All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

4 posters

This is so unfair

Kawaii Usagi
    Kawaii Usagi

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-19

This is so unfair Empty This is so unfair

Post by Kawaii Usagi Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 am

I recently got a new computer to find me banned on some forums that I have not done anything on. It was so unfair, I do not know why Rolanda would ban me when I have not done anything wrong. Why was I unfairly banned? I have no done anything to anyone. I have not even been on. If I new I would be banned I would have never joined her forum. Sad

Please friends do not join her forums, she will unfairly ban you.
    Wolveriot
    Wolveriot

Number of posts : 121
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

This is so unfair Empty Re: This is so unfair

Post by Wolveriot Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Yah, she's like that with everyone now. I heard she blocked Jen (Nymphatina) on a mental health forum. How much of a bitch can someone be to block someone on a mental health forum. Jen ended up leaving the forum because of her. Jen searches for help with her mental health and leaves because a member there is a bitch. Miya, I wouldn't worry about returning to this forum. I don't plan on returning. and any forum that Rolanda is a member of ain't shit. Don't wanna be a member of a forum when a bitch is present. And I don't care if I get banned on here.
    Kivessin
    Kivessin

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post by Kivessin Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:36 am

She's only nice to those who will do what she wants. She's on this whole "friends stick together" thing, but whatever happened to supporting a friend's decision. She was more or less trying to be a mother than a friend. So, don't worry about her, Miya. You're always welcome on our forums. We don't care who your friend's are. Someone's friend doesn't make the person.
    krazyinlovewithtommy
    krazyinlovewithtommy

Number of posts : 143
    Registration date : 2010-08-13

Post by krazyinlovewithtommy Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 pm

I actually agree with eli on that one miya don't worry about rolanda she isn't a very nice person at all and hopefully she since I talked to pam the owner of this forum rolanda might have her rank tooken away and also maybe be banned on here I don't know it is up to pam on what she will do to rolanda that is if pam can finally be able to log back on here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:21 am