All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

+10
CrimsonDireWolf
orangeskittles
MasterOfEvil
Demonic_Anglo
michelle1
WhiteWave86
The.Bitch.Shayla
Butterfly_of_Werewolves
LoveFreshBeats
εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
14 posters

The Reason Behind Your Username!!

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

The Reason Behind Your Username!! Empty The Reason Behind Your Username!!

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 pm

I just it would be cool to explain the reason behind your username. I was Moe's Girl when I first joined here but I'm not a huge Doodlebop fan like I was in past. I wanted to come up with something way cooler. The reason that I choose my new username *~Moonlit Dream~* is because I love looking at Moonlit at night and Dream just seem to sound good with it. I put the *~ to make it even more cooler.

Last edited by *~Moonlit Dream~* on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

The Reason Behind Your Username!! Empty Re: The Reason Behind Your Username!!

Post by LoveFreshBeats Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm

My username means. I love the color pink. And I am doodlebops fan. And when I was youger people gave me a nickname. PinkyBecky, I just chance it to Doodle from Becky.
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

It was my original username on the original ATN. I chose it cause it's my birthstone(though I spelt it wrong).
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

well the username i have at the moment stands for something most people would consider crazy.
    i juss recently found out that im a child of the paranormal.
    that mean i have developed psychic abilities to communicate with weird things i suppose.
    i was not a believer about it at first
    but i found out that there is a generation of psychics that run on my mothers side of the family..
    yes my mother is psychic!
    she knows what i do if i do something wrong
    and i get in trouble before i can even tell her about what i did wrong
    it sux...
    anyways the meaning behind my user name is because people aka my closest friends here in Bama have considered me to be the Princess of the Paranormal.....

i sound like a complete idiot dont i? Shocked Shocked Shocked
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

*Paranormal*Princess* wrote:well the username i have at the moment stands for something most people would consider crazy.
    i juss recently found out that im a child of the paranormal.
    that mean i have developed psychic abilities to communicate with weird things i suppose.
    i was not a believer about it at first
    but i found out that there is a generation of psychics that run on my mothers side of the family..
    yes my mother is psychic!
    she knows what i do if i do something wrong
    and i get in trouble before i can even tell her about what i did wrong
    it sux...
    Shocked Shocked Shocked

Boy, That's scary.
    WhiteWave86
    WhiteWave86

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by WhiteWave86 Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 am

At the moment I'm using my original username that I used on the old ATN but before that it was ~*White_Wave_86~* and the white wave means Jennifer because that's what my name means and 86 means 1986, the year I was born in.
    michelle1
    michelle1

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by michelle1 Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

My username is michelle1 and what it means is Michelle is my first name and the 1 means I am the only person in my family who has that name.

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm

that is so cool jennifer i was born in 1986 too and i well i think i can explain my username but i guess i can anyways........... so my username means well even though i still have a crush on jonny wexler i think i am starting to have a big huge crush on chad too so that is why my username is krazyinlovewithchad
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 pm

I'm getting like Shayla because I can't decided on username to suit me. I need everyone's help to figure out which one to use. The ones to choice from are:

*~Moe Doodle's Girl~* Moe's Girl
    *~MoonlitDream~*
    MoonlightDreamer
    DiaSonador (it means DayDreamer)

I like the one that I have now but I will only keep if everyone else likes it.

Last edited by *~Moe Doodle's Goddess~* on Tue May 19, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:45 pm

I've only changed my username on here once since I joined.

My first username was Deedee's Girl, but now my new one is Deedee is my Angel.

I like Deedee is my Angel a lot better and I'm going to be using Deedee is my Angel from now on so Deedee's Girl is available to any Deedee fan. I'm not going to use it anymore.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed May 20, 2009 9:50 am

The one that I have know is the one I'm using for now on. If anyone on here has a problem with it than thought you'll have to live with it. Amber was the one that suggest it because now our usernames are almost the same again.
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Thu May 21, 2009 1:02 pm

*~Moe Doodle's Girl~* is cool of u. cheers
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah I like that one too Becky but from now on Moe is my Angel is my username so Moe's Girl and Moe Doodle's Girl is available to anyone Moe fan on here.
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Post by LoveFreshBeats Thu May 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Cool!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 am

My name "MasterOfEvil" pretty much speaks for itself (lol). But i'm not AS bad as everyone thinks I am, but I am slightly tempermental....when pissed. But all in all i'm a good guy, atleast i would like to think so. (lol) I mainly use MasterOfEvil because it is the username i use on alot of forums. But I do have a friend that says I live up to it. (lol) And I think Evil is awesome-ness (lol) I mainly like evil things, just look at my avatar and signatures(lol). Also I used to be Skater_Boy_Cam (on the old atn) but i wanted something alittle different and cooler. And now I think i'm done boring everyone. (lol)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 pm

neh it is ok cam i am sure we all know who r u even if u do keep changing ur username on here and yeah i know ur evil cause i tell u r lol and i might or might not change my username again i don't know yet
    Demonic_Anglo
    Demonic_Anglo

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by Demonic_Anglo Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 am

Demonic juss sounds awsum n mah pals says me evil! lol! n Anglo is part of mah first name! XD

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah i know that anglo and do u guys think i should change my username again??

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

The reason behind my username is that I'm fan of Moe Doodle just like Rolanda AKA Moe is my Angel than I added Fanatic to the end of it.
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by MasterOfEvil Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:45 am

I just thought that 'BloodLord' sounded awesome Very Happy
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by orangeskittles Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm

I chose Orangeskittles because my favorite colors orange, my favorite candy is skittles. Also I think it’s cute, and's a cheerful username, which i think fits me! lol
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 pm

I decided to change my username, my avatar and my siggy to honor my favorite Harry Potter character.
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

wellll i've changed mines like 50 million times. i always changed my user name to what im into at the moment. its supergirl right now because The Hannah Montana song Supergirl is one of my favs ATM but im about to changed it to something thats has to do with Hannah Montana xP im still the Biggest HSM fan and i still love my bops but im kinda getting into Hannah Montana now for some reason O_o
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:11 pm

I know that feeling all to well because I still like the Doodlebops, Hannah Montana and HSM but I'm finding that I'm getting back into liking Harry Potter more.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm

I've changed my username alot but i think i may have found a name that i like & thatz my current username *KonekoBunny*.

I decided 2 the name *KonekoBunny* cuz I love both kittys & Bunniez and I wanted a way to combine the 2 so I came up wit' *KonekoBunny* . Koneko is japanese for kitty/kitten, i decided 2 use the japanese word 'cuz it soundz awesome & i love all to do wit' anythin' japanese. (I collect japanese stuff) And *KonekoBunny* juzz soundz awesome. .lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 am