All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

4 posters

Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical

Pam
    Pam
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical Empty Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical

Post by Pam Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:54 am

Neptune Theatre's production of Disney's High School Musical! wroteon January 15, 2009 at 6:16am
    Neptune Theatre is excited to announce the original cast of the CBC kids sensation The Doodlebops will appear in Neptune Theatre’s production of Disney’s High School Musical! Lisa J. Lennox (Deedee Doodle), Chad McNamara (Rooney Doodle), and Jonathan Wexler (Moe Doodle) will bring their talents to what is perhaps already the most anticipated show in Neptune’s 45-year history.

This is just the first of many exciting casting announcements for Disney’s High School Musical set to take place over the next few weeks. Information will be posted right here as it become available!

Are you familiar with the Doodlebops? What role(s) are you most excited to hear about casting?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halifax-NS/Neptune-Theatres-production-of-Disneys-High-School-Musical/57918938736
    http://www.neptunetheatre.com/Playbill/?show=21
    http://www.cbc.ca/ns/features/highschoolmusicalcontest/

Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical Empty Re: Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 pm

i heard that and wow that is good for lisa, chad and jon
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical Empty Re: Chad, Lisa and Jon in Canadian Production of High School Musical

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 am

i hurd about that too and almost gave my self a heart attack freeking out about it lol i love HSM! im glad they get to be in the production =]
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 am

Me too.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm

me three lol
    ~RooneysAngel~
    ~RooneysAngel~

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by ~RooneysAngel~ Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm

i herd about that to
    it will be so cool to see pics of chad lisa and jon in there new roles
    if and when they are released

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm

i agree with u on that one rooneysangel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm