Sailor Moon sighed and walked over to her.
    “Thank you Sailor Moon and I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you.” Mika said.
    “Don’t worry about it.” Sailor Moon replied.
    Mika smiled. The scouts powered down. Chibiusa sighed. Usagi looked at Chibiusa.
    “What’s wrong sweetie?” Usagi asked.
    “I don’t want to talk about it.” Chibiusa answered.
    Chibiusa started to walk away just as Helios appeared in front of her.
    “Where do you think you’re going my little one?” Helios asked.
    “I was coming to get you.” Chibiusa answered as she hugged him.
    Mika walked over to Helios. Helios smiled.
    “It’s good to see back to your old self mom.” Helios said.
    Mika smiled.
    “It’s good to back son.” Mika replied.
    Mika looked at Chibiusa.
    “Hi Helios’s mother.” Chibiusa said.
    “Oh please call me Mika.” Mika replied.
    “My name is Chibiusa and I’m moon princess of Crystal Tokyo.” Chibiusa said.
    “It’s very nice to meet you and I hope that you been looking after my son for me.” Mika replied.
    “Don’t worry I have and I love him with all my heart.” Chibiusa said.
    “Are you okay with that mom?” Helios asked.
    “Yes of course I am because I only wanted the best for my favorite son.” Mika answered.
    “Mom, I’m your only son.” Helios said.
    “Yeah I know that’s why you’re my favorite.” Mika replied.
    Helios hugged his mother. Usagi walked over.
    “I’m Usagi Tsukino and I’m Chibiusa’s mother.” Usagi said.
    Mika smiled just as Mamoru.
    “Who are you?” Mika asked.
    “My name is Mamoru Chiba and I’m Chibiusa’s father.” Mamoru answered.
    Mika looked at Usagi and than at Mamoru.
    “You’re not married yet?” Mika asked.
    “No, we aren’t in the present time but in the future we are.” Usagi answered.
    “Wait a minute I know you two now you’re Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion of the Crystal Tokyo.” Mika said.
    “Yes that’s right we are.” Usagi replied.
    “I didn’t know that you two had a daughter.” Mika said.
    “Well you do now.” Mamoru replied.
    A few hours later Chibiusa is bed dreaming of Helios. Helios is bed dreaming of how great it is to have his mother back and his future with Chibiusa. Mamoru and Usagi are sleeping in each other’s arms.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 pm

wow those chapters were really good rolanda can;t wait to read more

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:16 am