All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland

04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland Empty 04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 pm

The Planes
    Jay Jay, Tracy, Herky, Snuffy, Savannah, Big Jake, Old Oscar

The Ground Vehicles
    Revvin' Evan, Tuffy

The Blue Family
    Hattie Blue: Me
    Hattie's mother, Brenda Blue: Eve Whittle
    Hattie's favorite aunt, Brenda's twin sister, Brendaleigh Blue: Terri Irwin
    Hattie's younger sister, Breianna Blue: Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Hattie's younger sister, Breianna twin sister, Breianne Blue: Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Hattie's younger sister, Breigh Blue: Ashley Tisdale
    Hattie's younger sister, Breigh's twin sister, Brennaugh Blue: Ashley Tisdale
    Breianna's boyfriend, Brent Schuyler: Magnús Örn Scheving
    Breianne's boyfriend, Brentlee Morgan: Sam Moran
    Breigh's boyfriend, Brennan Pagiel: Greg Page
    Brennaugh's boyfriend, Brentan Rothspan: JD Roth

Adventures in Wonderland Cast
    Alice: Elisabeth Harnois
    The Mad Hatter: John Robert Hoffman
    The March Hare: Reece Holland
    The Red Queen: Armelia McQueen
    The White Rabbit: Patrick Richwood
    Tweedle Dee: Harry Waters Jr.
    Tweedle Dum: Robert Barry Fleming
    The Caterpillar: Wesley Mann
    Voice of the Cheshire Cat: Richard Kuhlman
    Voice of the Dormouse: John Lovelady
    Walrus: Ken Page
    The Duchess: Teri Garr

04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland Empty Re: 04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Chapter 1
    Feeling A Little Home Sick

NARRATOR: It's been five years since Hattie Blue the daughter of the Ace Mechanic, Brenda Blue of Tarrytown Airport in Tarrytown, New York arrived in Wonderland and met everyone and fell in love with The Mad Hatter. One day Hattie was sitting at Hatter's tea table thinking about how much she misses her mother, her aunt, her younger sisters, her sisters' boyfriends and her friends back home in Tarrytown. All of a sudden her boyfriend The Mad Hatter came out of his house and sat at the tea table.
    THE MAD HATTER (as he noticed his girl was looking a little upset): What's with the long face, starshine?
    NARRATOR: At first Hattie didn't say anything. Just than The March Hare and Alice walked over.
    ALICE AND THE MARCH HARE: Hi, Hatter. Hi, Hattie.
    THE MAD HATTER (in a not so happy tone): Hi, Hare. Hi, Alice.
    NARRATOR: Hattie didn't say anything.
    ALICE: Hatter, what's wrong?
    THE MAD HATTER: It's Hattie.
    ALICE: What about Hattie?
    THE MAD HATTER: I asked her what's wrong but she didn't answer me.
    ALICE: Hattie, what's wrong?
    NARRATOR: Again Hattie didn't say anything.
    ALICE: Boy, Hatter, you're right there must be something very wrong she didn't answer me either.
    THE MARCH HARE: Hattie why didn't you answer Alice and Hatter?
    NARRATOR: Hattie didn't even answer Hare. She just looked at the three of them and than she broke out into song while Crystal showed clips of her with her mother, Brenda Blue and all the good times they had together before Hattie came to Wonderland over 5 years ago. The song Hattie is singing while Crystal showed clips of Hattie and Brenda is "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus.
    HATTIE (singing): Sha la la la la, sha la la la la
    You used to call me your angel
    Said I was sent straight down from heaven
    You'd hold me close in your arms
    I loved the way you felt so strong
    I never wanted you to leave
    I wanted you to stay here holdin' me
    I miss you, I miss your smile
    And I still shed a tear every once in a while
    And even though it's different now
    You're still here somehow
    My heart won't let you go
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    You used to call me your dreamer
    And now I'm livin' out my dream
    Oh how I wish you could see
    Everything that’s happenin' for me
    I'm thinking back on the past
    It's true that time is flying by too fast
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    I know you're in a better place yeah
    But I wish that I could see your face, oh
    I know you're where you need to be
    Even though it's not here with me
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    And I need you to know
    I miss you
    Sha la la la la
    I miss you
    I miss you.

THE MAD HATTER: Starshine why did you sing that song and who was that with you in the clips that Crystal was showing while you were singing that song?
    HATTIE: I sang that song because I miss my mother, that was also who was with me in those clips that Crystal was showing. That was before I came here to Wonderland.
    ALICE: How long ago was that?
    HATTIE: Well Alice I have been here for five years and those clips were of me and my mother 6 years ago.
    THE MAD HATTER: Come to think of it, Hattie you never told us your mother's name?
    HATTIE: I never did?
    THE MAD HATTER: No you never did.
    HATTIE: I thought that I did.
    THE MAD HATTER: So what is your mother's name?
    HATTIE: Brenda Blue.
    THE MAD HATTER: So why were you not answering us earlier?
    HATTIE: Well I guess you could say I'm a little homesick.
    THE MARCH HARE: Homesick? Isn't this your home?
    HATTIE: Hare the home I'm talking about is Tarrytown. I miss being in Tarrytown with my mother, my aunt, my sisters, my sisters' boyfriends and my friends.
    THE MAD HATTER: What's the rest of your family's names?
    HATTIE: My aunt's name is Brendaleigh Blue and she is my favorite aunt and my mother's twin sister. My younger sister's names are, Breianna Blue, her twin sister, Breianne Blue, Breigh Blue, her twin sister, Brennaugh Blue. Breianna's boyfriend is Brent Schuyler, Breianne's boyfriend is Brentlee Morgan, Breigh's boyfriend is Brennan Pagiel and Brennaugh's boyfriend is Brentan Rothspan.
    THE MAD HATTER: What about your father?
    HATTIE: My father?
    THE MAD HATTER: Yeah. What is your father's name?
    HATTIE: I don't know my father's name.
    THE MARCH HARE: How can you not know your own father's name?
    HATTIE: That's easy Hare. I never really knew my father. In fact I never even met my father.
    ALICE: Why is that?
    HATTIE: Well one day I asked my mother about my father and she told me he was never around as I was growing up than when I was 5 years old I found out that I was going to be a big sister and my mother gave birth to twin girls and those twin girls were Breianna and Breianne, than a year after they were born my mother was pregnant again and when she was only three months pregnant with Breigh and Brennaugh my father left her and for those 6 years I still never saw my father. So since my father was never around my mother's twin sister was always there to help my mother raise me and my 4 sisters.
    THE MAD HATTER: That must have been awful.
    HATTIE: Of course it wasn't.
    THE MAD HATTER: Why would you say that?
    HATTIE: That's because I'm more close with my mother and my aunt than I was with my father. You could say that I'm a Mama's Girl.
    ALICE: What do you think your mother is doing right now?
    HATTIE: I don't know but she could be thinking about me and how much she misses me because I know that I miss her.
    ALICE: Do you really think that she misses you?
    HATTIE: Of course I do.
    THE MAD HATTER: How do you know that starshine?
    HATTIE: That is because I'm her favorite daughter.
    THE MARCH HARE: Favorite daughter?
    HATTIE: That's because I was her first daughter.
    NARRATOR: After that Hattie started to think about what her mother was really doing back home in Tarrytown.
    ~Meanwhile at Tarrytown Airport~
    NARRATOR: Brenda Blue the ace mechanic of Tarrytown Airport was in her workshop not doing her work because she was thinking about her oldest daughter whom she hasn't seen for the past 5 years. Just then her twin sister, her 4 younger daughters and her friends all came into the main hanger and over to where Brenda was at.
    BREIANNA: Mother what's wrong?
    BREIANNE: Yeah you have been like this for a very long time now.
    NARRATOR: At first Brenda didn't answer her daughters.
    BREIGH: Aunt Brendaleigh do you know what's wrong with mother?
    BRENDALEIGH: I think she misses your sister.
    BREIGH: What sister?
    BRENDALEIGH: Your oldest sister, Hattie.
    BREIGH: Oh her. She hasn't been here for 5 years.
    BRENDALEIGH: That's probably why your mother misses her.
    BREIGH: Is that true mother?
    BRENDA: Yes it's true.
    BRENNAUGH: So mother what are you going to do to get over about missing Hattie?
    BRENDA: I was thinking that maybe someone could go to Wonderland and bring her back here.
    JAY JAY: But who would go Brenda?
    TRACY: Are there any runways in Wonderland?
    BRENDA: I don't know but if there aren't any maybe Herky should go.
    HERKY: Why me?
    BRENDA: Herky you don't need a runway to take off and land now do you?
    HERKY: No I don't. When do you want me to go get her?
    BRENDA: How about now, Herky?
    HERKY: Now?
    BRENDA: Yes, now.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later Herky took off after Brenda gave him the directions to Wonderland.
    ~Meanwhile back in Wonderland~
    NARRATOR: Hattie was sitting at the tea table with Hatter and Hare having tea when all of a sudden she heard what might be the sound of a helicopter. She then shook her head thinking that it couldn't be a helicopter that she knew. Just then Hatter and Hare heard it too.
    THE MARCH HARE: Hatter did you hear that?
    THE MAD HATTER: I sure did.
    THE MARCH HARE: What was it?
    THE MAD HATTER: I don't know.
    NARRATOR: Just then all three of them spotted the helicopter.
    THE MAD HATTER: It looks like it could be a helicopter.
    HATTIE: It is a helicopter, Hatter. (thinking) It looks like Herky but it can't be Herky all the way out here in Wonderland.
    THE MARCH HARE: It looks like its coming in for a landing.
    THE MAD HATTER: Maybe we should go check it out.

Last edited by Deedee is my Angel on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland Empty Re: 04 Brenda's Daughter's Adventures in Wonderland

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Chapter 2
    Herky in Wonderland

NARRATOR: A few minutes after the helicopter landed Hatter, Hare and Hattie heard screaming and they all ran to where they heard the screaming. As soon as they got to the palace they saw that everyone was hiding in the palace. Just then Hatter and Hare saw the helicopter and they too screamed and hid in the palace with everyone else. Hattie was wondering why they were all hiding in the palace.
    HATTIE: Everyone why are you hiding in the palace?
    THE RED QUEEN: There's a strange helicopter out there.
    HATTIE: How strange is this helicopter, your majesty?
    THE RED QUEEN: Well it has a face.
    HATTIE: A face?
    THE RED QUEEN: Yeah you know, eyes, nose and mouth.
    THE WHITE RABBIT: And it was talking.
    HATTIE: A talking helicopter you say? What color was this helicopter?
    THE RED QUEEN: It was yellow.
    NARRATOR: Then it dawned on her.
    HATTIE: Oh my god. I can't believe it.
    THE MAD HATTER: Believe what, starshine?
    HATTIE: The helicopter you all saw was a helicopter named Herky.
    THE MARCH HARE: The helicopter has a name?
    HATTIE: Of course.
    THE MARCH HARE: I didn't think that helicopters had names or that could talk and had faces.
    HATTIE: Well it will be like saying that cats can smile and can vanish into thin air and that rabbits can be 6 feet tall and can ride on rollerblades or that hares can drink tea and that caterpillars aren't small or that a mouse can live in a tea pot. I didn't know all that until I came here.
    THE MARCH HARE: Well you got a point there.
    THE MAD HATTER: How true that is.
    HATTIE: Guys you just stay here I'm going to go see if that really is Herky from Tarrytown.
    ALICE: Wait isn't Tarrytown your home?
    HATTIE: Why yes it is Alice. Why do you ask?
    ALICE: I didn't know that Tarrytown had a talking helicopter.
    HATTIE: Actually, Alice, I live at Tarrytown Airport in Tarrytown, New York.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later Hattie went over to find where Herky was at. When she spotted him she was so excited to see him that she ran over to him.
    HATTIE: Herky, I'm so happy to see you.
    HERKY: I'm happy to see you to Hattie.
    HATTIE: Herk what are you doing here? Did my mother send you? Is my mother here?
    HERKY: I came here to bring you home. Yes your mother did send me here. No your mother isn't here.
    HATTIE: Bring me home? Why?
    HERKY: Your mother really misses you.
    HATTIE: I would love to go back home and see mother but I can't leave Hatter.
    HERKY: Who's Hatter?
    HATTIE: My boyfriend.
    HERKY: How long has he been your boyfriend?
    HATTIE: For 5 years.
    HERKY: I'm sure Brenda won't mind if you brought him back.
    HATTIE: I know mother won't mind at all. But I also want all my friends to come with me back to Tarrytown.
    HERKY: Can I meet all your friends?
    HATTIE: Sure, Herky.
    NARRATOR: So Herky followed Hattie over to the palace and Herky landed in the courtyard of the palace.
    HATTIE: Everyone come out here, there is someone I would like you all to meet.
    NARRATOR: So everyone came out of the palace cautiously.
    HATTIE: Don't be afraid. This is my friend Herky the Helicopter from Tarrytown Airport.
    NARRATOR: Everyone came out more and saw that Herky was friendly.
    ALICE: I've never seen a talking helicopter before.
    HATTIE: That's nothing Alice. Just wait until you meet the rest of my friends at Tarrytown Airport.
    ALICE: Who are the rest of your friends at Tarrytown Airport?
    HATTIE: There's Jay Jay and Tracy and they're jet planes. Snuffy a skywriter. Big Jake a cargo carrier. Savannah a super sonic jet plane. Old Oscar an old biplane. Revvin' Evan a fire truck and his cousin Tuffy the tiny Towtruck.
    THE RED QUEEN: Hattie would you please tell me why this helicopter came here?
    HATTIE: First of all your majesty his name is Herky and he is here to take me back to Tarrytown.
    NARRATOR: When Hatter heard that he got a little upset.
    THE RED QUEEN: Are you going to go back?
    HATTIE: Yes I will, but on one condition.
    THE RED QUEEN: What's that?
    HATTIE: I would like all of you to come with me and meet my friends and family in Tarrytown.
    THE MAD HATTER: Come with you to Tarrytown?
    HATTIE: Of course, Hatter. I'm not going to leave without all of you especially you Hatter.
    THE MAD HATTER: Well you can count me in.
    HATTIE: What about the rest of you?
    EVERYONE: We're in.
    THE RED QUEEN: Yes I would love to see where you come from Hattie.
    THE WHITE RABBIT: How are we going to get to Tarrytown?
    HATTIE: Herky can take us.
    HERKY: Hattie, I don't know if I would be able to carry all of you? I'm not built to carry so many.
    HATTIE: How true that is.
    HERKY: Then how are the rest of them going to get to Tarrytown, Hattie?
    HATTIE: I was thinking maybe Savannah could.
    THE RED QUEEN: Why Savannah?
    HATTIE: Well your majesty, Savannah, you see, is a super sonic jet plane and she can get here at super sonic speed.
    HERKY: I'll just call Brenda Blue at Tarrytown Airport.
    HATTIE: Great idea Herky.
    THE MAD HATTER: Starshine, why is he calling your mother?
    HATTIE: Hatter need I remind you that my mother is Tarrytown Airport's Ace Mechanic.
    HERKY (calling Brenda at Tarrytown Airport): Herky calling Brenda Blue at Tarrytown Airport. Come in Brenda.
    NARRATOR: But all Herky was getting was static.
    HERKY: Hattie, I can't get through.
    HATTIE: Oh we must be too far from Tarrytown Airport to be transmitted. But not to worry I'll have that fix in no time.
    NARRATOR: So Hattie went inside Herky and fixed his radio so that Tarrytown Airport can recieve them from Wonderland. A few minutes later Hattie came out of Herky.
    HATTIE: Ok, Herk try it again.
    HERKY (calling Brenda at Tarrytown Airport again): Herky calling Brenda Blue at Tarrytown Airport. Come in Brenda.
    BRENDA (on Herky's radio): Brenda Blue here. Herky is that you?
    HERKY: Yes it is.
    BRENDA (on Herky's radio): How are we transmitting you? I thought Wonderland was too far to be recieved here in Tarrytown?
    HERKY: You have Hattie to thank for that.
    BRENDA (on Herky's radio): Hattie fixed your radio so you can call me.
    HERKY: That's right.
    BRENDA (on Herky's radio): So why are you calling me?
    HERKY: Brenda, Hattie was wondering if you can send Savannah here to Wonderland.
    BRENDA (on Herky's radio): Why Savannah?
    HERKY: Well Hattie has a surprise for all of you and she needs Savannah to help her bring her surprise back to Tarrytown.
    SAVANNAH (on Herky's radio): I'm on my way sugar.
    HERKY: Thanks, Savannah.
    HATTIE: Now everyone I must tell you something about Savannah. You all know that she is a super sonic jet plane right?
    EVERYONE: Right.
    HATTIE: Well when she flies at super sonic speed she makes a great big sonic boom. So when you hear this sonic boom don't be afraid it will only be Savannah.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later everyone heard a sonic boom.
    HATTIE: It's Savannah.
    THE RED QUEEN: She got here real quick.
    HATTIE: Of course she did your majesty. I did tell you that she can fly at super sonic speed.
    NARRATOR: Just then Savannah hovered down like Herky would.
    HATTIE: Savannah you used your hover mode didn't you?
    SAVANNAH: Yes I did Hattie. So what is this surprise you need my help with?
    HATTIE: Well Savannah, I was wondering if you can carry my friends to Tarrytown as we won't all fit in Herky.
    SAVANNAH: I'll be honored to carry them Hattie.
    HATTIE: Thank you Savannah you're the best.
    SAVANNAH: You're welcome, Hattie.
    HATTIE: So Hatter and I will travel in Herky and the rest of you can go in Savannah.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later Hattie and Hatter got into Herky and everyone else got into Savannah and both Herky and Savannah took off. After an hour Herky and Savannah arrived in Tarrytown Airport.

Last edited by Deedee is my Angel on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

wow those chapters r really good amber can;t wait to read the next chapter whenever u get the chance to write it and post it on here

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Chapter 3
    Wonderlanders in Tarrytown Airport

NARRATOR: After they arrived in Tarrytown Airport Hattie went over to the main hanger and to her mother's workshop. When she got there she saw her mother where she hoped she would be at.
    HATTIE: Mother, I'm home.
    NARRATOR: When Brenda heard that she looked up and she couldn't believe her eyes. She got up and ran over to her daughter and gave her daughter a passionate hug.
    BRENDA (as she was still hugging her daughter): I missed you so much baby girl.
    HATTIE (as she was hugging her mother back): I missed you too, mother.
    BRENDA: So baby girl what's your big surprise that Herky told me about over the radio?
    HATTIE: Mother I would like you to meet my friends that I met in Wonderland.
    NARRATOR: After Hattie said that the Wonderlanders walked into the main hanger.
    HATTIE: Mother this is the queen of Wonderland The Red Queen also known as the Queen of Hearts. Your majesty this is my mother Brenda Blue.
    THE RED QUEEN: It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Blue.
    BRENDA: Please call me Brenda your majesty. It's nice to meet you too.
    HATTIE: Mother this is Her Majesty's trusted right hand rabbit The White Rabbit.
    THE WHITE RABBIT: It's nice to finally to meet you.
    BRENDA: It's nice to meet you too.
    HATTIE: Mother these are the Tweedles; Tweedle Dee and his brother Tweedle Dum.
    THE TWEELDES: It's nice to finally meet you Brenda.
    BRENDA: Please to meet you too, Tweedles.
    NARRATOR: Than Hattie introduced her mother to The March Hare, Alice, The Cheshire Cat, Dormouse and Caterpillar.
    HATTIE: And last but not least, mother this is The Mad Hatter my boyfriend.
    THE MAD HATTER: Please to meet you Brenda.
    BRENDA: It's nice to meet you too. I hope that you were taking good care of my daughter?
    THE MAD HATTER: Oh of course I was. I wouldn't let any harm come to her. I love her with all my heart.
    HATTIE: How true that is.
    THE MAD HATTER: Now I see where Hattie gets her beautiful looks from.
    NARRATOR: Hattie just smiled when Hatter said that.
    HATTIE: Mother why did you want me to come back home?
    BRENDA: That's simple baby girl, I haven't seen you for 5 years and I couldn't do my work while you were gone.
    BREIANNA: Mother's right, Hattie. She couldn't do her work at all.
    BRENDA: Also Mother's Day, my birthday, your birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas wasn't the same around here without you.
    HATTIE: I know I felt the same way while in Wonderland on those days.
    NARRATOR: Just then Hattie thought of something that her and her mother can do together for the Wonderlanders.
    HATTIE: Mother, I just thought of something that we can do for the Wonderlanders.
    BRENDA: What's that baby girl?
    HATTIE: I was thinking that maybe you and I could sing and dance to our song for them.
    BRENDA: Are you sure they will like our song and dance?
    HATTIE: Of course they will, mother.
    BRENDA: Do they even like to sing and dance themselves?
    HATTIE: They sing and dance everyday in Wonderland, mother.
    BRENDA: Oh ok. We can do our song for them baby girl.
    HATTIE: Thank you, mother.
    BRENDA: You're welcome, baby girl.
    NARRATOR: Hattie got the attention from all the Wonderlanders.
    HATTIE: Everyone especially those from Wonderland, my mother and I have something that we want to do for all of you.
    THE MAD HATTER: What are you and your mother going to do, starshine?
    HATTIE: My mother and I are going to sing and dance to our song.
    THE MAD HATTER: What's the song called?
    HATTIE: That my dear Hatter is a special secret surprise. But if any of you Wonderlanders want to dance along you have to put on your dancing shoes.
    NARRATOR: After Hattie said that she looked over at her mother and winked at her.
    BRENDA: Ok, now my daughter and I are going to sing our song.
    NARRATOR: Now the music started playing and Brenda and Hattie started singing their song called "Dancing Shoes."
    BRENDA AND HATTIE (singing): Gather 'round girls and boys
    Clap your hands and make some noise
    Slip 'em on tie 'em tight
    Making sure they fit just right
    Dancing shoes, dancing shoes
    Put on your dancing shoes
    You know you'll never lose
    Long as you wear dancing shoes
    Li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li
    Find a friend feel the beat
    You got magic in your feet
    You'll be dancing 'til dawn
    Long as you can keep them on
    You can hardly refuse
    Long as you can wear dancing shoes
    (instrumental)
    Gather 'round girls and boys
    Clap your hands and make some noise
    Slip 'em on tie 'em tight
    Making sure they fit just right
    You know you'll never lose
    Long as you wear dancing shoes
    You can hardly refuse
    Long as you can wear dancing shoes
    Li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li, li.

THE MAD HATTER: WOW! Starshine you and your mother sounded great together. Your voices blended well with each other.
    HATTIE: Thanks, baby.
    BRENDA: Thanks, Hatter.
    THE MAD HATTER: You're welcome.
    NARRATOR: The Wonderlanders stayed in Tarrytown for the rest of the day and they even stayed the night at Tarrytown.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

wow what another good chapter amber can't wait to read chapter 4 whenever u get the chance to write it and post it on here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:15 am