All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!!

The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! Empty My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!!

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue May 19, 2009 5:32 pm

this was a grade for me and i had one of the most creative pillows! i cut out the letters but the wildcat was drawn by me and cut out then sewn on the pillow. i wanted to send the pillow to lisa,chad and jon because they are in HSM on stage in Halifax....thats why i made the pillow HSM lol anyways i wanted to get everyones opnions on the pillow. here are the pics =D

The whole view of the Whole pillow!

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! 2jcbnz9

HSM wooo!

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! 348hwlv

Willie the Wildcat! Go East High!!!!!!

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! 21od4ax

Me showing off my Wildcat Pride!!

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! E1c6zt

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! Empty Re: My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm

wow good job shayla and yeah GOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!! Empty Re: My HSM on Stage Pillow made in My Family Dynamics class by me!!!!

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm

thanx =]

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I love it. By the way the colors on your pillow red and gold are my old High School colors. They are also the colors of USC where my brother graduated from recently. Oh by the way my brother Adam was once a Wildcat because he went to Chico State and their moscot is Wildcats and their school colors are red and silver and that is the same as East High in High School Musical.

Here is the link to the post I made about my brother's graduation on here:
    My Brother's Graduation
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue May 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanx =D
    thats kewlio =]
    i Choose the Red/Maroon and gold because in the second move of HSM its says in the song What time is it, "Wildcats are the Best Red,White and Gold!" silver is also in the team colours but i didnt think silver would be a good colour to go with the pillow. im glad you like it tho =D
    Im a wild cat because im a BIG hSM fantic but im also a Mustang.
    My school colours are maroon red,white and Black.
    i made the pillow tho because my Room is nothing But HSM. my bed,my jewlry boxes, my rugs, the cutians lol
    everything is Wildcats! xD
    i was gonna put SE Fab-U-Lus on the back of the pillow for Sharpay Evans but i didnt have time to do that xP

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

ur welcome shayla
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Number of posts : 60

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm

cool!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 am

yup it sure is cool allysa lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm