All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Assasin Girls

♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Assasin Girls Empty Assasin Girls

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah, I know, not something I'd usually write, but this is a depression story about a girl who is bothered by a government program that plans to turn her into an assasin. She loses someone important and gopes nto the agency, planning to use her skills to avenge her important someone. Her past is revealed throughout the story.

~Characters~

Talina Taylor- The main character. Talina is a troubled soul. She's had terrible things happen to her and her loved ones. She plans to avenge them. (based off of me in my nightmares)

Childress Harris- Talina's closest living cousin. He is the one who tries his best to find out what REALLY happened to his brothers and sisters and... a friend..... (based off of my future cousin in law, Mike)

Talina's "someone special"- Self explanitory. Shows up in most flashbacks.

Char Harris- Childress's mother. She still mourns the loss of her children. (based off of my 2nd cousin Char)

Alexandra Taylor- Talina's younger, mysterious sister. Not much is known except that she's a wonderful actress.

Jaquline Taylor- Talina's brother. Deceased.

Juan Taylor- Talina's father. Deceased.

Alisha Taylor- Talina's mother and famous french artist. Missing.

Aleina Morris- Living cousin on Talina's "someone important"'s side of the family. She is almost as close to Talina as Childress, but doesn't quite make the cut.

No extra parts in this one. Sorry peoples, but this is plain out me this time. First Chapter tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Last edited by ~*Fire*~*Lit*~*Nights*~ on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Assasin Girls Empty Re: Assasin Girls

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

oh wow can't wait to read it allysa
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥
    ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2009-12-12

Post by ♥Miss♥Teddy♥Bear♥ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Sorry, i lied. I have to develop the characters a bit more. I'm adding a few, subracting one.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm

allysa ah it is ok i guess oh k i guess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 am