All Together Now

Just Don't Know What To Think!!!!

♫Sweet Girl♫
    Admin

Number of posts : 2078
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Just Don't Know What To Think!!!!

Post by ♫Sweet Girl♫ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm really confused about something that happened a few days ago with a friend of mine and me. My boyfriend went away to camp from June 8 to June 10th. I decided to hangout with my friends at the nearest coffee shop while my boyfriend was away just so I won't feel that lonely. The gang doesn't like particular like the guy that another girl that we know is going out with. Her boyfriend is causing problems for a few of the members in the gang. My friend who is now my best friend wanted this girl to go to her party this weekend because they were friends. The other girl didn't feel right being around us unless her boyfriend could go. Melissa AKA ~*Sweetie81~*'s fiance is the one that the other girl's boyfriend causes the most problems for and he said that he won't go if they other guy did. My friend's friend got all mad than left and her boyfriend came in a few minutes later than after awhile they both came into together. They totally ignored me and my friends. The day after my friend and I were at the same coffee shop when the other girl and her boyfriend came in. They sat off by themselves than gradually made their way over to where my friend and I were. They started saying how they just didn't get. I don't particular like this other girl's boyfriend because he's too boss to my friends when they are playing Floor Hockey in the fall and winter. She wanted to know what I had against her boyfriend and I looked at my friend that was there with me before they showed up. I told that hi by and I would see her talk to her later because not having my boyfriend around I just couldn't handle the other two. My boyfriend will stick up for me when he's around. I phoned my friend on my cellphone when I realized that I forgot my pencil. She wasn't mad at me for leaving because she understood. After I left the other girl told my friend that she had to make a choice it was either her or me and my friends which includes my friend's boyfriend of 1 month. She really loves him even though they haven't been together that long. She of course chose me, my friends and her boyfriend. The other girl travels on the bus with me in the mornings when I got to work and the last couple of days she hasn't spoken a word to me. She didn't even speak to Melissa when she was on the bus either. That's why the friend that this happened to is now my best friend because the other girl was her best friend before but my friend doesn't feel like being around the other girl after this. The other girl's boyfriend wants to work things out with Melissa's fiance but he doesn't want to anything to do with the other girl's boyfriend and neither do that rest of the gang. They can't force Melissa's fiance to like this guy if he doesn't want to and we all don't want him hanging around with us. The guy that this other girl is going out with is a trouble maker but she's in love with him that she can't see straight when we tell her that she deserves better than him. She told my friend that she wasn't going to break up with him just because we don't like him.

^CNU Blingee avatar and Blingee banner made by me^
    ^To By Star and Sparkling glow text made by me^
    Spoiler:

^CNU banners above made by Nymphatina^

^CNU blingees made and edited by me^
    kittyfan
    Admin

Number of posts : 4252
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

Re: Just Don't Know What To Think!!!!

Post by kittyfan on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:32 pm

oo that is not good to hear rolanda i hope everything is ok now
    ♫Sweet Girl♫
    Admin

Number of posts : 2078
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by ♫Sweet Girl♫ on Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm

I never posted in here about what happen over the past 3 years since I posted this. It was soon after I posted this that Meliss AKA ♥Sweetie81♥'s fiance and the other guy work out the differences. They are really good friends now which is a lot easier on his girlfriend. He works a lot so he doesn't get the chance to hangout with us much but when he does it's really nice that he does. His girlfriend has sort of change him a bit because he's not as bossing and when starts to get bossy she tells not to. They are really happy together. I used be friends with his girlfriend 15 years ago when we went to camp together but than she moved away and now that she's back I'm glad to have her in my life again. She's also best friends with a friend of mine who recently broke up with her boyfriend because of his mother constant meddling.

^CNU Blingee avatar and Blingee banner made by me^
    ^To By Star and Sparkling glow text made by me^
    Spoiler:

^CNU banners above made by Nymphatina^

^CNU blingees made and edited by me^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:56 am