All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed)

Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed) Empty Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

http://thehiddentemple.proboards.com/index.cgi

Just so you know anything that Legends related or not is welcome on my forum. There may only be three boards.

Those three boards are:
    Steps of Knowledge - anything can be posted there.

Legends Games - any games doesn't have to be Legends related can be posted there.

Temple Stories - any stories doesn't have to be Legends related can be posted there.

You have to post in all three not just one the whole time. If I see you post in just one board more than the other two I will banned you for awhile until you can learn to post in all three boards equally.

Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed) Empty Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I have decided to let the members who join my forum choose what staff position they want to be on.

Here is the list of staff positions:
    Hosts - Administrator
    1. Kirk Fogg's Wife

Olmecs - Global Moderator

Temple Spirits - Moderator

I also decided that there should be 6 for each since there are 6 teams on Legends. So there will be 6 for each staff position.

Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed) Empty Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple (only really active members who posts a lot on forums is allowed)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm

i don't know if i am going to join or not sorry amber

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 am