All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

4 posters

This ain't right!

This ain't right! Empty This ain't right!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Ok, so Kelsey (orangeskittles) finally ended the friendship for good yesterday. I don't know why she wud dog me out to a friend of mine. Since I have done nothin' to her. Here's the message:

orangeskittles wrote:i'm good with the children. they actually make me happy unlike cam, who's just a loser wanna be skateboarder who has no future but work as a waiter for tips. I'm actually going 2 college and making somthing of my life. and nope, I think i'm going 2 live. I have things worth living for. Idc if i'm not friends with cam. I have other friends that treat me wayyy better then u guys. plus, it's fun torturing u guys ; ]

She said all of dat when I have done nothin'. O.o What have I done dat was so wrong? =( I know i'm not a good guy and everythin' But still. I haven't did anythin'. =(
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

This ain't right! Empty Re: This ain't right!

Post by MasterOfEvil Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, dude. She was too much trouble anyway. We ALL know that you're an excellent skater. =) I sure love watchin' you skateboard. =) But just ignore what she said. She's just jealous of your awesome life. =) And some people you just can't make happy. No need to try. She kept you depressed and upset. Now you can finally get on with your life. And be happy with me, Amaya and Jen. And of course your family and your friends on these forums. =) We all care and love you like a brother. =) And you haven't done anythin' wrong. You're just you. And we all love you for that. =) You're an awesome person, Cam. Don't listen to what anyone else has to say. =)
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Woah..... Kelsey? I used to be pretty close to her. She was one of my closest sisters, next to Jennifer and Shayla. Hmm.....

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

I used to be close 2 her 2. =( But now she juss flat out h8 me. & I don't even know wat I did. ='(
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Happens sometimes. I just grew apart from the forum for awhile and lost contact with people here. I think you came on after I came back.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I know I was on the old atn 2. But I wasn't very active then. Like I am now.

Anywayys, it still hurts. =(
    Maybe if I were a different person....or even a better person. Things wud be different. =(
    Nymphatina
    Nymphatina

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Post by Nymphatina Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 am

I agree with Kadyn. I wouldn't worry with her. ^^ Though you've lost her. You have many that actually loves you. ^^ We're all here for you. ^^
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 am

So true. I've lost a friend before that really meant something to me, and I told everyone back on the old ATN. Everyone was there for me then, and everyone is here for you now.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

She promised dat she wudnt ever abannon me. & she did.=( She lied. & It hurts. ='(

I was an idiot 2 ever think any1 wud wana be my friend! ='(
    I'm juss an all around horrible person. ='(
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 pm

I want to be your friend. My friend's trying to leave me right now. I know whatcha mean.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm

But ur so awesome. Y wud ur friend want 2 leave u?
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm

I think she's bipolar.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm bipolar .... it's not fun >_<

But i'm sure everythin' will work out in da end, right?
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 pm

With my friend, she always come back.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Da same used 2 be 4 me & Kelsey. But it's actually over 4 gud dis time This ain't right! Chikas_blue33

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

I've finally realized dat I xtremely h8 who I am. =( I know it's my fault she don't wana be friends anymore. ='( I'm not a good friend 2 any1 ='( I duno how 2 be a good friend! ='( Dat's y i'm alwayys gettin' left. =''( I'm juss a horrible person! =''(
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by orangeskittles Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Sk8rboyCam wrote:I've finally realized dat I xtremely h8 who I am. =( I know it's my fault she don't wana be friends anymore. ='( I'm not a good friend 2 any1 ='( I duno how 2 be a good friend! ='( Dat's y i'm alwayys gettin' left. =''( I'm juss a horrible person! =''(

Cam, ur not a bad person, and I didnt end the friendship because I hate you or your a bad person. I was pisssed off when I wrote that. I didnt mean any of it. I'm the bad person, and I believe ur be so much happier without me. You're an amazing person Cam, and anyone would be lucky 2 be ur friend, your just be better off not my friend. Kad's right, all I ever did was make u depressed and I dont want 2 hurt you anymore. And, you said I was dead to you, or I would of responded sooner, but u blocked me from facebook, so I thought u hated me. = [. but, Your NOT a bad person, and like Kad said, so many people love you, on here and in ur house.Please dont hate yourself because of me...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

I h8 myself now more than eva. U were pissed. But I haven't even said anythin' 4 u 2 sayy da things u did. & I neva h8d u. I don't h8 any1... otha than myself. I truly h8 da person I am. I wish I wasn't me. I'm an id 2 think any1 wants 2 b my friend anyway. There's nothin' good bout me. I juss wish I wasn't here right now. I don't wana b here. I don't wana b alive.
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Sk8rboyCam wrote:I h8 myself now more than eva. U were pissed. But I haven't even said anythin' 4 u 2 sayy da things u did. & I neva h8d u. I don't h8 any1... otha than myself. I truly h8 da person I am. I wish I wasn't me. I'm an id 2 think any1 wants 2 b my friend anyway. There's nothin' good bout me. I juss wish I wasn't here right now. I don't wana b here. I don't wana b alive.

I know I had no right 2 say that. Nate made me mad. I should have known he would send u it... But please dont say u hate yourself. YOU DID NOTHinG WRONG! This whole friendship i've been demanding you to change who you are, and only caring about myself. That's not right, and that's not how friends are supost to treat friends. Why do u want 2 be my friend so bad when all i've done was hurt you? I dont get it... But your not a bad person I promise. You did nothingwrong! and could u please text or message me on fb. I dont really want 2 do this on atn. espsh cause everyone allready thinks im a bad person <_> which I guess I am but anyways....

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm

U got mad @ N8 & took it out on me. I had nuthin' 2 do w/ anythin'. That's like talkin' bout me behind my back. & dat hurts, badly. If i'm such a gr8 guy. Then y do I constantly lose friends?

& I don't have ur number. Or have u on fb. I deleted all contacts I had w/ u. & besides I don't wana talk bout dis anymore. I rather deal w/ da wayy I feel alone. I know how I feel 'bout myself. & I know i'm not a good person. I neva been a good person. I can't help but see myself as horrible.

U've said urself dat ur not happy bein' my friend anymore. Well i'm not happy w/ life.... does dat mean I get 2 end it? Yes.

But I think i've tortured dis forum enuff w/ me bein' here. Ima give every1 a relief & juss leave. I don't wana ruin anymore lives.

Every1 here on da forum, u will b missed. But I don't belong here. I juss don't fit in anymore. ='( Y'all will 4get all bout me once i'm gone.

See ya.
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Never will. You are a friend and always in my heart.
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Sk8rboyCam wrote:U got mad @ N8 & took it out on me. I had nuthin' 2 do w/ anythin'. That's like talkin' bout me behind my back. & dat hurts, badly. If i'm such a gr8 guy. Then y do I constantly lose friends?

& I don't have ur number. Or have u on fb. I deleted all contacts I had w/ u. & besides I don't wana talk bout dis anymore. I rather deal w/ da wayy I feel alone. I know how I feel 'bout myself. & I know i'm not a good person. I neva been a good person. I can't help but see myself as horrible.

U've said urself dat ur not happy bein' my friend anymore. Well i'm not happy w/ life.... does dat mean I get 2 end it? Yes.

But I think i've tortured dis forum enuff w/ me bein' here. Ima give every1 a relief & juss leave. I don't wana ruin anymore lives.

Every1 here on da forum, u will b missed. But I don't belong here. I juss don't fit in anymore. ='( Y'all will 4get all bout me once i'm gone.

See ya.
    .com

cam, I ended the friendship before I said all that 2 nate. You deserve someone so much better then me, and I cant stand hurting you anymore. and you love this fourm, and everyone loves you. Dont leave somthing u love. i'll go. but please dont kill yourself. You have things 2 live for.

message me if u want my number. I dont want you hurting yourself. please Cam, I def dont hate you, and I dont want you dead. = ' [

l8r
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Cam, would I be trying 2 cheer u up if I didnt care? I do care, I want you 2 be happy. I love you okay, u were once my bestie. But people grow apart, people change. You got 2 amit the past few weeks all weve done is argue and hurt each other, and it's not fair 2 both of us. I've said things I regret, things I never meant. but I will NEVER not care! i'll never want you 2 end your life. I've been a jerk to you, and i've said stupid things, but I promise i do care, and your never alone, i'll always be here if you need me even if were not friends... Please dont end your life. = [

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I love dis forum, prob more than any otha forum. But I don't want 2 put nice ppl through my breakdowns or anythin'. All I do is cause probs. & depress people. I'm pretty sure once i'm gone everyone will me happier. I'm juss 1 person. I don't mean anythin'.

EDIT: And i'm pretty much alwayys alone. Coz i'm scared of ruinin' more lives. ='(
    orangeskittles
    orangeskittles

Post by orangeskittles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Sk8rboyCam wrote:I love dis forum, prob more than any otha forum. But I don't want 2 put nice ppl through my breakdowns or anythin'. All I do is cause probs. & depress people. I'm pretty sure once i'm gone everyone will me happier. I'm juss 1 person. I don't mean anythin'.

EDIT: And i'm pretty much alwayys alone. Coz i'm scared of ruinin' more lives. ='(

everyone loves ur posts on here. and u dont ruin anyone's lives. No one will be happier with you gone I promise. Ur not just some person, ur Cam. The Cam that makes people feel loved on this forum, who will put aside his problems 2 help someone else with theirs, who loves his friends with all his heart. So what if your bi-polar. ur the sweetest person I know.I'm sure everyone on this fourm will agree with me. ^_^

ps. you've never ruined anyone's lives. but you've made a whole bunch of people's better, including mine. I dont regret meeting you, or becoming your bestie, i really dont. Your an amazing guy Cam. You make this fourm a good place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am