All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Wii System and Favorite Games

Poll

What Are You Favorite Wii Games?

[ 1 ]
    Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_left50%Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_left50%Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_left0%Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_left0%Wii System and Favorite Games Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Wii System and Favorite Games Empty Wii System and Favorite Games

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 pm

I don't have a Wii system but my fiance does so I get play at his place. The game that he has are:
    Wii Sports
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Wii Sports Resort
    Summer Sports: Paradise Island
    Big Beach Sports 2
    Summer Sports 2: Island Sports Party
    Mario Super Sluggers
    NHL Slapshot

He told me that I could get games for it too.
    The games that I want to get are:
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    Legends of the Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole
    Castlevania Judgement
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My fiance wants to to get Super Mario Galaxy 2 but the place where he mostly gets his Wii games are sold out of it.

You can vote on your favorite Wii game and if it's there they please tell what it is.

Wii System and Favorite Games Empty Re: Wii System and Favorite Games

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm

i dont have a wii system either but when my cousin did have a wii system which he doesnt now i played Wii Sports Resort it was fun too

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 am