All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

Juss... this..

MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Juss... this.. Empty Juss... this..

Post by MasterOfEvil Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:24 am

i was goin' to leave that one forum, Mental Health Issues and Chat Forum, because Rolanda is a member there. She called herself tryin' to hide herself by usin' a stolen username of a good friend of mine, She don't think we know it's her... but we know we just dont care nothin' about her... she's the last thing on our mind. but because of problems with anxiety, i cant be on a forum with her... i dont trust her, i know she talks about us behind our backs. i've decided to stay

Last edited by MasterOfEvil on Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kivessin
    Kivessin

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Juss... this.. Empty Re: Juss... this..

Post by Kivessin Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:32 am

We knew it was her from the time she joined. We just let her believe whatever. She doesn't even cross our mind.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Number of posts : 143
    Registration date : 2010-08-13

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:53 pm

let her say stuff about us we all know the truth she started all that shit on together forever and then also on here it is her fault not ours she is the drama queen not me I don't care anymore she is the drama queen bitch from hell is what she is and I don't give a rats ass care if she sees this and then gets mad at me for it I am still hoping pam will get back on here and banned her and take her head admin rank away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:52 am