All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story)

There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story) Empty There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Chapter 1
    Angelina Arrives In Lazy Town

Angelina and her twin sister Richelle are just hanging out together in HappyTown. Richelle looks at Angelina.
    “We need to get out of here and go meet new people.” Richelle said.
    “I agree completely.” Angelina replied.
    Angelina and Richelle leave for Lazy Town. Ziggy, Trixie, Pixel and Stingy come over to them.
    “Hi there, I’m Ziggy.” Ziggy said.
    “My name is Angelina and this is my twin sister Richelle.” Angelina replied.
    “These are my friends Pixel, Trixie and Stingy.” Ziggy said.
    Trixie sighs a little. Angelina looks at Trixie.
    “What’s the matter?” Angelina asked.
    “My best friend Stephanie left a few days ago to visit her parents and I really miss her.” Trixie answered.
    “When is she coming back?” Richelle asked.
    “I don’t know.” Trixie answered.
    All of a sudden Trixie notices Sportacus’s airship coming towards them than it stops just above them.
    “Who lives in there?” Richelle asked.
    “Oh that’s our resident slightly above average superhero Sportacus.” Ziggy answered.
    Sportacus climbs down the ladder than comes over to them.
    “Who are these new people?” Sportacus asked.
    “I’m Richelle and this is my twin sister Angelina.” Richelle answered.
    “Well it’s nice to meet the both of you.” Sportacus said.
    Angelina sighs.
    “Wow he’s so gorgeous.” Angelina thinks to herself.
    Richelle looks at her twin.
    “What are you thinking about sis?” Richelle asked.
    “Nothing important.” Angelina answered.
    “How old are the two of you?” Stingy asked.
    “We are 25 years old.” Richelle answered.
    “I’m 16 years old, Trixie is 15 years old, Pixel is 17 years old and Ziggy is 15 years old.” Stingy said.
    Richelle looks at Sportacus.
    “How old are you?” Richelle asked.
    “I’m not allowed to discuss that.” Sportacus answered.
    “Why not?” Richelle asked.
    “It’s against the superhero rules.” Sportacus answered.
    Stingy looks at Sportacus.
    “We won’t tell anyone.” Stingy said.
    “Ok I’m 34 years old but it stays between us.” Sportacus replied.
    Angelina sighs.
    “He’s 9 years older than me. This is could be a very big problem but like that old saying goes age doesn’t matter when you’re in love. I don’t want to tell him right now for fear he doesn’t feel the same way towards me.” Angelina thinks to herself.
    Sportacus looks at Angelina.
    “Wow she’s so beautiful. Wait a minute here I can’t fall in love with her because it’s against all superhero rules and she’s 9 years younger than me so that would be so wrong. Oh it’s no use because I can’t deny my feelings no matter how hard I tried.” Sportacus thinks to himself.
    A few minutes later Sportacus left and he did some backflips and cartwheels and went back up to his airship.
    “Sis I need to talk to you for a moment alone.” Angelina said.
    “Oh ok.” Richelle said.
    Now the twin sisters are out of earshot of the kids.
    “Ok sis now that we are alone what is it that you want to talk to me about?” Richelle asked.
    “I just want to tell you that I’m in love with someone.” Angelina answered.
    “Who are you in love with?” Richelle asked.
    “Sportacus.” Angelina answered.
    “The town’s superhero?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes that’s who I mean?” Angelina answered.
    “Why?” Richelle asked.
    “He is just so absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I also love the way he does his backflips and cartwheels. *swoons*” Angelina answered.
    “Are you going to tell him?” Richelle asked.
    “I can’t because he might not feel the same way towards me.” Angelina answered.
    Later that night Angelina fell sleep dreaming about Sportacus.

There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Chapter 2
    Sportacus Saves Angelina

It’s been a week since Angelina and Richelle moved to Lazy Town from Happy Town. Richelle’s best friend Meagan, her boyfriend Chance and Meagan’s boyfriend Stefan are starting to miss Richelle so they go to Lazy Town to see her. A few minutes after they arrived in Lazy Town they spotted Richelle with her twin sister and a few kids.
    “Guess who?” Chance said as he came up behind Richelle and covered her eyes with his hands.
    “Chance is that you?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes it’s me babes.” Chance answered.
    Richelle turned around and saw her boyfriend standing in front of her.
    “I miss you so much, bunny.” Richelle said.
    “I missed you too.” Chance said.
    “We missed you too.” Meagan and Stefan said at the same time.
    “So who are your friends?” Meagan asked.
    “Well this is Pixel, this is Trixie, this is Stingy, this is Ziggy and this is Stephanie. She got back yesterday from visiting with her parents.” Angelina answered.
    Just then Sportacus came cartwheeling and backflipping over to the kids. When Angelina saw him coming over she got scared and hid somewhere where he couldn’t find her. Richelle noticed that her twin hid behind a tree so that Sportacus couldn’t see her.
    “Sis what are you doing hiding behind this tree?” Richelle asked.
    “Shh, I don’t want Sportacus to see me here.” Angelina answered.
    “Why?” Richelle asked.
    “Because I am just to afraid to be around him because I don’t think that I can’t hide my feelings from him when he’s around.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh man, sis you have got it bad for him.” Richelle replied.
    “Could you make sure that he doesn’t see me while he’s here and if he asks where I’m at tell him that I stayed home because I wasn’t feeling to well.” Angelina said.
    “What if he wants to go and see you?” Richelle asked.
    “Just tell him that she isn’t up for visitors right now ok.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Richelle replied.
    “Thanks, sis.” Angelina said.
    ~Meanwhile back with everyone else~
    “Where’s Angelina?” Stephanie asked.
    “She wasn’t feeling too well so she went home to get better.” Richelle answered.
    “Can I go and see her?” Sportacus asked.
    “I’m sorry Sportacus, but you can’t see her right now.” Richelle answered.
    “Why not?” Sportacus asked.
    “Because she really needs her rest and she isn’t up for any visitors right now. You can probably see her tomorrow.” Richelle answered.
    “Oh ok. Thanks Richelle.” Sportacus replied.
    “You’re welcome Sportacus.” Richelle said.
    ~Meanwhile back with Angelina in her room~
    Angelina is in her room sitting on her bed typing on her laptop.
    “Dear diary, I wish that I could tell Sportacus how I feel about him but I am just so afraid to tell him and also that he might not feel the same way and also he might tell me that it’s against the superhero rules for him to fall in love with anyone.” Angelina typed on her laptop.
    The rest of the day went by and now it’s the next and Angelina was outside doing some yoga poses and she decided to do the tree pose on the wall. When she got on the wall and did the tree pose she was starting to lose her balance and at that very moment Sportacus was playing basketball with the kids when his crystal started beeping.
    “Someone’s in trouble.” Sportacus said as he was backflipping and cartwheeling towards Angelina.
    He got there just as she fell off of the wall and he caught her before she hit the ground.
    “Thanks, Sportacus. You’re my hero.” Angelina said.
    “You’re welcome. What were you doing on the wall?” Sportacus told Angelina.
    “I was doing a yoga pose called “tree pose” on the wall and then I lost my balance.” Angelina answered.
    “Next time be careful I wouldn’t want you to get hurt, ok.” Sportacus said.
    “Ok. I promise that I will be careful next time Sportacus.” Angelina said.
    Then Sportacus took off and he was backflipping and cartwheeling back to where he was playing basketball with the kids. Angelina was watching him leave and she couldn’t help but not take her eyes off of him. She lovese it when he does his backflips and cartwheels.
    “I wish that I can do that just like him.” Angelina thought to herself.
    Later that night Angelina fell asleep dreaming that she was kissing and making love to Sportacus.

There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: There Will Always Be A Way (My Ninth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Chapter 3
    Angelina Meets Robbie Rotten

It’s been two weeks since Angelina came to Lazy Town. Angelina is sitting on the wall typing on her laptop.
    “Dear diary, It’s been two weeks since I moved here and I still haven’t told Sportacus how I feel about him. I wish I could so bad but I’m still afraid that he doesn’t feel the same way towards me at all. I would do anything to be his girl. I would love to kiss those luscious lips of his.” Angelina typed on her laptop.
    ~Meanwhile over at the basketball court~
    “Sportacus are you going to play basketball with us or not?” Stephanie asked.
    Sportacus snaps out of his daydream.
    “Oh, sorry Stephanie. I don’t feel like it right now.” Sportacus answered.
    “Are you feeling ok?” Stephanie asked.
    “I’m not sure.” Sportacus answered.
    Just then Sportacus saw Robbie Rotten walking towards Angelina.
    “Hey, there beautiful, what’s your name?” Robbie asked.
    “I’m Angelina and don’t call me beautiful.” Angelina answered.
    “How would you like to go out on a date with me sometime?” Robbie asked.
    “I wouldn’t go out with you if you were the last guy on Earth, no if you were the last guy in the universe, no if you were the last guy EVER! Now stay away from.” Angelina shouted to Robbie.
    “Oh come on you know you want me.” Robbie said as he put his arms around her.
    “Get lost creep!” Angelina yelled as she pushed him away.
    Robbie wouldn’t stop bothering Angelina. An hour later Angelina tried to get away but Robbie grabbed her arm very tightly. When Angelina tried to leave again Robbie was holding on to her wrist but this time he held on to it really hard and he sprained her wrist.
    “Oww.” Angelina said.
    “What, Oww?” Robbie asked.
    “You just made me sprain my wrist.” Angelina answered.
    “Now will you be mine?” Robbie asked.
    “No, never! Now don’t make me do this Robbie!” Angelina yelled.
    “Do what?” Robbie asked.
    “This. Sportacus help!” Angelina yelled for Sportacus to help her.
    Sportacus came over to Angelina and Robbie.
    “What’s wrong Angelina?” Sportacus asked.
    “Robbie won’t let go of me.” Angelina answered.
    “Let go of her right now!” Sportacus yelled.
    When Sportacus said that Robbie let go of Angelina and she was holding her wrist.
    “Angelina why are you holding her wrist like that?” Sportacus asked.
    “Robbie made me sprain my wrist.” Angelina said.
    Sportacus was checking out her wrist and everytime he moved her wrist it made it hurt more.
    “I think that I should take you to the hospital.” Sportacus said.
    Just before they left for the hospital Angelina gave Sportacus a hug.
    “Oh, Sportacus I just wanted to say thank you for rescuing me from Robbie.” Angelina said.
    “You’re welcome, Angelina.” Sportacus said as he pulled her close and gave her a hug in front of Robbie.
    Now Angelina and Sportacus are at the Lazy Town hospital.
    “I’m sorry miss but your wrist is more than sprained it is broken.” The doctor said.
    “I knew it!” Anneliese said.
    “Who did this to you?” The doctor asked.
    “Robbie Rotten did it.” Anneliese answered.
    “You are going to have to wear a cast and a sling so that you won’t move your wrist to much until it heals.” The doctor said.
    Later that day Sportacus took Angelina back to the basketball court.
    “What happened to your wrist?” Stephanie asked.
    “Robbie Rotten made me sprain it but thanks to Sportacus he saved me from Robbie and then he took me to the hospital and the doctor told me that I have to wear this cast until my wrist heals.” Angelina answered.
    Just then Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan came walking up with someone. When Richelle saw her sister’s wrist she got scared.
    “Angelina what happened to your wrist?” Richelle asked.
    “I just got through telling Stephanie and our friends that Robbie Rotten made me sprain my wrist.” Angelina answered.
    “Why would he do something like that?” Meagan asked.
    “Well, Meagan, Robbie Rotten is the town Villian. He is also doing mean things like that.” Stephanie answered.
    “Also he tries his hardest to run me out of town but everything that he does to get rid of me doesn’t work at all.” Sportacus replied.
    “Why would he do that?” Richelle asked.
    “Because he wants everyone to be lazy in Lazy Town.” Sportacus answered.
    “But no’s lazy in Lazy Town.” Stephanie replied.
    “Hey, sis I have a surprise for you.” Richelle said.
    “What is it sis?” Angelina asked.
    “Look who’s here with me.” Richelle answered.
    When Angelina saw who it was she got excited and gave her a hug.
    “Mom I missed you so much.” Angelina said as she gave her mom another hug.
    “I missed you too, sweetie.” Seraphina said as she gave her daughter a hug.
    After that Angelina introduced her mom to all of her friends including Sportacus. Later that day Angelina was in her room. A few minutes later Seraphina walk in to Angelina’s room.
    “Sweetie is it just me or are you in love with someone here in Lazy Town?” Seraphina asked.
    “I am in love with someone here but if I tell you can you promise me that you won’t tell him?” Angelina asked.
    “I promise I won’t tell him.” Seraphina answered.
    “Well I’m in love with Sportacus.” Angelina replied.
    “The town superhero?” Seraphina asked.
    “Yes mom it’s him.” Angelina answered.
    “Why don’t you want him to know that?” Seraphina asked.
    “I’m too afraid to tell him. Plus I don’t think that he feels the same way towards me because it will be against the superhero rules for him to fall in love with someone.” Angelina answered.
    “How do you know that?” Seraphina asked.
    “Sportacus told me one day.” Angelina answered.
    Later that night Angelina fell asleep dreaming of Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Chapter 4
    Angelina’s Dream Of Sportacus

In Angelina’s dream she is sitting on the wall near the basketball court. She was thinking of something to get Sportacus’s attention.
    “What should I do to get Sportacus’s attention?” Angelina thought to herself.
    Just then something came to her. Little did she know Sportacus was up in his airship watching her every move.
    “I know exactly what I’m going to do to get his attention.” Angelina said as she stood up on the wall.
    When she stood up on the wall she finally found her balance and then she started to walk across it and for a few minutes she was doing really well until one spot she lost her footing and Sportacus’s crystal was beeping and he knew that Angelina was in trouble. So he got down there and caught her before she hit the ground.
    “You’re welcome.” Sportacus.
    “Sportacus there is something that I’ve been hiding from you.” Angelina said as she stood up and sat on the wall again.
    “What have you been hiding from me?” Sportacus asked as he joined her on the wall.
    “My feelings for you.” Angelina answered.
    “What are you talking about?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well let me put it this way when I first saw you I fell head over heels in love with you and I was afraid to tell you then because I didn’t think that you will feel the same way about me at all.” Angelina answered.
    “Well the truth is I’m in love with you too.” Sportacus replied.
    When Sportacus said that Angelina was shocked and surprise and she almost fell off the wall again but Sportacus caught her before she fell off again.
    “I had no idea that you felt the same way towards me.” Angelina said.
    Before she knew it Sportacus leaned in and was about to kiss her passionately and before their lips touch she woke up.
    “Oh, man. It was just a dream but it seemed so real.” Angelina said.
    “What seemed real sweetie?” Seraphina asked.
    “Oh a dream that I had last night.” Angelina answered.
    “What was the dream about?” Seraphina asked.
    “It was about Sportacus recusing me from falling off the wall near the basketball court and then I told him that I’m in love with him and he told me that he’s in love with me and then we were about to kiss and as soon as our lips were about to touch that’s when I woke up.” Angelina answered.
    “That was some dream you had, sweetie.” Seraphina said.
    “Yeah it was I just wish that it was real and not a dream.” Angelina said.
    Later that day Angelina was sitting on the wall near the basketball court just like in her dream. Sportacus was up in his airship watching Angelina’s every move.
    “I wish that I can go down there and pull her close and kiss her but I can’t because it will be against the superhero rules.” Sportacus said to himself.
    ~Meanwhile back down in Lazy Town~
    “I’m going to make that dream I had last night come true and I know just how I’m going to do that.” Angelina said to herself.
    When she stood up on the wall she finally found her balance and then she started to walk across it and for a few minutes she was doing really well until one spot she lost her footing and Sportacus’s crystal was beeping and he knew that Angelina was in trouble. So he got down there and caught her before she hit the ground.
    “You’re welcome.” Sportacus.
    “Sportacus there is something that I’ve been hiding from you.” Angelina said as she stood up and sat on the wall again.
    “What have you been hiding from me?” Sportacus asked as he joined her on the wall.
    “My feelings for you.” Angelina answered.
    “What are you talking about?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well let me put it this way when I first saw you I fell head over heels in love with you and I was afraid to tell you then because I didn’t think that you will feel the same way about me at all.” Angelina answered.
    “Well the truth is I’m in love with you too.” Sportacus replied.
    When Sportacus said that Angelina was shocked and surprise and she almost fell off the wall again but Sportacus caught her before she fell off again.
    “I had no idea that you felt the same way towards me.” Angelina said.
    Before she knew it Sportacus leaned in and was about to kiss her passionately and this time their lips touch and they were kissing each other for a few minutes. A few minute later they broke the kiss.
    “Wow you’re a great kisser, Sportacus.” Angelina said.
    “So are you.” Sportacus said.
    “Thanks Sportacus.” Angelina said.
    “So the whole time you were in love with me and everytime you got up on the wall and last your balance so that I were come and catch you was all to get my attention or was it something else?” Sportacus asked.
    “It was to get your attention.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Sportacus replied.
    “Sportacus we can’t tell Stephanie, Pixel, Stingy, Trixie or Ziggy yet.” Angelina said.
    “Because I’m not sure what they might say or do if they found out that were in love with each other.” Angelina answered.
    “What about your mom, Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan?” Sportacus asked.
    “They already know about me being in love with you.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Sportacus replied.
    “By the way what just happened today was a dream come true for me.” Angelina said.
    “What do you mean?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well I had a dream last night and I made that dream come true today and it did.” Angelina answered.
    “Do you mean what happened on the wall when you were walking across it and fell and I caught you and you told me that you’re in love with me and I told you that I’m in lover with you?” Sportacus asked.
    “Yes that is exactly what I mean, but in my dream when we were about to kiss I woke up before our lips touched.” Angelina answered.
    “Well I’m glad that your dream came true today.” Sportacus said.
    Later that night Sportacus was up in his airship sleeping and dreaming about Angelina. Angelina was in her room sitting on her bed when her mom, Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan walked in.
    “So sweetie how was your day?” Serphina asked.
    “It was wonderful, mom.” Angelina answered as she fell back on her bed with a big smile on her face.
    “What all happened today?” Richelle asked.
    “Well I did something today to get Sportacus’s attention and it work and then I came out and told him that I’m in love with him and I found out that he’s in love with me too. It was a dream come true, literally.” Angelina answered.
    “That’s so cool.” Meagan said.
    “Thanks Meagan.” Angelina said.
    “You’re welcome.” Meagan said.
    “By the way please don’t tell Stephanie, Pixel, Stingy, Trixie and Ziggy yet.” Angelina said.
    “It’s that because you are afraid of what the might say or do if they found out.” Richelle said.
    “How did you know that?” Angelina asked her twin.
    “Because I just knew that’s what you were going to say.” Richelle answered.
    “It must be a twin thing that they have.” Meagan said to Chance, Stefan and Seraphina.
    A few minutes later Angelina fell asleep dreaming of her future with Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Chapter 5
    Hiding Their Feelings From The Kids

The next day the kids and Sportacus are playing basketball on Angelina is just watching because she still has her cast on so she can’t play any sports until she gets her cast off. Angelina is typing on her laptop while she is watching the kids and Sportacus play basketball.
    “Dear diary, I finally told Sportacus that I’m head over heels in love with him and I found out that he’s in love with me but we made a promise to each other that we won’t tell Stephanie, Pixel, Stingy, Trixie and Ziggy that we are in love with each other. The reason why is that we are afraid of what they might say or do if they found out that Sportcus and I are in love with each other.” Angelina typed on her diary.
    Later that afternoon Sportacus and Angelina were alone.
    “I thought that we were never going to get to be alone.” Angelina said.
    “I totally agree with you on that.” Sportacus said.
    Sportacus leaned in and was kissing Angelina passionately. A few minutes later they broke the kiss and at that very moment Stephanie came over to Sportacus and Angelina.
    “Hi, guys.” Stephanie said.
    “Hi, Stephanie.” Sportacus and Angelina said at the same time.
    “What are you two doing over here alone?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well I was feeling left out while all of you play baksetball.” Angelina answered.
    “Why were you feeling left out?” Stephanie asked.
    “I can’t play any sports until I get this cast off.” Angelina answered.
    “So Sportacus what are you doing over here with her?” Stephanie asked.
    “I thought that she would like some company so that she isn’t alone and plus I want to be with her just in case Robbie comes up and bothers her because he was the one that made her sprain her wrist two days ago and I want to make sure that he doesn’t do that again.” Sportacus answered.
    “Oh ok. Bye, Sportacus. Bye Angelina.” Stephanie replied.
    “Bye Stephanie.” Sportacus and Angelina said at the same time.
    Now Sportacus and Angelina are alone again.
    “Wow, Sportacus that was a nice cover up you did while Stephanie was here. She had no idea that we are in love with each other.” Angelina said.
    “Thanks, Angelina.” Sportacus said.
    Just then Sportacus’s crystal started beeping.
    “Someone’s in trouble.” Sportacus said.
    “It’s my twin sister Richelle.” Angelina said.
    “How did you know that?” Sportacus asked.
    “It’s a twin thing that her and I have.” Angelina answered.
    So Sportacus did some cartwheels and backflips over to where Robbie Rotten had Richelle tied up to a pole.
    “Sportacus I’m so glad to see you.” Richelle said.
    “Who did this to you?” Sportacus asked.
    “Robbie Rotten did this to me.” Richelle answered.
    “Why?” Sportacus asked as he was untying her from the pole.
    “He told me that if he can’t have Angelina then he’ll have to settle for me but I told him that I have a boyfriend but he still tied me up to the pole.” Richelle answered.
    The rest of the day goes by and now it’s the next day and everyone was playing basketball except for Angelina who was just watching. Angelina was sitting on the wall watching them and when Sportacus made a basket she got excited and then she almost fell off the wall but Sportacus caught her before she hit the ground.
    “I told you to be careful next time.” Sportacus said.
    “I’m sorry I just got so excited watching you play I couldn’t help it.” Angelina said.
    “Sportacus is there something going on between you and Angelina?” Stephanie asked.
    “No there isn’t something going on between us.” Sportacus answered.
    “Why did you asked, Stephanie?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I kept noticing how the two of you look at each other and that you are always with each other more than with any one else.” Stephanie answered.
    “Well Stephanie the reason I paying more attention to her is because she has a cast on and she can’t do all of things that we all can do so I want to make sure that she doesn’t get hurt even more.” Sportacus replied.
    “Oh ok.” Stephanie said.
    Later that day Angelina and Sportacus were alone and Angelina wanted to sing four songs to Sportacus and one with him.
    “Sportacus I was wondering if I could sing four songs to you and then you and I could sing a song together.” Angelina said.
    “Sure. I would love for you to sing to me and then we both sing together.” Sportacus said.
    Now Angelina is singing “If We Were A Movie.”
    “This first song is called “If We Were A Movie”.” Angelina said.
    Uh oh
    There you go again talking cinematic
    Yeah you!
    You’re charming, got everybody star struck.
    I know
    How you always seem to go
    For the obvious instead of me
    But get a ticket and you’ll see
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    And I’d be the best friend
    You’d fall in love with
    In the end we’d be laughing
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    (Yeah)
    Yeah, yeah
    When you call me
    I can hear it in your voice
    Oh sure!
    Wanna see me
    And tell me all about her
    La la
    I’ll be acting through my tears
    I guess you’ll never know
    That I should win
    An Oscar for this scene I’m in
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    Wish I could tell you there’s a twist
    Some kind of hero in disguise
    And we’re together
    It’s for real
    Now playing
    Wish I could tell you there’s a kiss
    Like something more than in my mind
    I see it
    Could be amazing (could be amazing!)
    (If we were a movie!)
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song.
    Now she is singing “One In A Million.”
    “This next song is called “One In A Million” and the reason why I’m singing this one is because you are one in a million.” Angelina said.
    How did I get here?
    I turned around and there you were
    Didn’t think twice
    Or rationalize
    cause somehow I knew
    That there was more than just chemistry
    I mean I knew you were kinda of in to me
    But I figured it’s too good to be true
    I said pinch me
    Where’s the catch this time
    Can’t find a single cloud in the sky
    Help me before I get used to this guy
    They say that good things take time
    But really great things happen
    in a blink of an eye
    Thought the chances to meet somebody like you
    were a million to one
    I cannot believe it (o woah)
    You’re one in a million
    All this time I was looking for love
    Trying to make things work
    They weren’t good enough till
    I thought I’m through
    Said I’m done
    and stumbled into the arms of the one
    You’re making me laugh about the silliest stuff
    Say that I’m your diamond in the rough
    When I’m mad at you
    You come with your velvet touch
    Can’t believe that I’m so lucky
    I have never felt so happy
    Every time I see that sparkle in your eyes
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    You’re one in a million
    I thought I’m through
    Said I’m done
    I said pinch me
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    You’re one in a million... one in a million
    You’re one in a million.
    Now she is singing “Bigger Than Us.”
    “This next song is called “Bigger Than Us”.” Angelina said.
    L.O.V.E. oh
    L.O.V.E.
    L.O.V.E. oh
    L.O.V.E.
    I see your face, I look in your eyes
    What you feel is no surprise
    Everyone needs something to believe in
    Tell me your dreams and I’ll tell you mine
    In our hearts we’ll look inside
    And see all the colors of a rainbow
    I know
    We all want to believe in love
    We all want to believe in something
    Bigger than just us
    We all want to be a part
    Of the greater picture
    That’s hanging in our hearts
    Yeah it’s bigger than us
    I want to see beyond my own little world
    Grab your hand so we can twirl around the galaxy
    See the world with clarity
    Oooo, oooo we have such a long way to go
    But I know, we’re getting closer every day
    Bigger than just us
    We all want to be a part
    Of the greater picture
    Yeah it’s bigger than us
    It fills the universe
    Lights the skies above
    And rescues all our hearts with love (L.O.V.E. love)
    With love...(L.O.V.E. love)
    That’s what’s bigger than us (bigger than us come on!)
    It’s love it’s love that’s bigger than us
    It’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love
    We all wanna believe in love
    We all wanna believe something
    Bigger than just us.
    Now she is singing “Could It Be.”
    “This last song I’m going to sing is called “Could It Be”.” Angelina said.
    I know we’ve been, friends forever
    But now I think I’m feeling something totally new
    And after all this time, I’ve opened up my eyes
    Now I see, you were always with me....
    Could it Be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it Be
    Suddenly, I’m falling for you
    (I am falling)
    Could it Be
    You were right here beside me
    And I never knew
    Could it be that it’s true that it’s you
    That it’s you
    It’s kinda funny you were, always near
    But who would ever thought that we would end up here
    But every time I needed you, you’ve been there for me through
    Now it’s clear
    I’ve been waiting for you----!
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew
    Ooooooh
    That it’s you...
    Oooh
    Cause today is the start of the rest of our lives
    I can see it in your eyes------
    Oh, that it’s real
    And it’s true,
    And it’s just me and you!
    Could it be?
    That it’s true
    That IT’S YOU!-----
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew,
    Could it be that it’s true that it’s you.
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be, oh it’s you!------.
    Now Angelina and Sportacus are both singing “If I Never Knew You.”
    “Sportacus how would you like to sing “If I Never Knew You” with me?” Angelina asked.
    “I would love to sing it with you.” Sportacus answered.
    Sportacus: If I never knew you
    If I never felt this love
    I would have no inkling of
    How precious life can be
    And if I never held you
    I would never have a clue
    How at last I’d find in you
    The missing part of me
    In this world so full of fear
    Full of rage and lies
    I can see the truth so clear
    In your eyes
    So dry your eyes
    And I’m so grateful to you
    I’d have lived my whole life through
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you
    Angelina: If I never knew you
    I’d be safe but half as real
    Never knowing I could feel
    A love so strong and true
    I’m so grateful to you
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you
    Sportacus: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    Angelina: Somehow we made the whole world bright
    Both: I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
    All they’d leave us where these whispers in the night
    But still my heart is singing
    We were right
    If I never knew this love
    How precious life can be
    Sportacus: There’s no moment I regret
    Since the moment that we met
    If our time has gone too fast
    I’ve lived at last...
    Both: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    Somehow we’d make the whole world bright
    Angelina: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    We’d turn the darkness into light
    Both: And still my heart is singing
    We were right
    Sportacus: We were right
    And If I never knew you
    Angelina: Empty as the sky
    Both: Never knowing why
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you.
    After they sang that song they started kissing passionately and then later that night the fell asleep in their own beds dreaming of each other.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Chapter 6
    Hidden Feeling Revealed

Stephanie is in her room of her uncle’s house thinking about Pixel.
    “I want to tell him but he’s so wrapped up with computers that he won’t have time for me.” Stephanie said.
    Stephanie decides to go see Trixie. Stephanie leaves her house and starts on her way to Trixie’s house. Trixie is heading to Stephanie’s house than they meet up with each other in the soccer field.
    “Where are you going pinky?” Trixie asked.
    “I was going to see you.” Stephanie answered.
    “Oh well I was doing the same.” Trixie said.
    “Well let’s go to my uncle’s house and talk in my room.” Stephanie said.
    “Ok sounds good to me.” Trixie said.
    They walk to Mayor Meanswell’s house than to Stephanie’s room. Stephanie sits on her bed and Trixie does too.
    “What were you coming to see me about pinky?” Trixie asked.
    “I need someone talk to about my feelings.” Stephanie answered.
    “What feelings?” Trixie asked.
    “My feelings for Pixel.” Stephanie answered.
    “I kind had a feeling that you’d like Pixel because you are always looking at him when he’s around.” Trixie said.
    “What were you coming to talk to me about?” Stephanie asked.
    “I was coming to talk to you about my feelings for Stingy.” Trixie answered.
    Stephanie smiles a little.
    “I always knew you liked him.” Stephanie said.
    “How did you figure that one out?” Trixie asked.
    “Oh I’ve seen the way you look at him.” Stephanie answered.
    “Are you going to tell Pixel how you feel about him pinky?” Trixie asked.
    “I really want to tell him but I don’t know if I could and he’s so wrapped up in his computers that he won’t have time for me.” Stephanie answered.
    “Yeah I know what you mean because Stingy is so wrapped up in what belongs to him that he won’t take notice of me.” Trixie said.
    Stephanie sighs.
    “We have to tell them because we can’t keep our feelings locked up inside like this.” Stephanie replied.
    “You’re right pinky.” Trixie said.
    Stephanie leaves for Pixel’s house than when she gets there she knocks on the door. Pixel opens the door.
    “What are you doing here?” Pixel asked.
    “I need to talk to you.” Stephanie answered.
    Pixel goes inside and Stephanie follows him. They sit on the couch. Stephanie isn’t sure just how to tell Pixel about her feelings. They stay silent for awhile. Pixel leans over and kisses Stephanie passionately. Stephanie’s eyes widen in shock. A few minutes they break the kiss. Stephanie looks at Pixel.
    “Why did you do that?” Stephanie asked.
    “I did it because I’m in love with you.” Pixel answered.
    “Did you just stay that you’re in love with me?” Stephanie asked.
    Yes Stephanie I did.” Pixel answered.
    Stephanie smile and hugs Pixel.
    “I’m glad to hear that because I’m in love with you too.” Stephanie said.
    ~Meanwhile Trixie is on her way to Stingy’s house~
    Stingy is on his way to Trixie’s house than suddenly they bump into each other which makes Trixie fall to the ground. Stingy puts out his hand and Trixie takes it. Stingy pulls Trixie up off the ground.
    “I’m sorry for doing that and I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Stingy said.
    Trixie smiles a little.
    “It’s ok. I’m alright.” Trixie replied.
    “Are you sure? Do you need anything?” Stingy asked.
    “No I’m ok really.” Trixie answered.
    Stingy smiles than goes to leave but Trixie pulls him close and kisses him passionately. A few minutes later Trixie breaks the kiss and Stingy just stares at her for a few minutes.
    “Why did you do that?” Stingy asked.
    “I did it because I’m in love with you and I couldn’t take it hiding it from you any longer.” Trixie answered.
    “Well I’m glad that you told me because the truth is that I’m in love with you too.” Stingy said.
    “Really you are?” Trixie asked.
    “Yes really I am.” Stingy answered as he pulls Trixie into a passionate kiss.
    “I’m so happy now.” Trixie said.
    “That’s good to hear and for now you’re all mine.” Stingy replied.
    A few hours later Stephanie and Trixie are in Stephanie’s bedroom.
    “Did you tell Pixel about your feelings pinky?” Trixie asked.
    “Yes I did but before that he kissed me.” Stephanie answered.
    “What was it like?” Trixie asked.
    “It was amazing.” Stephanie answered.
    “Oh cool.” Trixie said.
    “Did you tell Stingy about your feelings for him?” Stephanie asked.
    “I did tell him but before that I kissed him than he found out that I was in love with him and then he kissed me.” Trixie answered.
    “Does it feel better now that he knows?” Stephanie asked.
    “Yes it does and he told me that for now on I’m all his.” Trixie answered.
    “That’s Stingy for you always thinking about what belongs to him.” Stephanie said.
    “Pinky, watch it because he’s my boyfriend now.” Trixie replied.
    “Oh ok calm down.” Stephanie said.
    “Don’t tell me to calm down pinky.” Trixie yelled.
    Pixel and Stingy come running in. Stingy kisses Trixie which makes her calm down.
    “Wow, I guess from now on when we want her to calm down all we have to do is get Stingy to kiss her.” Pixel said.
    “Yeah it looks that way.” Stephanie replied as she kisses Pixel.
    Pixel, Trixie and Stingy stay for awhile with Stephanie than Stingy walks Trixie home. Pixel walks home by himself. Stephanie and Trixie fall asleep dreaming of Pixel and Stingy. Pixel and Stingy fall asleep dreaming of Stephanie and Trixie.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Chapter 7
    A New Girl In Town

The next day Stephanie is waiting for the arrival of her 14 year old sister Zeena. Just then Trixie, Stingy, Pixel and Ziggy all walked up to Stephanie.
    “What are you doing pinky?” Trixie asked.
    “I’m waiting for someone.” Stephanie asnwered.
    “Who?” Pixel asked.
    “My 14 year old sister.” Stephanie answered.
    “Sister?” They are asked in shock.
    “Did I forget to tell you that I had a sister?” Stephanie asked.
    “Yes you did.” Stingy answered.
    “What’s her name?” Ziggy asked.
    “Her name is Zeena.” Stephanie answered.
    “What is she like?” Ziggy asked.
    “Well she loves candy and she eats it all the time just like you Ziggy.” Stephanie answered.
    “I can’t wait to meet her.” Ziggy replied.
    Just then a 14 year old girl walked up to them.
    “Hi, sis.” Stephanie said as she gave her little sister a hug.
    “Hi, Steph.” The 14 year old said.
    “I’m so glad you are here, Zeena.” Stephanie said.
    “Me, too. I miss you so much.” Zeena said.
    “Zeena these are my friends. This is Trixie, this is her boyfriend, Stingy, this is my boyfriend, Pixel and this is Ziggy.” Stephanie said.
    When Zeena saw Ziggy she fell in love with him and Ziggy fell in love with her.
    Ziggy smiles a little than takes some candy.
    “Do you want some candy?” Ziggy asked.
    “Yeah sure thanks Ziggy.” Zeena answered.
    Ziggy hands the candy to Zeena. They both smile at the same time. Stephanie takes Ziggy out of earshot.
    “Do you like my little sister?” Stephanie asked.
    Ziggy blushes than nods his head.
    “Yes I do.” Ziggy answered.
    “I want you to promise that you take good care of her.” Stephanie said.
    “Don’t worry I will.” Ziggy replied.
    Ziggy goes back over to where Zeena is and takes her hand than they go somewhere to get to know each other better. Pixel walks over to Stephanie than pulls her close and kisses. Stingy does the same with Trixie.
    ~Meanwhile Zeena and Ziggy are on the sportsfield sitting on the bench~
    Ziggy moves closer to Zeena than puts his arm around her. Zeena just smiles. Ziggy leans over and kisses Zeena. Zeena smiles again. Stephanie sees them kissing and a smile spreads across her face. Pixel notices Stephanie smiling.
    “What are you smiling for?” Pixel asked.
    “Look over there.” Stephanie answered as she points to where Ziggy and Zeena are kissing.
    Pixel looks over and smiles than pulls Stephanie into his arms. A few minutes later Ziggy breaks the kiss.
    “Wow that was amazing.” Zeena said.
    They walk hand in hand over to the others. Trixie looks at Stephanie.
    “How about us girls take on the guys in a game of soccer?” Trixie asked.
    “Yeah that sounds like a good idea.” Stephanie answered.
    “We need two goalies.” Pixel said.
    “I know who can be one of them.” Stingy replied.
    “Who’s that?” Pixel asked.
    “Sportacus of course.” Stingy answered.
    “That won’t be fair because he’s too good so we could never get all goals past him.” Pixel said.
    “Do you have any other ideas who can be a goalie?” Stingy asked.
    “Yeah I do.” Pixel answered.
    “Who than?” Stingy asked.
    “Chance and Stefan.” Pixel answered.
    Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan suddenly appear. Pixel looks at Chance than at Stefan.
    “Do you two want to be the goalies in our game of soccer?” Pixel answered.
    “Yeah sure.” Stefan and Chance answered together.
    Ziggy looks at Zeena than pulls her close and kisses her again. Stephanie looks at them.
    “Are you going to play soccer or kiss?” Stephanie asked.
    “We are going to play soccer but Zeena is so pretty that I can’t resist kissing her.” Ziggy answered.
    Richelle looks around.
    “Has anyone seen my twin sister?” Richelle asked.
    “No, I haven’t seen her all day.” Stephanie answered.
    “Where do you think she went to?” Richelle asked.
    “I don’t know but I’m sure that’s she’s fine wherever she is.” Pixel answered.
    Richelle closes her eyes than concentrates on her twin and suddenly she knows where Angelina is than she starts smiling. The gang starts playing soccer. An hour later the girls have beaten the boys. They all go home and dreaming of each other.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Chapter 8
    Telling The Kids The Truth

The next day Sportacus and Angelina are in Sportacus’s airship the only place that they could have some privacy from everyone in Lazy Town.
    “Sportacus we can’t keep hiding our feelings for each other from Stephanie, Pixel, Trixie, Stingy and Ziggy.” Angelina said.
    “I agree with you on that angel.” Sportacus said.
    “What did you just call me?” Angelina asked.
    “Angel.” Sportacus answered.
    “Why did you call me that?” Angelina asked.
    “Well that is because you are an angel and you have a voice of an angel especially when you sing.” Sportacus answered.
    When he said that she kissed him passionately. A few minutes later she broke the kiss.
    “Do you have a special name for me, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “As a matter of fact I have more than one for you.” Angelina answered.
    “What are they?” Sportacus asked.
    “You are just going to have to wait and see.” Angelina answered.
    “When are you going to tell me?” Sportacus asked.
    “Later today.” Angelina answered.
    Just then Sportacus’s crystal started beeping.
    Now Sportacus and Angelina are down in Lazy Town. Sportacus looks around but can’t find another in trouble.
    “Where’s the trouble?” Sportacus asked.
    Angelina looks around than spots Stephanie, Pixel, Zeena and Ziggy tied to a tree.
    “Over there Sportacus.” Angelina answered as she points to where Stephanie, Pixel, Zeena and Ziggy are tied to the tree.
    Sportacus smiles.
    “Oh ok. I’ll be back.” Sportacus said as he kisses Angelina on the forehead than backflips over to them.
    “How did this happen?” Sportacus asked.
    “Robbie Rotten tied my sister Zeena and I up than when the guys tried to save us he tied them up too.” Stephanie answered.
    Sportacus unties the ropes. Stephanie and Zeena give Sportacus a hug.
    “Thanks for saving us.” Zeena said.
    “You’re very welcome.” Sportacus replied.
    Ziggy pulls Zeena close to him and kisses her. Pixel pulls Stephanie close and kisses her. Sportacus sighs and looks over at Angelina and wishes that he could do that to her.
    “What’s wrong, Sportacus?” Angelina asked in a whisper.
    “When I saw Ziggy kiss Zeena and Pixel kiss Stephanie it made me want to do that to you but then they will find out the truth about us.” Sportacus answered in a whisper.
    “Sportacus what did I say up in the airship earlier today?” Angelina asked in whisper.
    “That we can’t keep hiding our feelings from them.” Sportacus answered in whisper.
    Just then Trixie and Stingy walked over to them.
    “What happened to the four of you?” Trixie asked.
    “Robbie tied us to a tree and when Ziggy and Pixel tried to save us he tied them to the tree too. Then Sportacus came and saved us.” Stephanie said.
    A few minutes later Pixel kissed Stephanie passionately again, Ziggy kissed Zeena passionately again and Stingy kissed Trixie passionately. A few minutes later they all broke their kiss. Sportacus couldn’t take it any more.
    “I can’t take it any more.” Sportacus said.
    “Can’t take what any more, Sportacus?” Stephanie asked.
    “Seeing all of you kids kiss one another.” Sportacus answered.
    “What are you talking about?” Pixel asked.
    “I think I know what he’s talking about and I think that is time for you all to know the truth.” Angelina answered.
    “What truth?” The kids asked at the same time.
    “This.” Sportacus answered as he pulled Angelina close and started kissing her passionately right in front of the kids.
    When the kids saw them kiss their mouths dropped opened in shock. A few minutes later Sportacus broke the kiss.
    “How long have you two been keeping this from us?” Stephanie asked.
    “After the day Robbie sprained my wrist. I told him that I am in love with him and I found out that he’s in love with me.” Angelina answered.
    “How come you never told us then?” Stephanie asked.
    “We were afraid to tell you.” Sportacus answered.
    “Why?” Pixel asked.
    “We were afraid of what you might say or do so we kept it hidden from you.” Angelina answered.
    “Well we are happy that you have each other now.” Stephanie replied.
    “What are you talking about?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I kept noticing that the both of you always looked upset and that you wish that you had someone special.” Stephanie answered.
    “Thanks, Stephanie.” Sportacus and Angelina replied at the same time.
    “Remember when I asked if there was something going on between the two of you?” Stephanie asked.
    “Yeah we remember.” Angelina answered.
    “Why?” Sportacus asked.
    “I was a little suspicious about the two of you. Why did you say what you said?” Stephanie told Sportacus.
    “I only said that to cover up the truth about us.” Sportacus answered.
    Later that night Sportacus fell asleep dreaming about Angelina and Angelina fell asleep dreaming of Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Chapter 9
    Getting Bessie And Milford Together

Bessie is sitting outside sunning herself.
    “MILFORD!” Bessie yelled.
    Milford comes running over.
    “Yes Ms. Busybody.” Milford said.
    “How many times do I have to tell you to call me Bessie?” Ms. Busybody asked.
    “I’m sorry I keep forgetting.” Milford answered.
    “That’s ok Milford.” Bessie said.
    Sportacus is near by and he rolls his Icelandic blue eyes. Sportacus sighs just as Angelina comes over and kisses him. Sportacus smiles a little. Angelina can tell that there’s something bothering Sportacus.
    “What’s the matter?” Angelina asked.
    “It’s nothing angel.” Sportacus answered.
    Angelina looks up at Sportacus.
    “I know that’s not the truth.” Angelina said.
    “Alright fine you win angel. I’m sick and tried of seeing Mayor Meanswell flirt with Ms. Busybody.” Sportacus answered.
    “Well than let’s do something about it.” Angelina said.
    “Do you have any ideas how?” Sportacus asked.
    “No I don’t because I was hoping that you did.” Angelina answered.
    “Yes I do have one idea as a matter of fact.” Sportacus said.
    “What is it?” Angelina asked.
    Sportacus smiles.
    “You get Bessie to come to the sportsfield and I’ll get Milford to come than leave the rest up to me.” Sportacus answered.
    Angelina smiles than kisses Sportacus and goes to get Bessie. Bessie looks at Angelina.
    “What can I help you with?” Bessie asked.
    “I’d like you to come to the sportsfield with me.” Angelina answered.
    Bessie gets to her feet than follows Angelina to the sportsfield. Bessie looks around and notices Milford standing there.
    “What are you doing here?” Bessie asked.
    “I brought him here because you two need to talk.” Sportacus answered.
    Sportacus takes Angelina’s hand and they walk away. Bessie looks at Milford.
    “What is he talking about?” Bessie asked.
    Milford walks over to Bessie than pulls her close and kisses her passionately. Bessie’s eyes widen in shock. A few minutes later Milford breaks the kiss. Bessie looks at Milford.
    “Why did you do that?” Bessie asked.
    “I did it because I love you and I can’t take hiding my feelings from you anymore.” Milford answered.
    Bessie smiles than hugs Milford.
    “I love you too Milford.” Bessie said.
    “Really you do?” Milford asked.
    “Yes really I do. I love you too.” Bessie answered.
    Sportacus and Angelina are near by. Sportacus smiles than looks at Angelina.
    “Well we did it angel.” Sportacus said.
    “Yes we did.” Angelina replied.
    Sportacus picks up Angelina in his arms and takes her up to his airship with him. Sportacus puts Angelina down on his bed than sits down beside her and he starts her kissing very passionately. Angelina smiles and starts kissing Sportacus too. A few minutes later they break apart.
    “Why didn’t you tell me those names that you had for me?” Sportacus asked.
    “Oops sorry I forgot and I didn’t want to say them around the kids.” Angelina answered.
    “That’s ok angel.” Sportacus said.
    Angelina pulls Sportacus close and kisses him passionately. They kiss passionately for a few hours than Angelina goes home to her house. Richelle is on the couching kissing Chance and Meagan is kissing Stefan. Richelle stops kissing Chance and looks at her twin.
    “Where have you been?” Richelle asked.
    “I was with Sportacus. I also helped him get Bessie and Milford to admit their feelings to each other earlier.” Angelina answered.
    Angelina goes to her room than falls asleep dreaming of Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Chapter 10
    Sportacus Proposes To Angelina

It has now been seven weeks since Angelina moved to Lazy Town and it’s been six weeks since Robbie made her sprain her wrist.
    “Angel it has been six weeks since Robbie made you sprain your wrist. Let’s go back to the hospital to get that cast off.” Sportacus said.
    “That’s right it has been six weeks since that happened.” Angelina said.
    So Angelina and Sportacus went to the hospital to get her cast off. An hour later Angelina and Sportacus are at the sportsfield playing basketball. Sportacus had his back towards the hoop and threw the ball over his head and it went in the hoop. Angelina wanted to try that.
    “Sportababy do you think that I can try that?” Angelina asked.
    “Sure you can.” Sportacus answered.
    Then it dawned on him.
    “What did you call me, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “I called you sportababy.” Angelina answered.
    “Is that your only name for me?” Sportacus asked.
    “No that isn’t the my only name for you.” Angelina answered.
    “What are the other ones?” Sportacus asked.
    “You’ll see, Sportacus, you’ll see.” Angelina answered.
    So Angelina tried to throw the basket ball over her head to see if she can make it but at first she couldn’t so Sportacus showed her how to do it right and when she tried it again she made it.
    “I made it, thanks Sportacus.” Angelina said.
    “I knew that you could do it.” Sportacus said.
    Three hours later Sportacus was playing soccer with the kids and Angelina was typing on her laptop.
    “Dear diary, It’s been seven weeks since I moved here to Lazy Town and it’s been six weeks that I told Sportacus that I’m in love with him. I just hope that he will ask me to marry him because I would love to be his wife. I hope that he will ask me today and I don’t have to wait another six or seven weeks for him to ask me. I really want him to ask me today.” Angelina typed on her laptop.
    Two hours later Sportacus and Angelina are alone.
    “Angel, can I ask you something?” Sportacus asked.
    “Sure you can.” Angelina answered.
    Sportacus got down on one knee.
    “Angel it’s been seven weeks since you moved here and when I first saw you I thought that you were the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my entire life, it’s been six weeks since we told each other that were in love with each other so will you be my wife? Will you marry me?” Sportacus asked.
    At first Angelina was a little speechless.
    “Of course I’ll marry you.” Angelina answered.
    Sportacus put the ring on her finger.
    “Oh, Sportacus it’s absolutely gorgeous just like you, sportagorgeous.” Angelina said.
    Sportacus got to his feet and started kissing Angelina passionately. Later day they went and told everyone their good news.
    “Everyone, Sportacus and I have some great news to tell you.” Angelina said.
    At that moment Robbie is watching them all through his periscope.
    “What’s the great news?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well Sportacus and I are getting married.” Angelina answered.
    “That’s great. I’m so happy for the both of you.” Stephanie replied as she gave them both a hug.
    “We are too.” Everyone else said.
    “Thanks, everyone.” Sportacus and Angelina said at the same time.
    ~Meanwhile down in Robbie’s Lair~
    “(screams) I have to do something to stop those two from getting married, but what should I do to stop them from getting married?” Robbie asked himself.
    For a minute he was thinking of what he could do to stop Sportacus and Angelina from getting married. Then something came to him.
    “I know what I’m going to do to stop those to from getting married. I’m going to dress up as Sportacus and go over to Angelina and tell her that Sportacus as in I dressed as Sportacus doesn’t love her anymore and hopefully that will make her so mad at him that she wouldn’t want to be with him. I am also hoping that will cause a fight between them and make Sportacus leave town FOREVER! It’s disguise time.” Robbie said to himself.
    So Robbie disguised himself as Sportacus and went over to where everyone was at and he was waiting for Sportacus to leave them so that he can come up to Angelina to tell her his evil plan.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Chapter 11
    Sportafake

Angelina was watching Sportacus and the gang playing soccer. All of a sudden Sportacus’s crystal started beeping.
    “Someone’s in trouble. I gotta go. Bye, guys.” Sportacus said.
    “Bye, Sportacus.” Everyone said at the same time.
    So Sportacus backflipped over to where a little black and white kitten was stuck up in a tree. Robbie was nearby and when he saw Sportacus leave he quickly changed into his Sportacus disguise.
    “Now to make her believe that Sportacus doesn’t love her anymore.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus said.
    Now Robbie dressed as Sportacus walked up to Angelina.
    “Hi, Angelina.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus said.
    “I thought you were helping someone who was in trouble and then playing soccer with the kids?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I decided not to help that whoever was in trouble and plus I hate soccer.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus answered.
    Angelina was a little confused.
    “Are you feeling ok, Sportacus?” Angelina asked.
    “Of course I am. Why do you ask?” Robbie dressed as Sportacus told Angelina.
    “Well I only asked because you love saving whoever is in trouble and you LOVE soccer. It’s your favorite sport.” Angelina answered.
    “Well I don’t like it any more and what I hate more than soccer is you.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus replied.
    “What did you just say?” Angelina asked.
    “I said that I hate you more than I hate soccer.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus answered.
    “How could you hate me? I thought that you loved me and that’s why you asked me to marry you?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I don’t love you any more and I never want to see you or be with you or marry you any more.” Robbie dressed as Sportacus answered.
    Before Angelina could say anything Robbie dressed as Sportacus left.
    “Why would Sportacus say that he doesn’t love me any more or even want to see me or be with me or marry me any more?” Angelina asked herself.
    A few minutes later Angelina was upset that she lost her fiancé and at that moment Stephanie and everyone else were getting closer to her and they stopped when they heard Angelina sing a song. The song that Angelina is going to sing is called “Bad Day.”
    Where is the moment we needed the most
    You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
    They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
    They tell me your passion’s gone away
    And I don’t need no carryin’ on
    You stand in the line just to hit a new low
    You’re faking a smile with the coffee you go
    You tell me your life’s been way off line
    You’re falling to pieces every time
    Because you had a bad day
    You’re taking one down
    You sing a sad song just to turn it around
    You say you don’t know
    You tell me don’t lie
    You work at a smile and you go for a ride
    You had a bad day
    The camera don’t lie
    You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind
    You had a bad day
    Oh
    You had a bad day
    Will you need a blue sky holiday?
    The point is they laugh at what you say
    You had a bad day
    You’re taking one down
    You say you don’t know
    You tell me don’t lie
    You had a bad day
    The camera don’t lie
    You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind
    You had a bad day
    (Oooh.. a holiday..)
    Sometimes the system goes on the blink
    And the whole thing turns out wrong
    You might not make it back and you know
    That you could be well oh that strong
    And I’m not wrong
    So where is the passion when you need it the most
    Oh you and I
    You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
    Cause you had a bad day
    You’re taking one down
    You say you don’t know
    You tell me don’t lie
    You had a bad day
    You’ve seen what you like
    And how does it feel for one more time
    You had a bad day
    You had a bad day.
    “I wondered what’s wrong with Angelina?” Richelle asked.
    “I don’t know and I’m going to go find out. You guys wait here.” Stephanie answered.
    Just then Stephanie came up to Angelina just as she took off her ring from Sportacus and threw it on the ground.
    “Angelina what’s wrong?” Stephanie asked.
    “I don’t want to talk about it.” Angelina answered.
    “Why did you throw this ring on the ground? Isn’t this the ring you got from Sportacus?” Stephanie asked.
    “I don’t want to talk about it and yes it is the ring I got from Sportacus.” Angelina answered.
    “What’s it doing on the ground?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well the truth is I’m mad at Sportacus.” Angelina answered.
    “Why are you mad at him? What did he say or do to make you mad at him?” Stephanie asked.
    “He told me that he didn’t want to see me or be with me or even marry me anymore.” Angelina answered.
    “Did you ask him why he said that?” Stephanie asked.
    “Yeah I did.” Angelina answered.
    “What did he tell you?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well he told me that he didn’t love me anymore and what’s weird he told me that he hates soccer.” Angelina answered.
    “That is weird because I know that Sportacus loves soccer.” Stephanie replied.
    “Yeah I know that too. Soccer is his favorite sport so I have no idea why he told me that he hated it.” Angelina said.
    ~Meanwhile after Sportacus rescued the little kitten~
    “Hi, Sportacus.” Robbie said.
    “Oh, hi, Robbie.” Sportacus said.
    “Where are you going?” Robbie asked.
    “I’m going to go see Angelina.” Sportacus answered.
    “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Robbie replied.
    “Well I just came from talking with her and she told me to tell you that she doesn’t want to see you or be with you or even marry you anymore.” Robbie answered.
    “What? Why?” Sportacus asked.
    “She told me that she doesn’t love you any more and that she wants you to leave Lazy Town forever.” Robbie answered.
    “For how long?” Sportacus asked.
    “Forever.” Robbie answered.
    “Are you sure she said that?” Sportacus asked.
    “Yes I am.” Robbie answered.
    ~Meanwhile back with Angelina~
    “Stephanie can I be alone for awhile?” Angelina asked.
    “Yeah sure you can.” Stephanie answered.
    “Thanks, Stephanie.” Angelina replied.
    “You’re welcome.” Stephanie said.
    Stephanie walked off and joined the others. After Stephanie left, Angelina started singing some more songs. She couldn’t believe that she lost her one true love. After that Angelina began singing a few songs and they are: “Mamma Mia” by A*Teens, “One of Us” by A*Teens, “Water Runs Dry” by Boyz 2 Men, “Don’t Turn Around” by Ace of Base and “The Sign” by Ace of Base.
    I’ve been cheated by you since I don’t know when
    So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
    Look at me now, will I ever learn?
    I don’t know how but I suddenly lose control
    There’s a fire within my soul
    Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
    One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh
    Mamma mia, here I go again
    My my, how can I resist you?
    Mamma mia, does it show again?
    My my, just how much I’ve missed you
    Yes, I’ve been brokenhearted
    Blue since the day we parted
    Why, why did I ever let you go?
    Mamma mia, now I really know,
    My my, I could never let you go.
    I’ve been angry and sad about things that you do
    I can’t count all the times that I’ve told you we're through
    And when you go, when you slam the door
    I think you know that you won’t be away too long
    You know that I’m not that strong.
    Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
    One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh
    Why, why did I ever let you go?
    Mamma mia, now I really know,
    My my, I could never let you go.
    Go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go. o-o-o-oh
    Why, why did I ever let you go
    Mamma mia, now I really know
    My my, I could never let you go
    Mamma mia-mia-mia-mia-mia-mia
    Mamma mia-mia-mia-mia-mia-mia
    Mamma mia-mia-mia-mia-mia-mia.
    Now she is singing “One of Us.”
    They passed me by, all of those great romances
    You were, I felt, robbing me of my rightful chances
    My picture clear, everything seemed so easy
    And so I dealt you the blow
    One of us had to go
    Now it’s different, I want you to know
    One of us is crying
    One of us is lying
    In her lonely bed
    Staring at the ceiling
    Wishing she was somewhere else instead
    One of us is lonely
    One of us is only
    Waiting for a call
    Sorry for herself, feeling stupid feeling small
    Wishing she had never left at all
    I saw myself as a concealed attraction
    I felt you kept me away from the heat and the action
    Just like a child, stubborn and misconceiving
    That’s how I started the show
    One of us had to go
    Now I’ve changed and I want you to know
    One of us is crying
    One of us is lying
    In her lonely bed
    Staring at the ceiling
    One of us is lonely
    One of us is only
    Waiting for a call
    Never left at all
    Staring at the ceiling
    One of us is lonely
    One of us is only
    Waiting for a call
    One of us is crying
    One of us is lying
    In her lonely bed
    Staring at the ceiling
    One of us is lonely
    One of us is only
    Waiting for a call.
    “I wonder why she is singing these songs?” Trixie asked.
    “We’ll probably find out later, Trixie.” Stephanie answered.
    We don’t even talk anymore
    And we don’t even know what we argue about
    Don’t even say I love you no more
    ‘Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed
    Some people will work things out
    And some just don’t know how to change
    Let’s don't wait till the water runs dry
    We might watch our whole lives pass us by
    Let’s don’t wait till the water runs dry
    We’ll make the biggest mistake of our lives
    Don’t do it baby
    Now they can see the tears in our eyes
    But we deny the pain that lies deep in our hearts
    Well maybe that’s a pain we can’t hide
    ‘Cause everybody knows that we’re both torn apart
    Why do we hurt each other
    Why do we push love away
    Don’t do it baby
    Some people will work things out
    And some just don’t know how to change
    Don’t do it baby
    Don’t do it baby
    Don’t do it baby.
    “Who is she talking about through these songs?” Richelle asked.
    “You’ll find out later, Richelle.” Stephanie answered.
    (Spoken) I will survive without you...
    (Singing) Don’t tell me that you wanna leave...
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    If you wanna leave
    I won’t beg you to stay
    And if you gotta go, darling
    Maybe it’s better that way
    I’m gonna be strong
    I’m gonna do fine
    Don’t worry about this heart of mine
    (Spoken) Walk out that door
    See if I care
    Go on and go, but
    (Singing) Don’t turn around
    ‘Cause you’re gonna see my heart breaking
    Don’t turn around
    I don’t want you seeing me cry
    Just walk away
    It’s tearing me apart that you’re leaving
    I’m letting you go
    But I won’t let you know...
    I won’t let you know.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    I won’t miss your arms around me
    Holding me tight
    (Holding me tight)
    And if you ever think about me
    Just know that I’ll be alright
    (I’ll be alright)
    I’m gonna be strong
    I’m gonna do fine
    Don’t worry about this heart of mine
    (Spoken) I will survive
    I’ll make it through
    I’ll even learn to live without you
    Don’t turn around
    Just walk away
    I’m letting you go
    But I won’t let you know...
    I wish I could scream out loud
    That I love you,
    I wish I could say to you
    Don’t go........
    (Spoken) As he walks away
    He feels the pain getting strong
    People in your life
    They don’t know what’s going on
    Too proud to turn around
    He’s gone
    Don’t turn around
    Just walk away
    I’m letting you go,
    Baby don’t turn around
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Don’t turn around
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Just walk away
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    I’m letting you go
    Don’t turn around
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Don’t turn around
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    Just walk away
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa
    “Who is she telling to not turn around and see her crying?” Pixel asked.
    “You’ll find out later, Pixel.” Stephanie answered.
    What (unknown words) YEA!
    I, I gotta new life
    You would hardly recognize me I’m so glad
    How could a person like me care for you?
    I, Why do I bother
    When you’re not the one for me
    Ooooo, is enough, enough?
    I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
    I saw the sign
    Life is demanding without understanding
    I saw the sign
    No one’s gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...
    But where do you belong?
    I, under the clean moon
    For so many years I’ve wondered who you are
    How could a person like you bring me joy?
    Under the pale moon
    Where I see a lot of stars
    Ooooo Is enough, enough
    I saw the sign
    Life is demanding without understanding
    I saw the si-ign and it opened up my eyes
    I saw the sign
    No one’s gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...
    But where do you belong?
    Oh! Oh, oh, oh
    (Larger instrumental break)
    I saw the sign and it opened up my mind!
    And I am happy now living without you
    I’ve left you, oh-oh-OH!
    I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
    No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong
    (I saw the sign - I saw the si-i-ign) I saw the sign!
    (I saw the sign - I saw the si-ig-i-ign)
    (I saw the sign - I saw the si-ign) I saw the sign!
    And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign! (sign, sign, sign)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Now she is sitting on the wall with her laptop and she is listening to some songs and that she is also singing those songs that are on her laptop while looking around Lazy Town and looking at a picture that she has of Sportacus on her laptop. The first song she is listening to and singing is “Right Here Waiting” by Richard Marx.
    Oceans apart day after day
    And I slowly go insane
    I hear your voice on the line
    But it doesn’t stop the pain
    If I see you next to never
    How can we say forever
    Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    I will be right here waiting for you
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks
    I took for granted, all the times
    That I thought would last somehow
    I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
    But I can’t get near you now
    Oh, can’t you see it baby
    You’ve got me goin’ crazy
    Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks
    I wonder how we can survive
    This romance
    But in the end if I’m with you
    I’ll take the chance
    Oh, can’t you see it baby
    You’ve got me goin’ crazy
    Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks
    Waiting for you.
    The next song that she is listening to and sing is “From A Distance” by Bette Midler.
    From a distance the world looks blue and green,
    and the snow-capped mountains white.
    From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
    and the eagle takes to flight.
    From a distance, there is harmony,
    and it echoes through the land.
    It’s the voice of hope, it’s the voice of peace,
    It’s the voice of every man.
    From a distance we all have enough,
    and no one is in need.
    And there are no guns, no bombs, and no disease,
    no hungry mouths to feed.
    From a distance we are instruments
    marching in a common band.
    Playing songs of hope, playing songs of peace.
    They’re the songs of every man.
    God is watching us. God is watching us.
    God is watching us from a distance.
    From a distance you look like my friend,
    even though we are at war.
    From a distance I just cannot comprehend
    what all this fighting is for.
    From a distance there is harmony,
    and it echoes through the land.
    And it’s the hope of hopes, it’s the love of loves,
    it’s the heart of every man.
    It’s the hope of hopes, it’s the love of loves.
    This is the song of every man.
    And God is watching us, God is watching us,
    Oh, God is watching us, God is watching.
    Now she is singing “Stay The Same.”
    Don’t you ever wish you were someone else,
    You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
    Don’t you ever say you don’t like the way you are.
    When you learn to love yourself, you’re better off by far.
    And I hope you always stay the same,
    Cuz there’s nothin’ ‘bout you I would change.
    I think that you could be whatever you wanted to be
    If you could realize, all the dreams you have inside.
    Don’t be afraid if you’ve got something to say,
    Just open up your heart and let it show you the way.
    Believe in yourself.
    Reach down inside.
    The love you find will set you free.
    Believe in yourself, you will come alive.
    Have faith in what you do.
    You’ll make it through.
    No there’s nothin’ ‘bout you I would change.
    Don’t change.
    Now she is singing “Life’s What You Make It.”
    Don’t let no small frustration
    Ever bring you down
    No no no no
    Just take a situation
    And turn it all around
    With a new attitude everything can change
    Make it how you want it to be
    Stayin’ mad, why do that?
    Give yourself a break
    Laugh about it and you’ll see
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    So come on come on (everybody now)
    Why be sad, broken hearted?
    Theres so much to do
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah
    Life is hard or
    It’s a party
    The choice is up to you
    Stayin’ sad, why do that?
    Give yourself a break
    I know you wanna party with me
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    So come on come on
    Lets celebrate it
    Join in everyone
    You decide
    ‘Cause life’s...what you make it
    Things are looking up
    Any time you want
    All you gotta do is realize that
    It’s under your control
    So let the good times rock and roll
    Ow!
    Da da da do it now
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    OW!
    Alright
    Yeah yeah yeah
    Yeah yeah
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    So come on come on (everybody now)
    Let’s celebrate it
    Join in everyone
    You decide
    ‘Cause life’s...what you make it
    Life is what you make it.
    Now she is singing “Where Are You Now?” by Britney Spears.
    Calling out your name
    Your face is everywhere
    I’m reaching out to you
    To find that you’re not there
    I wake up every night
    To see the state
    I’m in It’s like an endless fight
    I never seem to win
    I can’t go on as long as I believe
    Can’t let go when I keep wondering
    Where are you now, what have you found
    Where is your heart, when I’m not around
    Where are you now, you gotta let me know
    Oh baby, so I can let you go
    I can hear your voice
    The ring of yesterday
    It seems so close to me
    But yet so far away
    I should let it out
    To save what’s left of me
    And close the doors of doubt
    Revive my dignity
    But, I can’t go on as long as I believe
    Can’t let go when I keep wondering
    Tell me
    I should let it out, it’s time to let you go
    Oh baby, I just want to know
    Oh baby, so I can let you go.
    Even though she is mad at Sportacus she still misses him and she still loves him no matter what. She started really crying now because Sportacus’s not with her. She decided to sing two songs about how much she misses Sportacus and why she crying. The songs are “I Miss You” by Miley Cyrus and “I Cried” by Joey McIntyre.
    Sha la la la la, sha la la la la
    You used to call me your angel
    Said I was sent straight down from heaven
    You’d hold me close in your arms
    I loved the way you felt so strong
    I never wanted you to leave
    I wanted you to stay here holdin’ me
    I miss you, I miss your smile
    And I still shed a tear every once in a while
    And even though it’s different now
    You’re still here somehow
    My heart won’t let you go
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    You used to call me your dreamer
    And now I’m livin’ out my dream
    Oh how I wish you could see
    Everything that’s happenin’ for me
    I’m thinking back on the past
    It’s true that time is flying by too fast
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    I know you’re in a better place yeah
    But I wish that I could see your face, oh
    I know you’re where you need to be
    Even though it’s not here with me
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    I miss you.
    Now she is singing “I Cried.”
    Do you remember
    How we’d hold each other tight?
    It was all I had
    To get me through the night.
    I can’t believe that you are gone.
    Everything right, it all went wrong.
    Do you remember
    How we kissed?
    You said you never felt like this.
    I guess I thought it’d never end.
    You know that you were my best friend.
    I cried - and I don’t care who knows it.
    I cried - I ain’t too proud to show it.
    I cried - when you said good bye.
    Ooh baby,
    I cried.
    I wonder
    If you ever think of me.
    Or am I just another distant memory.
    And after all that we’ve been through
    It’s just so hard
    To give up on you.
    I cried - and I don’t care who knows it.
    I cried - I ain’t too proud to show it.
    I cried - when you said good bye. [After modulation]
    I cried and I don’t care who knows it
    I cried and I ain’t too proud to show it.
    I cried - when you said good bye. [After modulation]
    When you said good bye.
    I cried, I cried, I cried
    When you said,
    When you said,
    When you said good-bye,
    ooh, baby,
    I cried.
    I cried.
    Just then Sportacus came over to Angelina.
    “How could you tell Robbie that you don’t love me anymore?” Sportacus asked with anger in his voice.
    “What are you talking about?” Angelina asked with a concern tone in her voice.
    “Robbie told me that you don’t love me anymore!” Sportacus answered in a yelled.
    “Well you’re the one that told me that you don’t love me anymore!” Angelina replied in a yelled.
    “Well fine if you’re going to be that way I don’t want to be with you anymore!” Sportacus yelled.
    “FINE!” Angelina yelled.
    At that moment Sportacus was backflipping and cartwheeling back to his airship. Now Sportacus is up in his airship. Angelina is still sitting on the wall thinking about what went wrong. Just then Angelina started crying when Stephanie, Pixel, Trixie, Stingy, Zeena and Ziggy walked up to her.
    “What’s wrong?” Trixie asked.
    “Well the truth is I lost Sportacus.” Angelina answered through her tears.
    “What do you mean you lost Sportacus?” Pixel asked.
    “Well earlier he told me that he didn’t want to see me or be with me or even marry me anymore.” Angelina answered.
    “Why is that?” Ziggy asked.
    “Well he told me that he didn’t love me anymore.” Angelina answered.
    “Are you sure that he said that?” Zeena asked.
    “Yes I’m sure Sportacus said that.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Zeena replied.
    “Why?” Angelina asked.
    “Well we all know that Sportacus loves you with all his heart and he would never want to lose you at all.” Stephanie answered.
    “Then why did he...” Angelina started to say but something just dawned on her.
    “Then why did he what?” Stephanie asked.
    “Something just dawned on me.” Angelina answered.
    “What are you talking about?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well, I smell something rotten.” Angelina answered.
    What the kids didn’t know is that Robbie Rotten was close by listening to what they were saying.
    “Rotten?” The kids asked at the same time.
    “Yeah, Robbie Rotten.” Angelina answered.
    “Robbie Rotten!” The kids said in shock.
    “He must’ve dressed up at Sportacus and told me all of that stuff to make me get mad at Sportacus and hoping that Sportacus would probably leave Lazy Town forever.” Angelina said.
    “You’re right about that, Angelina.” Stephanie said.
    “I have to go tell Sportacus the truth.” Angelina said as she jumped off the wall.
    ~Meanwhile with Robbie Rotten~
    “No she is going to ruin everything if she tells Sportacus the truth. I have to stop her before she gets to Sportakook’s airship.” Robbie said.
    When Angelina got close to where Robbie was he jumped out in front of her.
    “Where do you think you are going?” Robbie asked.
    “I’m going to go get Sportacus back.” Angelina answered.
    “I don’t think so.” Robbie replied.
    “What are you going to do to try and stop me?” Angelina asked.
    “This.” Robbie answered as he took out a rope and tied her to a pole that was nearby.
    “Untie me at once!” Angelina yelled.
    “I don’t think so.” Robbie said.
    “You’ll never get away with this Robbie!” Angelina yelled.
    “Yes I will you’re stuck and Sportacus isn’t here to save you this time.” Robbie said.
    “You wanna bet.” Angelina said.
    “What are you going to do?” Robbie asked.
    “This! Sportacus help me!” Angelina shouted for help.
    Sportacus is up in his airship when his crystal started beeping.
    “Someone needs me. Oh no, Angelina needs me.” Sportacus said.
    Now Sportacus is on the ground and his backflipping, cartwheeling and running to where Angelina is at.
    “Angelina who did this to you?” Sportacus asked.
    “Robbie Rotten.” Angelina answered.
    After he untied her he asked her why Robbie would tie her up in the first place.
    “So why did Robbie tie you up?” Sportacus asked.
    “I was going to go tell you the truth about what happened today.” Angelina answered.
    “You mean about the fight that you and I had earlier?” Sportacus asked.
    “Yes that’s exactly what I mean.” Angelina answered.
    “Well what’s the truth that you found out?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well I found out that Robbie dressed up as you and told me that you didn’t love me anymore.” Angelina answered.
    “But that’s not true because I love you with all my heart and I never want to lose you.” Sportacus replied.
    “Same here. I love you with all my heart and I never ever want to lose you. I would be lost if I lost you, sportasweetheart.” Angelina said.
    At that moment Sportacus pulled Angelina close and was kissing her passionately, but with more passion than ever before. A few minutes later he broke the kiss.
    “So angel how did you know that it was Robbie that dressed up as me?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well when I was talking to the kids and then when Stephanie mentioned that you love me with all your heart and that you never want to lose me that’s when it dawned on me that it was Robbie Rotten.” Angelina answered.
    “Let’s not let another fight tear us apart again.” Sportacus replied.
    “I totally agree with you on that, sportahoney.” Angelina said.
    Later that night Sportacus was in his airship and he fell asleep dreaming about Angelina and Angelina was in her room when her mom walked in.
    “So sweetie did you get everything all worked out between you and Sportacus?” Seraphina asked.
    “Yes, mom I did and now Sportacus and I love each other more than we ever did before.” Angelina answered.
    “I’m glad to hear that, sweetie.” Seraphina replied.
    “Thanks, mom.” Angelina said.
    A few minutes later Seraphina gave her daugther a goodnight kiss and then Angelina fell asleep dreaming about Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Chapter 12
    Teenage Sportacus

The next day Sportacus is with Angeliqua and the others playing volleyball the teams are Stephanie, Pixel, Trixie, Stingy, Zeena and Ziggy against Sportacus, Angeliqua, Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan. After a few minutes Sportacus’s team won. After the game they decided to have a little break.
    “So Sportacus what were you like when you were a teenager?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well when I just turned 13 years old I was on my school track team and I was also on my school’s gymnastic’s team. I really miss being a teenager again. Those would were the days.” Sportacus answered.
    ~Meanwhile in Robbie Rotten’s lair~
    “So Sportacus really misses being a teenager again. I might have something to turned him into a teenager again.” Robbie said.
    ~Meanwhile with Sportacus and Angelina~
    “Sportababy do you really miss being a teenager?” Angelina asked.
    “Well not really that much.” Sportacus answered.
    Before Angelina could say anything else Sportacus pulled her close and kissed her passionately for what seems like forever. Two hours later they broke the kissed. Just then Angelina can sense something or someone coming.
    “What is it angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “I think it’s time for me to tell you the truth about me.” Angelina answered.
    “What truth?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well I can sense when someone is coming up behind me.” Angelina answered.
    “Who knows this about you besides me?” Sportacus asked.
    “The only other person that knows is my mom.” Angelina answered.
    “You’re twin sister doesn’t know?” Sportacus asked.
    “No she doesn’t know and neither do Chance, Meagan or Stefan.” Angelina answered.
    “Why did you tell me that secret about you, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well that is because you are my fiancé and plus I love you and I didn’t want to keep any secrets from you, sportahottie.” Angelina answered.
    Later that day Robbie was sneaking around Lazy Town looking for Sportacus so that he can turn him into a teenager. Sportacus was jumproping and Angelina was sitting on a wall nearby typing on her laptop. Just then Robbie finally caught up to Sportacus and he had his machine and when he had it above Sportacus he turned it on and Sportacus turned into a 13 year old boy.
    “What happened? I’m a teenager again.” Sportacus said to himself.
    Just then Stephanie came up to him.
    “Sportacus is that you?” Stephanie asked.
    “Yes it’s me, Stephanie.” Sportacus answered.
    “What happened to you?” Stephanie asked.
    “I’m not sure. One minute I was jumproping than before I knew it I was a teenager again.” Sportacus answered.
    “We have to find out how this happened to you.” Stephanie replied.
    “I really don’t want Angelina seeing me like this.” Sportacus said.
    “Well I think that you should change into some clothes that fit you for now until we figure out a way to change you back.” Stephanie said.
    A few minutes later Sportacus changed into some clothes that fit him. At that very moment Angelina was looking for Sportacus. As she was looking for him she noticed Stephanie talking to someone.
    “Hi, Stephanie.” Angelina said.
    “Oh, hi, Angelina.” Stephanie said.
    “Stephanie have you seen Sportacus anywhere?” Angelina asked.
    “He’s up in his airship because he’s busy and doesn’t want anyone to disturb him.” Stephanie answered.
    “Oh ok.” Angelina said.
    All of a sudden Sportacus comes over wearing Pixel’s clothes.
    “Who are you?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m Magnus.” Sportacus answered.
    Stephanie looks at Sportacus.
    “Magnus?” Stephanie asked.
    “It’s the first thing I could think of.” Sportacus answered.
    Sportacus goes over to the sportsfield and starts playing soccer. Angelina is watching Sportacus.
    “There’s something familiar about him.” Angelina said.
    Stephanie sighs just as Pixel walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her. Pixel suddenly notices Sportacus and smiles.
    “What did he tell you when he came to see you?” Stephanie asked.
    “He told me who he is was and that he needed to borrow some clothes.” Pixel answered.
    “Did you believe him?” Stephanie asked.
    “Not at first but than he did a jump split.” Pixel answered.
    Angelina is sitting on the wall watching Sportacus. Sportacus starts doing some cartwheels and backflips. Angelina walks over to where Sportacus is playing soccer.
    “Oh, hi there.” Sportacus said.
    “Hi, there Sportacus.” Angelina said.
    “How did you figure out that I was your Sportacus?” Sportacus asked.
    “I knew it the moment I saw you doing those cartwheels and backflips.” Angelina answered.
    “I had a feeling that will make you know who I am.” Sportacus replied.
    “How did this happen to you?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m not sure I was jumproping one minute and then before I knew it I was a teenager again.” Sportacus answered.
    “Well we have to change you back.” Angelina replied.
    “I know, but how?” Sportacus asked.
    “I just thought of a way to change you back.” Angelina answered.
    “Well before you do I need my regular clothes before I can change back.” Sportacus replied.
    So Angelina snapped her fingers and Sportacus was wearing his regular clothes again.
    “Whoa! How did you do that?” Sportacus asked.
    “I just snapped my fingers and concentrated on your clothes and made them appear on you that’s another special power that I have, but you and my mom are the only ones that knows about my special powers.” Angelina answered.
    “So now that I got my clothes back how are you going to change me back?” Sportacus asked.
    “I’m going to give you a kiss of course.” Angelina answered.
    “Do you think that will work?” Sportacus asked.
    “Trust me it will.” Angelina answered.
    So Angelina made sure that no one was around and then she leaned in and kissed teenage Sportacus passionately and a few minutes later she broke the kiss and Sportacus was no longer a teenager again he was an adult again.
    “Angel you did it, I’m not a teenager anymore.” Sportacus said as he lifted up Angelina in his arms and spun her around.
    “You’re welcome, Sportacus and plus I really didn’t want a 13 year old fiancé.” Angelina said.
    Later that night Sportacus was up in his airship dreaming about Angelina living in his airship with him and Angelina fell asleep dreaming about her living up in the airship with Sportacus.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Chapter 13
    Angelina Moves Into The Airship

The next day Angelina was in her room looking out her window and she was looking up at Sportacus’s airship.
    “I wish that someday Sportacus will ask me to move up to his airship with him.” Angelina said.
    A few minutes later Angelina was lying on her bed crying because she misses Sportacus and she wishes that she was with him all the time. At that moment her mom walked in.
    “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Serphina asked.
    “I miss Sportacus and I just wish that I could be with him all the time.” Angelina answered through her tears.
    Two hours later Angelina was sitting on a bench near the sportsfield when Stephanie and the others walked up to her.
    “Hey, Angelina would you like to play basketball with us?” Stephanie asked.
    “I’m not really in the mood right now Stephanie, but thanks for asking.” Angelina answered.
    So as Stephanie and the others were playing basketball, Sportacus was standing on his viewing platform looking around Lazy Town through his telescope when he noticed Angelina looking upset so Sportacus goes in his airship and then he climbs down the ladder and runs over to where Angelina is at.
    “What’s wrong, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    Angelina sighs.
    “Well the truth is that everynight and every morning when I wake up I start missing you and I just wish that there could be someway to make me stop missing you at night and in the morning when I wake up.” Angelina answered.
    “I have an idea, but I have to go do something right now so I’ll be right back.” Sportacus replied.
    “Oh ok. I’ll be right here waiting for you.” Angelina said.
    So Sportacus ran to Angelina’s house and knocked on the door. When Serephina opened the door she saw Sportacus standing on the other side.
    “Hi, Sportacus, can I help you with anything?” Seraphina asked.
    “Yes you can.” Sportacus answered.
    “What can I help you with?” Seraphina asked.
    “Well I was wondering if Angelina can move into my airship with me so that she won’t miss me as much at night and in the morning when she wakes up?” Sportacus asked.
    “Sure she can.” Serphina answered.
    “Thanks, Seraphina.” Sportacus
    “Does she know that you want her to move into the airship with you?” Seraphina asked.
    “No she doesn’t know yet.” Sportacus answered.
    “Are you going to tell her?” Seraphina asked.
    “Yes I am, but I wanted to ask you first to make sure that it was ok if she could.” Sportacus answered.
    “When are you going to tell her?” Seraphina asked.
    “Right now.” Sportacus answered.
    “Oh ok. Bye Sportacus.” Seraphina replied.
    “Bye Seraphina.” Sportacus said.
    So Sportacus ran back to Angelina.
    “Angel I was wondering if you would like to move into my airship with me?” Sportacus asked.
    At first Angelina was speechless and then she gave Sportacus a very passionate kiss but it was more passionate than her other kisses. A few minutes later she broke the kiss.
    “So is that a yes, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “Yes it is, sportababy.” Angelina answered.
    “That’s great.” Sportacus replied.
    “So sportahoney where did you go earlier?” Angelina asked.
    “I went to go ask your mom if it was ok with her if you moved into my airship with me and she said that it was.” Sportacus answered.
    Six hours later Angelina moved into the airship.
    “So angel what do you want to do first?” Sportacus asked.
    “I don’t know what do you want to do first my sportahunk?” Angelina asked.
    “I had a feeling that you would going to ask me that.” Sportacus answered.
    “Why is that?” Angelina asked.
    “Because I know exactly what I want us to do.” Sportacus answered.
    “What’s that?” Angelina asked.
    “Well, angel, you and I are going to make love to each other.” Sportacus answered.
    “Ok, cool, but where are we going to make love at?” Angelina asked.
    Sportacus smiles.
    “Bed.” Sportacus said as a bed came out of the wall.
    “Whoa! That was cool.” Angelina said.
    Now Angelina and Sportacus are lying on the bed making love to each other they stopped at 8pm and they fell asleep in each other’s embrace at 8:08pm.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Chapter 14
    Angelina’s and Richelle’s Cousin Roberta Comes To Visit

It has been a year since Angelina moved to Lazy Town with her twin sister and her sister’s friends. Angelina has a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Angelina was hanging out with Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan.
    “What’s wrong sis?” Richelle asked.
    “I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen today.” Angelina answered.
    “I have that same feeling.” Richelle replied.
    Chance, Meagan and Stefan look at each other.
    “It must be a twin thing.” They said at the same time.
    Richelle and Angelina are worried about Roberta coming. Roberta suddenly shows up which makes Richelle and Angelina scared.
    “What can I do to my cousins?” Roberta asked in an evil tone of voice.
    “I wish Sportacus was here to stop her.” Angelina whispered to Richelle.
    Roberta than goes to do something to them, but Sportacus suddenly comes and stops her.
    “Stop right there and leave those two alone!” Sportacus demanded.
    “Sportacus!” Angelina and Richelle said excitely to see Sportacus.
    Robbie Rotten hears everything that’s going on and he comes to investigate what’s going on.
    “Who’s this?” Sportacus asked.
    “Roberta is mine and Angelina’s cousin.” Richelle answered.
    “Why is she picking on the two of you?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well Sportacus she has been picking on us like this since we were kids.” Angelina answered.
    “Are you sure about that?” Sportacus asked.
    “Yes we’re sure.” Richelle answered.
    “Why?” Sportacus asked.
    “That’s because since then she has been kind of like a rebel.” Angelina answered.
    “Who are you?” Roberta asked Sportacus.
    “I’m Sportacus.” Sportacus answered.
    “Yeah and he’s Lazy Town’s town hero.” Angelina added.
    “I hope that he’s not a superhero because he sure doesn’t look like one and plus I despise superheroes.” Roberta said.
    “Well Roberta he considers himself a Slightly Above Average Hero.” Angelina said.
    “That’s my girl.” Sportacus said.
    “What did he mean by that?” Roberta asked.
    “Well Sportacus are engaged to be married.” Angelina answered.
    “Eww.” Roberta replied.
    “What?” Angelina asked.
    “I can’t believe that you will want to marry this has been.” Roberta answered.
    Robbie Rotten is watching and listening from a distance and he is falling in love with Roberta.
    “I love the way she thinks and acts and I also love how she despises Sportakook.” Robbie said to himself.
    Robbie Rotten walks over to them.
    “Oh no.” Angelina said as she saw Robbie coming towards her.
    “Oh no what, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “Here comes trouble.” Angelina answered.
    Sportacus, Richelle and Roberta turned and saw Robbie Rotten coming their way.
    “What do you mean by trouble?” Roberta asked.
    “Roberta that’s Robbie Rotten and he’s Lazy Town’s town villian.” Angelina answered.
    “Yeah that means he’s bad news and you don’t want to hang out with him at all.” Richelle added.
    “I don’t think that he’s all that bad at all. I actually think that he’s gorgeous.” Roberta replied.
    Sportacus, Angelina and Richelle shiver in fear.
    “So who is your beautiful friend here?” Robbie asked.
    “Robbie this is mine and Richelle’s cousin Roberta. I have to admit that since she’s been here she reminds me of you Robbie.” Angelina answered.
    “Really?” Robbie asked.
    “Yes she does.” Angelina answered.
    “So Roberta how will you like to be my girlfriend?” Robbie asked.
    “I would love to. All the guys back home can’t stand me at all.” Roberta answered.
    “We wonder why?” Angelina and Richelle whispered to each other and Sportacus.
    A few minutes later Robbie and Roberta were kissing passionately, right in front of Sportacus, Angelina and Richelle.
    “Will you two please get a room?” Angelina asked.
    A few minutes later they broke the kiss.
    “Roberta let’s go to my lair.” Robbie said.
    So now Robbie and Roberta are in Robbie’s lair.
    “So this is your lair?” Roberta asked.
    “Yes it is.” Robbie answered.
    “It’s really dark and gloomy down here. I like it a lot.” Roberta replied.
    “I was hoping you would.” Robbie said.
    At that moment Robbie pulled Roberta close and started kissing her passionately again. An hour later Sportacus and Angelina were with the others. Richelle was kissing Chance, Meagan was kissing Stefan, Stephanie was kissing Pixel, Trixie was kissing Stingy and Zeena was kissing Ziggy. Sportacus and Angelina cleared their throats. A few seconds later they all broke their kiss from each other.
    “What is it, you two?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well today mine and Richelle’s cousin Roberta came to visit with us and she was going to do something terrible to us.” Angelina answered.
    “But I came in and stopped her.” Sportacus added.
    “Where is she right now?” Trixie asked.
    “She’s with her new boyfriend.” Angelina answered.
    “Who’s her boyfriend?” Zeena asked.
    “Robbie Rotten.” Angelina answered.
    “Why him?” Pixel asked.
    “Well Roberta is a lot like Robbie and plus she’s in love with him and he’s in love with her.” Angelina answered.
    “So does this mean that Robbie will stop making us do lazy things?” Stephanie asked.
    “Or run Sportacus out of Lazy Town forever?” Pixel asked.
    “Actually it’s only going to get worse.” Angelina answered.
    “What do you mean by that?” Ziggy asked.
    “She means that we now have to villian who are going to cause trouble instead of just one.” Sportacus answered.
    “That’s so true.” Angelina replied.
    Later that night at 8pm Sportacus and Angelina were in the airship lying on the bed kissing each other passionately they stopped at 8:08pm and fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Chapter 15
    Angelina and Sportacus Gets Married

It’s now a week before Angelina’s wedding to Sportacus. Angelina is a little nervous and upset. Seraphina and Richelle walk into Angelina’s room and notices that she is upset.
    “Sweetie what’s wrong?” Seraphina asked.
    “Oh mom, I’m getting married to Sportacus in a week and I really wish that Greg was here to see me get married.” Angelina answered.
    “Why?” Richelle asked.
    “Well before we moved here Greg made a promise to me that he didn’t want to miss my wedding if I ever got married and that he wanted to be there to walk me down the aisle since dad can’t because of his death in 2006.” Angelina answered.
    “Why don’t you call him?” Seraphina asked.
    “I think I will call him. Thanks mom.” Angelina answered.
    “You’re welcome sweetie.” Seraphina replied.
    So Angelina took her cell phone and went outside and was leaning up against the wall near the sportsfield and called her brother.
    “Hi, this is Greg speaking.” Greg said as he answered his phone.
    “Hi, Greg it’s Angelina.” Angelina said.
    “How are you doing?” Greg asked.
    “I’m fine.” Angelina answered.
    “Why are you calling me?” Greg asked.
    “Well I’m calling you because I missed you and I just want to tell you that I’m getting married in a week.” Angelina answered.
    “That’s so cool. I will be there in a few days.” Greg replied.
    “Thanks Greg.” Angelina said.
    “Where are you exactly and who are you getting married too?” Greg asked.
    “I’m in Lazy Town and I’m getting married to the town hero of Lazy Town named Sportacus.” Angelina answered.
    “Cool.” Greg replied.
    “Greg could you tell Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Sam that they are invited to my wedding?” Angelina asked.
    “Sure I could tell them. It’s sweet of you to invited the Wiggles to your wedding.” Greg answered.
    “Well I know that they’re your good friends it is the least that I could do.” Angelina replied.
    “That’s my sister.” Greg said.
    “Bye Greg.” Angelina said.
    “Bye Angelina. I love you.” Greg said.
    “I love you, too.” Angelina said.
    Just then Sportacus and the others walked up to her.
    “Hey, angel.” Sportacus said.
    “Hey, Sportasweetheart.” Angelina said.
    “Who were you just talking to on the phone?” Stephanie asked.
    “Well my dear Stephanie you will find out in a few days.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Stephanie said.
    “Guys can I have some time alone right now?” Angelina asked.
    “Yeah sure.” Stephanie said.
    “Come on sweetie.” Pixel said to Stephanie.
    So everyone left and Angelina was alone.
    “Sportacus get back here.” Angelina said.
    “What is it angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well I wanted some time alone with you, Sportasexy.” Angelina answered.
    “So what do you want to do, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well all I want to do is kiss you.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok. Let’s go to the airship and that way we’ll really have some privacy.” Sportacus replied.
    So now Angelina and Sportacus are in the airship. They are lying down on their bed Sportacus is on top of Angelina and they are kissing passionately. Before they know it they are making love to each other. The next day Angelina was down near the sportsfield watching some videos on her laptop of her brother Greg. Just then Stephanie and the others walked over to her.
    “Hey, Angelina what are you watching?” Stephanie asked.
    “Oh, I’m watching some videos of my brother Greg when he was in the popular children’s group from Australia called The Wiggles.” Angelina answered.
    “What do you mean was in The Wiggles?” Pixel asked.
    “Well I’ll tell you about that later.” Angelina answered.
    “Oh ok.” Pixel replied.
    “So which one is your brother?” Trixie asked.
    “He’s the one in the yellow.” Angelina answered.
    “So who are the other three guys?” Pixel asked.
    “The one in red is Murray, the one in purple is Jeff and the one in blue is Anthony.” Angelina answered.
    A few minutes later Pixel pulled Stephanie close and kissed her passionately. Stingy did the same to Trixie and Ziggy did the same to Zeena. When Angelina saw them kissing it was making her miss Sportacus. Sportacus knew that Angelina was missing him because they have a special bond between them. Sportacus landed right in front of Angelina. When he noticed everyone kissing he knew why she was missing him so just as he pulled her close and started kissing her passionately as the others broke their kisses.
    “Hey, guys let’s go, so that they can have some privacy.” Stephanie whispered to her friends.
    “Oh ok.” The others said at the same time.
    So Stephanie and the others left and Sportacus and Angelina were alone and they were still kissing passionately. The next few days go by and now it’s the day before the wedding between Sportacus and Angelina. Angelina was leaning up against the wall near the sportsfield waiting for her brother to arrive. Just then Richelle, Chance, Meagan and Stefan walk up to her.
    “Hey, sis, what are you doing?” Richelle asked.
    “I’m waiting for our brother to arrive.” Angelina answered.
    Just as Sportacus was about to approach Angelina he stop dead in his tracks when some guy came up to her and gave her a passionate hug.
    “Greg I missed you so much.” Angelina said as she hugged her brother.
    “I missed you too, sis.” Greg said as he hugged his sister.
    “So where is your soon-to-be husband?” Greg asked.
    Angelina was looking around and she spotted him.
    “Oh he’s over there.” Angelina said as she pointed to where Sportacus was at.
    “Why don’t you go get him and introduce us to each other?” Greg asked.
    So Angelina walked over to Sportacus, but when he saw her coming he ran in the opposite direction.
    “Crikey! Not this, not now.” Angelina said to herself.
    She ran after Sportacus and finally caught up to him.
    “Sportacus why did you take off running like you did when you saw me coming?” Angelina asked.
    “I was a little upset and mad.” Sportacus answered.
    Angelina got a confused look on her face.
    “What are you talking about?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I saw you hugging that guy over there and that made me upset and a little mad.” Sportacus answered.
    Angelina laughs a little.
    “Oh, Sportahoney, that’s my brother Greg. He’s here for my wedding because he wanted to see me getting married and he made a promise to me that he won’t miss my wedding.” Angelina replied.
    “Well that’s a relief.” Sportacus said.
    Angelina pulled Sportacus close and started kissing him passionately. A few minutes later they broke the kiss and went over to where Greg was at with everyone else.
    “Greg, I would like you to meet Sportacus. Sportacus this is my older brother Greg.” Angelina said.
    “Nice to meet you Sportacus.” Greg said.
    “Nice to meet you, too, Greg.” Sportacus said.
    “I hope that you have been taken good care of my sister.” Greg said.
    “Oh yes I have. I wouldn’t let any harm come to her at all.” Sportacus said.
    Just then five guys and three animals walked up to them.
    “Hi Greg.” The five guys three animals said at the same time.
    “Hi, guys.” Greg said.
    “Greg who are all these people and animals?” Sportacus asked.
    “Well the one in red is Murray, the one in purple is Jeff, the one in blue is Anthony and the one in yellow is Sam. Collectively known as The Wiggles. The pirate is Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate, the dinosaur is Dororthy the Dinosaur, the dog is Wags the Dog and the octopus is Henry the Octopus.” Greg answered.
    “By the way Sam is the new yellow wiggle and Greg is the original yellow wiggle.” Angelina said.
    “How is that possible?” Stephanie asked.
    “We’ll tell you later Stephanie.” Angelina answered.
    A few minutes later Greg and Angelina are sitting on the wall near the sportsfield and talking about lost time.
    “So what have you been doing since you moved here over a year ago?” Greg asked.
    “Well at first I met all the kids, the mayor and his now girlfriend and then I met Sportacus.” Angelina answered.
    “What did you think of him when you first saw him?” Greg asked.
    “I thought that he was so GORGEOUS, but I was afraid to tell him that I was in love with him.” Angelina answered.
    “Why were you afraid to tell him? By the way was it love at first sight?” Greg asked.
    “I was afraid that he didn’t feel the same about me and yes it was love at first sight.” Angelina answered.
    “So how did you tell him that you were in love with him?” Greg asked.
    “Well the night before I told him I had a dream that he rescue me from this wall that was because I was walking across it and I lost my balance and he knew I was in trouble so he caught me before I hit the ground and then that’s when I told him and he told me and then when we were about to kiss that’s when I woke up.” Angelina answered.
    “Did you make that dream come true the next day?” Greg asked.
    “As a matter of fact I did.” Angelina answered.
    “So tell me what was it like when the two of you finally kissed?” Greg asked.
    “Oh Greg it was a magical kiss.” Angelina answered.
    “How was it magical?” Greg asked.
    “Well when he kissed me there was spark between us and my foot popped.” Angelina answered.
    The rest of the day goes by and now it’s the day of the wedding. Angelina is in her room getting ready. Her mom and twin sister are helping her. Angelina was a little nervous.
    “What’s wrong sweetie?” Seraphina asked.
    “I’m just a little nervous, that’s all mom.” Angelina answered.
    “You shouldn’t be so nervous, sweetie.” Seraphina replied.
    “Mom’s right, sis. You shouldn’t be nervous at all.” Richelle said.
    “Why?” Angelina asked.
    “You shouldn’t be because you are marrying the man of your dreams.” Seraphina answered.
    “You’re right mom that’s so true.” Angelina replied.
    A few hours later the wedding was starting. Richelle the Maid of Honor was walking down the aisle with Chance a groomsmen. Stephanie one of the bridesmaids and Pixel the Best Man were walking down the aisle. Trixie another bridesmaid and Stingy one of the groomsmen were walking down the aisle. Meagan another bridesmaid and Stefan another groomsmen were walking down the aisle. Ziggy the Ring Bearer walked down the aisle with Zeena the Flower Girl walking right behind him. Then Greg with his sister by his side are now walking down the aisle. As they were walking down the aisle Angelina almost didn’t recognized Sportacus.
    “Wow he looks so absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS in that tux.” Angelina thought to herself.
    “Wow she looks so absolutely beautiful.” Sportacus thought to himself.
    Now Angelina and Greg are standing next to Sportacus. Before Greg stood off to the side with the groomsmen he gave his sister a kiss on her cheek. Mayor Meanswell is the one that is going to marry them.
    “We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Sportacus do you take Angelina to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” Milford asked.
    “I do.” Sportacus answered.
    “Angelina do you take Sportacus to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” Milford asked.
    “I do.” Angelina answered.
    “And by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, Sportacus you may now kiss your beautiful bride.” Milford replied.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Sportacus leaned in and gave Angelina a passionate kiss. A few minutes later they broke the kiss. Later at the reception there was singing and dancing. Now Angelina is singing “If We Were A Movie.”
    “This first song that I’m going to sing to my husband Sportacus is called “If We Were A Movie”.” Angelina said.
    Uh oh
    There you go again talking cinematic
    Yeah you!
    You’re charming, got everybody star struck.
    I know
    How you always seem to go
    For the obvious instead of me
    But get a ticket and you’ll see
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    (Yeah)
    Yeah, yeah
    When you call me
    I can hear it in your voice
    Oh sure!
    Wanna see me
    And tell me all about her
    La la
    I’ll be acting through my tears
    I guess you’ll never know
    That I should win
    An Oscar for this scene I’m in
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    Wish I could tell you there’s a twist
    Some kind of hero in disguise
    And we’re together
    It’s for real
    Now playing
    Wish I could tell you there’s a kiss
    Like something more than in my mind
    I see it
    Could be amazing (could be amazing!)
    (If we were a movie!)
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song
    If we were a movie
    You’d be the right guy
    You’d fall in love with
    Watching the sunset
    Fade to black
    Show the names
    Play that happy song.
    Now she is singing “One In A Million.”
    “This next song I’m going to sing to my husband is called “One In A Million” and the reason why I’m singing this one is because he is one in a million.” Angelina said.
    How did I get here?
    I turned around and there you were
    Didn’t think twice
    Or rationalize
    cause somehow I knew
    That there was more than just chemistry
    I mean I knew you were kinda of in to me
    But I figured it’s too good to be true
    I said pinch me
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    You’re one in a million
    I thought I’m through
    Said I’m done
    You’re making me laugh about the silliest stuff
    Say that I’m your diamond in the rough
    When I’m mad at you
    You come with your velvet touch
    Can’t believe that I’m so lucky
    I have never felt so happy
    Every time I see that sparkle in your eyes
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    You’re one in a million
    I thought I’m through
    Said I’m done
    I said pinch me
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    in a blink of an eye
    were a million to one
    You’re one in a million... one in a million
    You’re one in a million.
    Now she is singing “Bigger Than Us.”
    “This next song that I’m going sing to my husband is called “Bigger Than Us”.” Angelina said.
    L.O.V.E. oh
    L.O.V.E.
    L.O.V.E. oh
    L.O.V.E.
    I see your face, I look in your eyes
    What you feel is no surprise
    Everyone needs something to believe in
    Tell me your dreams and I’ll tell you mine
    In our hearts we’ll look inside
    And see all the colors of a rainbow
    I know
    Bigger than just us
    We all want to be a part
    Of the greater picture
    Yeah it’s bigger than us
    I want to see beyond my own little world
    Grab your hand so we can twirl around the galaxy
    See the world with clarity
    Oooo, oooo we have such a long way to go
    But I know, we’re getting closer every day
    Bigger than just us
    We all want to be a part
    Of the greater picture
    Yeah it’s bigger than us
    It fills the universe
    Lights the skies above
    And rescues all our hearts with love (L.O.V.E. love)
    With love...(L.O.V.E. love)
    That’s what’s bigger than us (bigger than us come on!)
    It’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love it’s love
    We all wanna believe in love
    We all wanna believe something
    Bigger than just us.
    Now she is singing “Could It Be.”
    “This last song I’m going to sing to my husband is called “Could It Be”.” Angelina said.
    Could it Be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it Be
    (I am falling)
    Could it Be
    And I never knew
    That it’s you
    Now it’s clear
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew
    Ooooooh
    That it’s you...
    Oooh
    Oh, that it’s real
    And it’s true,
    Could it be?
    That it’s true
    That IT’S YOU!-----
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew,
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Now Angelina and Sportacus are both singing “If I Never Knew You.”
    “Sportacus how would you like to sing “If I Never Knew You” with me?” Angelina asked.
    “I would love to sing it with you.” Sportacus answered.
    Sportacus: If I never knew you
    If I never felt this love
    How precious life can be
    And if I never held you
    I would never have a clue
    How at last I’d find in you
    The missing part of me
    In this world so full of fear
    Full of rage and lies
    I can see the truth so clear
    In your eyes
    So dry your eyes
    And I’m so grateful to you
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you
    I’d be safe but half as real
    Never knowing I could feel
    A love so strong and true
    I’m so grateful to you
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you
    Sportacus: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    Angelina: Somehow we made the whole world bright
    Both: I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
    All they’d leave us where these whispers in the night
    But still my heart is singing
    We were right
    If I never knew this love
    How precious life can be
    Sportacus: There’s no moment I regret
    Since the moment that we met
    If our time has gone too fast
    I’ve lived at last...
    Both: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    Somehow we’d make the whole world bright
    Angelina: I thought our love would be so beautiful
    We’d turn the darkness into light
    Both: And still my heart is singing
    We were right
    Sportacus: We were right
    And If I never knew you
    Angelina: Empty as the sky
    Both: Never knowing why
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you.
    “By the way these songs are the same ones that we sang on the day that Stephanie was getting a little suspicious about us.” Angelina said.
    “That’s so cool.” Everyone said.
    Now all the girls gathered around and Angelina threw her bouquet over her head and Stephanie was the one that caught it. Which meant that she was the next one to get married and that made Pixel happy. Then the guys gathered around and Sportacus took off the garter off of Angelina’s leg and threw it over his head and Pixel was the one that caught it and that made Stephanie happy. After the reception was over Angelina was talking to The Wiggles and Greg if they could sing their song “Fruit Salad” to Sportacus.
    “Hey, guys I was just wondering if the five of you could sing your song “Fruit Salad” for Sportacus?” Angelina asked.
    “Why that song?” Sam asked.
    “Well that is because Sportacus always eats fruit but he calls them “Sports Candy” so I just know that he will like that song.” Angelina answered.
    “Ok we’ll sing it for him.” The Wiggles and Greg replied at the same time.
    “Who’s going to sing lead in that song?” Anthony asked.
    “I knew you were going to ask that Anthony and the answer to your question is that Greg and Sam are going to sing lead in it.” Angelina answered.
    Later that day Angelina, Greg and The Wiggles were with Sportacus.
    “Sportacus, Greg and The Wiggles are going to sing one of their songs for you and I have a feeling that you are going to LOVE this song.” Angelina said.
    “What’s the song called, angel?” Sportacus asked.
    “It’s called “Fruit Salad”.” Angelina answered.
    “Cool I would love to hear it.” Sportacus replied.
    So now Greg and The Wiggles are singing the song.
    Anthony (spoken): “Have you ever had fruit salad?
    It’s yummy isn’t it?
    You might like to make your own fruit salad
    Just make sure to use a plastic knife, and that
    There is a grown up there to help you.”
    The Wiggles and Greg: Fruit salad, yummy, yummy
    Fruit salad, yummy, yummy
    Anthony: Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy fruit salad
    Greg and Sam: Let’s make some fruit salad today
    The Wiggles: Uh-huh-huh
    Greg and Sam: Its fun to do, it’s the healthy way
    Take all the fruit that you want to eat
    It’s going to be a fruit salad treat
    The Wiggles: The first step
    Greg and Sam: Peel your bananas
    The Wiggles: The second step
    Greg and Sam: Toss in some grapes
    The Wiggles: The third step
    Greg and Sam: Chop up some apples
    Chop up some melons
    And put them on your plate
    Now we’ve made it, its time to eat it
    Greg and Sam: It taste so good that you just can’t beat it
    Greg and Sam: Give everyone a plate and a spoon
    We’ll all be eating it very soon
    The Wiggles: The first step
    Greg and Sam: Eat up the banana
    The Wiggles: The second step
    Greg and Sam: Eat up some grapes
    The Wiggles: The third step
    Greg and Sam: Eat up some apples
    Eat the melons
    Now there’s nothing on your plate
    Now we’ve had our fruit salad today
    Greg and Sam: Its time to put the scraps away
    Greg and Sam: Wash the bowls and wash the spoons
    Let’s do it all again real soon
    Anthony: Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy fruit salad
    Fruit salad, yummy, yummy.
    “Angel you were right I do love that song.” Sportacus said.
    “I knew you would, Sportahoney.” Angelina said.
    “Angel do they have a song about vegetables?” Sportacus asked.
    “Vegetable Soup.” The Wiggles, Greg and Angelina answered at the same time.
    “Vegetable Soup?” Sportacus asked in confusion.
    “That’s the name of the song they sing about vegetables.” Angelina answered.
    “Can I hear it?” Sportacus asked.
    “Sure you can.” The Wiggles and Greg answered at the same time.
    Now The Wiggles, Captain Feathersword and Greg are singing “Vegetable Soup.”
    One zucchini one zucchini
    One tomato too (One tomato too)
    (repeat)
    Put them in a pot
    and you’ve got vegetable soup
    ah ha ha ah ha ha ah ha ha
    (repeat)
    One big onion (one big onion)
    (repeat)
    Put them in a pot
    (repeat)
    What’s next Greg?
    Grab some garlic (Grab some garlic)
    (repeat)
    Put them in a pot
    (repeat)
    Oh ho, this is fantastic food, I love this soup
    What about you Captain?
    Oh it’s the best food I've even had arrrrrr
    Greg, we want some more
    We want more, what else?
    One zucchini one zucchini
    (repeat)
    Put them in a pot
    (repeat)
    oh ho ho ho
    Captain, why are you so sad?
    Well I love that vegetable soup
    But what about dessert?
    Captain did you say dessert?
    Oh yeah
    Well have a look at this
    One banana (One banana)
    A little bit of guava too (A little bit of guava too)
    (repeat)
    Put them in a bowl
    and you’ve got fruit salad too
    (repeat)
    Oh ho, this is the best fruit salad I’ve ever had, arrrr.
    “That was a great song too.” Sportacus said.
    “Thanks Sportacus.” The Wiggles and Greg said at the same time.
    Later that night Sportacus and Angelina are in the airship on their bed making love to each other and they stop at 8:08pm and then they fell asleep in each other’s embrace after a very passionate kiss.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Chapter 16
    Richelle and Chance Break Up

It’s a few day after Sportacus’s and Angelina’s wedding. Richelle is sitting on the bench in the sportsfield when suddenly Chance comes over.
    “What are you doing here?” Chance asked.
    “I was just thinking.” Richelle answered.
    “Well the next time tell me where you’re going!” Chance yelled.
    “Listen here Chance I don’t need you telling me what to do.” Richelle said.
    “I’m your boyfriend and you’re going to listen me.” Chance replied.
    “Well I’m sick of the way you treat me so it’s over and that’s final!” Richelle yelled.
    “Fine than!” Chance screamed.
    Chance storms off and Richelle buries her head in her hands. Stefan comes over to her with his best friends Blake and Jason. Richelle looks up and notices them.
    “When did you two get here?” Richelle asked.
    “A little while ago.” Jason answered.
    Richelle sighs a little.
    “What’s wrong with you?” Blake asked.
    “I broke up with Chance a few minutes ago.” Richelle answered as tears start to stream down her face.
    Jason sits down next to Richelle on the bench and puts his arm around her.
    “Why did you break up with him?” Jason asked.
    “I broke up with him because he won’t let me have my freedom and he was always telling me what to do.” Richelle answered.
    “Well if that’s the case than you did the right thing.” Jason said.
    “Do you really think so?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes I really do because you don’t need a guy treating you like that.” Jason answered.
    “Thanks that means a lot coming for you.” Richelle said.
    Jason just smiles.
    “Is there anybody else that you like?” Jason asked.
    “Yes there is but I’d rather not say who it is yet.” Richelle answered.
    “Is it Blake?” Jason asked.
    “No it’s not him.” Richelle answered.
    “Is it Markus?” Jason asked.
    “No definitely not because he’s my cousin.” Richelle answered.
    “Really he is?” Jason asked.
    “Yes really he is.” Richelle answered.
    “What about Riley?” Jason asked.
    “He’s already got a girlfriend.” Richelle answered.
    “Well who is it than?” Jason asked.
    “I told you that I can’t tell you that yet.” Richelle answered.
    Jason sighs than gets to his feet. It’s a couple of days later now. Angelina walks up than goes to get her twin up. Richelle is still in bed. Angelina notices right away that something isn’t right with her twin.
    “Are you ok sis?” Angelina asked.
    “No I’m not.” Richelle answered.
    “What’s wrong?” Angelina asked.
    “I think I’ve got the flu.” Richelle answered.
    Angelina puts her hand on Richelle’s forehead.
    “That’s it I’m going to get Jason.” Angelina said.
    “Why Jason?” Richelle asked.
    “I know for a fact that it’s him that you like.” Angelina answered.
    “How do you know that?” Richelle asked.
    “I just know sis.” Angelina answered.
    “Do you think he likes me?” Richelle asked.
    “I would like to say yes I think he does.” Angelina answered.
    Angelina leaves the room than goes to the living to find Meagan, Stefan, Blake and Jason talking. Angelina sighs which makes them all look up.
    “What’s wrong?” Meagan asked.
    “It’s Richelle.” Angelina answered.
    “What about her?” Stefan asked.
    “She’s sick with the flu.” Angelina answered.
    Jason gasps than jumps to his feet and runs to Richelle’s bedroom.
    “Hi there.” Jason said.
    Richelle looks at Jason.
    “What are you doing here?” Richelle asked.
    “I just heard from Angelina that you’re sick.” Jason answered.
    “Well you heard right.” Richelle said.
    Jason walks over to the bedside than sits down and puts his hand on Richelle’s forehead than pulls it way quick.
    “Wow you’re burning up.” Jason said.
    “Tell me something I don’t know?” Richelle asked.
    “You’re pretty.” Jason answered.
    “What was that?” Richelle asked.
    “It was nothing.” Jason answered.
    “Ok whatever.” Richelle said.
    Jason leaves Richelle’s bedroom than comes back with a wet face cloth and puts it on Richelle’s forehead to bring down her fever. Jason leaves again than goes to where the others are. Richelle reaches over onto her nightstand than takes her Harry Potter notebook off it and a pencil. Richelle starts writing in her notebook. Jason comes back into the room and notices her writing than he goes over and takes the notebook from her.
    “What are you writing about?” Jason asked as he takes the notebook away from Richelle.
    “It’s nothing now give that back to me.” Richelle answered.
    Jason reads over it.
    “Is this song for that guy that you like?” Jason asked.
    “Yes it is.” Richelle answered.
    “I want you to tell me who it is right now.” Jason said.
    “Are you really sure?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes really I’m sure.” Jason answered.
    “It’s you.” Richelle said.
    “Did you just say me?” Jason asked.
    “Yes I did.” Richelle answered.
    Jason smiles than sits on bed next to Richelle and pulls her close.
    “You have know idea how happy I am to hear you say that.” Jason said.
    “What do you mean by that?” Richelle asked.
    “I mean that I have liked you for the longest time but because of Chance I couldn’t say anything.” Jason answered.
    “Really? Are you serious?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes really I’m serious.” Jason answered.
    “Wow this is so awesome because I feel the exact same way about you.” Richelle said.
    Richelle moves close to Jason than Jason puts his arms around Richelle. Richelle cuddles up to Jason a little.
    “How are you feeling now?” Jason asked.
    “I’m feeling a little better.” Richelle answered.
    “That’s good to hear.” Jason said.
    Richelle and Jason sit in silence for a few minutes. Jason leans over and kisses Richelle passionately. Richelle’s eyes widen in shock. A few minutes later Jason breaks the kiss than looks at Richelle.
    “Wow you’re an amazing kisser.” Richelle replied.
    “So are you.” Jason said.
    “Thanks.” Richelle replied.
    “Would you read the song that you wrote?” Jason asked.
    “Yeah sure I’d love too and I actually wrote two.” Richelle answered.
    “Ok let’s hear them.” Jason said.
    “The first one is called Secret Hidden Love and second one is called You Always Know.” Richelle said.
    “Ok cool.” Jason said.
    When he’s around my heart skips a beat
    He’s laugh makes me smile
    When he’s not around I really miss him
    I can’t stop think about him
    When he’s about to get hurt it makes me scared
    Chorus:
    A secret hidden love
    That’s what I’m feeling and hiding
    A secret hidden love
    I can’t get up the nerve to tell him
    I’m so scared to tell him
    For fear he doesn’t feel the same way
    I need time to heal
    I just need everyone’s support right now especially his
    Repeat Chorus
    When I see him it brightens up my day
    I just want to give him a hug
    To thank him for being such a good friend
    He’s always knows just what to say to cheer me up
    Repeat Chorus to fade
    Jason smiles a little.
    He’s so nice to me
    I always have blast with him
    Time with him just seems to fly by
    Chorus:
    You always know what to say
    To make me smile
    You always know what to say
    To make me happy again
    When I know that I’m going to see you
    It gives me a happy feeling inside
    I know that you’ll always be there
    When I need a friend to talk to
    Repeat Chorus
    I can always talk to you and you always listen
    You are so funny and always make me laugh
    I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship
    “Those songs are so beautiful just like you.” Jason said.
    Richelle smiles and start kissing him again. A few hours later they stop than Jason goes to his bedroom. Jason falls asleep dreaming of Richelle and Richelle falls asleep dreaming of Jason.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Chapter 17
    Sportacus’s and Angelina’s Honeymoon

It’s been a week since Angelina and Sportacus got married and they still haven’t gone on their honeymoon.
    “Sportasexy we haven’t gone on our honeymoon yet.” Angelina said.
    “You’re right, angel, we haven’t.” Sportacus said.
    “So where do you want to go or what do you want to do?” Angelina asked.
    “I was going to ask you that same thing.” Sportacus answered.
    “Well?” Angelina asked.
    “Well I really don’t want to go anywhere I just want to stay here in the airship with you and only you.” Sportacus answered.
    “I love that idea, sportahoney.” Angelina replied.
    “I knew you would.” Sportacus said.
    “What about our friends get into trouble?” Angelina asked.
    “Don’t worry about that because as you can see my crystal isn’t here it’s with Stephanie and she is going to be the hero of Lazy Town while we’re on our honeymoon.” Sportacus answered.
    “When did you give her your crystal?” Angelina asked.
    “The day before you and I got married. I even trained her to do all the things that I do.” Sportacus answered.
    Before Angelina could say thing else Sportacus pulled her close and they started kissing passionately for what seems like forever.
    ~Meanwhile down in Lazy Town~
    Richelle is sitting on the couch than lets out a long sigh just as Jason walks into the room.
    “What’s wrong?” Jason asked.
    “It’s nothing.” Richelle answered.
    “Yeah right I’m not buying that.” Jason said.
    “Alright you win I’m thinking.” Richelle replied.
    Jason sits down next to Richelle.
    “About what?” Richelle asked.
    “Oh just how much you mean to me.” Richelle answered.
    They sit in silence for the longest time than Jason looks at Richelle.
    “I love you.” Jason said.
    Richelle gasps.
    “I love you too.” Richelle replied.
    Jason leans over and starts kissing Richelle passionately. They kiss for awhile. They stop kissing than go outside for a walk. Richelle spots Pixel than she walks over to him.
    “What’s wrong Pixel?” Richelle asked.
    “I’ve been thinking ever since Stephanie caught the bouquet at Angelina’s wedding and I caught the garter.” Pixel said.
    “What have you been thinking about?” Jason asked.
    “I’ve been thinking about asking Stephanie to marry me.” Pixel answered.
    “Well if you love her you should go for it because love is a very special bond that can’t be broken.” Jason said.
    Richelle just smiles.
    “I love it when you talk all deep like that.” Richelle said.
    “Oh really. I love you with every fiber in me and more than anything in the world entire world.” Jason said.
    Richelle hugs Jason. Pixel sighs.
    “What’s wrong now?” Richelle asked.
    “I’m not sure how to ask Stephanie to marry me and the only one that can help is Sportacus but he’s on his honeymoon so I can’t disturb him.” Pixel answered.
    “Oh that’s true you can’t.” Jason said.
    “I really want to ask her now.” Pixel replied.
    “Well you’re going to have to wait.” Jason said.
    “But I don’t wanna wait.” Pixel replied.
    “Oh for crying out loud have patience.” Jason said.
    “Jason calm down.” Richelle said.
    Jason sighs than pulls Richelle close.
    “Ok anything for you.” Jason replied.
    Pixel shakes his head than leaves. Jason just smiles and kisses Richelle passionately. A few minutes later Pixel goes up to Stephanie who is sitting on the wall near the sportsfield writing in her diary.
    “Dear diary, Ever since I caught the bouquet and Pixel caught the garter at Angelina’s and Sportacus’s wedding I’ve been wondering if Pixel is ever going to ask me to marry him.” Stephanie wrote in her diary.
    “Hi, sweetie.” Pixel said.
    “Hi, sweetheart.” Stephanie said.
    “I’ve been thinking about something.” Pixel said.
    “What have you been thinking about?” Stephanie asked.
    “I’m just going to coming right out and say it.” Pixel answered.
    “Say what?” Stephanie answered.
    Pixel got down on one knee and held out a box with a ring in it.
    “Steph will you marry me?” Pixel asked.
    Stephanie was speechless at first.
    “Yes I will marry you, Pixel.” Stephanie answered.
    Pixel put the ring on her finger and he stood up and Stephanie and Pixel were kissing each other passionately. A few minutes later they broke the kiss.
    “I can’t wait to tell Angelina and Sportacus.” Stephanie said.
    “Me, too.” Pixel agreed.
    “For right now we have to wait until their honeymoon is over.” Stephanie said.
    ~Meanwhile back in the airship~
    “Sportasexy, what do you want to do now?” Angelina asked.
    Sportacus was thinking and then he got an idea he picked Angelina up in his muscular arms and gave her a kiss and he carried her over to their bed still giving her a passionate kiss and then he put her down on the bed and he got on top of her without breaking the kiss. A few minutes minutes later he broke the kiss.
    “Angel I want to make love to you that’s what I want to do.” Sportacus answered.
    “I kind of figured that out.” Angelina replied.
    “I had a feeling...” Sportacus started to say.
    “Sportasexy just kiss me and don’t stop.” Angelina said.
    So Sportacus started to kiss her passionately again and they were making love to each other and they stopped at 8:00 and they gave each other a passion kiss until 8:08 and they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Chapter 18
    Jason Proposes To Richelle

Richelle is sitting on her bed with her knees pulled up to her chin and she’s crying. Stefan walks by the door and looks in.
    “What’s wrong?” Stefan asked.
    “Jason went to hangout with Blake and I really miss him.” Richelle answered.
    Stefan leaves to find Meagan. A few minutes later Jason comes into Richelle’s room and notices her crying. Jason walks over and sits next to Richelle than pulls her close.
    “Please don’t cry my baby.” Jason said.
    “Well I missed you.” Richelle replied through her tears.
    Jason smiles than wipes the tears from Richelle’s eyes and gives her a passionate hug. Richelle looks into Jason’s brown eyes than gets lost in them. Jason snaps his fingers into of Richelle’s face.
    “Earth to Richelle.” Jason said.
    “Oops sorry I got lost in your eyes.” Richelle replied.
    Jason pulls Richelle close and kisses her very passionately. Richelle shifts her weight a little. Jason sighs than starts to massage Richelle’s shoulders.
    “How much did you miss me?” Jason asked.
    “I missed you more than you know.” Richelle answered.
    “Oh looks someone found her deep side.” Jason said.
    “Yeah only because you inspire me.” Richelle replied.
    “Well that’s good to know and you inspire me too.” Jason said.
    Richelle looks at Jason.
    “Where did you go with Blake today?” Richelle asked.
    “That’s a secret my dear so I can’t tell you.” Jason answered.
    Richelle gets to her feet and so does Jason. They walk to the living room to find Stefan and Meagan kissing on the couch.
    “Get a room you two.” Richelle said.
    “Yeah really nobody wants to see that.” Jason said.
    It’s a few hours later now. Jason is outside looking up at the stars when suddenly Richelle comes up behind him and wraps her arms around him.
    “Hey honey.” Richelle replied.
    “Do you still want to know where I went early?” Jason asked.
    “Yes I do.” Richelle answered.
    “Ok than meet me in the sportsfield in twenty minutes.” Jason said.
    Jason walks to the sportsfield. A few minutes later Richelle comes to the sportsfield but there’s no sign of Jason. Richelle suddenly sees a trail of rose petals. Richelle follows rose petals to find Jason down on one knee with a blue box in his hand. Richelle looks at the box than at Jason.
    “What’s this all about?” Richelle asked.
    “Richelle, you have always been there for me. I loved you for the longest time but I was to shy to tell you. I want to be with you for all time because you’re my one true love so please marry me.” Jason answered.
    “I…I…” Richelle said.
    Richelle’s mouth drops open in shock but nothing comes out than she faints. Jason gets a worried look on his face. A few minutes pass and Richelle still hasn’t woken up. Jason gets down close to Richelle and kisses her passionately. A few minutes later Jason breaks the kiss but nothing.
    “Please wake up. I can’t and I won’t lose you. Richelle I love you come on don’t do this. I need you in my life because you are the only one for me.” Jason said through the tears that are starting to stream down his face.
    Jason leans over and kisses Richelle again only this time it’s with everything in him. A few minutes later Jason breaks the kiss than Richelle opens her eyes and looks up into Jason’s eyes.
    “Why are you crying?” Richelle asked.
    “I thought I was going to lose you.” Jason answered.
    “That will never happen and by the way the answer is yes I’ll marry you.” Richelle said.
    Jason smiles than slips the ring onto Richelle’s ring finger and kisses her. They walk back home hand in hand. Meagan and Stefan are still kissing on the couch.
    “Didn’t we tell you two to get a room?” Jason asked.
    “Yeah we thought about that but the couch is just more comfortable.” Stefan answered.
    Meagan suddenly notices the ring on Richelle’s ring finger and she gasps.
    “Is that what I think it is?” Meagan asked.
    Jason wraps his arms around Richelle.
    “You bet it is.” Richelle answered.
    “Wow congratulations.” Stefan said.
    A few hours later Jason and Richelle are in their room kissing passionately. Meagan and Stefan are in their room kissing. Sportacus and Angelina are up in the airship making out.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Chapter 19
    Richelle Calls Off The Wedding To Jason

It’s been a few weeks since Jason asked Richelle to marry him. Richelle has been having feelings for Blake lately but hasn’t told anyone yet. Meagan has noticed that something has been up with Richelle lately. Richelle walks over to Jason. Jason goes to pull Richelle into his arms but she backs away from him. Stefan and Meagan exchanged looks.
    “What’s wrong with you?” Jason asked.
    “Jason I don’t want to marry you anymore because I don’t feel the same way about you like I did and I just want to be friends.” Richelle answered.
    “I know that feeling all too well because I think that we would better off as friends.” Jason said.
    “You’re not angry?” Richelle asked.
    “No of course not.” Jason answered.
    Richelle took off the ring and gives it to Jason. Jason returns the ring to the jewelry store where he got it. A few hours later Richelle is outside in the sportsfield. Richelle sighed and started to sing I Lay My Love On You by Westlife.
    Just a smile and the rain is gone
    Can hardly believe it (yeah)
    There's an angel standing next to me
    Reaching for my heart
    Just a smile and there's no way back
    Can hardly believe it (yeah)
    But there's an angel, she's calling me
    Reaching for my heart
    I know, that I'll be ok now
    This time it's real
    I lay my love on you
    It's all I wanna do
    Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
    You open up my heart
    Show me all your love, and walk right through
    As I lay my love on you
    I was lost in a lonely place
    Could hardly even believe it (yeah)
    Holding on to yesterdays
    Far, far too long
    Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real
    I lay my love on you
    It's all I wanna do
    You open up my heart
    As I lay my love on you
    I never knew that love could fell so good
    Like once in a lifetime
    You change my world
    I lay my love on you
    You make me feel brand new
    As I lay my love on you
    I lay my love on you
    It's all I wanna do
    You open up my heart
    As I lay my love on you
    I lay my love on you
    You make me feel brand new
    You open up my heart
    As I lay my love on you
    As I lay my love on you
    Angelina heard Richelle singing and comes to where she is.
    “Who are you singing that song for?” Angelina asked.
    “I don’t want to say just yet.” Richelle answered.
    Richelle started to sing Every Little Thing You Do by Westlife.
    Hello, let me know if you hear me
    Hello, if you want to be near
    Let me know
    And I'll never let you go
    Hey love
    When you ask what I feel, I say love
    When you ask how I know
    I say trust
    And if that's not enough
    It's every little thing you do
    That makes me fall in love with you
    There isn't a way that I can show you
    Ever since I've come to know you
    It's every little thing you say
    That makes me wanna feel this
    There's not a thing that I can point to
    'Cause it's every little thing you do

Don't ask why
    Let's just feel what we feel
    'Cause sometimes
    It's the secret that keeps it alive
    But if you need a reason why
    Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart?
    Does it really matter why I love you?
    Anywhere there's a crowd, you stand out
    Can't you see why they can't ignore you
    If you wanna know
    Why I can't let go
    Let me explain to you
    That every little dream comes true
    With every little thing you do
    It's everything, everything you do
    That makes me fall in love with you
    It's everything, everything you say
    That makes me feel this way
    Angelina shook her head and walks off. Sportacus comes up behind Angelina and wraps his arms around her. Angelina sighed. Sportacus looked at Angelina.
    “What’s wrong?” Sportacus asked.
    “Richelle is singing love songs but she won’t tell me who she’s singing them to.” Angelina answered.
    “She will tell you when she’s ready.” Sportacus said.
    Richelle is close by and heard everything. Richelle started to sing If I Let You Go by Westlife.
    Day after day
    Time passed away
    And I just can't get you off my mind
    Nobody knows, I hide it inside
    I keep on searching but I can't find
    The courage to show to letting you know
    I've never felt so much love before
    And once again I'm thinking about
    Taking the easy way out
    But if I let you go I will never know
    What my life would be holding you close to me
    Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
    How will I know?
    If I let you go?
    Night after night I hear myself say
    Why can't this feeling just fade away
    There's no one like you (no one like you)
    You speak to my heart (speak to my heart)
    It's such a shame we're worlds apart
    I'm too shy to ask, I'm too proud to lose
    But sooner or later I gotta choose
    And once again I'm thinking about
    Taking the easy way out
    What my life would be, holding you close to me
    Will I ever see you smiling back at me? (oh yeah)
    How will I know?
    If I let you go?
    If I let you go ooooh baby
    Ooooooooohhhhh
    Once again I'm thinking about
    Taking the easy way out
    Ooooooooohhhhh
    What my life would be, holding you close to me
    Close to me
    Oh yeah
    How will I know
    If I let you go?
    Oh baby
    Oh yeah
    How will I know
    If I let you go?
    Richelle walks over to Angelina and Sportacus.
    “Do you really want to know who I was singing those songs for?” Richelle asked.
    “Yes I do.” Angelina answered.
    “I was singing them for Blake.” Richelle said.
    “Do you mean Blake as in Stefan’s best friend?” Angelina asked.
    “Yes that’s who I mean.” Richelle answered.
    “Since when do you like him?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m not sure because at first I only saw him as a friend but lately I’ve started liking him as more than a friend.” Richelle answered.
    “Why is that?” Sportacus asked.
    “He’s such a gentlemen when it comes to being around a woman and he’s so my type.” Richelle answered.
    “What is your type anyway sis?” Angelina asked.
    “My type is tall, dark-haired, handsome and mysterious which suits him perfectly.” Richelle answered.
    Angelina smiled. It’s a few hours later now. Richelle is bed dreaming of telling Blake how she feels about him. Meagan and Stefan are sleeping each other’s embrace. Sportacus and Angelina are sleeping in each other’s embrace.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Chapter 20
    Sportacus and Angelina’s 2nd Honeymoon

The next Sportacus and Angelina decide to go on their 2nd honeymoon.
    “So, Angel where do you want to go for our 2nd honeymoon?” Sportacus asked.
    “I was thinking that we could go to France. I’ve always wanted to go there.” Angelina answered.
    “I’ve always wanted to go to France, too.” Sportacus replied.
    Now Sportacus and Angelina are down in Lazy Town saying good-bye to their friends and family.
    “Everyone, Angelina and I are leaving for a week.” Sportacus said.
    “Where are you going?” Stephanie asked.
    “We are going on our 2nd honeymoon, Stephanie.” Angelina answered.
    “Stephanie could you be the hero of Lazy Town again?” Sportacus asked.
    “I would love to Sportacus.” Stephanie answered.
    So Sportacus gave Stephanie his crystal.
    “Where are you going for your 2nd honeymoon?” Seraphina asked.
    “Well, mom, we are going to France.” Angelina answered.
    “I’m going to miss you, sweetie.” Seraphina said as she gave her daughter a hug.
    “I’m going to miss you, too, mom.” Angelina said as she’s hugging her mom back.
    A few minutes later Sportacus and Angelina say good-bye to everyone and went up to the airship and took off for France. A few hours later they arrived in France.
    “France is so beautiful.” Angelina said.
    “Yeah it is, but you are more beautiful.” Sportacus said.
    Angelina pulled Sportacus and gave him a passionate kiss. A few mintues later she broke the kiss.
    “What do you want to check out first?” Sportacus asked.
    “I want to see the Eiffel Tower or as they say here in France Le Tour Eiffel.” Angelina answered.
    So Sportacus and Angelina went to go see the Eiffel Tower.
    “WOW! It’s more beautiful in person.” Angelina said.
    Later that night they were looking up at the stars then Sportacus out in song and then Angelina joined in with him.
    SPORTACUS (singing): Oh this is the night, it’s a beautiful night
    And we call it bella notte
    Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes
    On this lovely bella notte.
    Side by side with your loved one,
    You’ll find enchantment here.
    The night will weave its magic spell,
    When the one you love is near!
    For this is the night, and the heavens are right!
    On this lovely bella notte!
    (instrumental)
    SPORTACUS & ANGELINA (singing): Oh this is the night, it’s a beautiful night
    And we call it bella notte
    Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes
    On this lovely bella notte.
    Side by side with your loved one,
    You’ll find enchantment here.
    The night will weave its magic spell,
    When the one you love is near!
    For this is the night, and the heavens are right!
    On this lovely bella notte!
    “I love hearing you sing, Angel.” Sportacus said.
    “I love hearing you sing, too, sportahoney.” Angelina said.
    “You have a voice of an angel when you sing, Angel.” Sportacus said.
    “So do you.” Angelina said.
    Sportacus gave Angelina a passionate kiss and was kissing for what seems like an hour under the beautiful french night sky. A week later they returned to Lazy Town.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Chapter 21
    Lazy Town Karaoke Night

The day after Angelina and Sportacus got back from their honeymoon the Lazy Towner’s decided to have a Karaoke night in Lazy Town.
    “Hey everyone I was thinking that we could have a Karaoke night tonight.” Stephanie said.
    “That would be great, Stephanie.” Angelina said.
    “Angelina why don’t you sing first?” Sportacus asked.
    “Oh, ok. I would love to go first.” Angelina answered.
    “So what songs are you going to sing?” Sportacus asked.
    “The first song that I’m going to sing is called “The Best of Both Worlds” by Hannah Montana as a matter of fact all the songs I’m singing are by Hannah Montana.” Angelina answered.
    Oh yeah
    Come on
    You get the limo out front
    Hottest styles, every show, every color
    Yeah, when you’re famous it can be kinda fun
    It’s really you but no one ever discovers
    In some ways you’re just like all your friends
    But on stage you’re a star
    You get the best of both worlds
    Chill it out, take it slow
    Then you rock out the show
    Mix it all together and you know that it’s the best of both worlds
    The best of both worlds
    You go to movie premiers (is that Olando Bloom?)
    Hear your songs on the radio
    Livin’ two lives is a little weird
    But school’s cool cause nobody knows
    Yeah you get to be a small town girl
    But big time when you play your guitar
    Mix it all together and you know that it’s the best of both worlds
    You know the best of both worlds
    Pictures and autographs
    You get your face in all the magazines
    The best part is that you get to be who ever you wanna be
    (Best! Best!) Yeah, the best of both!
    (Best! Best!) You got the best of both!
    (Best! Best!) Come on, the best of both!
    Who would of thought that a girl like me
    Would double as a superstar
    Mix it all together and you know that it’s the best
    Without the shades and the hair
    You can go anywhere
    You get the best of both girls
    Mix it all together
    Oh, yeah
    It’s so much better ‘cause you know you’ve got the best of both worlds.
    Now she is singing “Who Said.”
    I’m more than just
    You’re average girl
    I’d like to turn me up
    And show the world
    Aw yeah!
    Cause some can talk the talk
    This girl just wants to rock
    I’m individual
    I’m not like anyone
    I can be glamorous
    Just like you see in all the magazines
    I can be cool as ice
    Or anything I want to be
    Who said, who said I can’t be Superman
    I say, I say that I know I can
    Oh yeah. Yeah
    Go on and make some noise
    Every girl has a choice
    To lead their own parade
    I do it my way
    Ow!
    I can be soft and sweet
    Or louder than the radio (radio)
    I can be sophisticated
    Or totally go (totally go) out of control (out of control)
    Who said, who said I’m not electrified
    I say, I say
    There’s no holdin’ back
    Stayin’ right on track
    Cause you control the game
    So let them know your name
    No limitations on imagination
    Imagine that
    Yeah!
    Who said, who said I can’t be worldwide
    I say, I say time is on my side
    Who said, who said I can’t be ten feet tall
    I say, I say that I can have it all
    Who said, who said I won’t be President
    I say, I say you ain’t seen nothin’ yet you ain’t seen nothing yet
    Wowww...
    Yeahhhh...!
    Who said
    Come on
    Yeah...
    That's right!
    Now Angelina is singing “Just Like You.”
    (yeah, yeah)
    So what you see
    Is only half the story
    There’s another side of me
    I’m the girl you know
    But I’m someone else too
    If you only knew
    It’s a crazy life
    But I’m alright
    I got everything I’ve always wanted
    Living the dream
    So yeah, everything I’ve always wanted
    Isn’t always what it seems
    I’m a lucky girl
    Whose dreams came true
    But underneath it all
    I’m just like you
    (yeah, yeah)
    Don’t wanna be treated differently
    I wanna keep it all inside
    Half the time I’ve got my name in lights
    The other half I’m by your side
    It’s a crazy life
    But I’m just fine
    Living the dream
    So yeah, everything I’ve always wanted
    I’m a lucky girl
    Whose dreams came true
    But underneath it all
    I’m just like you
    Yeah-ee yeah
    Can’t you see
    I’m just an ordinary girl
    Living in an extra-ordinary world
    Trying to live
    Trying to learn
    Trying to just be who I am
    Who I am
    Living the dream (the dream)
    So yeah, everything I’ve always wanted (always wanted)
    I’m a lucky girl
    Whose dreams came true
    But underneath it all
    I’m just like you
    Living the dream (livin’ the dream)
    So yeah, everything I’ve always wanted (always wanted)
    I’m a lucky girl
    Whose dreams came true
    But underneath it all
    I’m just like you.
    Now Angelina is singing “I Got Nerve.”
    We haven’t met
    And that’s okay
    ‘Cause you will be asking for me one day
    Don’t want to wait
    In line
    The moment is mine believe me
    Don’t close your eyes
    ‘Cause it’s a chance worth takin’
    And I think that I can shake you
    I know where I stand
    I know who I am
    I would never run away when life gets bad, it’s
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    Gonna get what I deserve
    I got nerve (I got I got I got)
    Electrified, I’m on a wire
    Getting together we’re on fire
    What I said you heard
    Now I got you spinning
    Don’t close your mind
    The words I use are open
    And I think that I can show you
    I know where I stand
    I know who I am
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    I know I can change the world, yeah, yeah, yeah
    I know what you like
    I know what you think
    Not afraid to stare you down until you blink, it’s
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    Gonna get what I deserve
    I got nerve
    You you need to discover
    Who can make you feel free
    And I, I need to uncover
    The part of you that's reaching out for me
    he-e-e-ey
    I know where I stand
    I know who I am
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    I know I can change the world, yeah, yeah, yeah
    I know what you like
    I know what you think
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    Gonna get what I deserve
    I got nerve
    (I’m what you want,) yeah yeah yeah (I’m what you need)
    I got nerve
    (I’m what you want, I’m what you need)
    I know what you like
    I know what you think
    Everything I see
    Every part of me
    Gonna get what I deserve
    I got, I got nerve.
    Now Angelina is singing “This Is The Life.”
    Take the world
    Shake and stir
    And that’s what I got goin’ on
    I throw my cares up in the air
    And I don’t think they’re comin’ down
    Yeah, I love how it feels right now
    This is the life! Hold on tight!
    And this is the dream
    It’s all I need!
    You never know where you’ll find it
    And I’m gonna take my time, yeah
    I’m still getting it right
    This is the Life
    Takin’ in a whole new scene
    And I’m swimming with a new crowd (crowd)
    Breakin’ down the old four walls
    And building them up from the ground
    I love how it feels right now
    This is the life! (life!)
    Hold on tight! (hold on, hold on!)
    And this is the dream! (dream!)
    It’s all I need! (hold on!)
    And I’m gonna take my time yeah.
    And I’m still getting it right
    This is the life
    Gonna follow my own lead, yeah!
    Kick back and feel the breeze!
    Nothing but the blue sky!
    As far as I can see!
    This is the life
    Hold on tight!
    And this is the dream!
    It’s all I need!
    And I’m gonna take my time, yeah
    This is the life! (life! Yeah!)
    Hold on tight! (hold on, hold on!)
    And this is the dream! (dream!)
    It’s all I need! (hold on!)
    And I’m gonna take my time yeah
    This is the Life.
    Now Angelina is singing “Nobody’s Perfect.”
    [TALKING]
    Everybody Makes Mistakes,
    Everybody has those days,
    1, 2, 3, 4!
    [SINGING]
    Everybody makes mistakes,
    Everybody knows what, what I’m talking about,
    Everybody gets that way (That’s right!)
    Everybody knows what, WHAT I’m talking about,
    Everybody gets that way
    Sometimes I’m in a jam,
    I gotta make a plan,
    It might be crazy,
    I do it anyway,
    No way to know for sure,
    I figure out a cure,
    I’m patching up the holes,
    But then it overflows,
    If I’m not doin’ too well,
    Why be so hard on myself?
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    I gotta work it!
    Again and again,
    Till I get it right,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    You live and you learn it!
    And if I messed it up sometimes, (Hey)
    Nobody’s Perfect,
    Sometimes I work a scheme,
    But then it flips on me (Uh-huh),
    Doesn’t turn out how I planned,
    Gets stuck in quicksand,
    But no problem can't be solved,
    Once I get involved,
    I try to be delicate,
    Then crash right into it,
    But my intentions are good, (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
    Sometimes just misunderstood,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    I gotta work it! (Work it)
    Again and again,
    Till I get it right (That's right!),
    Nobody’s Perfect! (Whoo)
    And if I messed it up sometimes,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    I gotta work it! (Come on)
    I know in time I’ll find a way,
    Nobody’s Perfect,
    Sometimes I fix things up,
    And they fall apart again, (Nobody’s Perfect)
    I know I mix things up,
    But I always get it right in the end, (You know I do)
    [TALKING]
    Next time you feel like,
    It’s just one of those days,
    When you just can’t seem to win,
    When things don’t turn out the way you planned,
    Figure somethin else out,
    Don’t stay down, try again!
    (Yeah)
    [SINGING]
    Everybody knows what, what I’m talking about,
    Everybody gets that way,
    Everybody knows what, WHAT I’m talking about,
    Everybody gets that way,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    I gotta work it! (Work it)
    Again and again,
    Till I get it right,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    And if I messed it up sometimes,
    Nobody’s Perfect!
    I gotta work it!
    I know in time I’ll find a way,
    Nobody’s Perfect,
    You live and you learn it,
    Cause everybody makes mistakes,
    Nobody’s Perfect,
    Nobody’s Perfect,
    No, No,
    Nobody’s Perfect!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Now she is singing “Make Some Noise.”
    It’s easy to feel like
    You’re all alone
    To feel like nobody knows
    The great that you are
    The good that’s inside you
    Is trying so hard to break through
    Maybe it’s your time to lift off and fly
    You won’t know if you never try
    I will be there with you all of the way
    You’ll be fine
    Don’t let anyone
    Tell you that you’re not strong enough
    Don’t give up
    There’s nothing wrong with just being yourself
    That’s more than enough
    So come on and raise your voice
    speak your mind and make some noise
    And sing
    Hey, hey
    Make some noise
    Hey, hey, yeah
    You want to be known
    You want to be heard
    And know you are beautiful
    You have so much to give
    Some change you wanna live
    So shout it out and let it show
    You have a diamond inside of your heart
    A light that shines bright as the stars
    Don’t be afraid to be all that you are
    You’ll be fine
    Don’t let anyone
    Don’t give up
    That’s more than enough
    And sing
    Hey, hey
    Make some noise
    Hey, hey, yeah
    You can’t just sit back and watch the world change
    What matters is what you’ve got to say
    There’s no one else who can stand in your place
    So come on it’s never too late
    Maybe it’s your time to lift off and fly
    You won’t know if you never try
    Don’t let anyone
    Don’t give up
    That’s more than enough
    And sing
    Hey, hey
    Make some noise
    Hey, hey, yeah
    Hey, hey
    (Make some noise)
    And sing hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Make some noise
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Make some noise
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Make some noise
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Hey, yeah
    Make some noise.
    Now she is singing called “Rockstar.”
    Yeah oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah
    Woo!
    Sometimes I walk a little faster
    In the school hallway
    Just to get next to you
    Some days I spend a little extra time
    In the morning
    Just to impress you
    Guess you don’t notice
    Guess you don’t need this
    Sad you’re not seein’ what you’re missin’
    On the outside shyin’ away
    On the inside dyin’ to say
    I’m unusual
    Not so typical
    Way too smart to be waiting around
    Tai chi practicing
    Snowboard champion
    I could fix the flat on your car
    I might even be a rock star
    I might even be a rockstar!
    Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
    That it would be you
    Saying “Let’s hang out”
    Then you confess
    That there’s something special between us
    Why don’t we find out
    You don’t even know me
    Guess you don’t need me
    Why you’re not seein’
    What you’re missin’
    On the outside shyin’ away
    On the inside dyin’ to say
    Woo!
    I’m unusual
    Not so typical
    Tai chi practicing
    Snowboard champion
    If you only knew the real me
    I’m telling you that we are meant to be
    Now wouldn’t it be nice if you could see
    That I really am a rock star
    Yeah yeah
    Woo!
    Yeah, I really am a rockstar
    Hey hey hey
    Ha, a rockstar
    I’m unusual
    Not so typical
    Tai chi practicing
    Snowboard champion
    Rockin’ it wherever we are
    Yeah yeah
    Cause I really am a rockstar
    Yeah yeah
    Cause I really am a rockstar
    I am a rockstar
    Whoa uh oh
    Yeah.
    Now she is singing her last song called “Life’s What You Make It.”
    SPOKEN
    Put your hands together everybody!
    SUNG
    Aye aye aye oh aye aye aaaaaye
    Don’t let no small frustration
    Ever bring you down no no no no
    Just take a situation
    And turn it all around
    Staying mad why do that give yourself a break
    Laugh about it and you’ll see
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    So come on come on everybody now
    Aye aye aye oh aye aye aaaaaye
    Why be sad broken hearted
    There’s so much to do
    Yea yea yea yea
    Life is hard or it’s a party
    The choice is up to you
    Stayin’ sad why do that give yourself a break
    I know you want to party with me
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    Let’s celebrate it join in everyone
    You decide (You decide)
    Cause life’s (Cause Life’s)
    what you make it (Aw yeah)
    Things are looking up
    Anytime you want
    All you gotta do is realize that
    It’s under your control
    So let the good time’s rock and roll (Ow)
    SPOKEN
    Come on everybody!
    SUNG
    D-d-d-do it now
    Aaaaaye
    All right (Let's get the party started)
    Yea yea yea (Now that's a party)
    Yea yea (Put your hands together)
    Life’s what you make it
    So let’s make it rock
    Life’s what you make it
    Let’s celebrate it join in everyone
    You decide (You decide)
    Cause life’s (Cause Life’s)
    what you make it (Aw yeah)
    Life is what you make it.
    “So who is going to sing next?” Stephanie asked.
    “I’m going to sing next.” Sportacus answered.
    “What songs are you going to sing, sportahoney?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m going to sing “Angel” by Shaggy.” Sportacus answered.
    Now Sportacus is singing “Angel” by Shaggy.
    Shooby dooby dooby doo woi
    Shooby doo
    Oh
    Shooby doo dooby doo boi oi
    Yeah, ah

Girl, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
    Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
    Baby, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
    Girl, you’re my friend when I’m in need, lady

Life’s one big party when you’re still young
    But who’s gonna have your back when it’s all done
    It’s all good when you’re little, you have pure fun
    Can’t be a fool, son, what about the long run
    Looking back Baby always mention
    Said me not giving her much attention
    She was there through my incarceration
    I wanna show the nation my appreciation

You’re a queen and that’s how you should be treated
    Though you never get the lovin’ that you needed
    Could have left, but I called and you heeded
    Begged and I pleaded, mission completed
    Mama said that I and I dissed the program
    Not the type to mess around with her emotion
    But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
    Been together so long and this could never be wrong

Uh, uh
    Girl, in spite of my behavior, said I’m your savior
    (You must be sent from up above)
    And you appear to me so tender, say girl I surrender
    (Thanks for giving me your love)

Girl, in spite of my behavior, well, you are my savior
    (You must be sent from up above)
    And you appear to me so tender, well, girl I surrender
    (Said thanks for giving me your love)

Now life is one big party when you’re still young
    And who’s gonna have your back when it’s all done
    It’s all good when you’re little, you have pure fun
    Can’t be a fool, son, what about the long run
    Looking back Baby always mention
    Said me not giving her much attention
    She was there through my incarceration
    I wanna show the nation my appreciation

Angelina walks up to Sportacus.
    “It’s that song dedicated to me?” Angelina asked.
    “Yes, it is, Angel.” Sportacus answered.
    “Thanks, baby.” Angelina replied.
    “You’re welcome, Angel.” Sportacus said.
    Sportacus pulled Angelina and gave her a passionate kiss.
    “I want to sing a song to someone special.” Richelle said.
    “What song are you going to sing, sis?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m going to sing,“When I Saw You” by Mariah Carey.” Richelle answered.
    Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
    Transcending space and time
    And I was rendered still
    There were no words for me to find at all
    As I stood there beside myself
    I could see you and no-one else
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I could not breathe
    I fell so deep
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I’d never be
    I’d never be the same
    Only once in a lifetime love rushes in
    Changing you with the tide
    And dawn’s ribbon of light
    Bursts through the dark
    Wakening you inside
    And I thought it was all untrue
    Until there all at once I knew
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I could not breathe
    I fell so deep
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I’d never be
    I’d never be the same
    With no beginning
    And without an end
    You are the one for me
    And it’s evident
    And your eyes told me so yeah
    Your eyes let me know
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I could not breathe
    I fell so deep
    When I saw you
    When I saw you
    I'd never be
    I'd never be the same
    Never be the same.
    “WOW! She has a beautiful singing voice.” Blake thought to himself.
    “I’m going to sing “Drowning” by the Backstreet Boys. I’m going to dedicate this song to Stephanie.” Pixel said.
    Don’t pretend you’re sorry
    I know you’re not
    You know you got the power
    To make me weak inside
    Girl you leave me breathless
    But it’s okay ‘cause
    You are my survival
    Now hear me say
    I can’t imagine life
    Without your love
    Even forever don’t seem
    Like long enough
    ‘Cause everytime I breathe
    I take you in
    And my heart beats again
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    Everytime I try to rise above
    I’m swept away by love
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    Maybe I’m a drifter
    Late at night
    ‘Cause I long for the safety
    Of flowing freely
    In your arms
    I don’t need another lover
    It's not for me
    ‘Cause only you can save me
    Oh can’t you see
    I can’t imagine life
    Without your love
    And even forever don’t seem
    Like long enough
    I take you in
    And my heart beats again
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    I’m swept away by love
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    Go on and pull me under
    Cover me with dreams, yeah
    Love me mouth to mouth now
    You know I can’t resist
    ‘Cause you’re the air
    That I breathe
    Everytime I breathe
    I take you in
    And my heart beats again
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    I’m swept away by love
    And baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning your love
    Baby I can’t help it
    Keep me drowning
    In your love
    I keep drowning
    In your love
    Baby I can’t help it
    Can’t help it no, no
    I take you in
    And my heart beats again
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love
    I’m swept away by love
    Baby I can’t help it
    You keep me
    Drowning in your love.
    “I’m going to sing “Could It Be” by Christy Carlson Romano. I’m going to dedicate this song to Pixel.” Stephanie said.
    Could it Be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it Be
    (I am falling)
    Could it Be
    And I never knew
    That it’s you
    Now it’s clear
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew
    Ooooooh
    That it’s you...
    Oooh
    Oh, that it’s real
    And it’s true,
    Could it be?
    That it’s true
    That IT’S YOU!-----
    Could it be
    You and I never imagined
    Could it be
    (I am falling)
    Could it be
    And I never knew,
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    Could it be
    That it’s true
    That it’s you
    “I’m going to sing “How Did I Fall In Love With You” by the Backstreet Boys. I’m going to dedicate this song to someone special.” Blake said.
    Remember when, we never needed each other
    The best of friends like
    Sister and Brother
    We understood, we’d never be,
    Alone

Those days are gone, and I want you so much
    The night is long and I need your touch
    Don’t know what to say
    I never meant to feel this way
    Don’t want to be
    Alone tonight

[chorus:]
    What can I do, to make you mine
    Falling so hard so fast this time
    What did I say, what did you do?
    How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice
    And I start to tremble
    Brings back the child that, I resemble

I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends
    Don’t want to be,
    Alone tonight

[Bridge:]
    Oh I want to say this right
    And it has to be tonight
    Just need you to know, oh yeah

I don’t want to live this life
    I don’t want to say goodbye
    With you I wanna spend
    The rest of my life

Everything’s changed, we never knew

How did I fall,
    in love,
    with you?
    “WOW! He has a gorgeous singing voice.” Richelle thought to herself.
    Angelina looks over at her twin sister.
    “What are you thinking about, sis?” Angelina asked.
    “I was just thinking about Blake and that he has a gorgeous singing voice. I’ve never heard him sing until now.” Richelle answered.
    “Are you going to tell him your feelings for him?” Angelina asked.
    “Yes I am, but not right now.” Richelle answered.
    “Why not, now?” Angelina asked.
    “I’m just afraid that he won’t feel the same way about me.” Richelle answered.
    “You have to tell him soon or someone might come and take him away from you.” Angelina replied.
    “Angelina is right, Richelle if you don’t tell him how you feel someone just might take him away from you and I know that you don’t want that now do you.” Sportacus said.
    “Yeah I guess you’re right about that.” Richelle said.
    Later that night Sportacus and Angelina are in bed sleeping in each other’s embrace. Richelle is in her bed dreaming about Blake and Blake is in his bed dreaming about Richelle.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Chapter 22
    Blake and Richelle Admit Their Hidden Feelings

The next day Richelle is sitting on a bench near the Sports Field thinking about Blake when Angelina, Sportacus, Seraphina, Stephanie, Meagan, Stefan, Chance and Jason walk over to her.
    “What’s wrong, sis?” Angelina asked.
    “I’ve been thinking about when and how I should tell Blake my feelings for him.” Richelle answered.
    “You know that he won’t just come out and tell you that he might have feelings for you.” Stefan replied.
    “Stefan’s right about that. Blake is shy when it comes to his feelings.” Jason said.
    An hour later Richelle was walking around Lazy Town when all of a sudden Robbie and Roberta walked over to her.
    “Hey, cuz, what are you up to?” Roberta asked.
    “Nothing, Roberta now leave me alone.” Richelle answered.
    Before Richelle knew it Robbie and Roberta tied Richelle to a pole.
    “What are you doing?” Richelle asked.
    “Tying you to this pole, here.” Roberta answered with an evil grin on her face.
    “Just you wait until Sportacus finds out about this.” Richelle replied.
    “How would he know that you’re in trouble?” Roberta asked.
    “His crystal beeps whenever someone is in trouble.” Richelle answered.
    Just as Sportacus' crystal started beeping Blake walked over to them.
    “It’s Richelle.” Angelina said.
    “Richelle’s in trouble!?!” Blake asked in a worried tone.
    “Yes she is, but don’t worry to much about it because Sportacus will save her.” Angelina answered.
    “I’m on my way now to save her.” Sportacus replied.
    “Can I go with you Sportacus?” Blake asked.
    “Yes of course you can.” Sportacus answered.
    So Sportacus flipped and cartwheeled and Blake ran as fast as he could to where Richelle was tied to a pole.
    “Sportacus, I’m so happy to see you.” Richelle said.
    “I didn’t come alone.” Sportacus said.
    “What do you mean?” Richelle asked.
    Blake walked out from behind Sportacus.
    “I came with him.” Blake said.
    “Why did you come with Sportacus?” Richelle asked.
    “Well when I heard that you were in trouble I got a little worried.” Blake answered.
    Sportacus untied the rope from Richelle.
    “Thanks, Sportacus.” Richelle said.
    “You’re welcome. I gotta go now. I’ll leave you two to talk.” Sportacus said.
    Sportacus flipped and cartwheeled back to where Angelina was at.
    “So why did you get a little worried when you found out that I was in trouble?” Richelle asked.
    “Well I was afraid that I was going to lose you.” Blake answered.
    “What are you talking about?” Richelle asked.
    “Well the truth is for quite some time I’ve been in love with you but was to shy to tell you.” Blake answered.
    “So what made you tell me now?” Richelle asked.
    “Hearing that you where in trouble.” Blake answered.
    Before Richelle could say anything Blake pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 pm