All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay!

The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! Empty High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay!

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Because im such a BIG HSM fan (I have been from the Start of the 1st movie)
    I've always wanted to make a picture of me behind the HSM stage thing.
    i couldnt find a background that my pic would fit on so i juss made the background on paint!

Im very excited to share this with you all because the picture turned out great!
    i have friend that i plan to take pics of as Gabriella,Troy,Ryan,Chad & taylor. so ill be posting them when they are taken =]

for now, ill show you my pic.
    i got this idea from looking at the pictures of lisa,cHad and jonny & the cast of the Halifax HSM on stage show.

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! 2i5921

So...what do you think? ya like it? i got so excited when i fiished it because it took 2 hours to complete this thing! lol xD

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! Empty Re: High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:28 pm

wow that is a pic of u shayla good job but i do have one question for u and that is................... WHAT TEAM?????????
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! Empty Re: High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay!

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanx =D

WILDCATS!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid cat cat cat Basketball Basketball Basketball
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Wow! Good job! good_job
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanx !

rooney_bigsmile Very Happy Razz
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:56 pm

You welcome! Like a Star @ heaven
    WhiteWave86
    WhiteWave86

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by WhiteWave86 Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 am

Great pic Shayla !!
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

ur welcome shayla and WHAT TEAM?????
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun May 03, 2009 10:03 pm

I've made 2 more pics. the 1st one is almost like the 1st hsm pic i made but im not done editing it. i was wondring if some of you could give me some ideas od what more to put on this new pic... it jus looks so plain

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! 5kj80o

This 2nd one i made of me and lisa. i was juss playing around lol but i like it. it turned out alright xP

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! 2icadqo

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

omg i love it good work shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm

thanx =D
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Mon May 04, 2009 9:45 pm

here is my HSM 2 foto. i juss made this one today. =P

High School Musical On Stage. My Picture of Me as Mizz Drama Queen Sharpay! 2z4xunt

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm

wow i love that one shayla and.........WHAT TEAM???????
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Tue May 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Good pictures. Shayla, Good job!
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

thank you =] =D

and GO WILDCATS!!!
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

You welcome!

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:56 pm

yeh go wildcatz get ur head in the game

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 pm

wooo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm