All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

2 posters

Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!)

Arjak
    Arjak

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!) Empty Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!)

Post by Arjak Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm

He may be pretty creepy today, but you've got to admit, he made some bad (pun intended) music back in the eighties.

I just recently discovered his music and I was pleasantly surprised! It's catchy and entertaining.

If you have anything to say about the King of Pop's music, post here.

*Arjak goes to hide in a corner and brace himself*

Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!) Empty Re: Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!)

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Michael Jackson is my Idol. I should've been the one to post about Michael Jackson. I have been a fan of his since 1987.

Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!) Empty Re: Michael Jackson (Laugh at me and I'll shoot!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:16 pm

he was mine idol too but it is sad that he died
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

I grew up with his music and it got me through some rough times in my life. I was really sad when he passed away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am