All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story)

Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story) Empty Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm

The Characters:
    Sportagirl: Me
    Sportacus: Magnus Scheving
    Stephanie: Julianna Rose Mauriello
    Robbie Rotten: Stefan Karl

The Puppets:
    Trixie, Stingy, Ziggy, Pixel, Mayor Milford Meanswell and Bessie Busybody

Scene 1: Sportacus and Sportagirl are in the airship. Sportacus teaching Sportagirl how to do flips and all the other stuff that he can do.

Scene 2: Sportagirl is down in Lazy Town on her laptop computer. She always goes on her laptop computer when Sportacus doesn’t need her to help him with anything.

Scene 3: Stephanie comes up to Sportagirl and asks her to play soccer with her but Sportagirl can’t because Sportacus told Sportagirl that she can’t play any sports without Sportacus there with her.

Scene 4: Sportagirl tells Stephanie a deep dark secret. Sportagirl asks Stephanie to keep that a secret and not to tell anybody that secret. Stephanie promises to keep it a secret especially from Sportacus. Then Sportagirl breaks out into a song and the song is called “When There Was Me and You” of course after Stephanie left.

Scene 5: Sportagirl and Stephanie are singing a song called “I Won’t Say (I’m In Love)” together.

Scene 6: Stephanie ask Sportagirl what her weakness is. Sportagirl tells Stephanie what her weakness is.

Scene 7: Sportagirl is now getting weak because she has been gone from Sportacus for more than an hour. Sportagirl soon falls to the ground right in front of Stephanie.

Scene 8: Sportacus comes over to Stephanie and Sportagirl who is on the ground. Sportacus asks Stephanie what had happened to Sportagirl while he was gone of course Stephanie told him.

Scene 9: Sportacus tries to get Sportagirl out of this coma but nothing that he does works. He tries kissing her on the lips, but that didn’t work. He tries tapping her real gently, but that doesn’t work either. So Sportacus finally says “Sportagirl, wake up!?” and lo and behold that did it. Sportagirl finally wakes up. Sportacus and Stephanie asks Sportagirl why she woke up when Sportacus said those three words. Sportagirl, of course, told them why. Then Sportacus and Sportagirl breaks into song and sings three songs back to back and they are “Start of Something New,” “What I’ve Been Looking For” and “Breaking Free.”

Scene 10: Sportagirl asks Stephanie if she should tell Sportacus how she feels about him and also to see if he has the same feelings for Sportagirl. But of course Sportagirl just can’t tell because she is afraid and nervous of what Sportacus might say. So when Sportagirl goes up to Sportacus to tell him she just can’t bring herself to say it so she runs away from him. Then before she knew it she ran right into Robbie Rotten. He asked her what was wrong so she told him and before she knew it again Robbie tied her to a pole so that she couldn’t get away and he took advantage of her.

Scene 11: Sportacus knew that Sportagirl was in trouble so he went to go see why she was and after he saved her she told him that he was her hero and that she had feelings for him the whole time that they knew each other. Sportacus took Sportagirl by surprise and told her that he had feelings for her too. Then Sportacus and Sportagirl sang a song together and the song that they sang was “If I Never You Knew.”

Scene 12: Sportacus and Sportagirl tells everyone that they are more than just good friends and that they are in love with each other. Stephanie congratulates them on that and later they have a big old huge party for the two new lovers of Lazy Town.

The things in the () are action words.

Sportacus is up in his airship thinking about what he and Sportagirl should do today with Stephanie and the kids. So all the while Sportacus is doing handstands on one hand and doing handstand push-ups and doing all of his other gymnastic moves that he always does. As Sportagirl looks on and thinks about how wonderful and increadible and amazing he is. But Sportagirl doesn’t let Sportacus know how she feels about him just let. She wants to wait for the right moment to tell him.

Welcome to Lazy Town
    A place where you’ll wanna stay.
    You’ll meet Robbie with his Rotten Plan
    And Sportacus saving the day.
    Stephanie is new in town
    And soon she and Ziggy are friends.
    With Pixel, Stingy and Trixie too,
    They’re gonna have a blast together.
    Go, go, go get up Lazy Town.
    It’s the start of a brand new day.
    Things are upside down here in Lazy Town,
    Adventure’s just a moment away!

Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Scene 1

It was one sunny day in Lazy Town Sportacus and his sidekick Sportagirl are in the airship and Sportacus is teaching Sportagirl how to do all those flips and cartwheels and other gymnastic moves that he can do so that Sportagirl can be the best superhero sidekick in the whole entire universe.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus I am never going to get this I am not athletic like you are but I guess I have to keep trying and just do my best because you know that is the best you can do right Sportacus.
    SPORTACUS: That is right Sportagirl. You know what I always say “Practice makes Perfect.”
    SPORTAGIRL: Yeah I know Sportacus you are always telling me that but I will never be as good as you I mean you are the best at what you do. Me, well, I’m just your sidekick and nothing more right. Right?
    SPORTACUS: Well...I don’t know about that Sportagirl. What I mean is that if you put your mind to it you can basically do anything that you want to do.
    SPORTAGIRL (with a concerned look on her face): Are you sure about that Sportacus?
    Before Sportacus could answer Sportagirl their crystals were beeping to warn them that someone was in trouble.
    SPORTACUS AND SPORTAGIRL: Someone’s in trouble!?
    STEPHANIE: HELP!! Someone please help, me!!
    ROBBIE: No one is going to help you little girl. (laughing evilly)
    SPORTACUS AND SPORTAGIRL: You wanna bet Robbie.
    Robbie turns around quickly and spots Sportacus and Sportagirl standing on the wall right in front of him while Sportacus flips off the wall and destracts Robbie, Sportagirl jumps off the wall and goes and unties Stephanie from the pole that Robbie had her tied to.
    ROBBIE: What do you two want?
    SPORTACUS (flipping off the wall): We want you to untie Stephanie at once.
    ROBBIE: Never!! I will never untie her because I love her.
    SPORTACUS: You love Stephanie but Robbie I thought that you loved Sportagirl?
    ROBBIE: I did until you took her away from me.
    SPORTAGIRL (with Stephanie and unting her): There you go Stephanie but shhh be very quiet, ok.
    STEPHANIE (whispering): Ok Sportagirl. Thanks for rescuing me Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Oh, Stephanie don’t thank me, thank Sportacus for destracting Robbie so that I can come and untie you. Remember I’m just his sidekick.
    STEPHANIE: Yeah well I guess you’re right.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus let’s get away from here.
    SPORTACUS: Ok, Sportagirl I’m coming.
    ROBBIE: Yes please leave so that I can get back to my (noticing Stephanie is gone) What where is she at?
    Before Robbie knew it Sportacus, Sportagirl and Stephanie were all gone.
    SPORTACUS: Stephanie are you okay?
    STEPHANIE: Yeah, Sportacus I’m fine.
    SPORTAGIRL: Stephanie why did Robbie tie you to that pole?
    STEPHANIE: I don’t know why he did exactly.
    SPORTAGIRL: Why don’t you go and ask Sportacus if he knows why Robbie tied you to the pole?
    STEPHANIE: Sportacus do you know why Robbie had me tie to the pole earlier today?
    SPORTACUS: Yes I do know. The reason why he did tie you to the pole is so that you couldn’t get away.
    STEPHANIE Why is that, Sportacus?
    SPORTAGIRL: I can answer that for you Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: You can Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes I can, because what Sportacus said sounded so familiar to me and then it dawned on me that Robbie did that to me four years ago.
    STEPHANIE: But what does it mean Sportacus and Sportagirl?
    SPORTACUS: Well Stephanie it’s like this while Sportagirl was unting you and getting you away from Robbie. He told me the reason why he had you tied up like that it is because believe it or not but Robbie loves you Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE (with a disgusted look on her face): Robbie loves me!?
    SPORTAGIRL: Join the club Stephanie. Robbie told me that he loved me four years ago and he also wanted me to be his wife.
    STEPHANIE: Really Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: Really, really.

Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Sportacus' Sidekick (My Seventh Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Scene 2

SPORTAGIRL (typing on her laptop): Dear Journal, Yesterday Sportacus and I had to save Stephanie from Robbie because he had her tied up to a pole so that she couldn’t get away because he loved her. Robbie did this to me four years ago.
    Sportacus is up in the airship and wondering where Sportagirl was at.
    SPORTACUS: I wonder where Sportagirl is at there is something very important that I want to tell her.
    Back with Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: I better go see where Sportacus is at. I think that Sportacus needs to tell me something. I am not entirely sure what he wants to tell me but I think that I should go find out.
    So as Sportagirl goes off looking for Sportacus she runs into Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: Hi Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Hi Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: Where are you off to in such a hurry?
    SPORTAGIRL: I’m going to find Sportacus because I have this feeling that he has something that he needs to tell me.
    STEPHANIE: The feeling you had about that is true because I just came from talking with Sportacus and he told me that he did have something to tell you.
    SPORTAGIRL: I thought so. Where is Sportacus at, Stephanie?
    STEPHANIE: He is waiting for you on the basketball court.
    SPORTAGIRL: Thanks Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: You’re welcome, Sportagirl.
    Sportagirl goes over to the basketball court. She then spots Sportacus tossing a basketball into the hoop and she is thinking how great he is at making a basket everytime and wishes that she could do that.
    SPORTACUS: I wondering what is taking Sportagirl so long to get here?
    After he said that Sportagirl walked up towards him.
    SPORTAGIRL: Hi Sportacus. Sorry I was late.
    SPORTACUS: That’s ok, Sportagirl. There is something that I want to tell you Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: What is it that you want to tell me?
    SPORTACUS: I just wanted to let you know that I don’t want you to play any sports without me there with you. So if Stephanie or one of the other kids comes up to you and asks you to play soccer or basketball or any other sport just tell them that you can’t without me there with you.
    SPORTAGIRL: Ok. I had a feeling that is what you were going to tell me.
    After that Sportacus flipped back to his airship as Sportagirl looked on and wishing that she could do that. Now Sportagirl is typing on her laptop.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Scene 3

SPORTAGIRL (typing on her laptop): Dear Journal, Today Sportacus told me that I couldn’t play any sports without him there with me. He is just so good at what he does and I wish that I could do that too. But he is still training me and I still having gotten everything he taught me done correctly.
    Stephanie, Trixie, Pixel, Stingy and Ziggy all come up to Sportagirl and asks her if she will like to play soccer with them.
    THE KIDS: Hi Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL (looks up from her laptop): Hi guys.
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl we were just wondering if you would like to play soccer with us?
    SPORTAGIRL: Oh, I would love to but I can’t. I’m sorry.
    TRIXIE: Why can’t you play soccer with us?
    STEPHANIE: Yeah, why can’t you play soccer with us?
    SPORTAGIRL: The reason why is because Sportacus told me that I can’t play any sports without him here with me.
    THE KIDS: Oh! Ok.
    STINGY: Well then I am going to take MY ball and leave.
    After Stingy takes the ball and runs off the other kids run after him to try and get the ball back.
    STEPHANIE: Bye, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Bye, Stephanie.
    After all the kids left Sportagirl went back to type on her laptop again.
    SPORTAGIRL (typing on her laptop again): Dear Journal, I just wish that Sportacus would ask me to marry him. He knows that I love him but is it enough for him to ask me to marry him. I just wish that he remembers that I am in love with him and that he is in love me. But it has been 4 years and he completely forgot because 3 years ago Robbie gave him an apple that made him forget that he was in love with me and that I was in love with him.
    Sportagirl goes off looking for Stephanie because she has something that she wants to tell her.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Scene 4

SPORTAGIRL: Stephanie I need to talk to you for a moment alone, please.
    STEPHANIE: Ok. Bye guys.
    THE KIDS: Bye Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: What is it that you want to talk to me about, Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well if I tell you will you promise me that you will keep it between the two of us and not let anyone else know epsecially Sportacus.
    STEPHANIE: I promise that I won’t tell anyone including Sportacus. Wait. Why don’t you want me to tell Sportacus?
    SPORTAGIRL: Because it is about him that is why.
    STEPHANIE: Oh. Ok.
    SPORTAGIRL: The secret is that I am in love with Sportacus and I don’t know if he is still in love with me.
    STEPHANIE: You’re in love with Sportacus.
    SPORTAGIRL: Yeah I am and I have been since the day we met. Which was 4 years ago today.
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl was Sportacus in love with you too.
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes he was.
    STEPHANIE: What do you mean?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well you see 3 years ago today Robbie gave Sportacus an apple that made him forget that he was in love with me and that I was in love with him but the only thing that Sportacus does remember is that I am only his sidekick and that is all.
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl I have to go now so I will see you later. Ok.
    SPORTAGIRL: Ok. Just remember to keep that a secret. Bye Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: I will Sportagirl, I promise. Bye.
    After Stephanie skipped off to go play with her friends Sportagirl broke out into a song called “When There Was Me and You.” As Sportagirl sings the song she spots Sportacus playing soccer with Stephanie and the other kids.
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): It’s funny when you find yourself
    Looking from the outside
    I’m standing here but all I want
    Is to be over there
    Why did I let myself believe
    Miracles could happen
    Cause now I have to pretend
    That I don’t really care.

I thought you were my fairytale
    A dream when I’m not sleeping
    A wish upon a star
    Thats coming true
    But everybody else could tell
    That I confused my feelings with the truth
    When there was me and you.

I swore I knew the melody
    That I heard you singing
    And when you smiled
    You made me feel
    Like I could sing along
    But then you went and changed the words
    Now my heart is empty
    I’m only left with used-to-be’s
    And once upon a song.

Now I know your not a fairytale
    And dreams were meant for sleeping
    And wishes on a star
    Just don’t come true
    Cause now even I can tell
    That I confused my feelings with the truth
    Cause I liked the view

I can’t believe that I could be so blind
    It’s like you were floating
    While I was falling
    And I didn’t mind.

Cause I liked the view
    I thought you felt it too

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Scene 5

Now Sportagirl is with Sportacus and all their friends and they are playing basketball.
    SPORTACUS: Sportagirl it’s your turn to throw the basketball in the hoop.
    SPORTAGIRL: Well the last time that I played basketball was when I was a little older than Stephanie, but I really didn’t like it when I was younger but now I have grown to love it.
    Then Sportagirl shot the basketball and it when right through the hoop the first time.
    SPORTACUS: Great shot, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Thanks, Sportacus.
    SPORTACUS: You’re welcome, Sportagirl.
    Later that day there was a little kitten stuck up in a tree and Sportacus had to go and save it and he asked Sportagirl if she would like to go and help him.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus your cystral is beeping there must be someone in trouble.
    SPORTACUS: You’re right, Sportagirl. But who could be in trouble?
    SPORTAGIRL (spots who is in trouble): Sportacus look there is a little kitten stuck in that tree.
    SPORTACUS: Sportagirl would you like to come with me to help it out of the tree?
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus I would love to but there is something that I have to do right now but you can go do it yourself.
    SPORTACUS: Ok, Sportagirl. I will see you guys later.
    SPORTAGIRL AND THE KIDS: Bye Sportacus.
    As Sportacus flips off to go rescue the little kitten Sportagirl can’t help but watch him. A few mintues later Sportagirl and Stephanie are alone together and then they break out into a song called “I Won’t Say (I’m In Love.)
    STEPHANIE: So Sportagirl when are you going to let Sportacus know that you have feelings for him?
    SPORTAGIRL: I will when the time is right.
    STEPHANIE: When will that be?
    SPORTAGIRL: You’ll know Stephanie, you’ll know.
    STEPHANIE: So what are we going to do now?
    SPORTAGIRL: I was thinking about we could sing a song together.
    STEPHANIE: What song are we going to be singing together?
    SPORTAGIRL: It’s called “I Won’t Say (I’m In Love).”
    STEPHANIE: I would love to sing that song with you, Sportagirl.
    Now Stephanie and Sportagirl are singing the song together.
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): If there’s a prize for rotten judgement I guess I’ve already won that No man is worth the aggravation That’s ancient history, been there, done that!
    STEPHANIE (singing): Who’d’ya think you’re kiddin’ He’s the Earth and heaven to you Try to keep it hidden Honey, we can see right through you Girl, ya can’t conceal it We know how ya feel and Who you’re thinking of
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Oh No chance, no way I won’t say it, no, no
    STEPHANIE (singing): You swoon, you sigh Why deny it? Uh-oh
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): It’s too cliche I won’t say I’m in love I thought my heart had learned its lesson It feels so good when you start out My head is screaming get a grip, girl Unless you’re dying to cry your heart out Oh
    STEPHANIE (singing): You keep on denying Who you are and how you’re feeling Baby, we’re not buying Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling Face it like a grown-up When ya gonna own up That ya got, got, got it bad
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): No chance, no way I won’t say it, no, no
    STEPHANIE (singing): Give up, give in Check the grin you’re in love
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): This scene won’t play I won’t say I’m in love
    STEPHANIE (singing): You’re doin flips read our lips You’re in love
    SPORTAGIRL & (STEPHANIE) (singing): You’re way off base I won’t say it (She won’t say “in love”) Get off my case I won’t say it
    STEPHANIE (singing): Girl, don’t be proud It’s okay, you’re in love
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Oh At least out loud I won’t say I’m in love.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Scene 6
    Sportagirl is hanging out with the kids when all of a sudden she starts getting weak because she isn't with Sportacus.
    STEPHANIE: What's wrong, Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: I'm just a little weak that's all Stephanie.
    TRIXIE: Is it from playing with us all day?
    SPORTAGIRL: No it's not Trixie.
    STEPHANIE: Than what is it, Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: I rather not say, just yet.
    STEPHANIE: You can tell us when you're ready, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Thanks, Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: You're welcome.
    TRIXIE: So Sportagirl do you want to continue playing with us or are you still weak?
    SPORTAGIRL: I would love to still play, Trixie but I can't right now because I am still weak.
    TRIXIE: Oh ok.
    Trixie and all the other kids went off to play somewhere else. Stephanie stayed with Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Stephanie you didn't go with the kids?
    STEPHANIE: No I didn't want too.
    SPORTAGIRL: Oh ok. Well now that the kids are gone do you want to know why I was getting weak and I am getting weaker as we speak?
    STEPHANIE: Yeah I do want to know.
    SPORTAGIRL: The reason why I'm getting so weak is because I've been away from Sportacus for a half hour now.
    STEPHANIE: So how long do you have to be away from Sportacus to get weaker?
    SPORTAGIRL: I don't know this never happened before.
    STEPHANIE: Are you sure this never happened before?
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes I'm sure.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Scene 7
    So now it has been more than an hour and Sportagirl is still now with Sportacus and then all of a sudden Sportagirl gets so weak that she faints right in front of Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl, wake up, please, wake up.
    Sportagirl wasn't waking up. Sportacus is up in the airship exercising when all of a sudden his crystal starting beeping.
    SPORTACUS: Someone's in trouble.
    Sportacus goes over to the door of the airship.
    SPORTACUS: Door.
    When Sportacus said that the door opened and he walked outside he took out his telescope and start looking around Lazy Town to see who was in trouble. Suddenly Sportacus saw Stephanie kneeling on the ground next to Sportagirl.
    STEPHANIE (through Sportacus' telescope): Sportagirl wake up, please. Sportacus where are you? Sportagirl really needs you right now.
    SPORTACUS: Oh no, it's Sportagirl and she's in serious trouble.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Scene 8
    Sportacus got down from the airship and went over to where Stephanie was with Sportagirl.
    SPORTACUS: Stephanie what happened to Sportagirl?
    STEPHANIE: She got really weak and just fell to the ground and she won't wake up at all.
    SPORTACUS: How did she get so weak?
    STEPHANIE: It was from not being around you for over an hour.
    SPORTACUS: If I would've known that than I wouldn't have been gone from her for that long.
    STEPHANIE: She never told you what her weakness was?
    SPORTACUS: No she didn't. I have to find a way to bring her back.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Scene 9
    Sportacus was trying to think of some ways to bring her back but he couldn't.
    SPORTACUS: I have no idea on how to bring her back.
    STEPHANIE: I do, Sportacus.
    SPORTACUS: You do? Please tell me.
    STEPHANIE: Yes I do. Why don't you try kissing her to wake her up.
    SPORTACUS: Thanks, Stephanie. I will try that.
    So Sportacus leaned down and kissed Sportagirl on the lips with all the passion in him. Nothing happened.
    STEPHANIE: I thought that would've worked.
    SPORTACUS: So did I. I think that I'l try tapping her gently.
    So Sportacus tapped Sportagirl gently but still nothing happened.
    SPORTACUS: That didn't work either.
    STEPHANIE: What else are you going to do?
    SPORTACUS: Sportagirl, wake up.
    Before Sportacus and Stephanie knew it Sportagirl opened her eyes and sat up.
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl you're wake.
    SPORTACUS: Why did you wake up when I said "Sportagirl, wake up."?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well the reason why is because that was the only way for me to get my strength back.
    STEPHANIE: I'm confused, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: In order to get my strength back I had to hear Sportacus voice telling me to wake up.
    SPORTACUS: Why didn't you tell me this before?
    SPORTAGIRL: You never asked. Plus I had to wait for the perfect moment to tell you Sportacus.
    A few minutes later Sportacus and Sportagirl sang three songs together.
    SPORTACUS (singing): Living in my own world,
    Didn't understand,
    That anything can happen,
    When you take a chance.
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): I never believed in,
    What I couldn't see,
    I never opened my heart
    SPORTACUS (singing): ohhhh
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): To all the possibilities, ohhhh
    BOTH (singing): I know...
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): That something has changed
    BOTH (singing): Never felt this way
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): And right here tonight
    BOTH (singing): This could be the...
    Start of something new
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): It feels so right
    BOTH (singing): To be here with you...oh
    And now, looking in your eyes
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): I feel in my heart
    SPORTACUS (singing): Feel in my heart
    BOTH (singing): The start of something new.
    SPORTACUS (singing): Ohhhh, yeah
    Now who'd have ever thought that...um
    BOTH (singing): We'd both be here tonight...yeah,
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Oh yeah, the world looks so much
    brighter,
    SPORTACUS (singing): Brighter, brighter
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): With you by my side,
    SPORTACUS (singing): By my side
    BOTH (singing): I know...that something has changed,
    Never felt this way,
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): I know it for real
    BOTH (singing): This could be the...
    Start of somethin' new
    It feels right to be here with you...oh
    And now...lookin' in your eyes
    I feel in my heart
    The start of somethin' new
    SPORTACUS (singing): I never knew that it could happen
    'Til it happened to me
    Oohh, yeah
    BOTH (singing): I didn't know it before
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): But now its easy to see
    BOTH (singing): eeeeeeeeeee Oooohh
    It's the start of somethin' new
    It feels so right to be here with you...oh
    And now...lookin' in your eyes
    I feel in my heart
    The start of somethin' new
    It feels so right
    SPORTACUS (singing): So right...oh
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): To be here with you...oh
    BOTH (singing): And now...
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Lookin' in your eyes
    SPORTACUS (singing): Lookin' in your eyes
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): I feel in my heart
    SPORTACUS (singing): Feel in my heart
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): The start of somethin' new
    SPORTACUS (singing): The start of somethin' new
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): The start of somethin' new
    SPORTACUS (singing): Somethin' new.
    They start singing song "What I've Been Looking For."
    SPORTACUS (singing): It's hard to believe
    That I couldn't see
    BOTH (singing): You were always there
    Beside me
    Thought I was alone
    With no one to hold
    But you were always
    Right beside me
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): This feelings like no other
    BOTH (singing): I want you to know
    I've never had someone
    That knows me like you do
    The way you do
    I've never had someone
    As good for me as you
    No one like you
    So lonely before
    I finally found
    What I’ve been looking for
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): So good to be seen
    So good to be heard
    BOTH (singing): Don't have to say a word
    SPORTACUS (singing): For so long I was lost
    So good to be found
    BOTH (singing): I'm lovin’ havin’ you around
    SPORTACUS (singing): This feeling's like no other
    BOTH (singing): I want you to know
    I've never had someone
    The way you do
    I've never had someone
    As good for me as you
    No one like you
    So lonely before
    I finally found
    What I've been looking for
    BOTH (singing): Do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do-do
    Whoa oh, oh, oh
    Do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do-do
    Whoa oh, oh, oh.
    They start singing the Reprise of "What I've Been Looking For."
    SPORTACUS (singing): It's hard to believe
    That I couldn't see
    You were always there beside me
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Thought I was alone
    With no one to hold
    BOTH (singing): But you were always right beside me
    This feeling's like no other
    I want you to know
    I've never had someone
    The way you do
    I've never had someone
    As good for me as you
    No one like you
    So lonely before
    I finally found
    What I've been looking for
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Ohhh, ohhh
    They start singing "Breaking Free."
    SPORTACUS (singing): We're soarin', flyin'
    There's not a star in heaven
    That we can't reach
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): If we're tryin'
    So we're breaking free
    SPORTACUS (singing): You know the world can see us
    In a way that's different than who
    we are
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Creating space between us
    'Til we're separate hearts
    BOTH (singing): But your faith, it gives me strength
    Strength to believe...
    SPORTACUS (singing): We're breakin' free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): We're soarin'
    SPORTACUS (singing): Flyin'
    BOTH (singing): There's not a star in heaven
    That we can't reach
    SPORTACUS (singing): If we're trying
    BOTH (singing): Yeah, we're breaking free
    SPORTACUS (singing): Oh, we're breakin' free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Ohhhh
    SPORTACUS (singing): Can you feel it building
    Like a wave the ocean just can't control
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Connected by a feelin’
    Ohhh, in our very souls
    SPORTACUS (singing): Very souls, ohhh
    BOTH (singing): Rising 'til it lifts us up
    So everyone can see...
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): We're soarin'
    That we can't reach
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): If we're tryin’
    BOTH (singing): Yeah, we're breaking free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Ohhhh runnin'
    SPORTACUS (singing): Climbin'
    To get to that place
    BOTH (singing): To be all that we can be
    SPORTACUS (singing): Now's the time
    BOTH (singing): So we're breakin' free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Ohhh, yeah
    SPORTACUS (singing): More than hope
    More than faith
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): This is true
    This is fate
    And together,
    BOTH (singing): We see it comin'
    SPORTACUS (singing): More than you
    More than me
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Not a want, but a need
    BOTH (singing): Both of us breakin' free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Soarin'
    That we can't reach
    If we're tryin'
    SPORTACUS (singing): Yeah, we're breaking free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Breakin' free
    We’re runnin'
    SPORTACUS (singing): Ohhhh, climbin'
    BOTH (singing): To get to the place
    To be all that we can be
    Now's the time
    SPORTACUS (singing): Now's the time, yeah
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): So we're breakin' free
    SPORTAGIRL (singing): Ohhhh
    BOTH (singing): You know the world can see us
    In a way that's different than who we are.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Scene 10
    So it's been a few days since Sportagirl got weak and fainted from being away from Sportacus for more than an hour. Sportagirl was sitting on the wall near the Sports Field when Stephanie walked over to her.
    STEPHANIE: Hi, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Hi, Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: Where's Sportacus?
    SPORTAGIRL (pointing to where Sportacus is at): He's over there playing basketball.
    STEPHANIE: So he's been closeby since that day to became weak?
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes he has. He doesn't want that you happen again.
    STEPHANIE: Can he hear what we are saying?
    SPORTAGIRL: No he can't. Which is a good thing.
    STEPHANIE: Why is that?
    SPORTAGIRL: There is something I want to tell you that I don't want Sportacus to hear.
    STEPHANIE: What is that?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well it's whether I should tell Sportacus that I'm in love with him or not.
    STEPHANIE: He still doesn't remember you're in love with him?
    SPORTAGIRL: No he doesn't and I don't think he remembers that he's in love with me.
    STEPHANIE: Are you sure about that?
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes I'm sure.
    STEPHANIE: When are you going to tell him?
    SPORTAGIRL: I don't know I'm afraid to tell him.
    STEPHANIE: Why?
    SPORTAGIRL: What if he doesn't love me the same way anymore?
    STEPHANIE: You still have to tell him.
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes Stephanie I know. When should I tell him?
    STEPHANIE: I think that you should tell him now.
    SPORTAGIRL: Now are you sure?
    STEPHANIE: Yes, now Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Oh ok.
    STEPHANIE (calling out to Sportacus): Hey, Sportacus could you come over here for a second, please?
    SPORTAGIRL: Stephanie what are you doing?
    STEPHANIE: Getting Sportacus over here so that you and him can talk.
    Before Sportagirl could say anything else Sportacus flipped over
    SPORTACUS: What is it Stephanie?
    STEPHANIE: Sportagirl has something she wants to tell you and now I'll think I'll leave you to alone so that you can talk.
    Sportacus and Sportagirl watched Stephanie leave and soon as she was out of sight there was an awkward silence for a few minutes.
    SPORTACUS (breaking the silence): So what is it that you want to tell me Sportagirl?
    SPORTAGIRL: I'm sorry, Sportacus, I just can't tell you right now.
    Before Sportacus could say anything Sportagirl ran off and Sportacus just stood there looking at the spot where Sportagirl was at. A few minutes later she ran right into Robbie Rotten.
    ROBBIE: What are you running from?
    SPORTAGIRL: I'm running away from Sportacus.
    ROBBIE: Why?
    SPORTAGIRL: It's just that I want to tell him that I'm in love with him but I'm afraid of what he might say.
    ROBBIE: Why would you want to go and do an awful thing like that? When you can have someone more good looking than that Blue Elf.
    SPORTAGIRL: You take that back.
    Before Sportagirl knew it Robbie tied her to a pole just like he did to Stephanie and also just like he did to Sportagirl 4 years ago.
    SPORTAGIRL: What do you think you're doing?
    ROBBIE: I'm tying you to this pole.
    SPORTAGIRL: Again? You did this to me 4 years old and you also did this to Stephanie.
    ROBBIE: I am going to do what I should've done 4 years ago.
    SPORTAGIRL: What's that?
    ROBBIE: This.
    Robbie leaned in and kissed Sportagirl on the lips. Sportagirl tried to pull away but she couldn't but then she kicked Robbie in the leg which made him stop kissing her.
    ROBBIE: Hey, what was that for?
    SPORTAGIRL: That was for kissing me. Don't you ever do that again!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Scene 11
    Sportacus' crystal started beeping and he knew that Sportagirl was in trouble.
    SPORTACUS: Someone's in trouble. Oh no it's Sportagirl she needs me.
    So Sportacus flipped over to where Sportagirl was tied to the pole and as before Robbie slipped out of sight.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus, boy are you a sight for sore eyes.
    SPORTACUS: Who did this to you?
    SPORTAGIRL: Robbie Rotten did this to me again.
    SPORTACUS: Again?
    SPORTAGIRL: Yes, again.
    SPORTACUS: When did he do it to you the first time?
    SPORTAGIRL: Over 4 years ago.
    Sportacus untied Sportagirl. Sportagirl gave Sportacus a passionate hug.
    SPORTAGIRL: Thanks Sportacus. You're my hero.
    SPORTACUS: You're welcome, Sportagirl.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus, I have something that I've been meaning to tell you.
    SPORTACUS: What might that be?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well, Sportacus, the truth is my in love with you and I have been the whole time we've known each other.
    SPORTACUS: And you're just now telling me this.
    SPORTAGIRL: Actually, Sportcus, this is the second time I've told you that I'm in love with you.
    SPORTACUS (with a confused look on his face): What do you mean the second time you've told me this?
    SPORTAGIRL: Well, over 4 years ago I told you that I'm in love with you and you told me the same thing but 3 years ago Robbie gave you an apple that made you forget that I was in love with you.
    SPORTACUS: By the way Sportagirl when you got weak and fainted that's when it dawned on me that I'm in love with you but I was afraid to tell you because I wasn't sure if you were still in love with me.
    SPORTAGIRL: So Sportacus are you saying what I think you're saying?
    SPORTACUS: Yes, Sportagirl, I'm in love with you I've always have been especially when I saw you lying on the ground next to Stephanie that one day. I thought that I was going to lose you.
    Before Sportagirl could say anything Sportacus pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss. Stephanie saw Sportacus and Sportagirl kissing and she couldn't do nothing but smile.
    SPORTAGIRL: Sportacus, I was wondering if you and I could sing a song together?
    SPORTACUS: I would love to sing a song with you. What song should we sing?
    SPORTAGIRL: I was thinking "If I Never Knew You."
    Sportacus and Sportagirl began to sing that song.
    SPORTACUS (singing):
    If I never knew you
    If I never felt this love
    I would have no inkling of
    How precious life can be

And if I never held you
    I would never have a clue
    How at last I'd find in you
    The missing part of me

In this world so full of fear
    Full of rage and lies
    I can see the truth so clear
    In your eyes
    So dry your eyes

And I'm so grateful to you
    I'd have lived my whole life through
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you

SPORTAGIRL (singing):
    If I never knew you
    I'd be safe but half as real
    Never knowing I could feel
    A love so strong and true

I'm so grateful to you
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you

SPORTACUS (singing):
    I thought our love would be so beautiful

SPORTAGIRL (singing):
    Somehow we made the whole world bright

BOTH (singing):
    I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
    All they'd leave us where these whispers in the night
    But still my heart is singing
    We were right

SPORTAGIRL (singing):
    If I never knew you
    If I never knew this love
    I would have no inkling of
    How precious life can be

SPORTACUS (singing):
    There's no moment I regret
    Since the moment that we met
    If our time has gone too fast
    I've lived at last...

BOTH (singing):
    Somehow we'd make the whole world bright

SPORTAGIRL (singing):
    We'd turn the darkness into light

BOTH (singing):
    And still my heart is singing
    We were right

SPORTACUS (singing):
    We were right
    And If I never knew you

SPORTAGIRL (singing):
    Empty as the sky

BOTH (singing):
    Never knowing why
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Scene 12
    So after Sportagirl and Sportacus sang that song together they went over to where everyone else was at.
    SPORTACUS: Everyone Sportagirl and I have something that we want you all to know.
    ZIGGY: What is it Sportacus? Does it have to do with candy?
    SPORTACUS: No it doesn't have to do with candy.
    STINGY: Can I have it?
    SPORTACUS: No you can't, Stingy.
    TRIXIE: Then what is it Sportacus?
    SPORTACUS: Well Sportagirl and I are in love with each other.
    PIXEL: How long have you two been in love with each other?
    SPORTAGIRL: The whole time we've known each other but for 3 years Sportacus had no idea that he was in love with me because...
    SPORTACUS (interrupting): Because Robbie Rotten gave me an apple that made me forget that I was in love with Sportagirl. A few days ago I remembered that I was in love with her when I saw her lying on the ground next to Stephanie and I thought that I was going to lose her.
    SPORTAGIRL: Then we finally told each that we're in love with each other after Sportacus saved me from Robbie Rotten again.
    BESSIE: What did Robbie do to you?
    SPORTAGIRL: He tied me to a pole like he did over 4 years ago. By the way he also gave me a kiss but I kicked him in the leg to make him stop kissing me.
    SPORTACUS: That's my girl.
    STEPHANIE: Congratulations, Sportacus and Sportagirl.
    SPORTACUS & SPORTAGIRL: Thanks, Stephanie.
    A few minutes later everyone had a big huge party for Sportacus and Sportagirl.
    STEPHANIE (singing): Bing-bang, digga-rigga-dun,
    Funny words I sing when I am dancing, dancing. (Echoing)
    Bing-bang, digga- rigga-dun,
    Silly words that can mean anything.
    Get on up;
    It's time to dance, yeah.
    It's so much fun being up on our feet.
    So we go up, up, do the jump.
    Twirl around and clap your hands together. (Echoing)
    Down, down turn around.
    Having fun is what it's all about.
    Oh, one, two, me and you,
    Move around and clap your hands together. (Echoing)
    Three, four, on the floor,
    Having fun is what it's all about.
    After Stephanie sang that last verse she did the splits and Sportacus dipped Sportagirl and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

The
    End

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:20 pm

wow that was a really good story good job amber

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Thanks, Jennifer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 am