All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

+2
krazyinlovewithtommy
MasterOfEvil
6 posters

Ain't friends no more

MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ain't friends no more Empty Ain't friends no more

Post by MasterOfEvil Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:04 am

I didn't know whether to post this here or in celebrations (Idk if this forum has a celebration board or not, i dont remember). buy yea as the titles says... we aint friends no more. me and rolanda havent really been that close anyway, no more than her juss wantin' things made. well.. about a month or so now, the friendship ended. i'm not upset about it, truth is... i dont really care anyway, havent talked to her in years before recently and she never really seemed to care about what goes on in another person's life other than her own, she's pretty much all about herself.

anyways... my memory aint the best so i'll try to explain as best as i can.

Jennifer (who's been my online best friend for around 10-11yrs, we met on the old ATN), we lost touch for a bit, but thanks to Eli (Kivessin) he reconnected us and i'm thankful for that. Anyways... after Jennifer returned to the online community and back to Together Forever, she found out she was banned.... for stuff that happened 8yrs ago (i still think this is stupid), keep in mind that Jennifer was banned in May of THIS year (2019) from stuff that happened n 2011. that was so wrong of her to do but anyways at first i thought i might have done it (dont know why i would have) so i unbanned her and she came back to the forum. Some days go by and Nymphatina checks the security logs of the forum and found out that it was Rolanda who banned Jennifer. Nymphatina asked rolanda about it and it was sumthin' completely stuff and it was an issue that was resolved back in 2011. So rolanda didn't want Jennifer back on the forum, but tough shit, she was unbanned and back on the forum.

A couple of days go by and rolanda kept looking for reasons to banned Jennifer... which Jennifer wasn't doin' anythin' wrong and once again wrongfully banned, when other administrators said no, she wouldn't listen. she acted like it was her forum. she wasnt even that active there. i think in total Jennifer was banned 2 to 3 times. The last time bein' that she posted in her own personal board about another member or sumthin', I forgot what exactly that she posted. but it bein' HER OWN personal board, she's ALLOWED to post whatever she wanted. And she didnt want a certain member postin' in her board and she asked that member to stop (which he did after nicely tellin' her to make it a rule). And then she was banned... again, for nothin'.

Rolanda even went as far as sayin' that it if i stayed friends with Jennifer that the forum is better off without me.
    Then she starts bein' extremely hateful towards me for no reason. and she basically ignored what all other admins would say to her.

rolanda basically told me not to be friends with Jennifer.

she then goes and bans me and ALL of my friends on everyone one of her forums, even if they had nothin' to do with the fight. she got mad at me and took it out on my friends. She needs to see that what she have done is the childest thing i have seen any adult ever do. and she had the nerves to say that we was the one bein' childish. So after she banned us FIRST, she was banned on all of our forums too. We dont want some control freak on our forums.

she even got mad when i wanted to have my signature changed from the one she made to another... it's ONLY a picture. Only little kids act that way... Love my signature now. It's amazin' (That u im2sp00ky4u!)

Rolanda IF u ever read this..YOU was the one actin' childish, it was YOU who dont know how to be a friend. FRIENDS support their friends decisions. a GOOD friend would have NEVER asked me to end a friendship for no reason. a GOOD friend would have supported me in my decision to be Jennifer's friend.

As I said before, me and Jennifer have been friends for about 10-11yrs, missed a couple of years inbetween, but I never stopped thinkin' about her or how her life might be goin'.

Within' all those years that we DID talk, she have ALWAYS been there for me, even when i wasnt the nicest person, she helped me through whatever shit i might have been goin' thru. THAT is a real friend.

So, yea. I dont care that me and rolanda aint friends, it hurted me at first but after seein' how she is and how bad she did my friend. i juss dont care now.

she finally showed her true self...
    Not gonna lie.. I do hate her, i'm glad she's out my life, i don't need toxic people like that in my life.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Number of posts : 143
    Registration date : 2010-08-13

Ain't friends no more Empty Re: Ain't friends no more

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:23 pm

And cam I will be by your side whenever you need me you don't need rolanda at all she is a true bully and she knows it too even if she says she isn't she is what she did was very wrong and even lied to me she is not sorry at all that was all a lie and FYI I am pretty sure even if I do send this to pam I am pretty sure rolanda pam won't be happy about what else you have to done to me and my friends and also she isn't happy about what you did to me and my friends on there too and yes pam will see this because I am so sending this to her
    Kivessin
    Kivessin

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post by Kivessin Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:31 am

She takes advantage of other people's kindness and when someone stands up to her or refuses to do what she wants them to do, she gets mad. I haven't known her long and mine and her friendship was brief. So, I don't miss her. The Forum is better off without her. I hate how she treated my friends and me. Banning us from her forums for no reason, just because we didn't let her bully us.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:30 pm

And get me banned for no reason whatsoever because of what she thinks i did 8 years ago that was resolved but banned me anyways and then banned me again a couple of weeks later because of what I posted on my personal board and now is saying on another forum saying that there was a misunderstanding with another member on a forum so untrue but also saying that we turned lie backs on her yeah OK no we didn't at all that is so untrue
    Aurora✮Wolf
    Aurora✮Wolf

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2010-09-08

Post by Aurora✮Wolf Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:26 am

Wow. Just... Wow. Yah, Sounds like you really don't need someone like that in your life. I never really new Rolanda that good. Or really at all. She always seemed kinda stuck up. Glad I never became her friend. lol
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:05 pm

^and you don't want to Rolanda is a bitch through and through after she got me banned the first time and then got banned herself for banning me the first time she posted on here about her being banned on together forever for no reason or something like that and well I didn't like what she wrote about it and I said something about it and she got mad and pissed off and I called her a bitch she didn't like that even though she kinda of told me to stop I kinda of didn't so she decided to take my rank that was on here and gave it to eli @kivessin for no reason because she got pissed off at what I had to say to her but after the second time she banned me on together forever I guess pam the owner of this forum came back and on here with a new account because she cant get to her old on well I will let you see it for yourself it is down below after she welcome mac on here   https://all-together-now.forumotion.com/t1167-an-old-member-returns

so yeah she thinks I am a trouble marker and I don't listen to the other admin and that only the webmaster can decide who to be banned and who not to be banned and the admins that are on here doesn't have the right to do that yeah ok that is a lie the webmaster does have a say on who to banned and not to be banned not the admins on here and also saying that I am a drama queen yeah ok not true I didn't do anything to her she is full of shit and lies and she can take it somewhere else I don't give a fucking care anymore she is the drama queen not me she started all this crap and I am glad so far she isn't on here anymore but pam has been notify about what is going on so far and on what Rolanda did on here even though Rolanda made her self head admin without asking pam the webmaster on here yeah Rolanda shouldn't be head admin it is not her forum it is pams still and Rolanda can keep trying to take over this forum but wont work at all and I really do hope pam gaves me back my rank and banned Rolanda for what she did on here that wasn't her right to do that all again not her forum it is still pams just because pam isn't on here much anymore because she kinda of cant access it through email which she also cant really access doesn't give the right for Rolanda to try to take over someone elses forum that isn't yours
    CrimsonDireWolf
    CrimsonDireWolf

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by CrimsonDireWolf Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Fuck her.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:38 pm

^ yeah she is a bitch with barely any friends ok maybe like her real friends that she hangs out with in real life but I guess now only one online friend the one who we guess or I really guess is the one who started all this shit about me amber she is the one who started that shit with Rolanda telling her I was being rude and nasty towards amber when hell I wasn't hell I wasn't even on for the last couple of fucking dam years because I had computers problems and I wasn't able to come back on so I don't get how the hell I was able to be rude and nasty to amber when I wasn't can someone write drama queen on Rolanda and ambers fucking heads and tell them that I am not the drama queen they are Rolanda and fucking amber
    CrimsonDireWolf
    CrimsonDireWolf

Number of posts : 83
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by CrimsonDireWolf Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 pm

So, Camryn, do you miss her yet? lol
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by MasterOfEvil Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 pm

CrimsonDireWolf wrote:So, Camryn, do you miss her yet? lol

HELL NO! It's like drama follows her where ever she goes. I didn't like how she was treatin' me and i didnt like how she was treatin' my friends. she's a horrible person. she claims to be a christian. christians dont act like that. so.. she's fake. if u ever come in contact with her... avoid her at all costs.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:28 pm

^ I agree with cam Rolanda is a bitch and very horrible person she is no Christian she is the devil I don't care if she has a disability she had no excuse to treat people like that even to cam and me even me who used me and played me just because she was pissed because of what I didn't do and then banned me again after I did a personal journal on my personal board for no reason whatsofuckingever even after I asked that member to stop posting on my board I still got in shit for it and got banned for it she had no reason to do that she is a bitch and always a bitch she needs to go to hell
    MidnightTrist
    MidnightTrist

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by MidnightTrist Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:44 am

Wow. Just. Wow. I never really knew Rolanda all that good. I always thought she was nice. She welcomed me when I first joined but that was all the speaking we did. But still, Kind of glad I never knew her that good now. lol
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:47 am

^Tristen you don't want to know her she is not a nice person at all she is devils child that is for sure she uses person and then turns they backs on there and treat them like crap for no reason whatsoever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm