All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

5 posters

I'm sooo out!!

I'm sooo out!! Empty I'm sooo out!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I've edited dis topic .... it was unfair 2 othas

But it wasn't fair dat sum of my posts got deleted 4 no reason, I wasn't breakin' rules or anythin' =/

Last edited by MasterOfEvil on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

I'm sooo out!! Empty Re: I'm sooo out!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm not leaving. Besides learn how to type proper. It begs me to read your posts when you type the way you do. I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't like the way you type.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Don't like it. Don't read it. Simple as dat
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Deedee is my Angel wrote:I'm not leaving. Besides learn how to type proper. It begs me to read your posts when you type the way you do. I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't like the way you type.

No one has a problem with the way Cam types, but alot of people have a problem with you. I'm sure Im not the only 1 that thinks this. . Your mad because Cam is the top poster and because ur so used to getting your way u deleated his posts, that's wrong, and that's not a way a Admin should act! Grow up! ur an adult.Just because you cant be on atn 24/7, doesnt mean other people cant post. Atn is a free site, anyone can post. Life isnt fair and just because ur mentaly not there doesnt mean u always get your way!! u better watch yourself, Or ALOT of people will leave and then atn will be nothing. Just because you have a ton of other sites doesnt mean people cant post as much as they want. UR NOT THE QUEEN OF ATN!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 pm

A lot of the older members on here like me. That's because they knew me from the old ATN forum. It's just some of the newer members like you and Cam don't because you don't know me that well. Like that old saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover." So don't go saying negtive things about me before getting to know me a little better.

By the way I don't always get my way. Besides there are other forums I'm a member of but I'm not top poster on them and I'm not happy about that but I didn't complain on those sites. This site is different than the other ones but I don't know why so don't ask.

Also I only deleted Cam's posts because I didn't think that they belonged in my post he posted them in. So that's why they got deleted.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

I was on da old ATN 2, ya know

Wen u delete otha posts 4 w/e reason, u give a reason y ¬_¬

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't remember you from the old ATN forum.

By the way what does w/e mean? I don't get the way you type because I can't understand it sometimes. You have to make more sense so that I can understand it.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

On da old forum I was "SkaterBoy~Cam" .... I think dats how it was written.

w/e means 'whatever'
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Deedee is my Angel wrote:A lot of the older members on here like me. That's because they knew me from the old ATN forum. It's just some of the newer members like you and Cam don't because you don't know me that well. Like that old saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover." So don't go saying negtive things about me before getting to know me a little better.

By the way I don't always get my way. Besides there are other forums I'm a member of but I'm not top poster on them and I'm not happy about that but I didn't complain on those sites. This site is different than the other ones but I don't know why so don't ask.

Also I only deleted Cam's posts because I didn't think that they belonged in my post he posted them in. So that's why they got deleted.

HELOO, I was a member of the old atn 2. I was actually an Admin on the old atn, and im very close friends with Pam. I gave u a chance to get to know you, and I still dont like u.

You have no right to get pissed off cause Cam is the top poster, and it doesnt matter anyways, this site is supost to be for friends talking to friends, not a competition

and Cam's right, U need to post a reason why u deleated them. I used to be an Admin on the old atn, I know the rules of being an Admin and u def have no right to deleate posts just because U DONT LIKE THEM. The only reason U SHOULD deleate posts is if they breake rules.
    MasterOfEvil
    MasterOfEvil

Number of posts : 2641
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by MasterOfEvil Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 am

Things will work out. You'll see.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 am

I hope ur rite, dude =/
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

Dude, that's soooooooo immature, AND I KNOW IMMATURE!!!!!! I think everyone THAT STILL COMES ON would agree with that. Just cause someone likes to abreviate words doesn't mean you can delete their posts. Abreviations are nice to use for even those of us who do like to type properly. I just want to keep the habiut for when I type papers.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 am

I'm sorry to say everyone but I'm on Deedee Is My Angel's side because I know her a lot better than the rest of you. She's a nice person and sure she gets mad at things when they don't go her but doesn't everyone. I don't like the way that everyone is ganging up her she's turning to make a point. I don't understand Cam's post either because it's written. I want everyone just leave her alone because she's on the people in change her just like me.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

hmm rolanda she delected some of my post to even though i did not do anything wrong grrrrrr Mad
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm open minded about this now. I've had TONS of time today to just think. I'm sorry guys, but I'ma throw some churchin' at ya'll.

FORGIVE AND FORGET JUST AS GOD DOES! IT MAKES THINGS EASIER!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:32 pm

i agree with u on that on sis even though i am sick of people fighting getting me invole with it and i also sick and tired of other people on a different doodlebop site being mean to me for no reason and also for saying my disibale is stupid or making fun of me just cause i have a disabile Mad
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 pm

krazyinlovewithdavid wrote:i agree with u on that on sis even though i am sick of people fighting getting me invole with it and i also sick and tired of other people on a different doodlebop site being mean to me for no reason and also for saying my disibale is stupid or making fun of me just cause i have a disabile Mad

I think that's why everyone he bonds so much. Because almost everyone on the site has a disibility in some way, so we dont judge people on what disibility they have, we accept it and we dont care about what disiblity you have were all friends here. Im sorry people are making fun of you on a diffrent site, it's never fun to be made fun of. =(
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

I may not be disabled, but I do work with disabled kids, my age or otherwise. I'm glad to have disabled friends, because They're usually truer than the non disabled.

New friend named Heather at school. Learning disability and anger mangagement issues. Probably one of the sweetest girls I've ever met.
    Bunneh
    Bunneh

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Post by Bunneh Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

i'm not disabled either but i like disabled people lol they're awesome. some of the best people you can meet. Smile

like Cam, he's mentally ill, he's one of the nicest guys i've EVER met, he reliable, honest, kind, sweet, funny, and truly one of a kind. but that's not how he sees himself. he sees himself as a 'monster' because of how some people treats him. i may not know Cam as long as some people have, but the times i've hung with him, i've learned how he is. i know he feels bad because he is mentally ill, he feels outcasted.
    but because of some, um, issues. i'm not allowed to have contact with Cam. and that's painful. he was one of my closest friends.
    Dare2Dream<3
    Dare2Dream<3

Post by Dare2Dream<3 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:50 pm

i'm mentaly disabled. I have a speech impediment and I have a learning disablity. and I know what you mean, I worked with a bunch of disabled Preschooler's this past school year and I loved it.

and Cam is one of the sweetest persons you wil meet, and I wish he didnt see himself as a monster, cause he's not. and maybe once Cam is done with his therpy and back on his meds you can hang with him again Dev = )
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

That's my cousin-in-law to be and my fiance. They see themselves as monsters. Mike especially.

My fiance, Spencer, is having some blackouts right now, so he's on morphine. When he takes his medicine, like he's supossed to, he sees green Smurfs, so that's kinda funny, but hard to get him to calm down from it.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 pm

yeah well i am sorry but i do hate it and i guess that is ok bulletprof_weak but i wish people would stop though
    Bunneh
    Bunneh

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Post by Bunneh Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Bulletproof_week wrote:i'm mentaly disabled. I have a speech impediment and I have a learning disablity. and I know what you mean, I worked with a bunch of disabled Preschooler's this past school year and I loved it.

and Cam is one of the sweetest persons you wil meet, and I wish he didnt see himself as a monster, cause he's not. and maybe once Cam is done with his therpy and back on his meds you can hang with him again Dev = )

i hope so. i miss him. and bad as it sounds i miss his temper too. lol
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm

I think we all probably do.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:25 pm

i do too even though both cam and i fight but we do make up Very Happy

Sponsored content