All Together Now

And it continues ... -_-'

MasterOfEvil
    Admin

Number of posts : 8026
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

And it continues ... -_-'

Post by MasterOfEvil on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm like so annoyed! 4 sum odd reason. Kelsey (Bulletproof_week aka orangeskittles)She's deleted me from her Facebook. I have done nothin' 2 her. She got mad juss coz I talked 2 sum1 else. Hell, it's not like i'm her boyfriend. I can talk 2 whoeva I want. I'm so tired of her controllin' wayys. I know she hates me. I know i'm not a good guyy. I don't need her 2 alwayys proof it 2 me.
    I've tired to alwayys be dere 4 her weneva she needed me. I alwayys helped her. & dis is da thx I get. I'm on da verge of a damn panic attack & it's her fault! But ima end my vent dere .. I can't breathe & evrthin' feels weird. >.<
    but i'm sooo upset. If she didn't want 2 be my friend. I wish she wudnt act like it. =''( -runs off cryin'-

Loyalty
    BloodLord

Number of posts : 2623
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Re: And it continues ... -_-'

Post by BloodLord on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm about to release a secret.

Spoiler:
    From day one I knew she wouldn't stay your friend. I knew she would end the friendship. I've told you several times, how she was. You know i've never been totally fond of your friendship with Kelsey. I knew she would hurt you. I tried to protect you from that. But I failed. I wish you would have listened to me and never befriended Kelsey.

Now maybe you see how she is. But please, cheer up. You're health is already in jeopardy. You don't need this right now. You need to rest. If you get to stress. It will cause problems and you will end up back in the hospital.
    kittyfan
    Admin

Number of posts : 4252
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by kittyfan on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 am

cam i agree with kadyn on that one u should just calm down cause i really don;t want u back in the hospital again
    LoveFreshBeats

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by LoveFreshBeats on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Me either
    kittyfan
    Admin

Number of posts : 4252
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Post by kittyfan on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

i know cam is going through lots right now but i just hope he does not leave atn for good cause we r family to him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:41 am