All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

A Doodlebop Wedding

A Doodlebop Wedding Empty A Doodlebop Wedding

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Written by: Me

Rating: PG

Characters:
    Deedee Doodle, Rooney Doodle, Moe Doodle, Angel, Jazz, Bus Driver Bob, Mugde, Mr. Moosehead and Audio Murphy

Guest Stars: Grandpa Doodle, Angel’s mother; Terri Skye, Angel’s older brother; JD Skye, Angel’s older sister; Vivian “Viv” Skye, Angel’s younger sister; Bindi Sue Skye and Angel’s younger brother; Robert Clarence Skye

Summary:
    Chapter 1: The morning of Angel’s and Deedee’s wedding and they are a little nervous. So they sing a couple of songs to calm their nerves. The song that Angel sings is called “Wings.” The song that Deedee sings is called “Constant As The Stars Above.”
    Chapter 2: The girls get ready for the wedding. Then Angel and Deedee sings a song together. The song that they sing together is “Written In Your Heart.”
    Chapter 3: The guys get ready for the wedding. Then they sing a song called “How Did I Fall In Love With You” which is a song that they dedicate to their girls. Which they will later sing to their girls durning their wedding dance.
    Chapter 4: The Bachelorette party. Deedee and Angel have a Bachelorette party with everything you think of except strippers because they don't want to upset their guys whom they love with all their hearts.
    Chapter 5: The Bachelor party. Rooney and Moe have a Bachelor party with everything that you can think of except for exotic dancers because they don’t want to upset their girls whom they love with all their hearts.
    Chapter 6: The Wedding. Angel and Rooney gets married and Deedee and Moe gets married.
    Chapter 7: Angel's and Rooney's wedding dance. Then Angel sings “My Heart Will Go On” to her husband Rooney. Then Rooney sings a song to his wife called “How Did I Fall In Love With You.”
    Chapter 8: Deedee's and Moe's wedding dance. Then they both sing a song together called “From This Moment On.” Then Moe sings a song to his wife called “How Did I Fall In Love With You.”
    Chapter 9: The Wedding reception. They meet their family members of their husband’s and wife’s.
    Chapter 10: Angel's and Rooney's Honeymoon. Then Rooney sings a song to his wife Angel called “I’ll Make Love To You.” Then Angel sings a song to her husband Rooney called “Sometimes.”
    Chapter 11: Deedee's and Moe's Honeymoon. Then Moe sings a song to his wife Deedee called “I’ll Make Love To You.” Then Deedee sings a song to her husband Moe called “Sometimes.”
    Chapter 12: Angel and Rooney are back from their Honeymoon. Angel’s family has a welcome home party for them.
    Chapter 13: Deedee and Moe are back from their Honeymoon. Deedee’s best friend and her family gives them a welcome home party.
    Chapter 14: The girls find out that they're pregnant. But they don’t want to tell anyone yet. Then their husbands come up to them and Rooney sings “So Much In Love” to Angel. Then Moe sings the same song to Deedee.
    Chapter 15: The girls tell the guys they're pregnant. But are afraid of what the guys might say. Then the girls asked the guys if they would like to sing a song with them called “If You Love Me For Me.” Then Angel and Deedee sings a song to their husbands called “Could It Be.”
    Chapter 16: The girls tell their friends and families they're pregnant. They are afraid of what their friends and families might say.
    Chapter 17: The girls find out the gender of their babies. Deedee and Angel really want to know the gender of their babies so they go to the doctor to find out.
    Chapter 18: The girls tell the guys the gender of their babies. Deedee and Angel arrive back from the doctors that asked to talk with their husbands. They reveal to Moe and Rooney what their babies are going to be. Then the girls then sing “I Swear” to their husbands. Then the boys sing “A Better Man” and “Oh Girl” to their wives.
    Chapter 19: The girls tell their friends and families. Deedee and Angel tells their families what their babies are going be.
    Chapter 20: The babies are born. Deedee, Moe, Angel and Rooney are hanging out together. Deedee gets up to go to the bathroom but than she stops and gasps. Moe is about to ask what's wrong but than he stops when he sees the puddle under Deedee's feet. Angel gets up too and the same happens to her. After the babies are born they sing a song called “Count Your Blessings.”

A Doodlebop Wedding Empty Re: A Doodlebop Wedding

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Chapter 1
    The Morning Of The Wedding

Now it is three years later. Angel and Deedee are now 23 years old and Rooney and Moe are 25 years old. Angel and Deedee are in their room.
    ANGEL: Morning Dee.
    DEEDEE: Morning Angel.
    ANGEL: We’re getting married today.
    DEEDEE: Yes we are. But aren’t you a little nervous?
    ANGEL: As a matter of fact I am getting a little nervous. Are you getting nervous too, Dee?
    DEEDEE: Yes I am.
    Just then Angel’s Mother and sisters walked in.
    TERRI: How’s it going girls?
    ANGEL: Hi, Mom. It is going great.
    DEEDEE: Except for the fact that we are both so nervous.
    TERRI: Why are you two so nervous?
    ANGEL: Mom, I don’t want to talk about.
    DEEDEE: Well you see...um...we are just nervous today.
    TERRI: Oh, ok.
    VIV: Why don’t you want to talk about it girls?
    BINDI: Come on sis tell us why you and Deedee are so nervous?
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: We just don’t want to ok.
    TERRI: We will be back in an hour.
    VIV: Hopefully you two will not be so nervous when we get back.
    BINDI: Bye, Sis. Bye, Deedee.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Bye.
    ANGEL: We are hoping that we won’t be so nervous in an hour.
    Then Angel’s mother and sisters left. Then Angel and Deedee decided to sing a couple of songs to help calm their nerves.
    ANGEL: Dee, I was thinking the maybe we could each sing a song to help calm our nerves.
    DEEDEE: I was thinking the same thing Angel. So what song are you going to sing?
    ANGEL: I am going to sing a song called “Wings.” What song are you going to sing?
    DEEDEE: I think that I am going to sing a song called “Constant As The Stars Above.”
    Then Angel sang her song.
    ANGEL (singing): La La La La La La La La La La La La La. I was livin’ in a fantasy Waitin’ for somebody to rescue me But I found the way to light the dark It was always here inside my heart No more fairy tale pretending I’ll make my own happy ending. If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings. There’s a star that’s shining down on me Reflecting everything that I can be Every journey starts inside my heart and There’s no mountain that’s too far ‘Cause if I set my mind to it Whatever it is, I can do it If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings To take me farther Than I ever thought I’d go Higher than the heavens ‘Cause deep inside I know. If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings. La La La La La La La La La La La La La.
    DEEDEE: That was a great song Angel.
    ANGEL: Thanks Deedee.
    DEEDEE: Now I’ll sing my song.
    ANGEL: Yeah. Now it’s your turn to sing your song.
    DEEDEE (singing): Constant as the stars above Always know that you are loved And my love shining in you Will help you make your dreams come Will help your dreams come true. The lamb lies down and rests its head On its mother’s downy bed Dolphin plays in the moonlight’s glow And butterfly dreams of a violet rose Dreams of a violet rose. I’ll cradle you in my arms tonight As sun embraces the moonlight The clouds will carry us off tonight Our dreams will run deep like the sea Our dreams will run deep like the sea. Constant as the stars above Always know that you are loved And my love shining in you Will help you make your dreams come true Will help your dreams come true.
    ANGEL: You sang that so beautifully. How do you feel now, Dee?
    DEEDEE: Thanks, Angel. I don’t feel nervous at all. How about you Angel?
    ANGEL: I am not nervous anymore, either.
    Just then Angel’s mother and sister, Viv came in.
    TERRI: How are you two doing?
    ANGEL: Just great Mom.
    TERRI: That is great to hear.
    VIV: So you two are no longer nervous?
    ANGEL: Yes that is true, Viv.
    DEEDEE: Where’s Bindi?
    ANGEL: Yeah, Mom, where is Bindi?
    TERRI: Oh, she is getting some rest right now before the Wedding so is your brother Robert.
    ANGEL: Ok. Thanks, Mom.
    VIV: What did you two do to calm your nerves?
    DEEDEE: We each sang a song to help calm our nerves.
    TERRI: What songs did you two sing?
    ANGEL: I sang a song called “Wings.”
    DEEDEE: I sang a song called “Constant As The Stars Above.”
    TERRI AND VIV: Can we hear those songs, girls?
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Sure.
    ANGEL (singing): La La La La La La La La La La La La La. I was livin’ in a fantasy Waitin’ for somebody to rescue me But I found the way to light the dark It was always here inside my heart No more fairy tale pretending I’ll make my own happy ending. If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings. There’s a star that’s shining down on me Reflecting everything that I can be Every journey starts inside my heart and There’s no mountain that’s too far ‘Cause if I set my mind to it Whatever it is, I can do it If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings To take me farther Than I ever thought I’d go Higher than the heavens ‘Cause deep inside I know. If I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings I wouldn’t reach up to the sky Every night in my dreams There’s a voice inside of me Saying I can do anything ‘Cause if I wasn’t meant to fly I wouldn’t have these wings. La La La La La La La La La La La La La.
    DEEDEE (singing): Constant as the stars above Always know that you are loved And my love shining in you Will help you make your dreams come Will help your dreams come true. The lamb lies down and rests its head On its mother’s downy bed Dolphin plays in the moonlight’s glow And butterfly dreams of a violet rose Dreams of a violet rose. I’ll cradle you in my arms tonight As sun embraces the moonlight The clouds will carry us off tonight Our dreams will run deep like the sea Our dreams will run deep like the sea. Constant as the stars above Always know that you are loved And my love shining in you Will help you make your dreams come true Will help your dreams come true.
    TERRI AND VIV: Those were great songs girls.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Thanks.
    ANGEL: Viv, have you seen Rooney and Moe?
    VIV: Yes I have. They were talking about the two of you and that was all that they were talking about.
    TERRI: I asked if they wanted to talk about something else.
    VIV: But all they wanted to talk about were the two of you.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Awe...that is so sweet.
    DEEDEE: They must really love us.
    ANGEL: I was going to say the exact same thing, Dee?
    Then Terri and Viv helped Angel and Deedee get ready for the wedding.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Chapter 2
    The Girls Get Ready For Their Wedding

ANGEL: Mom, can you help me?
    TERRI: Sure, Sweetie.
    Then Terri helped her daughter zip up her wedding dress.
    TERRI: There you go, Sweetie.
    ANGEL: Thanks, Mom.
    TERRI: You’re welcome.
    DEEDEE: Angel can you help me?
    ANGEL: Sure, Dee.
    Then Angel helped her best friend Dee zip up her wedding dress.
    VIV: You two look absolutely beautiful.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Thanks, Viv.
    ANGEL: Viv are you going to get in to her dress?
    DEEDEE: You are the Maid of Honor.
    VIV: Yeah I was just about to put it on now.
    ANGEL: Mom, when are you going to get into your dress?
    TERRI: Right now.
    A few mintues later Terri and Viv came back in their dresses.
    DEEDEE: You two look great.
    ANGEL: I agree.
    TERRI AND VIV: We are going to go see if Bindi is getting ready.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Ok, bye.
    TERRI AND VIV: Bye, girls.
    After Angel’s mom and sister left her and Deedee sang a song together.
    ANGEL: Dee, I was thinking maybe we could sing a song together.
    DEEDEE: Sure. What is the name of the song?
    ANGEL: It is called “Written In Your Heart.”
    Then Angel and Deedee sang the song together.
    ANGEL (singing): And you're always free to begin again And you're always free to believe When you find the place That your heart belongs You'll never leave.
    DEEDEE (singing): You and I will always be Celebrating life together.
    BOTH (singing): I know I have found a friend forevermore.
    DEEDEE (singing): Love is like a melody One that I will always treasure.
    BOTH (singing): Courage is the key that opens every door. Though you may not know Where your gifts may lead And it may not show at the start When you live your dreams You'll find destiny Is written in your heart. [Musical Bridge] Though you may not know Where your gifts may lead And it may not show at the start When you live your dream You'll find destiny Is written in your heart.
    Then Angel’s mother and sister came back.
    TERRI: Angel, Deedee what do you think of your Flower Girl?
    Then Bindi came in.
    ANGEL: Bindi you look very beautiful.
    DEEDEE: Yes you do, Bindi.
    BINDI: Thanks, sis. Thank you Deedee. You two look very beautiful yourselves.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Thanks, Bindi.
    Then Angel looks over at her mother.
    ANGEL: Mom, what’s wrong why are you crying?
    TERRI (crying): It’s just that my little Angel is getting married.
    ANGEL: Oh, Mom it’s ok. Just remember no matter how old I get I will always be your little Angel.
    TERRI: Yeah I guess your right. I also wish that your dad could be here to see you get married.
    ANGEL: I wish he was here to mom.
    VIV AND BINDI: We wish dad was here too.
    ANGEL: I know he would be so proud of his Angel.
    TERRI: Yeah he would be so proud of you. I am proud of you, Sweetie.
    ANGEL (as she hugs her mom): Thanks so much Mom.
    TERRI (as she hugs her daughter): You’re welcome, Sweetie.
    VIV AND BINDI: We’re proud of you too, sis.
    ANGEL: Thanks, you two.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Chapter 3
    The Guys Get Ready For Their Wedding

ROONEY: Moe what do you think of my blue tuxedo?
    MOE: It looks cool. I know that Angel is going to love it.
    ROONEY: Are you sure about that?
    MOE: Yes, I am. What do you think of my orange tuxedo?
    ROONEY: It looks cool, too. I know that Deedee is going to love it.
    MOE: Are you sure about that, Roon?
    ROONEY: Yeah of course I am.
    Then Angel’s brother JD walked in.
    JD: You two look great in your blue and orange tuxedos.
    ROONEY AND MOE: Thanks, JD.
    JD: I know that the girls are going to love them.
    ROONEY: Are you going to put on your tuxedo, JD?
    MOE: Yeah, you are our Best Man.
    JD: I was just about to do that. I’ll be right back.
    Then JD went to go put on his tuxedo. Then Rooney and Moe sang a song that they are going to sing to their girls at the Wedding.
    MOE: Hey, Roon, let’s sing a song that we are going to sing later to our girls at the wedding.
    ROONEY: Sure. What song are we going to sing?
    MOE: A song called “How Did I Fall In Love With You.” We could sing it together right now then sing it separately to our girls at the wedding.
    ROONEY: I like that idea, Moe.
    Then the guys sang the song.
    ROONEY AND MOE (singing): Remember when, we never needed each other The best of friends like Sister and Brother We understood, we'd never be, Alone. Those days are gone, and I want you so much The night is long and I need your touch Don't know what to say I never meant to feel this way Don't want to be Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? I hear your voice And I start to tremble Brings back the child that, I resemble. I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends Don't want to be, Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? [Bridge:] Oh I want to say this right And it has to be tonight Just need you to know, oh yeah. I don't want to live this life I don't want to say goodbye With you I wanna spend The rest of my life. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time Everything's changed, we never knew. How did I fall, in love, with you?
    ROONEY: I hope that the girls like that song. I know that I did.
    MOE: I like that song too.
    Just then JD came back in with his 8 year old brother Robert.
    JD: I’m back.
    ROBERT: You guys look great.
    ROONEY AND MOE: Thanks, Robert. You look great too our little Ring Bearer. You look great too JD.
    JD: Thanks, guys. I helped my brother get dressed.
    ROBERT: Yeah he did. He is a great big brother.
    JD: Thanks, Robert.
    ROBERT: You’re welcome.
    JD: And you’re a great little brother, Robert.
    ROBERT: Thanks, JD.
    JD: You’re welcome.
    ROONEY: Is it just me or does your family have a lot of love in it?
    MOE: I was just about to ask the same thing, Rooney?
    JD: Well, Rooney and Moe our family has a lot of love because we are a very loving family. We love each other and we all love animals.
    ROONEY: I know that Angel loves animals a lot.
    JD: How do you know that?
    ROONEY: Well, she wanted to go to the Zoo on her 20th birthday.
    JD: That’s my sister.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Chapter 4
    The Bachelorette Party

TERRI: I think it is time for your bachelorette party girls.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Yeah!
    VIV: So what do you two want to do?
    DEEDEE: Well, you all know that I like dancing. So let’s dance.
    ANGEL: That sounds like a fun idea Deedee.
    DEEDEE: Thanks, Angel.
    ANGEL: You’re welcome.
    So then they started dancing to some Doodlebop songs.
    ANGEL: You’re a really great dancer, Dee.
    DEEDEE: Thanks, Angel. Why don’t you dance to one of your favorite songs.
    ANGEL: Ok. I will.
    Then Angel started dancing to the song “Oops...I Did It Again!” by Britney Spears.
    DEEDEE: That was great dancing, Angel.
    VIV: Yeah it sure was sis.
    ANGEL: Thank you.
    TERRI: I have something for you Angel.
    ANGEL: What is it Mom?
    Then Terri held up a beautiful snake named Rosie.
    TERRI: This is Rosie my pet snake that I have been hiding from you all this time because I was saving her for a special day to give her to you. So I thought that today will be a great day to give her to you.
    ANGEL: Awe...thanks so much Mom. I love her. She is a beauty.
    DEEDEE: She is big.
    ANGEL: Yeah she is. You’re not afraid of her are you Dee?
    DEEDEE: I was at first but I remember what you told me three years ago on our 20th birthday about snakes. Now I love snakes. She is very beautiful. What kind of snake is she, Terri?
    TERRI: She is a Boa Constrictor. Would you like to pet her Deedee?
    DEEDEE: Sure, why not?
    Then Deedee started petting her.
    DEEDEE: WOW! Angel you are right snakes aren’t sliming. She is really smooth and dry.
    ANGEL: See, I told you Dee. Mom, where is Bindi?
    TERRI: Oh, she is reading some of her animal books with Robert.
    ANGEL: She loves those books doesn’t she?
    TERRI: Yeah she does.
    VIV: Yeah I am always catching her reading those books with Robert.
    TERRI: I bet that you two wanted male dancers to strip for you, didn’t you girls?
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Well, yeah we did.
    ANGEL: But then we decided not to because we love our guys with all our hearts.
    DEEDEE: And we didn’t want to make them upset.
    VIV: What if they have female strippers?
    ANGEL: I hope that they don’t because they love us with all their hearts.
    DEEDEE: I agree with you on that Angel.
    TERRI: I am so proud of the two of you for not wanted male strippers.
    ANGEL: Thanks, Mom.
    DEEDEE: Yeah, thanks, Terri.
    TERRI: You’re welcome, girls.
    VIV: I am proud of the two of you, too.
    DEEDEE AND ANGEL: Thanks, Viv.
    VIV: You are very welcome, girls.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Chapter 5
    The Bachelor Party

Rooney is sitting on the floor when Moe suddenly appears and looks at him.
    MOE: What’s the matter with you?
    ROONEY: I’m just really nervous that’s all.
    MOE: I never that I’d see the day that Rooney Doodle would be nervous.
    Rooney rolls his eyes.
    ROONEY: Aren’t you nervous too?
    MOE: A little.
    ROONEY: Well than stop picking on me than.
    Moe sighs than sits next to his best friend.
    MOE: I’m sorry Roon.
    ROONEY: Apology accepted.
    Moe looks at Rooney.
    MOE: I think it’s time that we had a party because we won’t be bachelors for much longer.
    Rooney nods his head.
    ROONEY: That’s a good idea Moe.
    MOE: What should we do?
    ROONEY: I was thinking female strippers but I don’t think that would be such a good idea.
    MOE: Why won’t it?
    ROONEY: My sister and her best friend won’t to be happy if they found out.
    MOE: Yeah I agree with you on that one.
    ROONEY: They also won’t be to happy if we got drunk either.
    MOE: Yeah that’s true so let’s just stick to Root Beer tonight.
    Rooney nod his head than gets to his feet.
    ROONEY: I’ll be back in a few minutes.
    Moe gets to his feet too and sits down the couch.
    Rooney leaves than comes a few minutes later with two tall glasses of Root Beer and passes one to Moe.
    MOE: Thanks Roon.
    Rooney smiles.
    ROONEY: What do you want to do now?
    MOE: There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.
    ROONEY: What would that be?
    MOE: The only reason that I always liked the same girls that you did was to cover up who I really liked.
    ROONEY: I don’t understand.
    MOE: Well three years ago when I said that I’d love Deedee since the band started I was actually lying.
    ROONEY: What do you mean?
    MOE: I’ve love your sister before the band started but because of the age difference I pushed those feelings aside but they only got stronger to a point where I couldn’t keep them in any longer.
    Rooney stares at his best friend.
    ROONEY: Wow…you are one very deep person when it comes to your feelings.
    MOE: Yeah I know that and I’m very proud of it.
    Rooney laughs a little. Moe looks at Rooney.
    MOE: Do you remember when you, me and Deedee went to that movie together all those years ago?
    ROONEY: Yeah of course I remember. What about it?
    MOE: Well I liked to see that movie again sometime because I didn’t really get to see any of it.
    ROONEY: Why is that?
    MOE: I was paying to much attention to your sister.
    ROONEY: Do you mean that were checking her out?
    MOE: No I wasn’t doing that. I was just thinking about how I so wanted her to be mine.
    ROONEY: How does it feel now that she is yours?
    MOE: There’s been a lot of weight lifted of my shoulders so it feels just great.
    ROONEY: I have one question for you. How much do you love my sister?
    MOE: More than life itself. When I’m with her time stands still and I just want it stay that way forever. She means everything to me and I would do anything for her.
    ROONEY: I wish that I was as deep as you but sadly I’m not.
    MOE: You could be if you just let yourself be inspired by your feelings for Angel.
    ROONEY: Trust me that won’t work.
    Moe sighs a little.
    MOE: Just try it. Tell me how much she means to you.
    ROONEY: Well like you I’d do anything for her. I’ve been so happy since she came into my life because she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I never want to lose her. If I did than I’d never be the same.
    MOE: I knew that you could be deep but of course it takes awhile to be as deep as me.
    ROONEY: You know what else you are?
    MOE: A hopeless romantic.
    ROONEY: Yeah exactly.
    MOE: Name one hopeless romantic thing.
    ROONEY: You remember three years ago on Deedee’s and Angel’s 20th birthday.
    MOE: Yeah I remember. What about it?
    ROONEY: When you got out of the bus on way to the concert to get that rose for my sister that was being a hopeless romantic.
    MOE: Yeah I know it was and I knew she’d like the rose.
    ROONEY: How did you know that?
    MOE: I have my ways.
    ROONEY: Tell me how you knew.
    MOE: I heard her mention it years ago.
    ROONEY: How did you remember something like that?
    Moe grins.
    MOE: I have a photographic memory that’s how.
    Rooney sighs a little than takes a drink of his Root Beer. Moe takes a drink of his than lets out belch.
    ROONEY: Oh it’s the change of Moe Doodle.
    MOE: You bet it is.
    Rooney belches than Moe belches. They keep going back and forth. JD walks into the room.
    JD: What are the two of you doing?
    MOE: Have a belching contest. Care to join us?
    JD: Yeah sure sounds like fun and I’m the best belcher around so prepare to be beaten.
    MOE: We will just see about that.
    JD belches loudly. Rooney belches again than so does Moe just as Robert walks into the room and looks at the three of them.
    ROBERT: Come on you three that’s something I do so grow up and act your ages.
    JD: We will once one of us wins.
    Moe lets out a belch that rattles the whole room.
    ROONEY AND JD: Looks like you win.
    A middle aged woman walks into the room and glares at Moe. Moe gasps.
    MOE: Um hi mom.
    HAIDEE: How many times do I have to tell you not to belch that loudly?
    MOE: I’m sorry mom. I keep forgetting.
    A lady a few years older than Moe and Rooney walks into the room. Moe hugs the lady.
    RENEE: Hi bro.
    MOE: It’s so good to see you Renee.
    A middle aged man and a little girl walk into the room. The little girl runs over to Moe and hugs his knee. Moe picks up the little girl in his arms and swings her around.
    MOE: How is my favorite niece?
    DAKOTA: I’m your only niece.
    MOE: Yeah I know that’s why you’re my favorite niece.
    DAKOTA: Uncle Moe you are so silly.
    Moe laughs a little just as a teenager walks into the room.
    JAMIE: Hi everyone.
    Moe hugs the teenager.
    MOE: It’s great to see you little sister.
    JAMIE: Right back at you Moe.
    Renee looks at Jamie.
    RENEE: Can you believe that our brother is getting married?
    JAMIE: No I can’t it’s just so cool.
    Moe lets out a long sigh than walks over to the dresser and takes a picture out of it. Rooney looks at Moe.
    ROONEY: What did you take out?
    MOE: Nothing important.
    Rooney walks over to Moe and takes the picture away from him than looks at it.
    JAMIE: What is anyway?
    Rooney looks at the picture.
    ROONEY: It’s a picture of him and my sister when they were younger.
    Jamie takes the picture and looks at it too than she passes it to Renee.
    RENEE: He’s holding her in his arms. When was this taken? I don’t remember it.
    Moe smiles a little.
    MOE: It was taken one night when Rooney asked me to sleepover.
    HAIDEE: Oh I remember that. The three of you went to the movies right.
    Moe nods his head just as another middle age woman walks into the room. Rooney’s mouth drops open.
    ROONEY: What are you doing here Mom?
    NATALIE: I came to see my two youngest children get married.
    Haidee walks over to Natalie and hugs her.
    HAIDEE: Long time no see Natalie.
    NATALIE: Yeah it has been a long time.
    HAIDEE: How have you been?
    NATALIE: I’m been good. How about you?
    HAIDEE: Um…I’ve been okay.
    Natalie notices Dakota next to Moe.
    NATALIE: Who’s kid?
    MOE: Well she’s not mine that’s for sure.
    NATALIE: That’s good because having a kid before you marry my daughter is a defendant No-No.
    Haidee looks at Natalie.
    HAIDEE: Told you I’m always right.
    Ethan looks at Haidee.
    ETHAN: What are you talking about?
    HAIDEE: I told Natalie a long time ago that our son would eventually end up with her daughter but no she didn’t believe me.
    Moe looks at his mother.
    MOE: How did you know I’d end up with Deedee?
    HAIDEE: That’s very simple son. I knew how much you were in love with her.
    MOE: Well that love has only grown and now she means everything to me.
    Rooney looks at Moe.
    ROONEY: Do you remember that night the three of us went to movies?
    MOE: Yeah I do it seem like it was just yesterday.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm

~Flashback to where the guys were 19 years old and Deedee was 17 years old~
    Rooney and Deedee are sitting in the living room when the doorbell rings. Deedee gets to her feet and opens the door to find Moe standing on the other side.
    MOE: Good evening Dee.
    DEDEE: Hi Moe. Are you here to see your best friend?
    MOE: Yeah I am.
    Deedee walks inside with Moe right behind her. Rooney looks up when Deedee comes with Moe.
    ROONEY: What are you doing here?
    MOE: I was just sitting at home all bored than I thought of something do.
    ROONEY: What would that be?
    MOE: For me, you and your sister to go to the movies.
    DEEDEE: That’s a good idea Moe.
    MOE: I have to run home for a minute so I’ll met you guys at the corner.
    Deedee and Rooney nod their heads than head outside. Moe runs next door to his house and gets his coat. Deedee and Rooney are waiting at the corner like Moe told them to do.
    ROONEY: What do you supposed he went home for?
    DEEDEE: I don’t know and with Moe it could be anything.
    Moe sudden appears holding his coat in his right arm.
    ROONEY: Why do you have a coat? It’s not cold out.
    MOE: It might get cold on the way back.
    They get ready than head to the theater.
    MOE: What movie should we go see?
    DEEDEE: I don’t care as long as it’s not a scary one.
    MOE: Oh come on Dee the scary ones are the best ones.
    DEEDEE: No way I don’t want to because if I do I’ll have nightmares for a week.
    MOE: I’d never let anything happen to you so remember that.
    DEEDEE: That’s sweet Moe but the answer is still no.
    Rooney looks at the movies that are playing.
    ROONEY: How about going to see Believe In The Love We Share?
    MOE: Eww no way. I don’t want to see some lovey dovey click flick.
    ROONEY: What are you chicken?
    Rooney starts to act like a chicken. Deedee shakes her head.
    MOE: Alright I’ll see it now stop acting like a fool.
    Rooney goes and gets three tickets.
    ROONEY: Here are your tickets.
    DEEDEE: Thanks bro.
    Moe looks at Deedee.
    MOE: Would you like anything to eat?
    DEEDEE: Yeah sure that sounds good.
    MOE: What do you want than?
    DEEDEE: I would like some popcorn with extra butter, a glass of Root Beer pop and a chocolate bar.
    MOE: Okay than you go with your brother and find some good sits. I’ll be in a few minutes.
    Deedee smile a little. Rooney and Deedee walk into the theater. A young lady walks over to Deedee.
    ANGEL: What are you doing here?
    DEEDEE: I’m here with my brother and his best friend.
    ANGEL: That’s so cool. I’m with a guy that I know.
    DEEDEE: Oh cool. Is this guy your boyfriend?
    ANGEL: No way. He’s just a good friend that’s all.
    A guy a year older than Angel and Deedee walks over.
    THEO: Who is your cute friend Angel?
    ANGEL: This is my best friend Deedee Doodle.
    THEO: How would you like to go out with me sometime?
    DEEDEE: I don’t think so.
    THEO: Why not? What’s wrong with me?
    DEEDEE: There’s nothing wrong you but you just not my type and I kind of like someone.
    Rooney hears what Deedee said about liking someone.
    ROONEY: Who do you like?
    DEEDEE: I’d rather not tell.
    ROONEY: Do I know him?
    DEEDEE: Yes you do but I’m still not telling you who it is.
    Moe sudden walks in with a whole bunch of food. Rooney grabs some of the food.
    MOE: Thanks Roon because it was about to end up on the floor.
    Deedee giggles a little. Moe winks at Deedee. Deedee giggles again and blushes a little. They find sits in the middle row. Rooney sits down first then Deedee and than Moe. The movie starts up. Rooney gets really into it. Moe yawns a little than puts his arm around Deedee. Deedee glares at Moe.
    DEEDEE: What are you doing?
    MOE (takes his arm away): Nothing Dee and I’m really sorry.
    DEEDEE: It’s okay Moe and you can keep it there if you want as long as my brother doesn’t find out.
    Moe smiles than puts his arm around Deedee again. Deedee turns her attention to the movie and starts watching it. Moe tries to watch the movie but he ends up watching Deedee instead.
    MOE: (thinking): Wow Deedee is so beautiful. I just want to tell her how I feel about her but she’s two years younger than me and it would so wrong. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before and she is just so special. I wish I could tell her that and I wish that she was all mine.
    Deedee looks at Moe and notices the space look on his face.
    DEEDEE: Uh Moe. Are you in there?
    Moe doesn’t answer. Deedee snaps her fingers in front of Moe’s face. Moe snaps back to reality.
    MOE: What was that Deedee?
    DEEDEE: I asked you if you were in there.
    MOE: Yeah I am and sorry about that I just got lost in my thoughts.
    DEEDEE: Thoughts about what?
    MOE: I don’t want to discuss it.
    Deedee turns her attention back to the movie. A few hours later the movie is over and the three of them leave the theater. They walk outside into the crisp fall air. Deedee starts to shiver and Rooney looks at her.
    ROONEY: Are you cold sis?
    DEEDEE: Yes I’m freezing.
    ROONEY: Well than we better get you home before you catch a cold.
    Deedee sneezes. Rooney starts walking in the direction of home. Moe puts the coat that he took with him around Deedee’s shoulder. Deedee looks at Moe.
    DEEDEE: Thanks Moe. Is that the reason why you bought it?
    MOE: Yeah it is because I know when it’s cold out you get the shivers and I didn’t want you to get sick.
    Deedee smiles than kisses Moe on the cheek.
    DEEDEE: Moe you know sometimes you’re just too good to be true.
    Deedee puts the coat on and starts walking after her brother. Moe walks a few inches behind Deedee.
    MOE: Oh by way you can keep that coat.
    Deedee stops in her tracks and spins around to face Moe.
    DEEDEE: Do you really mean that?
    MOE: Yeah I do because I never wear it anymore and it’s too small for me.
    Deedee smiles than continues on her way home with Moe still a few inches behind her. They get to Deedee’s and Rooney’s house. Moe starts to head next door to his house. Rooney jumps in Moe’s way.
    ROONEY: Where do you think you’re going?
    MOE: I’m going home now.
    ROONEY: No you’re not because you’re spending the night at my house.
    Moe smiles.
    MOE: Oh okay that’s a good idea.
    ROONEY: It’s been a while since you stayed over.
    MOE: Yeah it has been.
    The three of them walk inside. Natalie looks at them.
    NATALIE: How was the movie?
    MOE: It’s was okay but I wasn’t paying that much attention.
    NATALIE: That doesn’t surprise me.
    Galen walks into the room and notices the coat that Deedee is wearing.
    GALEN: Where did you get the coat?
    DEEDEE: Moe gave it me because on the way home from the movies I started to shiver.
    Galen glares at Moe. Moe whimpers a little. Natalie takes Galen out of earshot.
    NATALIE: What’s your problem anyway?
    GALEN: I don’t like that Moe is always flirting with our daughter.
    NATALIE: Oh Galen grow up. He’s just being a good friend.
    GALEN: I think he wants more than to just be her friend. Do you see the way he looks at her? I’m going to set that young man straight about googling over my little girl.
    NATALIE: You will do nothing of the sort and if you dare you have me to deal with it got it.
    Galen sighs than leaves the house for awhile. All of sudden the doorbell rings. Natalie walks over and opens the door to find Moe’s mother Haidee standing on the other side.
    HAIDEE: Is my son here?
    NATALIE: Yes he is.
    Haidee and Natalie walk inside to find the trio sitting on the couch. Moe is sitting next to Deedee and his arm around the back of the couch. Haidee smiles a little.
    NATALIE: What are you smiling at?
    HAIDEE: Take a look at my son and your daughter.
    Natalie looks over at the couch than notices how cuddlely Deedee and Moe are.
    NATALIE: Yeah so. What about them?
    HAIDEE: Well I know that they are going to end up together someday.
    NATALIE: Huh? What makes you say that?
    HAIDEE: Well I know that my son has a major crush on your daughter and by the way your daughter flirts back I’m pretty that she likes him the same way.
    NATALIE: You’ve lost it completely Haidee. I mean I know Moe likes Deedee and she feels the same way about him but come on them ending up together is like pigs learning to fly because it just won’t happen.
    HAIDEE: We will just have to see if I’m right later on. I know that I am because mark my words someday they’ll end up getting married.
    Rooney yawns. Moe takes his arm away from Deedee just as Rooney turns towards them.
    ROONEY: I think I’m go to bed now.
    MOE: Yeah same here because I’m tired.
    NATALIE: That’s no surprise with that energy that you have all the time.
    Rooney walks to his room and Moe follows him.
    MOE: Where I am supposed to sleep?
    ROONEY: Out in the hallway.
    MOE: What?
    ROONEY: Take it easy Moe. I was just joking.
    MOE: I know that Roon. Where I am going to sleep though?
    ROONEY: There’s a sleeping bag in the closet.
    Moe walks over to the closet than opens it and takes Rooney’s sleeping bag out. They both fall asleep. A few hours later Moe opens his eyes than gets to his feet and heads to the bathroom. Moe comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later than heads back to Rooney’s bedroom but stops when he gets to Deedee’s bedroom. Deedee’s door is open a little so Moe tip-toes into her room and sits down on the chair close to her bed.
    MOE (thinking): She looks so sweet and innocent. I just want to kiss those sweet and inviting lips of hers. I wonder if she knows just how much her beautifulness teases with my emotions. Oh Deedee if you only knew just how special you are to me than I won’t have to keep these feelings lock up inside.
    Deedee smiles in her sleep.
    DEEDEE (in her sleep): Oh you are such cutie and I love you so much.
    MOE: I wonder who she’s dreaming about. Could it me? Nah that’s just silly she never feel that way about me plus I’m her brother’s best friend and liking me would be so wrong in so many ways.
    Moe gets to his feet than walks back to Rooney’s bedroom. Rooney opens his eyes and looks at Moe.
    ROONEY: Where did you go?
    MOE: The bathroom.
    ROONEY: What happen did you fall in?
    MOE: No I didn’t fall in.
    ROONEY: Well it doesn’t usually take that long to use the bathroom.
    MOE: I went outside for some fresh air.
    ~End of flashback~
    ROONEY: Did you really go outside for some fresh air that night?
    MOE: No I didn’t that was another lie.
    ROONEY: Where were you than?
    MOE: I stunk into your sister’s bedroom and watched her sleep.
    ROONEY: I hope that’s all you did.
    MOE: Of course it was but I did have a strong feeling to kiss her but I didn’t.
    GALEN: I’m sorry.
    MOE: For what?
    GALEN: Well when Deedee was younger I was protecting her and I didn’t want any guy hurting her.
    Moe looks at Galen
    MOE: I will never ever do anything to hurt her because your daughter means the world to me.
    Dakota looks at Moe.
    DAKOTA: When I am going to get a little cousin to play with?
    MOE: That would be for awhile Dakota.
    DAKOTA: Aw phooey.
    Moe busts out laughing. Dakota gets upset and leaves the room. Angel and Deedee are sitting outside on the steps when Dakota sudden appears. Dakota whimpers a little.
    ANGEL: What’s the matter little girl?
    DAKOTA: Not supposed to talk to strangers.
    Renee sudden appears.
    RENEE: They’re not strangers.
    DAKOTA: Who are they than?
    RENEE: The one with the pink hair is going to be your aunt.
    Dakota looks at Deedee than at her mother.
    DAKOTA: How is that possible?
    RENEE: She is your uncle’s fiancée.
    Dakota looks at Deedee again.
    DAKOTA: You’re marrying my Uncle Moe.
    DEEDEE: Um yeah I am and he never told me that he had a niece.
    RENEE: He doesn’t like to let his family life interfere with his music life.
    Dakota smiles a little than runs back inside to where Moe and Rooney are.
    MOE: Oh hey kiddo.
    DAKOTA: I met Deedee.
    MOE: That’s cool.
    DAKOTA: She’s really pretty Uncle Moe.
    Moe smiles a little.
    MOE: Yes I know that she is.
    Bindi sudden comes into the room and notices Dakota.
    BINDI: Who are you?
    DAKOTA: My name is Dakota Doodle.
    MOE: She’s my 3 year old niece Bindi.
    BINDI: Oh that’s cool.
    DAKOTA: (looks at Bindi) Who are you anyway?
    BINDI: I’m Angel’s younger sister.
    DAKOTA: How old are you?
    BINDI: I’m 8 years old.
    Robert comes back into the room.
    ROBERT: Come on Bindi because mom wants to talk to you.
    Bindi and Robert leave the room
    DAKOTA: Who was that little boy?
    MOE: That was Bindi’s twin brother Robert.
    DAKOTA: Oh cool.
    All of a sudden they hear a scream from outside.
    Haidee, Natalie and Ethan run outside. They look around and sees Angel kneeling beside Deedee. Natalie runs over to them.
    NATALIE: What happen Angel?
    ANGEL: I don’t know Miss Doodle. One minute we’re talking and the next she passed out.
    HAIDEE: Maybe she didn’t have enough water today because its’ really warm out.
    Deedee slowly opens her eyes.
    DEEDEE: It’s okay I’m fine. I think that the reason it happen was because it’s so warm out.
    Natalie hugs Deedee.
    NATALIE: Oh honey I was so worried about you.
    DEEDEE: Mother stop it because I told you that I’m fine.
    Natalie and Haidee walk back inside to where everyone else is.
    ROONEY: What happen mom?
    NATALIE: Your sister fainted.
    MOE: What? Is she okay?
    NATALIE: Come down Moe. She’s just fine.
    MOE: Why did she faint?
    NATALIE: They have been outside most of the day and it’s really warm out there.
    MOE: Oh I see. Are you sure she’s okay?
    HAIDEE: Yes she’s alright so stop flipping out.
    MOE: I can’t help it because if I lost her than I’d lose my mind.
    NATALIE: Wow I had no idea your son was so deep with his feelings.
    HAIDEE: He gets it from his father.
    NATALIE: I didn’t know Ethan was that deep with his feelings.
    HAIDEE: Oh believe me he is that’s what made me fall in love with him.
    MOE: Really mom?
    HAIDEE: Yeah really Moe.
    MOE: Oh well now I feel bad about this romantic side of me.
    NATALIE: Why is that Moe?
    MOE: Your daughter doesn’t know about my romantic side because I haven’t told or showed her yet.
    HAIDEE: Don’t worry son because you can tell her on your honeymoon.
    NATALIE: Where are planning to go for your honeymoon?
    MOE: Paris, France.
    Natalie’s and Haidee’s mouths drop open.
    HAIDEE: Wow. You are romantic.
    MOE: I got to thinking what better place to let my true side out than in the most romantic city in the world.
    Moe gets a piece of paper and pencil than starts writing something. Rooney looks at Moe.
    ROONEY: What are you writing?
    MOE: I’m writing a poem for your sister.
    Rooney walks over to him and sits down next to Moe.
    ROONEY: How many lines do you have so far?
    MOE: Four.
    ROONEY: Can I see it so far?
    MOE (nods his head and he passes the piece of paper to Rooney): Yeah sure you can.
    Rooney looks at the poem and his eyes widen from shock.
    ROONEY: Wow this is really deep and romantic.
    MOE: I know that and it’s exactly how I feel about her.
    ROONEY: Well I think that you should read this to her at the wedding.
    MOE: Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
    Haidee walks over to Moe.
    HAIDEE: Can I see it son?
    MOE: Yeah sure mom.
    Moe hands the piece of paper to his mother and she reads it. Bindi and Robert sudden appear.
    ROBERT: Should we gave them the message?
    BINDI: Yeah I think we should otherwise our sister and her best friend will get mad at us.
    Moe and Rooney look at the twins.
    ROONEY: What are the two of you talking about?
    BINDI: We have a message from Deedee and Angel.
    MOE: Oh. What is it?
    ROBERT: They wanted us to tell you that they love you with all their hearts.
    Bindi and Robert leave. Moe sits down and lets out a long sigh.
    ROONEY: What’s wrong?
    MOE: I just want to go outside so that I can pull your sister into my arms and kiss her.
    ROONEY: Yeah I want to do that to Angel but sadly we can’t see them until the wedding tomorrow.
    Moe gets to his feet and goes off to finish his poem for Deedee.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Chapter 6
    The Wedding

The day went by just like that and now it’s time for the wedding. Rooney comes into Doodlebop Central to find Moe pacing back and forth.
    ROONEY: Are you okay Moe?
    MOE: No I’m a nervous wreck because I’m scared about marrying your sister.
    ROONEY: Well I’m scared about marrying Angel too.
    MOE: Have you come up with your vows for Angel yet?
    ROONEY: No I haven’t and I was hoping that you could help me out with them.
    MOE: You could use some of what you said to me yesterday when I asked you how you felt about her.
    ROONEY: Okay than.
    MOE: I can’t wait to see your sister today because these last few hours without her have been like a living nightmare.
    Rooney gets a piece of paper and pencil than starts writing. Moe sighs than takes a piece of paper out of his pocket. Rooney looks up from his writing.
    ROONEY: Is that poem that you wrote for my sister?
    MOE: Yeah it is and it’s also finished.
    ROONEY: May I read it?
    Moe passes the piece of paper to Rooney and he reads it than looks at his best friend.
    MOE: What do you think of it? Do you think that she will like it?
    ROONEY: It’s really deep and romantic just like you. She’s going to love it because you wrote it from your heart.
    Moe smiles a little. Terri and Viv sudden appear.
    VIV: Are you ready to get married guys?
    MOE: Sort of.
    ~Meanwhile in another part of Doodlebop Central~
    Angel is sitting at a desk writing something on a piece of paper when Deedee comes in.
    DEEDEE: What are you doing Angel?
    ANGEL: I’m writing my vows.
    DEEDEE: Oh I see. I wrote mine ages ago.
    ANGEL: Do you want to read them?
    Deedee nods her head. Angel sighs than passes Deedee her vows. Deedee reads them.
    DEEDEE: Oh Angel. This is so sweet.
    ANGEL: Yeah I know. It was really hard writing it so I hope your brother likes them.
    DEEDEE: I know he will because you wrote it with all the love you have for him.
    ANGEL: Can I see your vows for Moe?
    DEEDEE: No you can’t because I don’t want anyone to see them.
    ANGEL: Oh come on Dee. I let you see my vows so it’s fair that you let me see yours.
    Deedee walks over to her vanity than takes a piece of paper and passes it to Angel. Angel reads the piece of paper.
    DEEDEE: See I told you they weren’t very good.
    ANGEL: That’s not true. It’s beautiful and it really tells how much he means to you.
    Natalie and Terri walk into the room.
    TERRI: Are you two going to get ready for the wedding?
    DEEDEE: I don’t know if I want to go through with this because I’ve got butterflies in my stomach.
    ANGEL: Yeah same here.
    NATALIE: That will go away girls and you are about to marry the men of your dreams.
    ANGEL (giggles like a little girl): I can’t wait to see them. They are going to look really cute especially Rooney.
    DEEDEE: No Moe will.
    ANGEL: Okay Dee let’s not fight on our wedding day because this is supposed to be the most special day of our lives.
    DEEDEE: Yeah you are right about that Angel.
    NATALIE (in a whisper): Oh it will be special for you my darling daughter.
    TERRI (in a whisper): Why did you say that?
    Natalie looks at Terri than whispers to her.
    NATALIE (whispers): Moe wrote special vows for her.
    TERRI (whispers): What do you mean?
    NATALIE (whispers): He wrote his vows as a poem.
    TERRI (whispers): Wow that’s sounds really cute.
    NATALIE (whispers): His mother told me yesterday that he is a hopeless romantic just like his father but he hasn’t told Deedee yet.
    TERRI (whispers): Why not?
    NATALIE (whispers): He wanted to wait until the perfect moment which he decided would be on their honeymoon.
    TERRI (whispers): Where are they going for their honeymoon?
    NATALIE (whispers): Paris, France.
    Haidee walks into the room.
    HAIDEE (whispers): My son speaks fluently French.
    NATALIE (whispers): He does? How?
    HAIDEE (whispers): Ethan is French so when Moe was younger my husband taught him how to speak French just in case it ever came in handy one day.
    Deedee and Angel look at Haidee.
    ANGEL: Who are you?
    HAIDEE: I’m Moe’s mother Haidee.
    DEEDEE: Wow. I knew that his sisters and niece were here but I didn’t know his mother was here.
    Jamie walks into the room with a scared look on her face.
    NATALIE: What’s the matter Jamie?
    JAMIE: Well let’s just put this way…um…my brother is missing.
    HAIDEE: What? Why did he go?
    JAMIE: If I knew that mom I won’t be here telling you that he’s missing.
    HAIDEE: Like father like son.
    TERRI: Why did you say that?
    HAIDEE: I said that because he’s got cold feet and the same thing happen on my wedding day.
    Jamie looks at her mother.
    JAMIE: You mean dad went missing?
    HAIDEE: That’s exactly what I mean. You’re father likes hiding on me and your brother is the splitting image of his father. He got the romantic strike and the hiding strike too.
    JAMIE: We have to find him.
    Deedee sudden realizes that they are talking about Moe.
    DEEDEE: I agree with you on that one. If we don’t than I can’t marry him.
    Deedee starts to crying and Angel hugs her.
    ANGEL: Don’t worry about it. We will find him because don’t we always?
    DEEDEE: Yeah we do but every time he hides like this it worries me so much. I keep thinking what if something bad happens to him or that I won’t see him again.
    Dakota and Renee appear.
    RENEE: Don’t worry Deedee. I will find my brother.
    DAKOTA: Can I come too mommy?
    RENEE: No I want you to say here with everyone else.
    DAKOTA: Okay mommy.
    Renee takes off to look for Moe. A young girl comes up to Renee.
    YOUNG GIRL: Are you looking for someone?
    RENEE: Yeah I’m looking for my younger brother.
    YOUNG GIRL: How old is your younger brother?
    RENEE: He’s 25 years old. He has messy orange hair with green eyes and he’s 5 feet 7 inches.
    YOUNG GIRL: Does he have a name?
    RENEE: Yes he does and it’s Moe.
    YOUNG GIRL: You mean Moe Doodle?
    RENEE: Yeah that’s who I mean.
    YOUNG GIRL: Wow that’s so cool that he’s your younger brother.
    RENEE: Yeah whatever. Have you seen him?
    YOUNG GIRL: No I haven’t sorry.
    Renee sighs than continues on her way. Jamie sudden appears.
    RENEE: What are you doing here?
    JAMIE: Rooney has an idea where our brother could be.
    RENEE: Where’s that?
    JAMIE: In a rose garden where they stop on their way to their concert on Deedee’s and Angel’s birthday three years ago.
    Renee smiles than goes to the rose garden and stops and sees Moe sitting on a rock by a bunch of rose bushes. Renee walks over and joins her brother.
    MOE: What are you doing here?
    RENEE: I came to get you because you have a wedding to attend.
    MOE: Well I’m not going.
    RENEE: Why? Don’t you want to marry your best friend’s sister?
    MOE: Yes I want to marry her but I’m scared.
    RENEE: It’s okay to be scared but you can’t just take off and not show up for your wedding to her because that would break her heart.
    MOE: Yeah you’re right and I won’t want to do that because I love her with all my heart.
    RENEE: Alright than come back with me.
    Moe and Renee walk back to Doodlebop Central. Haidee runs over and hugs Moe. Moe rolls his eyes.
    MOE: Stop it mom.
    HAIDEE (lets go of her son): Sorry Moe. I just got really worried.
    MOE: Mom you really have to stop worrying so much about me because I’m a big boy now.
    NATALIE: Your mother told us that you speak French.
    MOE: Yeah I do.
    NATALIE: Would you say something in French than?
    MOE: Viens se que Mai MOI vouloir toujours être y pour votre fille
    NATALIE: What did you say?
    MOE: I said come what may I will always be there for your daughter.
    NATALIE: Oh that’s so sweet Moe.
    MOE: Yeah I know and I meant every word of it.
    Natalie smiles and gives Moe a hug. Galen walks into the room than looks at Rooney and Moe.
    GALEN: It’s time to go marry the women of your dreams guys.
    Rooney and Moe take deep breaths at the same time.
    MOE: We have to get ready first.
    GALEN: Okay than hurry up because you don’t want to keep them waiting too long.
    Moe and Rooney run off to change. They come back a few minutes later. Rooney is wearing a blue tux and Moe is wearing an orange tux.
    NATALIE: Wow you two look very handsome.
    ROONEY: Thanks mom.
    Haidee takes out her camera.
    HAIDEE: Get close because I want to take a picture.
    MOE: Oh mom.
    Rooney smiles than pulls Moe close to him and they put their arms around each other.
    HAIDEE: Okay smile and say cheese.
    Rooney and Moe smile. Haidee takes their picture. Rooney and Moe run off to the beach where the wedding is being held. Deedee and Angel are already there with Angel’s family. Angel is wearing a white wedding dress and she is holding pink roses. Deedee is wearing a pink wedding dress and she is holding white roses. Moe and Rooney walk up to the front where the reverend is. Bindi starts walking down the isle throwing flowers left and right. Robert starts walking down the isle holding a pillow with four rings on it. Then Angel's cousins Jason and Brenda walk down the isle and Angel's other cousins Kirk and Marlee walk down the isle and then the Brenda and her deaf sister Marlee stands next to their cousin Viv and Jason and Kirk stands next to their cousin JD. Angel and Deedee start walking down the isle. Grandpa Doodle is walking Deedee down the isle and Angel’s mother Terri is walking her down the isle. Moe and Rooney smile just as the girls reach them. Deedee stands beside Moe and Angel stands beside Rooney. The reverend looks at them.

My 100th Post.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

REVEREND MANDEL: We are gathered here today to join these four lovely people together in holy matrimony.
    Terri looks at Natalie.
    TERRI: Who was the one that found this guy?
    NATALIE: My daughter Charlie did.
    TERRI: Well no offense but he seems a little loony.
    Natalie chuckles a little.
    NATALIE: Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking too.
    REVEREND MANDEL: (looks at Deedee): Do you Deedee take Moe to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health. For richer or poorer till death do you part?
    DEEDEE: I do.
    Reverend Mandel turns to Moe.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Do you Moe take this beautiful lady named Deedee to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health. For richer or poorer to till death do you part?
    MOE: I do.
    Reverend Mandel looks at Angel.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Do you Angel take Rooney to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health. For richer or poorer till death do you part?
    ANGEL: I do.
    Reverend Mandel smiles than turns to Rooney.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Do you Rooney take Angel to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health. For richer or poorer till death do you part?
    ROONEY: I do.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Now it’s time for the exchange for vows. Who wants to go first?
    MOE: I will Reverend Mandel because I wrote vows in the form of a poem.
    Deedee looks at Moe.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Alright let’s hear this poem.
    MOE: We have a special kind of love that can't be explained. It makes me feel like I have never felt before. I know in my heart that without you I'd be miserable. You are my everything. I love you more than life itself. You are my light and hope it’s strange that you make me feel this way. You are my inspiration. I'll be yours forever. Each day my heart grows to love you more. I'll love you for all eternity. Without you I'd be lost and lonely. I would go into a deep depression without you in my life. I'd never ever think of breaking your heart. If I did I'd never forgive myself. I know that our love will conquer anything. My world has been so much better since I met you. You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. My heart is telling me that you are the one. I believe it because a heart is never wrong. My heart is also saying that we are meant to be. It makes me happy when you say how much you care for me. I know that we will be together forever no matter what life throws our way. Because true love conquers all. I'm never ever going to leave you. It would break my heart so much. My heart and soul are yours for eternity.
    Deedee’s mouth drops open in shock.
    REVEREND MANDEL: That was a lovely poem Moe. Are you going to read your vows now Deedee?
    DEEDEE: Moe, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was beginning to think I would never find someone to love but than you came into my life and all that changed. I sometimes wonder how I ever end up being so lucky to have someone like you. You are everything to me and I love you so much.
    Moe smiles a little.
    Reverend Mandel turns Rooney.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Are you ready to read your vows?
    Rooney nod his head.
    ROONEY: Angel, before I met you I was lost when it came to love. You are truly an angel from above just for me. I loved you from the first day we met and over those years that love has only grown stronger to the point where I be lost if I lost you. I love you with all my heart and soul.
    ANGEL: Rooney, I sometimes wonder how I ever end up with someone like you in my life. You have shown me so much and I won't change any of the times we had for the world. I love you from now and always.
    REVEREND MANDEL: Could I have the rings now?
    Bindi grins than gives her twin brother a nudge. Robert comes up to Reverend Mandel and he takes the rings.
    REVEREND MANDEL: (passes one of the rings to Moe): I want to put this on Deedee’s ring finger and repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed.
    MOE (sighs than puts the ring on Deedee’s ring finger): With this ring I thee wed.
    Haidee starts to sob. Ethan puts his arms around his sobbing wife. Reverend Mandel gives another one of the rings to Deedee.
    REVEREND MANDEL: I want you to place this on Moe’s ring finger and repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed.
    DEEDEE (nods her head than places the ring on Moe’s ring finger): With this ring I thee wed.
    Reverend Mandel takes one of the last rings than passes it to Rooney.
    REVEREND MANDEL: I would like you to do the same thing Moe and Deedee did with this ring.
    ROONEY: (puts the ring on Angel’s ring finger): With this ring I thee wed.
    Angel takes the last ring and places it on Rooney’s ring finger.
    ANGEL (smiles): With this ring I thee wed.
    REVEREND MANDEL: I know pounce the four husbands and wives so guys you may now kiss your brides.
    Moe smiles than pulls Deedee close and kisses her. Rooney does the same to Angel. A few minutes later they all break apart. Moe looks at Angel.
    MOE: I was wondering a couple of things?
    ANGEL: Well I’m listening.
    MOE: Why did your mother walk you down the isle? Where’s your father?
    Angel sighs deeply than she starts crying and she runs away. Rooney glares at Moe.
    ROONEY: Nice going now look what you did.
    Rooney runs after Angel and catches up to her than pulls her into his arms.
    ANGEL (between sobs): I miss him so much.
    ROONEY: It’s okay. I’d really like to know what happen to him but it’s up to if you want to tell me or not.
    ANGEL: He got killed when I was 16 years old.
    ROONEY: Oh I see. You don’t have to tell me the reason because that’s totally up to you.
    Angel sighs.
    ANGEL: My father died from getting a stingray's barbed tail pierced in his heart.
    ROONEY: Ow that’s sounds painful.
    ANGEL: Everyone believes that he died instantly.
    Angel’s eyes fill with tears again. Rooney pulls her close and holds her tight.
    ROONEY: Just let it out because believe it or not crying will make you strong.
    Angel looks up at Rooney.
    ANGEL: Who told you that?
    ROONEY: My grandmother did before she passed away from a heart attack.
    ANGEL: How long ago did she pass away?
    ROONEY: A year before I met you. Deedee and I were really close with her. She was a very wonderful lady and she loved everyone.
    ANGEL: Wow that must have been tough on you and your sister.
    ROONEY: Yeah it was. She’s your sister now too.
    ANGEL: That’s so cool and don’t forget that your best friend is now your brother.
    ROONEY: I didn’t think that would ever happen but I guess if I had been a little more alert when I was younger than I would have seen the chemistry between them just like Moe’s mother.
    ANGEL: What do you mean?
    ROONEY: My mother and Moe’s mother knew a long time ago that Moe will end up marrying Deedee in the future.
    ANGEL: How did they know that?
    ROONEY: From the way they always acted around each other.
    Angel sighs than looks up at the sky.
    ANGEL: Do you think they are both up there watching over us?
    ROONEY: Yeah I think so.
    ANGEL: Do you think that they are happy for us?
    ROONEY: Oh they are probably very happy.
    Angel and Rooney walk to the where the others are hand in hand. Deedee sighs than sits on a rock. Moe sits down next to her.
    MOE: What’s wrong my darling?
    DEEDEE: There’s nothing wrong and don’t call me that ever again.
    Moe pulls Deedee close but she pulls away. Deedee lets out a long sigh.
    MOE: Come on Dee. I know that there’s something wrong so please tell me?
    DEEDEE: I just wish that my grandmother could have seen me walk down the isle but she can’t because she passed away four years ago.
    Moe sighs than pulls Deedee close.
    MOE: I’m sure that she’s looking down on you and is very happy that you have someone to look after your every needs.
    Deedee smiles a little than hugs Moe.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Chapter 7
    Angel’s and Rooney’s Wedding Dance

They gang are at the reception now. Angel is sitting by the wall. Rooney comes over and sits next to his wife. Angel looks at Rooney than looks away.
    ROONEY: What’s wrong now?
    ANGEL: I still miss my father.
    Rooney pulls Angel close and hugs her. Deedee is watching them from a distance and lets out a long sigh. Moe walks up behind Deedee and pulls her into his embrace.
    DEEDEE: Where did you come from?
    MOE: My mother of course.
    DEEDEE: That’s not what I meant Moe.
    MOE: I know that and I came from the other side of the room.
    DEEDEE: Oh I see.
    Moe knows Deedee so well now that he can tell when something is bugging her.
    MOE: Is everything okay?
    DEEDEE: Yeah everything is just fine.
    MOE: Are you sure?
    DEEDEE (tears starts to fall from her eyes): Okay you got me because everything isn’t fine.
    MOE: What’s bothering you?
    DEEDEE: I wish that my grandmother could have been here to see me get married.
    MOE: Where is she?
    Deedee sighs and points up to the sky.
    DEEDEE: Up there.
    Moe gasps.
    MOE: Oh I’m so sorry for asking about her.
    DEEDEE: It’s okay because I should have told you.
    Moe kisses Deedee on the forehead.
    MOE: I love you so much Deedee Doodle. You know that right?
    Deedee nodes her head.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know and I love you too Moe Doodle.
    Angel gets to her feet but Rooney pulls her onto his lap just as a slow song comes on.
    ROONEY: Would you like to dance with me?
    ANGEL: Yeah of course I would.
    Angel jumps off Rooney’s lap. Rooney takes Angel’s hand and leads her onto the dance floor. Angel lays her head on Rooney’s shoulder and Rooney puts his arms around Angel. They start slow dancing. Deedee is watching them. A few minutes later the song is over and Angel walks up to the stage that is there. Angel takes the microphone.
    ANGEL: Can I get everyone one’s attention? I want to sing a very special song to my husband.
    ROONEY: Well than let’s hear it sweetie.
    ANGEL (singing): (instrumental break) Every night in my dreams I see you. I feel you. That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on. Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never go till we're one. Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on. Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on. (instrumental break) You're here, there's nothing I fear, And I know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmm.
    Angel puts the microphone back and joins Rooney again.
    ROONEY: That’s so beautiful Angel.
    ANGEL: Thanks Roon.
    Rooney walks up to the stage and takes the same microphone that Angel was using.
    ROONEY: I would like to sing a very special song to my wife.
    ANGEL: Oh really. I just loved it when you sing.
    ROONEY (singing): Remember when, we never needed each other The best of friends like Sister and Brother We understood, we'd never be, Alone. Those days are gone, and I want you so much The night is long and I need your touch Don't know what to say I never meant to feel this way Don't want to be Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? I hear your voice And I start to tremble Brings back the child that, I resemble. I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends Don't want to be, Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? [Bridge:] Oh I want to say this right And it has to be tonight Just need you to know, oh yeah. I don't want to live this life I don't want to say goodbye With you I wanna spend The rest of my life. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time Everything's changed, we never knew. How did I fall, in love, with you?
    Rooney sets the microphone back than goes to where Angel is standing.
    ANGEL: That was a really nice song.
    Rooney smiles than pulls Angel into his arms and kisses her passionately.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Chapter 8
    Deedee’s and Moe’s Wedding Dance

Deedee looks at Moe just as a slow song comes on. Deedee smiles a little. Moe gets to his feet and pulls Deedee up than they walk onto the dance floor. Deedee wraps her arms around Moe’s neck and lays her head on his shoulder. Moe wraps his arms around Deedee’s waist and they start dancing. A few minutes later the song is over and they go back to where they were. Moe looks at Deedee.
    MOE: I’ve been doing something thinking.
    DEEDEE: Oh really. Do you need to sit down?
    MOE: No I don’t need to sit down and stop acting silly that’s what I do.
    DEEDEE: Okay sorry. What would thinking about?
    MOE: I was thinking that we should sing a duet together.
    DEEDEE: What song should we sing?
    MOE: I put a lot of thought and I think that we should sing From The Moment On.
    DEEDEE: That’s sounds good to me.
    Moe gets to his feet than helps Deedee to hers and they walk onto the stage. Deedee takes a microphone and than passes another one to Moe.
    MOE: Hello everyone. Deedee and I are going to sing a duet together.
    DEEDEE (singing): I do swear that I’ll always be there. I’d give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart. (instrumental break) From this moment life has begun
    MOE (singing): From this moment you are the one
    DEEDEE (singing): Right beside you
    BOTH (singing): Is where I belong From this moment
    DEEDEE (singing): on
    MOE (singing): From this moment I have been blessed
    DEEDEE (singing): I live only for your happiness
    MOE (singing): And for your love
    BOTH (singing): I'd give my last breath From this moment on
    DEEDEE (singing): I give my hand to you with all my heart
    MOE (singing): Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
    BOTH (singing): You and I will never be apart My dreams came true because of you
    DEEDEE (singing): From this moment
    BOTH (singing): as long as I live I will love you, I promise you this There is nothing I wouldn't give From this moment on Ho-oh-oh-oh (instrumental break)
    DEEDEE (singing): You're the reason I believe in love
    MOE (singing): And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
    BOTH (singing): All we need is just the two of us My dreams came true because of you From this moment as long as I live I will love you, I promise you this There is nothing I wouldn't give From this moment
    DEEDEE (singing): I will love you
    MOE (singing): I will love you
    DEEDEE (singing): as long as I live
    BOTH (singing): From this moment
    DEEDEE (singing): on
    MOE (singing): on
    DEEDEE (singing): Mmmmmmm
    BOTH (singing): Mmmmmmmmmmmm
    They smile at each other than Deedee gets off the stage. Angel walks over to Deedee.
    DEEDEE: What did you think?
    ANGEL: Your voices really blend together.
    MOE: Could I get everyone’s attention again? I would like sing another song for my beautiful wife whom I love with all my heart.
    DEEDEE: Okay you stop buttering me up now Moe.
    Moe smiles a little.
    MOE: (singing): Remember when, we never needed each other The best of friends like Sister and Brother We understood, we'd never be, Alone. Those days are gone, and I want you so much The night is long and I need your touch Don't know what to say I never meant to feel this way Don't want to be Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? I hear your voice And I start to tremble Brings back the child that, I resemble. I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends Don't want to be, Alone tonight. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did Ifallinlove with you? [Bridge:] Oh I want to say this right And it has to be tonight Just need you to know, oh yeah. I don't want to live this life I don't want to say goodbye With you I wanna spend The rest of my life. [chorus:] What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time What did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you? What can I do, to make you mine Falling so hard so fast this time Everything's changed, we never knew. How did I fall, in love, with you?
    Moe puts the microphone back than joins Deedee again. Deedee kisses Moe. A few minutes later they break apart. Rooney comes over.
    ROONEY: Why did you kiss him like that?
    MOE: Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
    DEEDEE: I just felt like it and you did such great job on that song for me.
    Moe pulls Deedee close and wraps his arms around her.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Chapter 9
    The Wedding Reception

Moe walks over to the CD player and turns it on just as his whole family walks in. Haidee walks over to Moe and hugs him.
    MOE: Mother cut it out.
    Deedee starts giggling. Moe glares at Deedee. Deedee stops giggling and whimpers. Moe chuckles a little than walks over to his wife and pulls her close.
    HAIDEE (looks at Deedee): Welcome to the family Deedee.
    Dakota comes running in.
    MOE: Wow Dakota. Where’s the fire?
    DAKOTA: No fire here I just wanted to see everyone.
    Renee looks at Dakota.
    RENEE: It’s way past your bedtime young lady.
    DAKOTA: Awe mother can’t I stay up a little longer because I want to hang out with my Aunt Deedee.
    DEEDEE: Hmm…Aunt Deedee. I like the sound of that.
    Moe smiles than messes up Dakota’s hair.
    DAKOTA: Uncle Moe I just washed my hair.
    Rooney busts out laughing.
    MOE: Oops sorry kiddo.
    ROONEY: Yeah sure you are.
    MOE: Don’t you start Roon.
    Rooney rolls his eyes and walks in the other direction. Moe shakes his head and turns up the CD player.
    DAKOTA: Uncle Moe, could you do some breakdancing?
    MOE: Yeah sure I can.
    Dakota smiles a little. Moe starts doing his breakdancing. Rooney’s and Deedee’s family sudden appear. Natalie looks at Moe than looks at Haidee.
    HAIDEE: What?
    NATALIE: Since when does your son know how to breakdance?
    HAIDEE: When he was 16 years old he asked to take breakdancing lessons so we enroll him right away.
    NATALIE: Wow he’s really good.
    Deedee sighs than sits on a bench by the wall. Rooney walks over and joins his sister.
    ROONEY: What’s wrong sis? Aren’t you happy that you are married to my best friend now?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I am, but don’t get me wrong because he’s everything to me.
    ROONEY: I feel a but coming on.
    DEEDEE: But I know he’s hiding something from me and I just wished he’d tell me.
    ROONEY: Oh well I’m sure he’ll tell you when he’s ready.
    DEEDEE: Do you happen to know what he’s hiding from me?
    ROONEY: Yes I do know but I can’t tell you because he’d get mad at me.
    Moe stops breakdancing and sits down against the wall. Haidee joins her son.
    MOE: Hi mom.
    HAIDEE: What’s wrong son?
    MOE: I don’t like keeping the secret of my romantic side from Deedee. I just want to tell her about it but I made a promise that I won’t let my true side come out until our honeymoon.
    HAIDEE: Well trust me it will be worth it.
    MOE: Could you find out something for me?
    HAIDEE: Yeah sure. What is it?
    MOE: Would find out if she actually likes that romantic stuff? I just need to know because I won’t want to go through all the trouble and than feel like a fool.
    HAIDEE: Yeah I could do that.
    MOE: Thanks a lot mom.
    Haidee smiles than walks over to Rooney and Deedee.
    ROONEY: Can I help you?
    HAIDEE: I would like to talk my daughter-in-law alone please.
    Rooney smiles than gets up and goes to where Angel is.
    DEEDEE (looks at Haidee): What did you want to talk to me about?
    HAIDEE (sits down next to Deedee): I was just wondering how you feel about all that romantic mushy stuff. For example candlelit dinners for two. Long walks on the beach hand in hand at moonlight and slow dancing cheek to cheek.
    DEEDEE: Well um…I don’t know because nobody has ever been that romantic around me but it sounds so beautiful. I would love it if someone would do all that stuff with me.
    HAIDEE: Thanks that’s need to know.
    DEEDEE: Why did you want to know all that?
    HAIDEE: I can’t tell you it’s secret but it will all be revealed very soon.
    Deedee sighs. Haidee gets to her feet and goes back to where Moe is standing.
    MOE: What did she say?
    HAIDEE: She said that nobody has ever been that romantic around her but it sounds so beautiful. She would love it if someone would do all the stuff with her.
    MOE: What stuff did you tell her anyway?
    HAIDEE: Um… candlelit dinners for two. Long walks on the beach hand in hand at moonlight and slow dancing cheek to cheek.
    MOE: Oh thanks for the ideas. I might just use them.
    Haidee smiles than looks around.
    HAIDEE: I wonder where your father is.
    MOE: Yeah I was wondering that exact same thing.
    Ethan and Galen walk into the room together.
    HAIDEE: Where have the two of you been?
    GALEN: We would outside talking.
    MOE: About what?
    ETHAN: Oh nothing important.
    Bindi and Robert sudden appear with Viv. Haidee looks at them and so does Galen.
    GALEN: Who are you three?
    BINDI: I’m Bindi Sue Skye. This is my twin brother Robert Clarence Skye.
    VIV: I’m their older sister Vivian Skye but just call me Viv.
    HAIDEE: Are you Angel’s siblings?
    VIV: Yes we are.
    JD: Has anyone seen mom?
    BINDI: Nope I haven’t.
    ROBERT: Me neither.
    JD: I’ve been looking for her but I can’t find her anywhere.
    Terri walks into the room and JD looks at her.
    TERRI: Hi everyone.
    JD: Where have you been mom?
    TERRI: I just decided to go for a walk.
    VIV: Is everything okay mom?
    TERRI: Yes everything is fine.
    Galen walks over to Terri.
    GALEN: Hi I’m Galen Doodle. I’m Rooney’s and Deedee’s father.
    TERRI: I’m Terri Skye. I’m Angel’s mother.
    GALEN: Oh well it’s nice to meet you Terri.
    TERRI: It’s nice to meet you too.
    Bindi walks over to her mother.
    BINDI: Are you sure everything is okay mom? You just don’t seem yourself today.
    TERRI: Umm…I just have a lot on my mind today.
    JD and Viv walk over to their mother too.
    VIV (looks at Bindi): Could you go please? Your brother and I want to talk to mom alone.
    Bindi sighs goes off to find her twin brother. Viv and JD sit down next to their mother.
    JD: Today is supposed to be a happy day because Angel is married to Rooney now. Are you happy about that mom?
    TERRI: Yes I am.
    VIV: Why are you so upset than?
    TERRI: It was such a beautiful wedding. It just reminded me of my wedding to your father.
    VIV: Oh I see what this all about now. You still miss dad.
    TERRI: Yeah I do a lot.
    JD: Well just remember mom he’s up there looking down at us in love.
    Terri smiles a little.
    TERRI: Yeah I know but it’s the same as seeing him everyday.
    All of a sudden two elder women come into the room. Moe looks at them.
    MOE: Grandma. Cousin Kiley.
    Haidee looks at the two ladies.
    HAIDEE: Why are you just arriving now?
    MILEY: There was a hurricane in New York and our plane flight got cancelled.
    Ethan smiles a little. Miley and Kiley give Moe a great big hug. Deedee looks at Miley than Kiley and than at Moe.
    DEEDEE: Who are they Moe?
    MOE (smiles): The one on my right is my grandmother. Her name is Miley and the one on my left is my grandmother’s twin sister Kiley.
    DEEDEE: Wow it’s so hard to tell them apart because they so much alike.
    MILEY (smiles): You must be the lucky lady that married my grandson.
    DEEDEE: Yes that’s me.
    MOE: This is my wife and my best friend’s sister Deedee Doodle.
    MILEY AND KILEY: It’s nice to meet you Deedee.
    DEEDEE: Wow that was just a bit a freaky.
    MOE: Yeah I agree completely with you on that one.
    Terri lets out a long sigh. Angel is across the room sitting on Rooney’s lap and she notices her mother’s unhappy mood.
    ANGEL: I’ll be right back Roon. I’m going to go see why my mother is so unhappy.
    Rooney nods his head and Angel gets up than starts walking towards her mother. Terri sees her coming than gets to her feet and runs off. Angel goes to run after her mother but Viv and JD stop her.
    JD: Angel don’t’ go after her this time. She needs to be alone right now.
    ANGEL What’s wrong with her?
    VIV: I think it’s best that she tell you what’s going on but it will have to be on her own time.
    Angel turns around and sits on the floor than starts bawling. Deedee walks over to Angel.
    DEEDEE: Why are you upset Angel?
    ANGEL: I noticed that my mother was upset so I was going to see what is wrong with her than when she saw me coming she got up and ran away.
    DEEDEE: Oh I see. Well I’m sure there’s a good reason why she ran away when she saw you coming.
    ANGEL (crying): Dee, I don't want Rooney to see me like this.
    DEEDEE: He has seen you cry before?
    ANGEL (crying): Well yeah he has but not like this though. Dee, your my best friend can you please not let Rooney see me like this because I am afraid of what he might say.
    DEEDEE: I promise I won't let him see you like this.
    ANGEL: Thanks, Dee.
    DEEDEE: You're welcome, Angel.
    Angel gets to her feet and hugs Deedee. Terri is walking around outside than she sits down on a bench and looks up at the sky.
    TERRI: Why? Why did you have to be taken away from me? I know that I should’ve let go of you all those years ago but everything reminds me of you especially when I look at Angel because she's the split image of you. How do I let go of someone who has shown me so much?
    Steve is watching from heaven than gets to his feet and goes to God.
    STEVE: Could I have minute of your time?
    GOD: Yeah sure you can.
    STEVE: I’ve been keeping an eye on my family over the years. They all miss me tons especially my wife. She’s in so much pain and I can’t bare to see her like that anymore. Is there anything I can do to take the pain away?
    GOD: You could enter her dreams and help her that way.
    STEVE: How do I do that?
    GOD: Tonight when she goes to sleep just concentrate on her dreams than you will be able to enter them.
    STEVE: Thanks for your help.
    GOD: That’s what I’m here for.
    STEVE: I just have one question for you.
    GOD: Okay ask away.
    STEVE: Why did I have to die?
    GOD: It was your time Stephen Robert Skye.
    STEVE: Why did it have to be my time than? Why couldn’t I stay with my family?
    GOD: That’s just the way it works.
    Steve lets out a long sigh. The hours pass and now later on in the day. Angel and Rooney are sleeping. Moe and Deedee are sleeping too. Terri is also sleeping and dreaming at the same time.
    TERRI: This is so strange and seems so familiar to me.
    STEVE: Well I hope it does because it’s the exact place where we met all those years ago when you came to the Australia Zoo as a tourist.
    Terri gasps and turns around and sees her dead husband standing behind her.
    TERRI: How are you in my dream?
    STEVE: I had a little help from God.
    TERRI: Why would want to invade my dreams?
    STEVE: I’ve been watching you and our children since I passed away. I have noticed that you’ve been hiding your feelings about my death from our children and I know that you are in pain.
    TERRI (starts crying): It’s just not fair. I miss you so much.
    Steve concentrates all his energy so that he’s not transplant than walks over and pulls Terri close to him. Terri gasps again.
    TERRI: I’ve missed this too.
    STEVE: Yeah I know so have I but Terri you need to move on. You can’t let my death take control of you. I love you don’t forget that but I don’t want you moping over me for the rest of your life. I want you to be happy.
    TERRI: How can I be happy when you’re not with me anymore?
    STEVE: You have to be strong for our children especially Bindi and Robert because they are still young.
    TERRI (between sobs): Is there anyway that you can stay with me?
    STEVE: I wish there was but sadly I can’t.
    TERRI: Okay I understand.
    STEVE: Whenever you find yourself missing me just remember that I’m in your heart now and for always until we meet again.
    TERRI: I know that Stephen but I’m still going to miss you.
    STEVE: Yeah I know you will and I will too. Just promise that you won’t let the feelings you still have for me get the better of you.
    TERRI: I promise Stephen.
    Steve lets go of Terri than picks up a red rose close by them.
    STEVE (passes the rose to Terri): I want you to keep this rose as a reminder of my love for you and the special thing about this that it will never die as long as you live.
    TERRI: Thanks.
    STEVE: I have to go now but remember what we talked about and that I love you.
    TERRI: Yeah I’ll remember and I love you too.
    STEVE: Good-bye my sweet Terri.
    Steve disappears than Terri jolts awake.
    TERRI: Wow that was some dream and it seems so real.
    Viv is walking by her mother’s bedroom.
    VIV: What are you talking about mom?
    TERRI: Nothing Viv.
    Viv continues on her way. Terri puts her hand under her pillow than takes it to find there’s a small cut on it than she moves the pillow to find the red rose that Steve gave to her.
    TERRI: It wasn’t a dream. I really did see him and he did hold me like the good old days.
    Viv and JD walk into their mother’s room.
    JD: What are talking about mom?
    TERRI: I had a dream or so I thought it was dream but it was real.
    VIV: Oh I still don’t understand.
    TERRI (holds up the rose for them to see): I didn’t know it was real until I found this under my pillow.
    JD: Where did you get that?
    TERRI: From your father.
    VIV: You seen dad?
    TERRI: Yeah I did. He came to tell me that I can’t let his death get the better of me and that he still loves me.
    JD: Why did he give you a rose?
    TERRI: So that I would remember that he loves me now and forever until we meet again.
    VIV: I think you should go talk to our sister because she got pretty upset when you ran away from her earlier today.
    TERRI: I didn’t mean to make her upset it’s just that when I look at her she reminds me of your father.
    JD: Well you need to talk to her.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 pm

~Meanwhile where Rooney and Angel are sleeping~
    Angel wakes up in tears.
    ANGEL: Why did she run away like that? Maybe she doesn’t love me anymore.
    Rooney rolls over than opens his eyes.
    ROONEY: What are you saying?
    ANGEL: My mother doesn’t love me anymore.
    ROONEY: Why would say something like that?
    ANGEL: I said it because when I went to ask her what’s wrong earlier she ran away from me.
    ROONEY: I’m sure there’s a good reason for why she did that. You should talk to her and tell how you feel.
    ANGEL: I want to talk to her Roon but what if she runs away again.
    ROONEY: The only way to find that out is to go to her.
    Angel sighs than gets out of bed and goes to her mother’s bedroom. Terri is sitting on the bed holding the rose that Steve gave her.
    ANGEL: Can we talk mom?
    Terri looks up at Angel with tears in her eyes and nods her head.
    TERRI (between tears): Yeah of course. What’s on your mind?
    ANGEL: Why are you crying mom?
    TERRI: I miss your father a lot.
    ANGEL: Yeah well we all miss him.
    TERRI: The way you and your siblings miss him is way different from the way I miss him. I just don’t know how to go on without him but he wants me to just move on and not worry about him.
    ANGEL: How do you know that?
    TERRI: I know that because I saw him tonight in a dream but it wasn’t a dream it was real. I didn’t know that it was real until I woke up and found the rose that he gave to me under my pillow.
    ANGEL: Oh I see. Do you still love me mom?
    TERRI: Yeah of course I do Sweetie. What made you ask a question like that?
    ANGEL Well earlier at the wedding reception when I saw you looking upset than went to see if you were okay you got up and ran away from me.
    TERRI: I’m really sorry about that. It’s just that you remind me so much of your father at the moment I couldn’t face you because I knew that I would end up bawling. I didn’t want Bindi and Robert to see me cry.
    ANGEL: I look like my father.
    TERRI: Yeah you do. You have his eyes and his personality for animals. He was kind to animals just like you and he’s not afraid of anything. I still love you Angel and nothing will ever change that so I don’t want to ever hear you say that you think that I don’t love you because it’s not true.
    Angel walks over to her mother and hugs her.
    ROONEY (from the doorway): I knew that the two of you would work everything out.
    ANGEL: How long have you been standing there?
    ROONEY: Long enough to know that your mother loves you no matter what and that you remind her of your father in so many ways.
    Angel gets to her feet and joins Rooney.
    ANGEL: What time is mom?
    TERRI: It’s only 10 o’clock.
    Angel and Rooney leave Terri’s room. Moe is sitting on the couch in the living room with his grandmother and his cousin Kiley. Angel and Rooney sudden appear. Rooney looks around than at Moe.
    ROONEY: Where is my sister?
    MOE: She’s taking a shower.
    ROONEY: Oh that’s cool. You should go join her.
    MOE: Don’t tempted me Roon because I just might but than again I can’t because there’s too many little people around.
    All of sudden two other elderly people appear. Moe glares at them.
    ROONEY: Who are you two?
    MOE: They are my father’s parents. The lady’s name is Sierra and the man’s name is Isaiah.
    ROONEY: It’s nice meet you two. I’m Rooney Doodle and this is my wife Angel.
    SIERRA: Well it’s nice to meet you Rooney and Angel.
    Deedee sneaks up behind Moe and lays her head on his shoulder.
    MOE: How was your shower my darling wife?
    DEEDEE: It was really refreshing and don’t call me that.
    MOE: Oops sorry I forgot.
    Sierra and Isaiah look at Deedee.
    ISAIAH: You must be our new granddaughter.
    DEEDEE (looks at Moe): Who are they?
    MOE: They are my father’s parents.
    DEEDEE: Oh I see that’s cool and nice to meet the both of you. My name is Deedee.
    SIERRA (walks over and hugs Deedee): Welcome to the family darling.
    DEEDEE: Thank you.
    ROONEY (looks at Moe): Can you believe that we are brothers now?
    MOE: No I can’t. It won’t change our friendship will it?
    ROONEY: No of course not because you are still and will always be my best friend.
    Moe and Rooney hug each other. Deedee smiles just as lady a few years older than Moe and Rooney appears. Rooney and Deedee hug her.
    DEEDEE: Wow Charlie. We thought you weren’t coming.
    CHARLIE: I’m sorry for being late but everytime I’d go to leave the phone would ring or something else would come up.
    ROONEY: That’s okay at least you are here now Charlotte.
    CHARLIE: How many times do I have to tell you don’t call me that?
    ROONEY: Oops sorry I keep forgetting that you don’t like your real name.
    CHARLIE: It’s okay Roon.
    Moe looks at Charlie than at Deedee.
    DEEDEE: Oh oops. Moe this is mine and Rooney’s sister Charlotte but she prefers to be called Charlie.
    Moe smiles than shakes Charlie’s hand.
    MOE: I’m your brother-in-law Moe and it’s nice to meet you Charlie.
    CHARLIE (looks at Deedee): Could I talk to you alone?
    Deedee nods her head. Charlie and Deedee walk out of earshot.
    DEEDEE: What did you want me for?
    CHARLIE: I just wanted to tell you that you have good taste when it comes picking guys and I wish I could find someone as cute as Moe.
    DEEDEE: Yeah Moe is cute but there’s one thing about him that really bothers me.
    CHARLIE: What is that sis?
    DEEDEE: The way he always disappears on us because when he does that I worry about him. There was this one time when we went to Australia Zoo in Australia to visit Angel’s family that he really scared me.
    CHARLIE: Why? What happened?
    DEEDEE: He went to get a closer look at marine life than he accidentlly fell in. I question why he didn’t swim out and our brother told me that he couldn’t swim.
    CHARLIE: So than what?
    DEEDEE: I jumped in after him and took him out. He was unconscious so I did CPR but it didn’t work so an ambulance came to take him to the Australia hospital.
    CHARLIE: Wow he’s a real daredevil.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know and I wish he wasn’t that way because like I said it scares me.
    CHARLIE: Well you just have to keep him away from the water.
    DEEDEE: No I don’t because that day when he got out the hospital I taught him how to swim and now he’s actually a better swimmer than me.
    Charlie laughs a little. Deedee and Charlie join everyone else just as five more people appear. Rooney stares at them.
    ROONEY: Grandma. Grandpa, Aunt Diana. Uncle Kacey. Cousin Winnie .
    DIANA: Hello there Roon.
    Angel looks at the five people.
    ANGEL: Who are these five people Roon?
    DEEDEE: They are the rest of our family. The elder couple are our father’s parents Zachary and Olivia. The younger lady is our mother’s sister Diana. The younger man is Diana’s husband Kacey. The young girl is our 18 year old cousin Winona but she prefers to be called Winnie.
    Deedee walks over and hugs Winnie.
    DEEDEE: It’s so good to see again Winnie.
    WINNIE: Well it’s good to see you too Deedee.
    Moe puts out his hand and shakes Winnie’s hand.
    MOE: I’m your cousin Deedee’s husband Moe which would make us cousins now too.
    WINNIE: It’s a pleasure to me you Moe and welcome to the family cuz.
    Moe smiles than pulls Deedee close to him and Rooney pulls Angel close to him.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Chapter 10
    Angel’s and Rooney’s Honeymoon

Deedee is sitting on her bed when Angel comes in.
    ANGEL: What are you doing?
    DEEDEE: I’m thinking it’s time to give that husband of mine a taste of his own medicine.
    ANGEL: What are you talking about?
    DEEDEE: I was thinking about instead of him hiding today I’m going to hide.
    ANGEL: Why?
    DEEDEE: Just to show him how I feel when he hides on me.
    ANGEL: Oh I see. Don’t you think he might get mad at you?
    DEEDEE: Well if he does than that’s tough because he needs to be taught a lesson about hiding and worrying all of us especially me.
    ANGEL: Yeah that’s true.
    DEEDEE (looks at Angel): You have to promise me something.
    ANGEL: Yeah okay. What is it?
    DEEDEE: I want you to promise me that you won’t tell anyway where I am especially Moe.
    ANGEL: Do you have any ideas where you are going to hide?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I’m going to hide in the closet in yours and Rooney’s bedroom behind some clothes.
    Angel nods her head.
    ANGEL: Okay than as of right now my lips are sealed and I won’t tell a soul that I know where you are.
    Deedee runs to Angel’s and Rooney’s bedroom than she goes into the closet and shuts the door behind her. Angel walks out to the living room and sits down on the couch. Rooney joins his wife on the couch.
    ROONEY: What’s wrong sweetheart?
    ANGEL: I was really hoping to see my aunt, my uncle and my cousins but they didn’t come.
    ROONEY: Well maybe something came up and they couldn’t make it.
    All of sudden Marlee runs over to Angel and hugs her. Marlee signs something and Angel starts laughing.
    ROONEY: What did she say?
    ANGEL: She said they are late because my uncle went to start the car and it backfired on him.
    Rooney laughs. Marlee looks at Angel and signs something. Angel busts out laughing.
    ANGEL: Marlee that’s totally uncalled for.
    Marlee giggles.
    ROONEY: Now what did she say?
    ANGEL: She said that you’re cute.
    Rooney giggles than looks at Angel.
    ROONEY: How do I sign “thank you”?
    Angel shows Rooney how to sign “thank you”. Rooney looks at Marlee and signs “thank you”. Marlee giggles and signs “you’re welcome”. All of sudden Marlee’s parents and her siblings appear. Moe walks into the room.
    MOE: Have any you of seen Deedee today?
    ANGEL: Nope sorry Moe.
    ROONEY: Hmm...this is switch you’re the one that’s usually missing not my sister.
    ANGEL: Maybe she did it for a reason.
    MOE: What do you mean?
    ANGEL: She always freaked out and scare when you disappear so I think she might be giving you a taste of your own medicine.
    MOE: Well I’m starting to get scared. What if something happens to her?
    ROONEY: That’s the exactly the same way that she feels when you hide.
    Angel grins. Marlee looks at Angel and signs something. Angel nods her head and then signs to Marlee where Deedee is. Marlee giggles and Angel puts her finger to her lips. Marlee nods her head. Angel signs to Marlee that Deedee is doing to teach Moe a lesson. Natalie walks into the room.
    NATALIE: Did I hear right? Is my daughter missing?
    ANGEL: Yeah she is.
    NATALIE: Do you know where she is?
    ANGEL: If I did know where she was weren’t I have gone to get her already?
    They search the whole house except for Angel’s and Rooney’s room.
    MOE: Okay now I’m really scared.
    ROONEY: We haven’t check mine and Angel’s room.
    Moe runs down the hall to the last door on the right and swings it open.
    MOE: Are you in here Deedee?
    There’s no answer. Moe sits on Angel’s and Rooney’s bed. Rooney and Angel walk into the room. Moe buries his head in his hands and starts crying. Rooney gasps.
    ANGEL: Why did you do that?
    ROONEY: I’ve known Moe since we were 5 years old and this is the first time I have seen him cry.
    Deedee sneaks out of the closet and Rooney stops her.
    DEEDEE: Hi Moe.
    Moe turns around than jumps off the bed and hugs Deedee really tight.
    MOE: Where were you?
    DEEDEE: In the closet.
    MOE: Do you have any idea how worried I was?
    DEEDEE: Yes I do so now you know how I feel when you hide on me.
    MOE: Wait a minute. Did you hide to teach me a lesson?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I did so please promise me no more hiding Moe Doodle because I worry about you when you hide on me just in the same way that you worried about me when I hid on you.
    MOE: Okay I promise no more hiding because I don’t want you to worry about me anymore.
    Deedee smiles and kisses Moe on the cheek.
    DEEDEE: That’s a good Moe.
    Moe laughs than tightens his grip on Deedee and kisses her. Rooney looks at Angel.
    ROONEY: Shouldn’t we be getting ready for our honeymoon?
    ANGEL: Oh yeah I kind of forgot about that with all of the ruckus of Deedee hiding on Moe.
    ROONEY: Well than let’s go get ready.
    ANGEL: Where exactly are we going for our honeymoon?
    ROONEY (smiles): We are going to the Wainiha Valley on the island of Kauai in Hawaii.
    ANGEL: Did you say Hawaii?
    ROONEY: Yeah I did.
    Angel hugs Rooney really tight.
    ANGEL: I’ve always dreamed of going to Hawaii and now I finally am.
    Deedee looks at Moe.
    DEEDEE: Just out of curiosity. Where are we going for our honeymoon?
    MOE: I’m sorry Dee but I can’t you tell because it’s a surprise.
    Angel and Rooney get ready than take Rooney’s private jet to Hawaii. They land in the airport. A man comes out to them.
    MAN: My name is Keona Kelly. Do you need to keep your jet here while you are visiting Hawaii.
    ROONEY: I’m Rooney Doodle and this my wife Angel. Yes we need keep the jet while we visit Hawaii.
    KEONA: Okay than I’ll put the shed than put your names on it.
    ROONEY: Thank you Keona.
    Angel and Rooney walk to the Oceanside Hotel. Rooney walks up to the front desk.
    MANGER: Hi there I’m Lilo Tate. How may I help you?
    ROONEY: I have the honeymoon suite booked under Roy D.
    ANGEL (looks at Rooney): Roy D. Why did you booked like that for? Where did you get that name from anyway?
    ROONEY: That’s very simple I don’t want anyone figuring out who I am because than we won’t get any alone time and it’s my middle name.
    ANGEL: I agree with you there because I bet there’s a lot children here who like the you know whos. Why didn’t you tell me that Roy was your middle name?
    ROONEY: That’s exactly my point. I’m sorry for not telling you I guess it slipped my mind.
    All of a sudden Rooney’s cellphone goes off and Angel takes it than hits the talk button.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Angel Doodle here.
    DEEDEE (on the phone): Hi Angel it’s Deedee.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Why are you calling?
    DEEDEE (on the phone): Moe and I was just wondering if you two got there okay.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Yeah we did and thanks for calling because believe it or not I miss you two.
    DEEDEE (on the phone): I miss you too.
    ANGEL (on the phone): What’s Moe doing?
    Deedee looks over where Moe is sitting beside her to find that he has fallen asleep with his head rested on Deedee’s lap.
    DEEDEE (on the phone): He’s sleeping like a baby with his head rested on my lap.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Awe how cute.
    Rooney looks at Angel.
    ROONEY: What’s cute?
    ANGEL (looks at Rooney): Your best friend feel is asleep with his head rested on your sister’s lap.
    ROONEY: I wish I was there than I’d take a picture because that would be cute to see.
    Angel laughs.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Well I should let you go Dee because we have to get settle in.
    Deedee and Angel hang up on each other. Rooney and Angel unpack their things.
    ANGEL: I wanted to take hula lessons.
    ROONEY: Okay than but you can count me out because I don’t want to look like a sissy girl.
    ANGEL (glares at Rooney): You won’t look like a sissy girl so please do it with me.
    ROONEY: No way. It’s out of the question.
    ANGEL: What are you chicken?
    Rooney shakes his head.
    ROONEY: No of course not I just don’t want to do it.
    Angel starts chuckling like a chicken.
    ANGEL: Rooney is chicken. Rooney is chicken.
    Rooney shakes his head again and leaves the room. Angel follows Rooney.
    ROONEY: Why are you following me?
    ANGEL: So I can tease you some more. Rooney is chicken. Rooney is chicken. I bet your best friend would do it.
    ROONEY (looks at Angel): Well I’m not Moe so just drop it okay.
    A few people look at them.
    ANGEL: Okay I think we better stop because we are drawing attention to yourselves.
    ROONEY: Yeah I agree because they might figure out who I am if you keep that up.
    A little girl walks up to them.
    LITTLE GIRL: Hi there. My name is Kina.
    ANGEL: I’m Angel and this my husband Roy.
    ROONEY (whispers): Why are call me by my middle name?
    ANGEL (whispers): It’s in case she’s a fan of you, your sister and your best friend.
    ROONEY (whispers): They have names you know.
    ANGEL (whispers): I know that it’s to risky to mention their names.
    ROONEY: Who is your favorite band Kina?
    KINA: The Doodlebops because they are so cool and good singers especially Moe.
    ANGEL: Oh so you’re a Moe fan.
    KINA: Yeah Moe is the coolest.
    ROONEY: What about Deedee and Rooney?
    KINA: They are cool too. Deedee is really pretty.
    ROONEY: Yeah I agree with you on that one.
    Angel hits Rooney.
    ANGEL (whispers): Hey now watch it after all she’s your younger sister so you can’t be saying those kind of things about her only your best friend can.
    ROONEY (whispers): Oops sorry. What’s wrong me thinking that my sister is pretty? Are you jealous?
    ANGEL: No of course I’m not jealous.
    Kina hears her mother calling her.
    KINA: I have to go because I hear my mother calling me but it was nice meeting you Angel and Roy.
    Rooney smiles a little. Kina runs off to where her mother is. Angel starts walking towards the front doors.
    ROONEY: Where are you going?
    ANGEL: I’m going to hula lessons remember.
    ROONEY: Alright I’ll come but I’ll just watch you.
    Angel grins a little but Rooney doesn’t see. They walk hand in hand to the dance studio next to the hotel they are staying at. Angel lets go of Rooney’s arm and runs inside. Rooney runs inside after Angel to find some girls dancing the hula. Angel is nowhere in sight and Rooney looks around for her. The lady in charge of the dance studio approaches Rooney.
    LADY: Hi my name is Nani Ho. Are you looking for someone?
    ROONEY: Yeah I’m looking for my wife.
    NANI: What does she look like?
    ROONEY: She has white hair with angel wings and a halo. Her name is actually Angel.
    NANI: Oh her. She had to use the washroom.
    ROONEY: Okay thanks Nani. I’ll just sit down and wait for her.
    Rooney sits down on a chair.
    NANI: What’s your name?
    ROONEY: My name is Roy D.
    NANI: That’s a nice name.
    ROONEY: Thanks I like your name too.
    NANI: Oh well thank you.
    Angel comes out of the bathroom.
    ANGEL: Are you ready for those hula lessons now my dear husband?
    ROONEY: No I’m not because I told that I’m not doing them.
    ANGEL: You know a real man would do them. I guess that means that you’re not a real man.
    ROONEY: I am a real man because I’m definitely not a woman.
    Angel laughs a little.
    ANGEL (whispers): Well if you are man than do the hula lessons with me. You can teach your sister and your best friend how to do the hula and than do them during a concert for your fans.
    ROONEY: That’s actually a good idea Angel.
    ANGEL: I knew you were going to say that.
    Rooney and Angel walk hand in hand into the place where the lessons are taking place. A few hours later they return to their honeymoon suite.
    Angel looks at her watch. It’s 9pm at night.
    ANGEL: Just hangout in each other’s company.
    ROONEY: What do you want to do tomorrow?
    ANGEL: I don’t care as long as I’m with you.
    ROONEY: How about we go whale watching?
    ANGEL: Oh that sounds like fun.
    Rooney sits down on the bed and Angel joins him. Angel starts kissing Rooney very passionately. Rooney stops Angel and looks into her eyes.
    ROONEY: Are you really sure that you should be kissing me like that? You remember what your mother told you.
    ANGEL: Yeah I remember but we are married now remember.
    ROONEY: I know that but you know what could happen if we continue this. Do you really think we are ready for that to happen?
    ANGEL: Yes I am because I love you Rooney Roy Doodle.
    ROONEY: Sweetheart I want to sing you a song.
    ANGEL: What is the song called?
    ROONEY: It is called “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz 2 Men.
    ANGEL: I would love to hear it.
    ROONEY (singing): Close your eyes, make a wish And blow out the candlelight For tonight is just your night We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night Pour the wine, light the fire Girl your wish is my command I submit to your demands I'll do anything, girl you need only ask. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to. Girl relax, let's go slow I ain't got nowhere to go I'm just gonna concentrate on you Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night Throw your clothes on the floor I'm gonna take my clothes off too I made plans to be with you Girl whatever you ask me you know I'll do. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to. Baby tonight is your night And I will do you right Just make a wish on your night Anything that you ask I will give you the love of your life. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to.
    Rooney smiles than pulls Angel close and starts kissing her passionately. They kiss like that for awhile than start making love. A few hours later they are sitting on the bed in each other’s embrace.
    ROONEY: You know my middle name but I don’t know yours.
    ANGEL: My middle is Anneliese.
    ROONEY: I like that name it’s really cute.
    ANGEL: Thanks Roon. I want to sing you a song now.
    ROONEY: I would love to hear you sing a song to me. What song are you going to sing?
    ANGEL: It is called “Sometimes” by Britney Spears.
    ROONEY: I would love to hear you sing that song.
    ANGEL (singing): You tell me youre in love with me That you cant take your pretty eyes away from me Its not that I dont want to stay But everytime you come to close I move away I wanna believe in everything that you say Because it sounds so good But if you really want me, move it slow Theres things about me you just have to know. Sometimes I run sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night Baby all I need is time. I dont wanna be so shy, uh-uh Everytime I am alone I wonder why Hope that you will wait for me You see that, youre the only one for me I wanna believe in everything that you say Cause it sounds so good But if you really want me, move it slow Theres things about me, you just have to know. Sometimes I run (sometimes) sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night All I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night Baby, all I need is time. Just hang around and you’ll see Theres nowhere I’ll ever be If you love me, trust in me The way that I trust in you. Oh, yeah. Sometimes I run (sometimes) sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight (hold ya tight) Treat you right, be with you day and night (day and night) Sometimes I run sometimes I hide (sometimes) Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight treat you right, Be with you day and night (day and night) All I really want is to hold you tight treat you right, Be with you day and night Baby, all I need is time.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 pm

ROONEY: Are you hungry?
    ANGEL: A little.
    ROONEY: Okay you stay here and I’ll order something from room service.
    Angel smiles a little. Rooney kisses Angel’s forehead than walks over to the phone and phones room service.
    ROOM SERVICE (on the phone): This is Kai. How may I help you?
    ROONEY (on the phone): Hi this is Roy D in room 123. My wife and I would like something to eat.
    KAI (on the phone): What would you like?
    ROONEY (on the phone): We would like a hot fudge sundae with two spoons and a milkshake with two straws.
    KAI (on the phone): Alright Mr. D it will be there in a few minutes.
    Rooney and Kai hang up. Rooney shakes his head.
    ROONEY: Great I think that my best friend’s romantic side is rubbing off on me.
    ANGEL: What did you say?
    ROONEY: Nothing.
    ANGEL: Rooney Roy Doodle don’t lie to me. I know you said something about your best friend.
    ROONEY: Okay. Okay easy on the whole name. I said that my best friend’s romantic side is rubbing off on me.
    ANGEL: Moe has a romantic side.
    ROONEY: Yeah he does but the only people who know are me and his family.
    ANGEL: He hasn’t told Deedee yet.
    ROONEY: Nope he’s waiting until their honeymoon to do that.
    ANGEL: Wow she’s going to be in for a big surprise.
    ROONEY: Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
    ANGEL: Did Moe really write that poem of vows that he read at the wedding?
    ROONEY: Yeah he did and he also helped me with mine because if I didn’t have him help me they wouldn’t made any sense.
    ANGEL: I don’t believe that for a second because you’re romantic too you know.
    ROONEY: How am I romantic?
    ANGEL: You just are believe me. Sometimes the little things that you always do for me are romantic.
    ROONEY: Name two things that I have done that are romantic.
    ANGEL: Okay umm.....when you propose to me three years ago and when you carried me when I fell three years ago and hurt my ankle.
    Rooney smiles just as there’s a knock on the door so he goes over to the door and opens it.
    KAI: Hi here’s your food.
    Rooney takes the food than looks at Kai.
    ROONEY: You remind me of my best friend.
    KAI: Oh I do cool. How so?
    ROONEY: Well you kind of look like him except that he has orange hair.
    KAI: How orange?
    ROONEY: It’s dark orange.
    KAI: I use to have my hair that color but than I went back to my natural hair color.
    ROONEY: Oh that’s so weird.
    KAI: What’s your best friend’s name?
    ROONEY: He’s name is Moses.
    ANGEL: What? Are you serious?
    ROONEY: Yeah I am but don’t’ tell him that I told you that because he doesn’t like his real name.
    ANGEL: Why not?
    ROONEY: I’m not sure because I’ve never had the nerve to ask him because he’s very touchy about it.
    Angel walks over to Rooney’s cellphone and dials Deedee’s number. Deedee picks up the phone.
    DEEDEE (on the phone): Hi Deedee Doodle here.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Hey Dee.
    DEEDEE (on the phone): Wow Angel. How is your honeymoon going?
    ANGEL (on the phone): It’s going to be good now that I know your brother’s whole name because when he gets out of turn I just say his whole name and he stops.
    Deedee laughs. Moe is sitting on the couch beside her.
    MOE: What’s so funny?
    DEEDEE (looks at Moe): Angel knows my brother’s whole name now.
    MOE: Oh I see. Ask her if I can talk to Rooney?
    DEEDEE (on the phone): Angel my husband wants to talk to your husband.
    ANGEL (on the phone): Okay.
    Kai puts the food on the table by the door and leaves.
    MOE (on the phone): Hi Angel please put my best friend on.
    Angel hands the phone to Rooney.
    ROONEY (on the phone): Hi Moe or should I say hi Moses.
    MOE (on the phone): How times do I have to tell not to call me that Rooney Roy Doodle.
    ROONEY (on the phone): Oh come on that’s the name that you were born with so live with it Moses Aric Doodle.
    Angel’s eyes widen in shock than she busts out laughing. Moe hits the off button. Rooney’s gasps.
    ANGEL: What happen?
    ROONEY: He hung up on me.
    Angel laughs.
    ANGEL: Well I guess that’s his way of saying don’t call him by his whole name.
    Rooney walks over to the table where Kai left the food than carries it to where Angel is sitting.
    ROONEY: I hope you’re in the mood for a sundae and a milkshake.
    ANGEL: Yeah of course.
    They eat the sundae and drink the milkshake than go to bed. Angel is the first one up in the morning and she just sits on the edge of the bed watching Rooney sleep. A little while later Rooney opens his eyes and notices Angel watching him.
    ROONEY: How long have you been up? Why are you looking at me like that?
    ANGEL: I’ve been up for almost 2 hours. I was watching you sleep because you just look so sweet and innocent.
    ROONEY: Oh I see.
    ANGEL: What are we doing today?
    ROONEY: We are going whale watching remember.
    ANGEL: Oh yeah I forgot.
    They walk hand in hand to the dock. A man is sitting on a boat.
    ROONEY: Are you the guy that does the whale watching?
    MAN: Yes I am. My name is Etana.
    ROONEY: I’m Roy and this my wife Angel.
    ETANA: It’s nice to meet the both of you.
    ANGEL: When is the next whale watching take place?
    ETANA: It takes place right now.
    ANGEL: Oh cool. We are just in time.
    Rooney and Angel get into the boat. Etana starts up the boat. An hour later the whale watch is over. They stay in Hawaii for a few more days than head home.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Chapter 11
    Deedee’s and Moe’s Honeymoon

Moe is sitting inside of Doodlebop Central when Deedee comes in.
    DEEDEE: Is anything bothering you?
    MOE: No there isn’t. Why would you ask that?
    DEEDEE: Well when you were talking to my brother yesterday you just hit the off button.
    MOE: Oh that. I’d rather not talk about it.
    DEEDEE: Come on Moe. You know that you can tell me anything and now they we are married you’re not supposed to keep secrets from me.
    MOE: Your brother got me really mad yesterday.
    DEEDEE: How did he get you mad?
    MOE: By calling me something that I told him not to call me.
    DEEDEE: What did he call you?
    MOE: He said my whole name and he knows how much that I don’t like my real name.
    DEEDEE: What is your real name?
    MOE: I’ll tell you if you promise not to call me by it.
    DEEDEE: I promise.
    MOE: My real name is Moses.
    DEEDEE: What’s wrong with that name?
    MOE: I just don’t like it so when I started talking I told my parents that I wanted to go by Moe.
    DEEDEE: What’s your whole name?
    MOE: My name is Moses Aric Doodle.
    DEEDEE: That’s a different way of spelling Eric.
    MOE: Yeah my mother is really into different after all her name is that way.
    DEEDEE: My whole name is Deedee Star Doodle just so let you know.
    MOE: That sounds so good together.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know. My parents had a hard time figuring out a middle name for me.
    MOE: So how did you end up with your middle name than?
    DEEDEE: I was born at nighttime. At the time Rooney was only 2 years old and he just learned to talk. He looked outside at the stars and said Star. My mother decided than and there that it was going to be my middle name.
    MOE: Wow that’s so cool.
    DEEDEE: When are we going on our honeymoon?
    MOE: We can go whenever you want.
    They get ready than go to Moe’s private jet. Moe puts a blindfold over Deedee’s eyes.
    DEEDEE: Hey it’s dark in here Moe.
    MOE: That’s the whole point because I want where we are going for our honeymoon to be a secret until we get there.
    They drive to for awhile. Deedee starts to feeling a little sick. Moe looks at Deedee and she notices that she’s pale than he takes off the blindfold.
    DEEDEE: What? Are we that yet?
    MOE: Almost. Are you okay?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I’m fine. Why?
    MOE: Well you look a little pale.
    DEEDEE: I just need some water that’s all.
    Moe gets to his feet than gets Deedee a glass of water. Moe looks at the window and smiles a little.
    MOE: Look outside Dee.
    Deedee looks outside and the first thing that she sees is the Eiffel Tower.
    DEEDEE: Is that the Eiffel Tower?
    MOE: Yeah it is.
    DEEDEE: Our honeymoon is in Paris.
    MOE: Yeah.
    Deedee hugs Moe really tight. They land the jet than put somewhere safe until they are ready to go home. Moe takes Deedee hand and they walk hand in hand to Auberge de qualité de confort.
    DEEDEE: You should have told me this is we were coming here than I could of brush up on my french.
    MOE: It’s called Comfort Quality Inn.
    DEEDEE: How did you know that?
    MOE: You’ll find that later on.
    They walk in.
    DEEDEE: Wow this place is huge.
    MOE: Yeah I know. You go sit down than I’ll come get you where I get the key for our room.
    Deedee smiles than sits down and Moe goes up to the front desk.
    MANGER: Comment est-ce que je peux vous aider monsieur ?
    MOE: I have a honeymoon continuation to reserve under Aric.
    The manger looks on the computer.
    MANGER: Le voici petites annonces vous êtes dans salle 125.
    The manger gives Moe the key for the room.
    MOE: Merci beaucoup.
    MANGER: Vous êtes bienvenue.
    Moe walks over to where Deedee is.
    DEEDEE: Why didn’t want me to come to the front desk with you?
    MOE: I told you’ll find out later.
    Deedee and Moe walk up their room. Moe opens the door and they walk inside. Deedee looks around. There is a big screen TV, a king-size water bed and a chandler hanging from the ceiling.
    DEEDEE: Wow this is nice.
    MOE: I’m glad that you like it because when I phoned to book it I asked for the nicest honeymoon suite.
    DEEDEE: What are we doing today?
    MOE: I have a reservation for the fancy restaurant here in Paris.
    DEEDEE: Oh cool. When is the reservation for?
    MOE: It’s for 7 tonight
    DEEDEE: Oh well I better go get ready than.
    MOE: Why? You look fine just the way you are.
    DEEDEE: Thanks Moe but I’d like to dress up a little and you should too.
    Moe smiles a little. Deedee runs off to get ready. Moe changes into an orange zipped sweater and black jeans than he sits down to wait for Deedee. An hour and half later Deedee emerges from the bathroom. Deedee is wearing a pink strapless sequined mini dress with a purple headband with a flower and a pink corsage. Deedee’s hair is in a French Twist. Moe’s mouth drops open in shock than he jumps to his feet and goes over to Deedee.
    MOE: Wow you look beautiful Dee.
    DEEDEE: Thank you and you look very handsome Moe.
    MOE: You ready to go?
    DEEDEE: Yes I am.
    Moe and Deedee leave the hotel hand in hand.
    MOE: I hope that nobody recognizes us.
    DEEDEE: Yeah same here and they probably won’t because of the way we are dressed up tonight.
    They walk hand in hand to Par le Étourneau Café.
    MOE: What do you think of this place?
    DEEDEE: It’s really wow. It also looks expensive too.
    MOE: Don’t worry I’ve got it covered.
    DEEDEE: How in the world could you pay something this expensive?
    MOE: I had a little help from my mother.
    They walk inside. A man walks over to them.
    MAN: Bonjour, mon nom est Pierre.
    DEEDEE: What?
    MOE: (whispers something to Pierre)
    Pierre motions for the two to follow him. Deedee and Moe follow him to a table that is close to the wall. There is champagne and candles all around. Deedee looks at Pierre.
    DEEDEE: I would like some soup and a glass of milk to start.
    Pierre gets a confused look on his face.
    PIERRE: Je suis désolé mais je ne parle pas anglais
    DEEDEE (whines): I don’t what he is saying and I’m hungry.
    MOE: Pierre. Quel est votre spécial du jour?
    PIERRE: Le spécial du jour est gaine à une sauce légère à pâtes avec le persil.
    MOE: Pourrions-nous l'obtenir sans persil?
    PIERRE: Oui naturellement.
    MOE: Pourrions nous également obtenir un milkshake avec deux pailles?
    PIERRE: Oui.
    MOE: Merci tellement.
    PIERRE: You are very welcome.
    Pierre leaves to get Deedee’s and Moe’s meal. Moe looks at Deedee and she’s staring at him.
    MOE: What?
    DEEDEE: Why didn’t you tell me that you could speak French?
    MOE: I wanted to wait until the perfect time and I decided that on our my honeymoon was going to be that time.
    Pierre comes back over with their meal and hands Deedee a pink rose.
    PIERRE: Votre mari a voulu que vous eussiez ceci s'est levé comme marque de l'amour qu'il prend pour toi.
    DEEDEE: (looks at Moe): What did he say?
    MOE: He said that I wanted you to have this rose as a token of that love that I have for you.
    DEEDEE: Awe Moe that’s so sweet of you.
    MOE: Yeah I know.
    PIERRE: Vous deux regardez très bien connu à moi .
    MOE: Savez-vous garder un secret?
    PIERRE: Qui.
    MOE: Nous sommes les deux partie du groupe de roche les doodlebops.
    Pierre smiles than leaves Deedee and Moe to eat in piece. Moe gets to his feet.
    DEEDEE: Where are you going Moses?
    MOE: Nowhere special and please don’t call me that because I already told you that I don’t like it.
    DEEDEE: Well I like it so you’re going to have to get use to it because during this honeymoon of ours I’m going to call you by it so that nobody figures out who we are.
    Moe walks over to a man playing the violin than asks him to come over to where he is and play for his wife. The man agrees to come. Moe smiles than walks back over to Deedee. A few minutes later the man comes over and starts playing the violin for them. They eat their food in peace and just listen to the man playing the violin. A little while later they are done. Pierre comes over to them.
    PIERRE: Qu'êtes-vous pris pour le dessert?
    MOE: Nous voudrions un certain pâté en croûte de ménagerie de citron
    PIERRE: Votre dessert sera prêt sous peu
    Pierre leaves again.
    DEEDEE: What did you order now?
    MOE: You’ll just have to wait and see my precious Dee.
    A few minutes later Pierre returns with the lemon menagerie pie.
    PIERRE: Voici votre pâté en croûte de ménagerie de citron.
    MOE: Merci serveur de Monsieur.
    Pierre smiles than leaves Deedee and Moe alone to get their desserts. Moe takes his fork than feeds some of the pie to Deedee.
    DEEDEE: I have a question for you.
    MOE: Well than ask away because I’m all ears.
    DEEDEE: Why didn’t you tell me that you are romantic?
    MOE: That’s very simple. I wanted to keep it secret just like me being able to speak French until the right time. You have only had a taste of my romantic side and I can be a lot more romantic if I wanted to be.
    DEEDEE: Really you can?
    MOE: Yes I can but that’s only if you want to see some romantic stuff.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I would like that.
    They finish up their pie than Moe pays for the meal and they leave hand in hand. A little girl comes up to them as they walking.
    LITTLE GIRL: Can you help me?
    MOE: That’s depends on what you need our help for.
    LITTLE GIRL: I can’t find my mother.
    DEEDEE: What’s your name little girl?
    LITTLE GIRL: My name is Belle.
    MOE: My name is Moses and his my wife Star.
    DEEDEE: Why did you use my middle name? I do have a nickname you know.
    MOE: Yeah I know that but just like my nickname it’s too risky to say it.
    DEEDEE: Do you have a favorite band Belle?
    BELLE: Yeah I do.
    DEEDEE: Who is your favorite band?
    BELLE: The Doodlebops.
    MOE: See I told you it was to risky to say our nicknames.
    DEEDEE: Who’s your favorite Doodleobp?
    BELLE: I like Moe because he’s funny.
    Deedee looks around.
    DEEDEE: What does your mother look like Belle?
    BELLE: She looks like me only her hair is shorter than mine.
    Moe looks around than notices a lady that matches that description so he walks over to her.
    MOE: Would you happen to have a daughter name Belle by any chance?
    LADY: Yes I do. Why?
    MOE: She’s over there with my wife.
    The lady walks over to Deedee and Belle.
    LADY: Belle Deedee Horton. How many times do I have to tell you not to take off on me?
    MOE: Your middle name is Deedee.
    BELLE: Yeah it is because Deedee is my other favorite Doodlebop.
    Belle and her mother leave. Moe takes Deedee’s hand and they walk back to the hotel. They walk up to their room.
    DEEDEE: What are you going to now?
    Moe just grins than pulls Deedee close and starts kissing her passionately. Deedee gasps. Moe grins even more and starts deepen his kisses. Deedee smiles than pulls away.
    MOE: Dee. Why did you do that?
    DEEDEE: I just want to know what you think you are doing.
    MOE: What do you think I’m doing? Come on now you know that you want to.
    DEEDEE: But what if you know?
    MOE: We’re married now so nobody can say anything about it.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know but I have always picture the first time I do it to be a little more um....romantic.
    MOE: Oh okay. If you just give me a little while than I might be able to make it more romantic for you.
    DEEDEE: Okay I’ll go have a bath than.
    Moe kisses Deedee and than she goes into the bathroom.
    DEEDEE (yells): I love you Moe.
    Moe smiles than picks up the receiver and dials room service. A man picks up the phone.
    MAN: Bonjour room service. This is Jacques speaking.
    MOE: Hi this is um Moses Doodle from 125. I would like a dozen long-stemmed pink roses delivered to my room and your finest champagne.
    JACQUES: Okay they it will be there soon.
    Moe smiles than hangs up the phone and than dims the lights as the doorbell rings. Moe walks over to find Jacques standing on the other side.
    JACQUES: Hi I’m Jacques. Here’s your roses and your champagne.
    MOE: Thank you Jacques.
    Jacques smiles than leaves. Moe goes into the bedroom and scatters rose petals on the bed than turns on some soft music. Moe pours two glasses of champagne than gets some massaging oil from the closet. Deedee comes out of the bathroom in her nightgown and her eyes widen in shock.
    MOE: Romantic enough for you?
    Deedee nods her head than sits on the bed.
    DEEDEE: I just can’t believe that you are this romantic Moses Aric Doodle.
    MOE: Well I have my father to thank for that because he’s just as romantic and I take after him in every way.
    Deedee kisses Moe. Moe kisses Deedee back than pulls away.
    MOE: Sweetheart I want to sing you a song.
    DEEDEE: What is the song called?
    MOE: It is called “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz 2 Men.
    DEEDEE: I would love to hear it.
    MOE (singing): Close your eyes, make a wish And blow out the candlelight For tonight is just your night We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night Pour the wine, light the fire Girl your wish is my command I submit to your demands I'll do anything, girl you need only ask. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to. Girl relax, let's go slow I ain't got nowhere to go I'm just gonna concentrate on you Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night Throw your clothes on the floor I'm gonna take my clothes off too I made plans to be with you Girl whatever you ask me you know I'll do. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to. Baby tonight is your night And I will do you right Just make a wish on your night Anything that you ask I will give you the love of your life. CHORUS: I'll make love to you Like you want me to And I'll hold you tight Baby all through the night I'll make love to you When you want me to And I will not let go Till you tell me to.
    Moe smiles than pulls Deedee close and starts kissing her passionately. They kiss like that for awhile than start making love. A few hours later they are sitting on the bed in each other’s embrace.
    DEEDEE: I want to sing you a song now.
    MOE: I would love to hear you sing a song to me. What song are you going to sing?
    DEEDEE: It is called “Sometimes” by Britney Spears.
    MOE: I would love to hear you sing that song.
    DEEDEE (singing): You tell me youre in love with me That you cant take your pretty eyes away from me Its not that I dont want to stay But everytime you come to close I move away I wanna believe in everything that you say Because it sounds so good But if you really want me, move it slow Theres things about me you just have to know. Sometimes I run sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night Baby all I need is time. I dont wanna be so shy, uh-uh Everytime I am alone I wonder why Hope that you will wait for me You see that, youre the only one for me I wanna believe in everything that you say Cause it sounds so good But if you really want me, move it slow Theres things about me, you just have to know. Sometimes I run (sometimes) sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night All I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night Baby, all I need is time. Just hang around and you’ll see Theres nowhere I’ll ever be If you love me, trust in me The way that I trust in you. Oh, yeah. Sometimes I run (sometimes) sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight (hold ya tight) Treat you right, be with you day and night (day and night) Sometimes I run sometimes I hide (sometimes) Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight treat you right, Be with you day and night (day and night) All I really want is to hold you tight treat you right, Be with you day and night Baby, all I need is time.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

MOE: I love that song. You sang it so beautifully.
    DEEDEE: Thanks, Moe.
    Deedee looks at Moe.
    DEEDEE: What’s wrong Moe?
    MOE: I wish that I was allowed to hide again because I miss it.
    DEEDEE: Okay you can hide again but only if you tell where you are going to hide.
    MOE: It’s a deal as we get back from our honeymoon I’ll start hiding again but there’s just one thing.
    DEEDEE: What’s that?
    MOE: You can’t let on that you know where I am.
    DEEDEE: Okay I can do that.
    MOE: Thanks Dee.
    Deedee groans in pain a little.
    DEEDEE: Ah I’m so tense for some reason.
    Moe grabs the massaging oil.
    MOE: Lay on your stomach Dee.
    Deedee lays on her stomach and Moe massages away the tense in back with the help of the massaging oil.
    DEEDEE: Wow you are good at massaging
    MOE: Yeah I know and I also have my father to thank for that too.
    Moe pulls Deedee close and starts kissing her passionately. Deedee smiles and kisses Moe back. They kiss for what seems like forever and than they start making love. Moe is the first one up in the morning and he sits on the edge of the bed watching Deedee sleep. A few hours later Deedee opens her eyes and notices Moe looking at her.
    DEEDEE: What is it?
    MOE: Nothing I was just watching you sleep.
    DEEDEE: Why?
    MOE: You look so sweet and innocent when you sleep.
    DEEDEE: Are you feeling okay this morning?
    MOE: Yeah I’m fine and I meant it Dee. You are truly beautiful when you sleep just like a sweet innocent baby.
    DEEDEE: Okay whatever you say. What are we doing today?
    MOE: We are going on the tour of the Eiffel tower and a few other places but those places are a surprise.
    DEEDEE: Oh sounds like fun let’s get gong.
    MOE: We have to change first unless you want to go in your PJs.
    DEEDEE: No way that would be embarrassing.
    Moe laughs a little than goes to get ready and so does Deedee. A few minutes later they are both ready. Moe grabs his orange/yellow Doodlebop jacket and ties it around his waist.
    MOE: Are you ready to head out?
    DEEDEE: No I’m not because I have do my hair.
    MOE: Your hair looks fine the way it is.
    DEEDEE: Well I need put some make-up on.
    MOE: No you don’t need to any of that because you are beautiful just the way you are.
    DEEDEE: You really think I’m beautiful.
    MOE: Yeah I do so come let’s go.
    Deedee hugs Moe than leave the hotel hand in hand. They walk to the Eiffel Tower and see a whole bunch of people standing out so they run over.
    TOUR GUIDE: Hi everyone. I’m so glad that you could all make it here. My name is Fleur.
    DEEDEE (looks at Moe): What does her name mean anyway?
    MOE: It means flower.
    DEEDEE: Oh that’s cool.
    FLEUR (looks at Moe): Do you speak French sir?
    MOE: Yes I do. My father taught me when I was 6 years old.
    FLEUR: What’s your name anyway?
    MOE: My name is Moses and his my beautiful wife Star.
    DEEDEE (under her breath): Moses Aric Doodle that was uncalled for.
    Moe looks at Deedee.
    MOE (under his breath): I heard that Deedee Star Doodle.
    Deedee giggles a little.
    FLEUR: Alright let’s get the tour started than after it is done feel free to walk around to look for yourself.
    MOE: Oh cool. I know what I’m going to do later.
    An hour later the tour is over and Fleur leaves. Moe grins than jumps on the ledge of the Eiffel Tower. Deedee gasps.
    DEEDEE: Get down please.
    MOE: No way it’s cool up here.
    DEEDEE: Well it’s not safe because you could slip than fall to your death.
    MOE: That will never happen because I’m very careful.
    DEEDEE: Please get down because you’re scaring me.
    MOE: Like I said before it’s cool up here.
    Moe starts walking along the railing go around the Eiffel Tower.
    DEEDEE: You leave me no choice and at this point I don’t care who hears me.
    MOE: What are you talking about?
    DEEDEE (yells): Moses Aric Doodle get down from there right now.
    Moe jumps down from the ledge.
    MOE: Okay that was loud and I didn’t know you could scream that loud.
    DEEDEE: Why do you always do dangerous things?
    MOE: I don’t know why I’ve been a risk taker since I was little.
    DEEDEE: No wonder you and my brother are such good friends because he’s the exact same way.
    MOE: Yeah I know he’s like that and he’s been a good friend to me over the years. So have you because when I first moved next door all those years ago you and your brother made me feel very welcome.
    DEEDEE: I want you to promise me that you will stop being so dangerous Moe Doodle because I couldn’t bare it if something happen to you.
    Moe walks over to Deedee and pulls her into his embrace.
    MOE: If that’s what you really want than I will because I will do anything to make you happy.
    DEEDEE: Where are we going now?
    MOE: It’s a surprise.
    They leave the Eiffel Tower hand in hand and start walking down the street of Paris. A young man smiles at them. There’s a young lady beside him holding balloons. Deedee looks at the balloons than notices there’s a pink heart-shaped balloon.
    DEEDEE: Oh that pink heart-shaped balloon is so pretty. I wish that I could have it.
    Moe smiles a little.
    MOE: You see that café over there Dee.
    DEEDEE: Yeah. What about it?
    MOE: You go over there and wait for me.
    Deedee kisses Moe on the cheek than walks over to the café and sits down to wait. Moe walks over to the two people selling the balloons.
    YOUNG MAN: Hi there sir. My name is Marc and this is my wife Elise.
    MOE: Hi there. My name is Moses.
    ELISE: What can we help you with?
    MOE: I would like to buy that pink heart-shaped balloon for my wife.
    MARC: Oh nice choice.
    MOE: Well actually she picked out but I didn’t want her to see me getting it for her so I told her to go wait for me at that café across the street.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

~Meanwhile across the street at the café Deedee is waiting for Moe when a man approaches her~
    MAN: Hi there beautiful.
    DEEDEE: Go away I’m busy waiting for someone.
    The man sits down next to Deedee.
    MAN: Oh come now there’s no need to be like that my dear. My name is Henri by the way.
    DEEDEE: I don’t care now get lost.
    HENRI: You aren’t very nice but I like that in a woman.
    DEEDEE: Listen here Henri. As much I’d like to favor your fancy I can’t because I’m already married to someone whom I love with all my heart and soul.
    HENRI: I can’t make you forget all about him.
    DEEDEE: No way I’d never do that because he’s everything to me.
    HENRI (looks at her): I will not take no for an answer.
    DEEDEE: Get the clue I don’t want anything to do with you.
    Henri pulls out a knife and holds it to Deedee’s stomach.
    HENRI: You either do what I say or I’ll stab you.
    DEEDEE (yells): Ahhh Moses help me!
    Moe hears Deedee’s scream than turns towards her and sees the man with the knife to her stomach.
    MOE: Can you hold onto that balloon for me? I have to go save my wife.
    ELISE: Yeah of course we can.
    Moe runs over to Deedee and glares at the man holding the knife to her stomach.
    MOE: Leave my wife alone.
    HENRI: No way because I want her so just go away.
    Moe grabs the knife from Henri than throws it on the ground and breaks it. Henri jumps to his feet.
    HENRI: How dare you. You will pay for that.
    Moe grins than starts doing some karate moves than gymnastics moves. Henri glares at Moe than runs off in terror. Deedee wraps her arms around Moe.
    DEEDEE: You are my hero Moses.
    MOE: I’m not all that great. I was only protecting my best friend’s sister and woman whom I love with all my heart.
    Moe gasps than lets go of Deedee and runs back across the street.
    ELISE: Wow you are so brave standing up to that guy all by yourself.
    MOE: I have to admit that I was a little scared but if anything happened to my wife than my best friend would be very upset.
    MARC: Why is that?
    MOE: My wife is actually my best friend’s younger sister so I have to protect her at all costs because I really don’t feel like getting on my best friend’s bad side.
    ELISE: Does your best friend have a name?
    MOE: His name is Roy.
    MARC: How long have you been best friends with him?
    MOE: Since we were 5 years old and his sister was 3 years old.
    ELISE: Wow that’s along time to be friends.
    MOE: Yeah I know. Can I have that balloon for my wife now?
    ELISE: Of course you can. That will be 3 dollars.
    Moe gives Elise 3 dollars than he hides the balloon behind his back and goes back to where Deedee is at.
    MOE: Guess what I got for you?
    DEEDEE: I have no clue.
    MOE: Take a guess.
    DEEDEE: I don’t know.
    Moe takes the pink heart-shaped balloon out from behind his back. Deedee hugs Moe.
    DEEDEE: Thanks so much.
    Moe smiles than ties the string of the balloon around Deedee’s wrist so she won’t lose the balloon.
    MOE: Where do you want to go now?
    DEEDEE: I don’t know wherever you want to go is fine with me.
    MOE: I was thinking we could go on a Seine River Cruise than go see a musical. Than after that we could go to the Castles and Wines of Loire Valley.
    DEEDEE: Wow that all sounds so romantic.
    MOE: Yes I know. I was also thinking we could check out the Norte Dame Cathedral.
    DEEDEE: Yeah that sounds romantic too.
    MOE: We could also check out the Arc De Triomphe.
    DEEDEE: Wow you really are romantic.
    MOE: Yeah I know I just feel bad for not telling you sooner about it.
    DEEDEE: It’s okay because it was a nice surprise because it only makes me love you more.
    Moe takes Deedee’s hand and they walk to the Seine River Cruise than go to see Les Miserables. Two hours later the musical is over than they go to Castles and Wines of Loire Valley. After that they go to Norte Dame Cathedral and than to the Arc De Triomphe.
    MOE: Are you ready to go back to the hotel now?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I am.
    They walk back to the hotel hand in hand and go to their room. Deedee starts feeling weak than suddenly passes out on the bed. Moe gasps than runs over and starts shaking her.
    MOE: Wake up please Dee.
    Deedee doesn’t wake up. Moe grabs his cellphone and dials Rooney’s cell number. Angel answers Rooney’s cellphone.
    ANGEL: This is Angel Doodle here.
    MOE: Hi Angel it’s Moe. I need to talk to Rooney right away because it’s very important.
    Angel passes the phone to Rooney and he looks at her.
    ROONEY: Who is it?
    ANGEL: It’s your best friend and he said that he needs to talk you to right away.
    ROONEY: Hello Moe. Is everything okay?
    MOE: No it’s not. Deedee and I just got back from doing some sightseeing.
    ROONEY: Yeah so that’s not a big deal.
    MOE: Well no it’s not but as she got into our hotel room she passed out. Is there something wrong with her that I didn’t about?
    ROONEY: Yeah there is but I didn’t want to say anything because I knew that you’d probably get really scared.
    MOE: What’s wrong with her Roon?
    ROONEY: If she’s out in the sun too long she gets a really bad case of heat stroke.
    MOE: Is there anything I can do to help her feel better?
    ROONEY: When she was younger and it happen our mother always made sure to keep her cool. Like for example maybe getting a damp cloth for her forehead and give her some cold stuff to eat and drink.
    MOE: Okay thanks for telling me Roon and I’m sorry about the other day.
    ROONEY: I’m glad that I could help and I’m sorry too because I should have never called you by your real name when I knew you didn’t like it.
    Rooney and Moe hang up on each other. Moe grabs the room service phone and dials it.
    JACQUES: This is Jacques.
    MOE: Hi it’s Moses from 125 again. I was wondering if you could bring all the cold food and drinks that you have down there in the kitchen.
    JACQUES: Why?
    MOE: My wife fainted from being out in the heat all day but I didn’t know that’s what was bothering her until I phoned her brother and he told me to get those things because they will help her get better.
    JACQUES: Okay than I’ll be right up.
    They hang up on each other. Moe walks into the bathroom and runs a face cloth under the cold water than goes back out to where Deedee is at. Moe puts the cold face cloth on Deedee’s forehead just as the doorbell rings. Moe runs over to the door and opens to find Jacques standing there.
    JACQUES: Here are the cold food and drinks we have in the kitchen.
    Moe takes it from Jacques.
    MOE: Thanks so much.
    JACQUES: I hope that she gets better soon.
    Moe smiles a little.
    MOE: Oh don’t worry I will make sure she does.
    Jacques smiles than leaves. Moe carries the cold food and drinks into the room just as Deedee opens her eyes.
    DEEDEE: What happen?
    MOE: You fainted from having too much sun today.
    DEEDEE: How did you know what my problem with the sun was?
    MOE: When you fainted I phoned Rooney and asked him.
    DEEDEE: Why you do that?
    MOE: I did it because I was worried about you.
    DEEDEE: Oh I guess I should of told you about what happens to me when I have too much sun.
    MOE: Don’t worry about it because I know now and I will make sure that it doesn’t happen.
    Deedee looks at the food and drinks.
    DEEDEE: Who are those for?
    MOE: They are for you to help you feel better.
    Deedee smiles than takes a popsicle.
    DEEDEE: Do you want the other half?
    MOE: Yeah sure. It’s been a long time since I had one.
    DEEDEE: I remember you had one.
    MOE: Yeah I do too.
    DEEDEE: When was it than?
    MOE: It was when you were 13 years old which would mean Rooney and I were 15 years old.
    DEEDEE: That’s sure wasn’t yesterday.
    MOE: Yeah that’s for sure.
    DEEDEE: Can I ask you something Moe?
    MOE: Yeah sure ask away.
    DEEDEE: When did you start realizing that you loved me?
    MOE: I liked you from the first day I met you when I was 5 years old and you were 3 years old but back than it was just a silly kiddie crush. As the years went by that kiddie crush grew into me not wanted to be anyone else.
    DEEDEE: So how old were you when you started to really like me?
    MOE: When I was 15 years old and you were 13 years old. I was just noticing how much you’d grown and how beautiful you were becoming. There were times when I just wanted to pull you close and kiss you but I knew that I couldn’t because of your brother.
    DEEDEE: Was it hard keeping those feelings inside?
    MOE: Yeah it was and it was driving me crazy.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know the feeling all too well.
    MOE: How long have you liked me?
    DEEDEE: Well I didn’t feel that way for at first because come on I was 3 years old but as time when on I just got to realize just how special you were to me. I started falling for you a few months before my 14th birthday.
    MOE: Oh really.
    DEEDEE: That’s what I said.
    Moe sits on the bed with Deedee and pulls her close to him.
    MOE: I love you Deedee Star Doodle.
    DEEDEE: Yeah I know you do and I love you Moses Aric Doodle.
    They lay on the bed than a few minutes later they fall asleep in each other’s embrace.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Chapter 12
    Angel And Rooney Are Back From Their Honeymoon

Rooney and Angel are just arriving back at Doodlebop Central. They walk in hand in hand into Doodlebop Central to find that it’s all dark.
    ANGEL: Why it is so dark in here?
    ROONEY: I don’t know maybe we should turn on some lights.
    ANGEL: Yeah I agree with you.
    Rooney turns on the lights and Angel’s family jumps out from their hiding places.
    ANGEL’S FAMILY: Welcome back Angel and Rooney.
    ROONEY: Wow I wasn’t excepting this.
    Angel whimpers than runs to the bathroom and throws up.
    TERRI: What’s that all about?
    ROONEY: I don’t know Terri.
    Angel returns and everyone looks at her.
    ANGEL: Why is everyone looking at me?
    ROONEY: We are just worried about you that’s all.
    ANGEL: There’s nothing to worried about because I’m fine.
    BINDI: Why did you run to the bathroom than?
    ANGEL: I had to use it.
    ROBERT: Hm...I don’t believe you.
    ANGEL: I’m telling the truth.
    Angel runs off to be by herself.
    ROONEY: That’s was uncalled for and I believe her.
    JD: Well duh she’s your wife you are supposed to believe her.
    Rooney runs after Angel and finds her on the bed in their bedroom than he sits down next to her.
    ROONEY: Are you okay?
    ANGEL : Yeah I guess. I just don’t know why my family won’t believe and I miss your sister.
    ROONEY: I know I miss her too and my best friend.
    All of sudden Rooney’s cellphone goes off. Rooney hits the talk button.
    ROONEY: This is Rooney Doodle.
    MOE: Hey Roon.
    ROONEY: Oh Moses.
    MOE: I really wish you won’t call me that.
    ROONEY: Oops sorry I forgot.
    MOE: Yeah sure you did.
    ROONEY: What’s my sister doing?
    MOE: She’s sleeping like an innocent baby.
    ROONEY: Some things will never change.
    MOE: Oh you’re talk about her sweet innocence that she’s had all of her life.
    ROONEY: You noticed it.
    MOE: Yeah I did and it’s one of the reasons that I fell for her.
    ROONEY: Oh I didn’t know that.
    MOE: Well you do now.
    ROONEY: Yeah that’s true.
    MOE: How is Angel doing?
    ROONEY: She’s going okay.
    MOE: Well I should let you go because I want to be close to Deedee when she wakes up.
    ROONEY: Tell my sister that I said hi when she wakes up.
    MOE: Yeah sure thing.
    ROONEY: When are you and Deedee coming home from your honeymoon?
    MOE: In a few days.
    They hang up on each other.
    ANGEL: How’s Moe?
    ROONEY: He’s good.
    ANGEL: What about Deedee?
    ROONEY: She’s doing okay and she is sleeping.
    There’s a knock at the door.
    ANGEL: Come in.
    Terri walks into the room.
    TERRI: You two can come back to the party now because I talked to Robert and JD about what they said.
    Angel and Rooney follow Terri back out to where the others are.
    JD AND ROBERT: We’re sorry.
    ANGEL: It’s okay and the truth is that I’m not feeling that great today but it will pass.
    Viv looks at Angel just as her husband Tony walks into the room.
    TONY: Hi everyone.
    Viv smiles than walks over to Tony and kisses him.
    TERRI: Looks like someone missed their husband.
    VIV (to Tony in a whisper): Could you come with me to talk to Angel later?
    TONY: Yeah sure I can. Why do you want to talk to her?
    VIV: I’ve got this feeling that I know why she isn’t feeling good.
    TONY: Oh okay.
    Angel sighs than goes to hers and Rooney’s bedroom. Viv winks at Tony and they walk to Angel’s room. Tony knocks on the door.
    ANGEL: Go away.
    VIV: Is that anyway to speak to your sister and her husband now?
    ANGEL: Oh sorry Viv I thought you were Rooney.
    Viv and Tony walk into the room.
    TONY: Hi Angel.
    ANGEL: Hi Tony. Long time no see.
    Viv sits on the bed beside Angel.
    VIV: I have a few questions for you sis.
    ANGEL: Okay ask away Viv.
    VIV: How long have you been feeling sick?
    ANGEL: Ah....a few days.
    VIV: When do you mostly get sick?
    ANGEL: In the morning when I wake up.
    Viv looks at Tony and he nods his head.
    VIV: What do you think Tony?
    TONY: It sounds like she’s you know what to me.
    ANGEL: What are you talking about?
    TONY: That’s the exact same way that Viv was when she first found out that she was pregnant with your niece Aleisha.
    ANGEL: Oh I see.
    VIV: Did you and Rooney make love on your honeymoon?
    ANGEL: Yeah we did.
    VIV: If I were you I’d go to the doctor to find out if you are pregnant.
    ANGEL: I want to wait until Deedee gets back from her honeymoon because I want her to come with me.
    TONY: Oh okay than.
    Viv and Tony leave the room. Angel takes out her diary.
    ANGEL (writing in her diary): Dear Diary, This Angel again I know that I haven’t written in you for a long time. My sister and her husband just came to talk about why I’ve been feeling sick lately. They said that I should go to the doctor to find if I might be pregnant. I’m so scared because what if I am? What would Rooney think of me if I was?
    Rooney knocks on the door than walks in.
    ROONEY: Oh here you are. I’ve been looking for you.
    ANGEL: Why?
    ROONEY: I was just worried that something had happen to you.
    ANGEL: Well I’m fine Roon really so you don’t have to worry about me.
    Rooney smiles than pulls Angel up into his arms and kisses her.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Chapter 13
    Deedee And Moe Are Back From Their Honeymoon

Angel is pacing back and forth just as Rooney walks into Doodlebop Central.
    ROONEY: Why are you doing that?
    ANGEL: I’m worried.
    ROONEY: About what?
    ANGEL: Not what Roon but who.
    ROONEY: Who than?
    ANGEL: Your best friend and my best friend because they should’ve been back by now.
    Moe and Deedee are just arriving at Doodlebop Central.
    DEEDEE: It’s so good to be back.
    MOE: Yeah I agree with you on that one. I have the perfect way for me to come in with a bang.
    DEEDEE: What’s that?
    MOE: To hide on them.
    DEEDEE: You remember our deal about that don’t you.
    MOE: Yeah I do.
    DEEDEE: What was it than?
    MOE: That when I hide I have to let you know before I do.
    DEEDEE: Okay good. Where are you going to hide?
    MOE: I’m not sure I think I’ve hid everywhere. Do you any ideas where I could hide?
    DEEDEE: How about behind the cuckoo clock?
    MOE: That’s a good one Dee.
    Deedee smiles and kisses Moe before he runs off to hide on the others. Angel sighs just as Deedee comes in.
    ROONEY: Hi sis.
    Angel runs over to Deedee and hugs her.
    ANGEL: Welcome Dee. I missed you so much.
    Rooney looks around.
    ROONEY: Where’s Moe?
    DEEDEE: I don’t know.
    ANGEL: Are you sure about that?
    DEEDEE: Okay, okay he’s hiding.
    ROONEY: I thought he wasn’t allowed to hide.
    DEEDEE: We worked something out but I can’t tell you because he told me not to.
    They look around for Moe but they can’t find him.
    ANGEL: Alright we give up Moe. Where are you?
    Moe jumps out from behind the cuckoo clock.
    MOE (yells): Ta-da! Here I Am.
    Deedee giggles a little.
    DEEDEE: I missed you saying that.
    MOE: Oh well I missed saying it too.
    Deedee sudden gets a sick feeling in her stomach than runs to the bathroom and throws up.
    ROONEY: I wonder what that was all about.
    Angel bites her lip.
    ANGEL (in her head): Is it possible that Deedee could be pregnant too?
    Deedee returns. Moe goes over to Deedee and pulls her close.
    MOE: Are you okay sweetie?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I’m fine Moe so stop worrying.
    Angel looks at Deedee.
    ANGEL: Could I talk to you alone?
    Deedee follows Angel out of earshot.
    DEEDEE: Okay we are alone now.
    ANGEL: Where did you go to a few minutes ago?
    DEEDEE: Um....the bathroom. Why?
    ANGEL: Did you get sick?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I did so big deal.
    ANGEL: How long have you been feeling that way?
    DEEDEE: Almost a week.
    ANGEL: Yeah same here.
    Deedee starts to feel weak than sudden she faints.
    ANGEL: Uh Oh. Wake up Dee.
    Deedee doesn’t wake up. Angel screams. Moe and Rooney come running.
    ROONEY: What happen?
    ANGEL: We were just talking and all of sudden she fainted.
    Moe glares at Rooney.
    MOE: What is wrong with her Roon?
    ROONEY: I didn’t want to say anything because I knew that you would get all worried.
    MOE: What are you talking about?
    ROONEY: Deedee has a very week immune system so when she gets sick she can faint easily.
    MOE: She’s not sick.
    Deedee slowly opens her eyes than notices her brother, her husband and her best friend towering over her.
    DEEDEE: What happen?
    ROONEY: You fainted sis.
    MOE: Are you feeling okay Dee?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I’m fine.
    MOE: Are you sure?
    DEEDEE: Yeah I’m sure.
    Moe and Rooney leave. Angel looks at her best friend.
    ANGEL: Have you thought of what could be wrong with you?
    DEEDEE: I’ve been put in a lot of thought into that and I have an idea what it could to be.
    ANGEL: Care to share?
    DEEDEE: I have this funny feeling that I’m pregnant with Moe’s child.
    ANGEL : Have you and Moe made love yet?
    DEEDEE: Yeah we did on the first night of our honeymoon after this romantic evening that he arranged.
    ANGEL: Romantic?
    DEEDEE: Yeah he’s a hopeless romantic and now that I know I just love him even more.
    Angel smiles. Deedee starts getting weak again than she sits down on bed and lets out a low moan.
    ANGEL: Are you okay Dee?
    DEEDEE: No I’m not.
    ANGEL: Do you want me to get Moe?
    DEEDEE (nods her head): Yeah I do but please don’t tell him what I think is wrong because I want to wait until I’m totally sure that’s what is.
    ANGEL: You got it.
    Deedee smiles a little. Angel runs to where the guys are at.
    ROONEY: Where’s the fire Angel?
    ANGEL: There’s no fire.
    MOE: What’s wrong than?
    ANGEL: Your wife is getting weak again and she wants you with her but I can’t tell you what’s wrong because she doesn’t want me to.
    Moe nods his head and takes off to where Deedee is.
    DEEDEE: Hi Moses.
    MOE: How are you now?
    DEEDEE: I’m okay I guess.
    Moe sits down on the bed and pulls Deedee close to him. Deedee lays her head on Moe’s shoulder and closes her eyes. A few minutes later they have both fallen asleep. Deedee wakes up few hours later. Moe is still sleeping like a baby. Deedee takes out her diary.
    DEEDEE (writing in her diary): Dear Diary, Yes I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written in here. I’m so scared right now because I’ve been getting sick a lot lately. I’m starting to think that there’s a strong chance that I am pregnant with Moe’s child. Oh man if I am what would he say about it. Would he want to stay with me or would he leave me for good?
    Moe opens his eyes an looks at Deedee.
    MOE: What are doing my precious Dee?
    DEEDEE: Nothing special.
    Deedee puts her diary away just as Moe wraps his arms around her neck and kisses the top of her head.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

wow that was a really good chapter good job amber

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks, Jennifer.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 pm

ur welcome amber and if u need any ideas for chapter 14 just pm me on here ok

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

That's ok. I already have Rolanda helping me with the rest of the chapters for this story.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:50 pm

oh well that is ok amber but when r u going to post another chapter??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am