All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story)

Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story) Empty Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Written by: Me

The Characters
    Amber & Narrator: Me
    Sportacus: Magnus Scheving
    Amber's mother, Terri: Terri Irwin
    Amber's father, Steve: Steve Irwin
    Amber's older sister, Mary Lou: Mary Lou Retton
    Amber's older brother, Greg: Gregory John Page
    Amber's little sister, Bindi: Bindi Sue Irwin
    Amber's baby brother, Bob: Robert Clarence Irwin
    Amber's other older sister, Steph: My cousin Stephanie

Additional Characters are
    Stephanie, Ziggy, Trixie, Pixel, Stingy, Milford Meanswell, Bessie Busybody & Robbie Rotten

Guest star:
    Amber's evil twin sister, Ember: Me (duel role)

The Summaries
    Scene 1: Sportacus & his wife Amber & their three kids are in the airship thinking about what they should do today.

Scene 2: Amber finds out that her twin sister is coming to town but she isn't to happy about that because her twin sister is an evil twin.

Scene 3: Amber goes to look to see if her twin sister is coming but then she finds her twin kissing some guy and Amber thought that it was somebody else until she realized that it was her husband Sportacus her evil twin was kissing.

Scene 4: Amber's mother Terri asks her what is wrong. Amber tells her mother what is wrong and then they break into a couple of songs. The songs will be "Reflection," sung only by Amber & the song "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)," that song will be sung by Amber, her mother & her older sisters with all the other girls in "Lazy Town" will be there in Amber's room as well.

Scene 5: Sportacus goes and tries to get Amber to forgive him for what had happened but Amber just couldn't forgive him for kissing her twin especially if it's her evil twin sister.

Scene 6: Amber is in her room with her friends and family except Sportacus won't be there because he'll be with his wife's evil twin sister. Then Amber realizes that she is not happy without Sportacus. Amber really needs her Sportacus to be happy. Because without him she will be miserable for the rest of her life if she doesnt get her Sportacus back from her evil twin sister so she asks her mother for help.

Scene 7: Amber & her friends & family are out looking for Sportacus & Ember, Amber's evil twin sister who stold Sportacus from her.

Scene 8: Amber tries to tell Sportacus that she will forgive him but he won't listen to her at all.

The things in the () are actions words.

Sportacus, his wife, Amber & their three kids are up in the airship playing a little game of freeze tag. Well actually the kids are playing freeze tag while the parents are watching their kids play freeze tag. Then the kids were whispering to each other & their parents were wondering what the kids were up to. But before Sportacus & Amber knew it the kids said to their parents "Mom, Dad, guess what." Then the parents said "What is it, kids?" Then the kids said "You're it, Dad!"

Welcome to Lazy Town
    A place where you wanna stay
    You'll meet Robbie with his rotten plan
    And Sportacus saving the day.
    Stephanie is new in town
    And soon she and Ziggy are friends.
    With Pixel, Stingy and Trixie, too
    They're going to have a blast together.
    Go, go, go get 'em Lazy Town
    It's a start of a brand-new day
    Things are upside down,
    Here in Lazy Town
    Adventures just a moment away.

Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Scene 1
    NARRATOR: Sportacus, his wife, which is me again & our three kids & they are the twins, Anneliese and Erika, 12, & their brother Little Greg, 5, whom we named after my big brother, Greg. We're in the airship thinking of what we should do today.
    SPORTACUS: Hey, guys, what should we do today?
    AMBER: I don't know what we should do today? Kids do you know what we should do today?
    ANNELIESE: Well Erika, Little Greg & I were thinking that we could go down to Lazy Town & play our game freeze tag with all of our friends down there.
    AMBER & SPORTACUS: That sounds like a good idea sweetie.
    NARRATOR: So the twins & their little brother went down to Lazy Town to play freeze tag with Stephanie, Trixie, Pixel, Ziggy & Stingy.
    ANNELIESE: Hey, Stephanie, my twin sister, my little brother & I were wondering if you, Trixie, Pixel, Ziggy & Stingy would like to play a game of tag called "Freeze Tag." So what do you say about that Stephanie?
    STEPHANIE: Well I would say that would be a great idea.
    NARRATOR: So the kids were playing freeze tag all morning long. Sportacus and I were watching the kids play freeze tag and seeing how much fun all the kids are having.

Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story) Empty Re: Good Twin, Evil Twin (My Fifth Lazy Town Story)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Scene 2
    NARRATOR: A few minutes after the kids stopped playing Freeze tag my mother came up to me and told me something that I didn't want to hear.
    TERRI: Sweetheart, I have something that I know you might not want to hear at all.
    AMBER: What's the bad news, mom?
    TERRI: Well, I just got a phone call from your twin sister and she said that she is coming over here in a few hours.
    AMBER: Oh, man, why is she coming over?
    TERRI: She wants to all of us especially her twin sister.
    SPORTACUS: I didn't know that you had a twin sister. Why didn't you tell me you had a twin?
    AMBER: Sweetheart you never asked and besides I don't like my twin sister that much.
    SPORTACUS: Why is that?
    AMBER: You'll see when she gets here.
    SPORTACUS: What's her name?
    AMBER: I'll tell you when she gets here.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Scene 3
    NARRATOR: An hour later I was in my old room getting it ready for my twin sister when she arrives.
    AMBER: I just hope that my twin won't do anything to make me mad at her like she has in the past. I also hope that she doesn't try and steal Sportacus away from me. I mean Sportacus is the HOTTEST one here in Lazy Town.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later I went outside to see if my twin sister has arrived yet. I was looking all over Lazy Town for her until I saw her at the Sports Field kissing some guy.
    AMBER: There she is and who is that she is kissing? I wonder if that is her boyfriend she brought with her?
    NARRATOR: When I got closer I noticed that the guy my twin was kissing was actually my husband Sportacus.
    AMBER: Not this again!
    NARRATOR: I was going to go over to them but I didn't want Sportacus to see my twin and I together yet. I was so upset that I ran back to my room.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Scene 4
    NARRATOR: When I got back to my room I fell down on my bed crying. A few minutes later my mom walked in to my room.
    TERRI: Sweetheart, what's wrong?
    AMBER: Well I have some good news and some bad news.
    TERRI: What's the good news?
    AMBER: My twin sister has arrived.
    TERRI: And the bad news?
    AMBER: I saw her kissing Sportacus.
    TERRI: Did you do anything about that?
    AMBER: I was but I couldn't walk over to them.
    TERRI: What are you going to do now?
    AMBER: I am going to sing two different versions of the song called Reflection.
    NARRATOR: So the music started playing and I sang the song “Reflection.”
    AMBER (singing): Look at me
    You may think you see
    Who I really am
    But you'll never know me
    Every day
    It's as if I play a part
    Now I see
    If I wear a mask
    I can fool the world
    But I cannot fool my heart
    Who is that girl I see
    Staring straight back at me?
    When will my reflection show
    Who I am inside?
    I am now
    In a world where I
    Have to hide my heart
    And what I believe in
    But somehow
    I will show the world
    What's inside my heart
    And be loved for who I am
    Who is that girl I see
    Staring straight back at me?
    Why is my reflection
    Someone I don't know?
    Must I pretend that I'm
    Someone else for all time?
    Who I am inside?
    There's a heart that must be
    Free to fly
    That burns with a need to know
    The reason why
    Why must we all conceal
    What we think, how we feel?
    Must there be a secret me
    I'm forced to hide?
    I won't pretend that I'm
    Someone else for all time
    Who I am inside?
    Who I am inside?
    Look at me
    I will never pass for a perfect bride
    Or a perfect daughter
    Can it be
    I'm not meant to play this part?
    Now I see
    That if I were to truly to be myself
    I would break my family's heart
    Who is that girl I see
    Staring straight
    Back at me?
    Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
    Somehow I cannot hide
    Who I am
    Though I've tried
    Who I am inside?
    Who I am inside?
    NARRATOR: After I sang that song my cousin Stephanie, my older sisters Mary Lou and Steph, my friends Trixie and Bessie Busybody walked into my room.
    STEPHANIE: What's wrong, Amber?
    AMBER: Sportacus did it to me again.
    TRIXIE: Did what to you?
    AMBER: I saw him kissing my twin sister earlier.
    STEPHANIE: You have a twin sister?
    AMBER: Yes I do. Stephanie you never met my twin have you?
    STEPHANIE: No I haven't yet. What's she like?
    AMBER: She's evil.
    BESSIE: That's not a nice thing to say.
    TERRI: Bessie, my daugther is right her twin is evil.
    AMBER: That's true. I am the good twin and she's the evil twin it has been that way since we were born.
    TRIXIE: What's her name?
    AMBER: Ember.
    STEPHANIE: How is that spelt?
    AMBER: E-M-B-E-R. The reason why is because the "E" stands for evil and for my name the "A" stands for angel. In the past Ember has always stolen all my boyfriends away from me and now she comes here and steals Sportacus away from me that is so like her.
    BESSIE: Are you going to go to him and take him back and tell him that you still love him?
    AMBER: Bessie I can't.
    NARRATOR: After I said that I broke out into song.
    AMBER (singing): If there's a prize for rotten judgement
    I guess I've already won that
    No man is worth the aggravation
    That's ancient history, been there, done that!
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
    He's the Earth and heaven to you
    Try to keep it hidden
    Honey, we can see right through you
    Girl, ya can't conceal it
    We know how ya feel and
    Who you're thinking of
    AMBER (singing): Oh
    No chance, no way
    I won't say it, no, no
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): You swoon, you sigh
    Why deny it? Uh-oh
    AMBER (singing): It's too cliche
    I won't say I'm in love
    I thought my heart had learned its lesson
    It feels so good when you start out
    My head is screaming get a grip, girl
    Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
    Oh
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): You keep on denying
    Who you are and how you're feeling
    Baby, we're not buying
    Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
    Face it like a grown-up
    When ya gonna own up
    That ya got, got, got it bad
    AMBER (singing): No chance, no way
    I won't say it, no, no
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): Give up, give in
    Check the grin you're in love
    AMBER (singing): This scene won't play
    I won't say I'm in love
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): You're doin flips read our lips
    You're in love
    AMBER (singing) & (TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE) (singing): You're way off base
    I won't say it
    (She won't say "in love")
    Get off my case
    I won't say it
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE (singing): Girl, don't be proud
    It's okay, you're in love
    AMBER (singing): Oh
    At least out loud
    I won't say I'm in love.
    AMBER: Thanks for singing that song with me.
    TERRI, STEPHANIE, MARY LOU, STEPH, TRIXIE & BESSIE: You're welcome.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Scene 5
    NARRATOR: An hour later I went over to Sportacus and my twin sister.
    AMBER: Sportacus what do you think you're doing kissing my twin sister?
    SPORTACUS: Amber?
    AMBER: Yes.
    SPORTACUS (pointing to my twin): I thought she was you.
    AMBER: No is is my twin sister Ember.
    SPORTACUS: You two have the same name?
    AMBER: No, Sportacus her name starts with an "E" which stands for evil.
    SPORTACUS: What do you mean evil?
    AMBER: Ember is my evil twin sister.
    EMBER: That's true and Amber you can go away and leave Sportacus and I alone.
    AMBER: That is so like you, Ember, stealing every boyfriend that I had and now you come here to Lazy Town and steal my husband away. Why are you always doing this to me?
    EMBER: It's my job.
    NARRATOR: After that I ran off. Sportacus was going to go after me, but my twin stopped him.
    EMBER: You don't need her you have me now.
    SPORTACUS: She's my wife not you and I rather be with her than you.
    EMBER: It's obvious that she doesn't love you any more. So I just say forget her nad be with me.
    SPORTACUS: Amber is right you are evil.
    EMBER: I know isn't it great.
    SPORTACUS: No, it's not great. I have to get my wife back.
    NARRATOR: After that Sportacus went after me to apologize to me for kissing my evil twin sister. So Sportacus came over and asked my mom if he can talk to me.
    SPORTACUS: Terri, is Amber here?
    TERRI: Yes she is.
    SPORTACUS: Where is she?
    TERRI: She's in her room crying.
    SPORTACUS: She's crying?
    TERRI: Yes she is, but I don't know why.
    SPORTACUS: I do.
    TERRI: You do?
    SPORTACUS: Yes I do.
    TERRI: Well then why is she crying?
    SPORTACUS: It's was because your twin sister told Amber to go away and leave her and I alone.
    TERRI: That's so like her.
    SPORTACUS: Can I see Amber?
    TERRI: Sure you can.
    NARRATOR: So Sportacus went into my room and saw me lying on the bed crying. He came over and sat down on my bed.
    SPORTACUS: Amber, I'm sorry for what happened earlier.
    AMBER: You did it to me again!
    SPORTACUS: Did what to you again?
    AMBER: You kissed another one of my sisters after you told me that you wouldn't do that ever again after you kissed my sister Stephanie.
    SPORTACUS: Actually she kissed me, I didn't kiss her.
    AMBER: Likely story. You told me earlier that you thought she was me.
    SPORTACUS: I did say that and I'm sorry for kissing your twin and you are right she is evil.
    AMBER: Yeah and she always gets her man.
    SPORTACUS: So do you forgive and take me back.
    AMBER: Take you back? After what you did to me again. I don't think so.
    SPORTACUS: Come on, please. I can't live without you.
    AMBER: Well let's just say that you're on husband probabtion.
    NARRATOR: A few seconds later Sportacus left and I stayed in my room.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Scene 6
    NARRATOR: An hour after Sportacus left my friends and family walked into my room. They noticed that I was lying on my back on my bed.
    TERRI: Sweetie, what's wrong?
    AMBER: I was just thinking about Sportacus.
    TERRI: Are you beginning to miss him, sweetie?
    AMBER: Yes I am, mom.
    STEPHANIE: So Amber what are you going to do now?
    AMBER: I don't know Stephanie.
    TRIXIE: Why don't you try and get Sportacus back?
    AMBER: That's a good idea Trixie, but...
    STEPHANIE (interrupting): But what?
    AMBER: My twin sister always gets her man so it will be kind of hard to get Sportacus back.
    STEPH: If only there was someone that will be perfect for Ember than she'll leave Sportacus alone?
    AMBER: Steph that's a brillant idea.
    STEPHANIE: I know who it should be. Amber are you thinking what I'm thinking.
    AMBER: Only if you are thinking that Robbie Rotten will be perfect for my twin than yeah I am?
    STEPHANIE: Yes that's what I was thinking.
    STEPH: Robbie Rotten?
    AMBER: Yes, Steph, Robbie Rotten will be perfect for Ember.
    STEPH: Why is that?
    AMBER: They are a lot alike in a lot of ways.
    NARRATOR: Everyone agreed with me that we should get Robbie Rotten and my twin sister together. A few minutes later I started to really miss Sportacus.
    ZIGGY: What's wrong now?
    AMBER: I miss Sportacus, Ziggy.
    PIXEL: You do?
    AMBER: Yes I do. If I don't get him back I'll be miserable for the rest of my life.
    STEPHANIE: We can't have that. Guys we have to help Amber get Sportacus back.
    EVERYONE: Yeah we do.
    AMBER: Thanks, everyone.
    EVERYONE: You're welcome, Amber.
    AMBER: Mom, I need your help to get Ember away from Sportacus and get her to Robbie.
    TERRI: I could do that for you, sweetie.
    AMBER: Thanks, mom.
    TERRI: You're welcome, sweetheart.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Scene 7
    NARRATOR: Now we're all outside looking for Sportacus and my twin sister, Ember.
    AMBER: Where are they?
    STEPHANIE: I don't know.
    AMBER: We've looked all over Lazy Town and there is no sign of either of them.
    NARRATOR: Just then Anneliese, Erika and Little Greg came running up to me.
    THE TWINS: Mom, mom.----------LITTLE GREG: Mommy, mommy.
    THE TWINS AND LITTLE GREG: There you are.
    AMBER: Where's your father?
    ANNELIESE: He's in the airship with someone that looks like you but we knew that she wasn't you and what is she doing with dad?
    AMBER: Well, princess, that's my twin sister, Ember. The reason why she is with your father is because she stold him away from me and I'm going to get him back. But knowing my twin she always gets her man.
    ERIKA: Well we are not going to let her take dad away from you.
    AMBER: That's my girl.
    ANNELIESE: Mom, is your twin evil.
    AMBER: Yes she is my evil twin that's what the "E" in her name stands for.
    STEPHANIE: Amber we need to get them down here and I know just how to do that.
    AMBER: How Stephanie?
    STEPHANIE: I'll write Sportacus a letter.
    AMBER: Good idea, Stephanie.
    NARRATOR: So Stephanie wrote Sportacus a letter and sent it to Sportacus.
    SPORTACUS (catching the tube in mid-air): I've got mail.
    EMBER: What does it say?
    SPORTACUS (reading the letter): Dear Sportacus, Can you and Ember come down here for a moment because Amber wants to talk to you and we have a surprise for Ember? Signed Stephanie.
    NARRATOR: Before we knew it Sportacus and my twin were standing right in front of us. Just then my mom walked over with Robbie Rotten and I hid behind Sportacus so that he would only see my twin and not me but he'll think that my twin is me.
    EMBER: Where is my surprise?
    TERRI (as she's pointing to Robbie Rotten): Your surprise is right here. This is Robbie Rotten.
    EMBER: Him?
    TERRI: Yes him. We think that you and Robbie will be perfect for each other.
    ROBBIE: Wait why are you setting me up with her isn't she married to Sportakook.
    NARRATOR: When I heard Robbie say that I jumped out from behind Sportacus.
    AMBER: That's Sportacus, Robbie Rotten.
    NARRATOR: When Robbie saw me standing next to my twin he couldn't believe his eyes.
    ROBBIE: There are two of you.
    AMBER: Robbie this is my evil twin sister, Ember.
    ROBBIE: Did you say evil twin sister?
    AMBER: Yes I did.
    ROBBIE: Why is she evil?
    AMBER: Well she is always doing something evil especially towards me and whenever I had a boyfriend she always stold him away from me and when she came here she did the same with Sportacus.
    NARRATOR: So after a few minutes went by Ember was starting to fall in love with Robbie because she saw that he was just like her and Robbie fell in love with her as well. I was like yes I finally get my Sportacus back or so I thought.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Scene 8
    NARRATOR: After my twin walked off with Robbie I turned toward Sportacus and when I was about to say something he took off and went to the airship. I went after him and caught up to him before he got to the airship.
    AMBER: Sportacus, are you mad at me?
    NARRATOR: Sportacus didn't say anything to me at all.
    AMBER: I'll take that as a yes. Sportacus you can't stay mad at me forever.
    SPORTACUS: Yes I can.
    AMBER: No you can.
    SPORTACUS: I thought that you didn't want to talk to me or see me again.
    NARRATOR: Before I could say anything Sportacus was already up in the airship. I didn't get a chance to tell him that I forgive him for what he did. Instead of going up to the airship I went over to a wall nearby and I got on the wall and was lying down on the wall with my left foot hanging over the side of the wall and my right foot is on the wall and I was looking up at the airship thinking about Sportacus. Everyone saw what had happened between Sportacus and I and Stephanie decided to go over and talk to me.
    TRIXIE: I wonder why she didn't go up to the airship with Sportacus.
    STEPHANIE: I'm going to go see what really happened between them.
    NARRATOR: So Stephanie ran over to me.
    STEPHANIE: Amber, why didn't you go with Sportacus when he went up to the airship?
    AMBER: Oh, Stephanie, I think that he's still mad at me. Also he didn't give me a chance to tell him that i forgive him for what he did. I just wish I knew how to get Sportacus back.
    STEPHANIE: I have an idea.
    AMBER: What's your idea Stephanie?
    STEPHANIE: Why don't you get into some sort of trouble and then maybe Sportacus will come down and rescue you?
    AMBER: That's a great idea Stephanie and I know just how to make him rescue me.
    NARRATOR: After I said that I got off the wall and stood on top of it and started walking across it.
    STEPHANIE: Amber what are you doing?
    AMBER: I'm walking across this wall, Stephanie.
    STEPHANIE: How will this make Sportacus rescue you? You are going a great job.
    AMBER: I know that, but you'll never know when I might lose my balance.
    NARRATOR: Soon after I said that I lost my balance and almost fell off the wall.
    SPORTACUS (as his crystal's beeping): Someone's in trouble. Oh no it's Amber she needs my help!
    NARRATOR: Before I knew it I fell off the wall but Sportacus got there just in time and caught me before I hit the ground.
    AMBER: Thanks, Sportacus. You are my hero.
    SPORTACUS: You're welcome, Amber. Besides I didn't want you to get hurt. What were you thinking walking across the wall like that?
    AMBER: I needed a way to get you back and tell you that I forgive you for what you did.
    SPORTACUS: Why didn't you tell me that earlier?
    AMBER: You left before I could tell you.
    SPORTACUS: I don't want you to do something scary like that ever again.
    AMBER: Why?
    SPORTACUS: Well when my crystal beeped and I saw that you were in trouble I got scared and I didn't want to lose you forever.
    AMBER: Does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?
    SPORTACUS: No, I'm not.
    NARRATOR: A few minutes later Sportacus pulled me close and gave me a passionate kiss which was more passionate than all his other kisses. All everyone else could do was smile.
    STEPHANIE (singing): Bing-bang, digga-rigga-dun, Funny words I sing when I am dancing, dancing. (Echoing) Bing-bang, digga- rigga-dun, Silly words that can mean anything. Get on up; It’s time to dance, yeah. It’s so much fun being up on our feet. So we go up, up, do the jump. Twirl around and clap your hands together. (Echoing) Down, down turn around. Having fun is what it’s all about. Oh, one, two, me and you, Move around and clap your hands together. (Echoing) Three, four, on the floor, Having fun is what it’s all about.
    NARRATOR: So after Stephanie sang that last note she did the splits and of course as always Sportacus dipped me again.

The
    End

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm

wow good story amber

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks, Jennifer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 am