All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar

My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar Empty My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:13 pm

My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar Braden10
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar Empty Re: My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Wow that's a very cute picture of Braden and I've never seen a chocolate bar that big.

My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar Empty Re: My Nephew Braden With A Giant Chocolate Bar

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Moe's Girl wrote:Wow that's a very cute picture of Braden and I've never seen a chocolate bar that big.

That's the King Size Hershey Special Dark. It was Braden's Grandpa's on his mom's side of the family. In other words it's my brother's father-in-law's chocolate bar. He took it when no one was looking and he is hiding in that corner.

Last edited by ♥Ronald McDonald's Wife♥ on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Cute piture. I love you

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 am

Thanks Becky.
    michelle1
    michelle1

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by michelle1 Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm

My God, Amber, that chocolate bar is huge!!!! I once ate a big candy bar like that. Braden sure is a cutie while trying to eat it!
    LoveFreshBeats
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Deedee's Girl wrote:Thanks Becky.

You welcom!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 pm

michelle1 wrote:My God, Amber, that chocolate bar is huge!!!! I once ate a big candy bar like that. Braden sure is a cutie while trying to eat it!

That's my boy. Actually I should say that's my Chocolate Face. That's my nickname for Braden in that picture.

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

oh well that is ok amber but he is still cute pic of ur nephew with the big huge chocolate bar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:57 am