All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

All I want for Christmas Baby, is you.

The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

All I want for Christmas Baby, is you. Empty All I want for Christmas Baby, is you.

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm

this was written some 2years ago during my 9th grade year.
    i know there must be other people with the same tittle name for some of their fan fics but i couldnt think of any other tottle for this story..

im not going to eidt it so it may have spelling errors in it and grammer errors but im not gonna mess with it. mainly because i dont feel exactly too peachy right now so...yeah...
    anyways...here it is

Kiylee: 15 years old. Main character. Daughter of lisa lennox, god daughter of chad mcnamara. Girlfriend of Jonathan wexler ( this character is in NO RELATION with me, all my storys have her in them.)

Lisa: 26 years old. Mother of kiylee, best friend of chad & jon

Chad: 26 years old. God father of kiylee and best friends with lisa & jon

jon: 19 years old. Best friends with lisa & chad. boyfirend of kiylee lennox and friends with stevie.

Stevie: friend of jon. has been sice the 9th grade.

NOW remember i wrote most of my storys last year so if they sound too lovely dovey, thats because i was going love crazy over jonathan.....ya know usual fan girl stuff...anyways heres the story

All i want for Christmas Baby, is You

Chapter One

Kiylee sat at the window watching the snowflakes gently falling on her
    windowseal. She was waiting for her mom to drive up into the driveway.
    She had been waiting for aleast an hour already when her mother finally
    drove up in her Black SUV. Kiylee rushed outside wearing no shoes nor a
    coat running to her mom hoping to hear some good news. Her mom jumped
    out of the car and walked over to kiylee. "did you find him?" kiylee
    asked. Her mother looked down for a moment and then looked up. " no
    sweetheart i didnt. he wasnt at home or any of his favorite places to go. Im sorry"
    her mother said. Little tears weiled up in kiylees eyes. "why did i have to be such a
    jerk to him?" The tears were now rolling down the sides of her face. Her mom huged her
    tight. "c'mon honey, lets get you inside before you get sick" Her mother took her inside
    to where her God father, Chad was sitting on the couch playing with his cell phone.
    He looked up and saw kiylee crying and imedeitily got up and took her in his arms.
    He looked at lisa. " did you find him?" he asked. Lisa shooked her head no.
    "but i know he is somewhere around the toronto area." she said. Chad looked down
    at his god daughter. She was still crying and had her face burried into his arm.
    Chad was worried. His best friend had run away and broke his god daughters heart.
    Chad looked out the window watching the gilttering snowflakes fall as the bright moon
    shined through the window. "jon please come home" chad said.

Chapter 2

Jon sat on his friends couch. His arms were crossed and his face expression was blank.
    Stevie, who had been jons friend since the 9th grade, was sitting next to him.
    "jon you can just leave like that! you know she loves you" he was trying to convince
    jon but jon didnt wanna move a mussle. "HELLO? eart to jonny boy, come in jonny boy!"
    stevie said waving his hand over jons face. " JON! snap outta it already!" Jon turned and looked
    over to stevie. " i know she loves me. It juss what she said that hurt me. The people here in ontario,
    all the mean teenagers these days, Most of them are fan girls, keep telling her that shes not good enough
    to be with me. they are just bringing her down. Sometime she comes home crying about it, but today....
    she came home crying and locked her self in her room. I tired and tried to get in but she yelled at me.
    she said that she wasnt good rnough for me and that we shouldnt be together." Tears were now in jons
    eyes. He tried to hold them back. " i feel her pain at times, because what me and her have is special
    our hearts beat as one and when i look in her eyes, i can see the pain. it hurts me to see her like this."
    jon said while the tears olled down the sides of his face. " its alright man, everything is gonna turn out alright, i know it will." stevie said. Juss then, Jons cell rang. Jon picked it up and looked at the Id whick read
    MCNAMARA.. Jon sighed and really didnt wanna pick it up, but had no choice. He answered it
    to hear chad on the other end talking to lisa. "hello?" jon said. " Jon? THANK GOD you answered.
    where are you? you have us worried to death man! you need to get down here, kiylee has locked herself in her room again and me nor lisa can get to her. we;re afride she may juss try to hurt her slef. Jon please come back, your the only guy she trusts right now." chad said. Jon frowned. " dont want her to ever hut her self, she promised me she wouldnt!" jon was scared now, scared for kiylee and scred she would really hurt her slef. jon exchanged worried looks with stevie. Stevie wispered for jon to go and go now. jon shooked his head and his face then go serious. " im on my way" Jon closed the phone and got up off the couch.
    " you can do it man" stevie yelled as jon walked out the door.

Chapter 3

It took jon exactly 30 minutes to reach lisa and chads house. As soon as he pulled up into the drive way he practicially ran flew outta his car and to the front door. Before he could knock the dor swang open. Lisa was on the other side and when she saw jon a look of relief emerged upon her face. " Oh thank goodness your finally here, jon we cant get her out of her room, we really dont want her to try to hurt herself again." she said. Jons face expression went from worried to confused/worried. " AGAIN?" jon asked shocked.
    Lisa went wide eyed. " I'll explain later right now, we have kiylee to worry about." she said. Lisa let jon in and jon ran to kiylees bedroom door. He tried to open it but it was locked. Jon tried to shake it open but it didnt budge so he decided to do something he's never done before. He kicked the door and it flew open.
    Jon ran into the room, his heart beating 90 to nothing. Kiylee was no where in sight. he started to panic until he seen something in the corner of the room. It was kiylee baled up in a little ball with her head burried in her arms crying. jon siged and ran over to her. She lifted her head when she hurd him and she stood up on her feet. Jon looked into her eyes and all of a sudden began crying. He juss wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her that every thing would be alright. Kiylee looked at jon still crying but was able to speek. " jon im so sorry, i shouldnt have talked to you like that. It juss so much is going on at school and..." Before she could finishe what she had to say jon pulled her into his arms. Tears where rolling down the sides of kiylees and jons faces. They both remained silent for a moment. Jon juss wanted to hold her in his arms and never let go. " dont be sorry, im the one thats sorry. I should have never ran off like i did." he lifted kiylees head and looked into her eyes again. " if i didnt care about you i wouldnt ahve come back. i love you so much and i dont want nothing to happen to you, and i really didnt want you hurting yourslef. I love you kiylee lennox." jon said. Kiylees face lit up and her sobing slowed. She smiled lightly and huged jon tighter. " i love you too"

All I want for Christmas Baby, is you. Empty Re: All I want for Christmas Baby, is you.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm

aww i remember reading this but i guess i just forgot to reply to it oh well i am now since i had to read it again

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am