All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style

Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style Empty Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style 2r26s78

http://enduranceaiwstyle.proboards.com/index.cgi

All I need is 5 girls, 7 guys

Here is where you can check how each team is going in the missions.

Partner Mission, General Wonderland Quiz:
    Endurance Mission #1, Relay Race:
    Temple Mission #1, Fireball:
    Endurance Mission #2, Bucket of Trouble:
    Temple Mission #2, On One Foot:
    Endurance Mission #3, Wonderland Quiz:
    Temple Mission #3, Three-Legged Race:
    Endurance Mission #4, Plant the Flag:
    Temple Mission #4, Coconut Toss:
    Endurance Mission #5, Halloween Quiz:
    Temple Mission #5, Christmas Quiz:
    Final Endurance Mission, Battle For The Pieces:
    Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style Champ:
    Grand Prize: (be revealed after the partner mission when all 7 teams are formed)

Welcome to Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style.

Co-Host: Co-Host Rosa

Girls:
    1. Jamie Grassi (aceripxf)
    2. jennifer

Boys:

Copy and paste the list and put your (real) name on the list only one member can become my co-host.

Here are the teams:

Team Queen of Hearts ? & ?
    Team Tweedles ? & ?
    Team Hare ? & ?
    Team Caterpillar ? & ?
    Team Alice ? & ?
    Team Hatter ? & ?
    Team Cheshire Cat ? & ?

Last edited by Deedee is my Angel on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style Empty Re: Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Come on people I really need members to join this.

Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style Empty Re: Endurance Adventures in Wonderland Style

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

the last time i played i did not do too well and my parter was badly on so i had to do everything my self which was not really fair to me

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm

That's ok. I was in your position once. I was on more than my partner and there were times when I didn't do the mission at all but that depends on what the mission was. Some missions we didn't need to have our partner with us to do it.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

well can i be ur co-host instand of doing the missions??

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Sorry Jen but Rolanda beat you to it. She is my co-host.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 pm

aww that means i have to do the missions even though i hate it oh well Sad

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey, I hate doing the missions too, but I still do it and I always try and do my best. So stop of thinking negatively and start thinking positively. If you think negatively you won't be able to do the missions that well and some of the missions are only quizzes and also I will let the members google their answers for the quizzes to help them.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

well i am trying to not to be nagatively and u know i can't help because i have the same thing u have and fine i guess i will join just to make u happy and everyone happy

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Thank you, Jen. Now if only I could get 5 more girls and 7 guys. We can start. I really want to start this because each team will get their own skin and avatar for for their team.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:14 pm

i guess ut welcome sorry *sighs* and i have looked at mostly what u have that is aviable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 pm