All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story)

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story) Empty Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 am

I know at first it doesn't seem like a Sailor Moon story but if you keep reading it till the end you will find out how it's Sailor Moon related. It's the prelude to my other Sailor Moon story called More Than Anything. Here's the first chapter:

Chapter One
    Precious Innocence

The sun shines threw 3 year old Kaleigh LeMorre's hospital room. Kaleigh wakes up to see that her mother has fallen asleep watching over her. A nurse comes in.
    “How are you feeling today?” the nurse asked.
    “I'm feeling okay.” Kaleigh answered.
    Kaleigh looks around the room.
    “What's wrong?” the nurse asked.
    “There's nothing to do and I’m so bored.” Kaleigh answered.
    “Well I agree with you there because lying in a hospital bed can get very boring.” the nurse said.
    “Could I go for a walk?” Kaleigh asked.
    “Yeah sure you can.” the nurse answered.
    Kaleigh smiles, she walks out the room and down the hallway. After a few minutes she comes to the baby nursery, she walks in and starts looking at the little babies.
    A nurse walks in and sees Kaleigh.
    “What you doing here little girl?” the nurse asked.
    “I was taking a walk and decided to come see the little babies.” Kaleigh answered.
    “Do you have a name?” the nurse asked.
    “My name is Kaleigh Marjorie LeMorre.” Kaleigh answered.
    “That's a very pretty name and my name is Jenna Mason.” the nurse said.
    Kaleigh stops in front a baby boy.
    “Who's that?” Kaleigh asked.
    “That is Kieran Miguel Serenity and he was just born today.” Jenna answered.
    Kaleigh looks at Kieran just as young couple walk into the nursery. They walk over to Kieran and the young lady picks him up. Kaleigh looks at the lady holding Kieran.
    “Is he your son?” Kaleigh asked.
    “Yes he is.” the lady answered.
    “My name is Kaleigh LeMorre and you have a very cute baby boy.” Kaleigh said.
    “Thanks Kaleigh, my name is Daniella and this is my husband Alejandro.” Kieran's mother replied.
    Kaleigh smiles and walks back to her room. A few days later Kaleigh gets out the hospital. Kaleigh is sitting on the steps of her house, she sees a moving van the street and she runs inside. Kaleigh's mother Marguerite is sitting on the couch.
    “Where's the fire?” Marguerite asked.
    “There is no fire mom but there is a moving van across the street.” Kaleigh answered.
    “Well than let's go see who's moving in.” Marguerite said.
    Marguerite and Kaleigh walk across the street. Kaleigh sees Kieran's mother. Daniella walks over to them and looks at Kaleigh.
    “Is this your mother?” Daniella asked.
    “Yes it is.” Kaleigh answered.
    “How do you know my daughter?” Marguerite asked.
    “Your daughter was in the nursery when my husband and I went to get our little boy.” Daniella answered.
    “Mommy her little boy is so adorable.” Kaleigh said.
    Daniella runs inside and returns a few minutes later holding Kieran in her arms.
    “Oh my gosh you were right sweetie he's adorable.” Marguerite replied.
    “Can I please hold him?” Kaleigh asked.
    “Yes you can darling but be careful.” Daniella answered.
    Daniella gently passes Kieran to Kaleigh. Kaleigh cradles Kieran in her arms. Kieran looks up at Kaleigh and lets out a small coo. Daniella and Marguerite exchange looks.
    “Whoa…she's a natural at holding a baby which means she'll be a great mother someday.” Daniella said.
    Kaleigh smiles and kisses Kieran's forehead.
    “I'll protect him no matter what.” Kaleigh replied.
    Daniella and Marguerite smile at the same time. Kieran coos again, he grabs Kaleigh's finger and holds it really tight. After a few minutes Kaleigh's finger starts to turn red.
    “Wow…he's really strong for a newborn.” Marguerite said.
    Kaleigh smiled.
    “You're just the most adorable baby I've ever seen Kier.” Kaleigh replied
    “What did you just call him?” Daniella asked.
    “I called him Kier.” Kaleigh answered.
    “That's a really good nickname for him.” Daniella said.
    Kaleigh rocks Kieran back n' forth in her arms and he falls asleep. Marguerite and Daniella smiled.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story) Empty Re: Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 am

Here's Chapter 2:

Chapter Two
    Just Like Siblings

Kieran is 5 months old now. Daniella is out in the backyard with Kieran when Kaleigh shows up.
    “Hi Kaleigh.” Daniella said.
    Kieran reaches out for Kaleigh. Daniella passes Kieran to Kaleigh.
    “You're really getting big my little friend.” Kaleigh said.
    Marguerite appears. Kaleigh puts Kieran in his baby seat and sits down next to him. Alejandro comes out. Daniella and Alejandro start talking in Spanish. Kaleigh looks at them.
    “What language are they speaking mommy?” Kaleigh asked.
    “They're speaking Spanish.” Marguerite answers.
    Kaleigh smiles. Kieran starts crying. Daniella walks over, she picks up Kieran in her and arms walks inside with him. Kaleigh sits on the porch swing and looks up at the sky.
    “What's wrong sweetie?” Marguerite asked.
    “I'm just thinking how lucky I am.” Kaleigh answered.
    Daniella returns carrying Kieran in her arms. Kaleigh smiles when she sees Kieran. Daniella sits down with Kieran on her lap. Kieran reaches out for Kaleigh.
    “Aw that's so cute.” Daniella said.
    Kaleigh takes Kieran in her arms. Alejandro smiles. Kieran falls asleep in Kaleigh's arms.
    “That is what I call adorable and they are close just like siblings.” Alejandro replied.
    Kieran is now 10 and half months. Daniella is out in the backyard with Kieran when Kaleigh sudden appears. Kieran looks at Kaleigh and coos.
    “Hi there little guy.” Kaleigh said.
    Kaleigh walks over to Kieran and sits down on the ground with him.
    “Hi Kaleigh.” Daniella replied.
    Kaleigh smiles and looks at Kieran.
    “Kale.” Kieran said.
    “What did he say?” Daniella asked.
    “He said Kale.” Kaleigh answered.
    “What’s that supposed to mean?” Daniella asked.
    “I think he was trying to say my name but it came out Kale.” Kaleigh answered.
    “Oh I see and it’s a good nickname for you.” Daniella said.
    “Yeah you’re right it is.” Kaleigh replied
    Alejandro walks out into the backyard.
    “What are you two talking about?” Alejandro asked.
    “Our son said his first word.” Daniella answered.
    “What was his first word?” Alejandro asked.
    “His first word was Kale.” Daniella answered.
    “What kind of a first word is that?” Alejandro asked.
    “He was trying to say Kaleigh’s name but it came out Kale than I told her that would be a good nickname for her and she agree with me.” Daniella answered.
    Alejandro looks at Kieran.
    “Okay let’s hear your best friend’s nickname boy.” Alejandro said.
    “Kale.” Kieran replied.
    A few months pass. Kieran is out Kaleigh’s house hanging out with her. Daniella and Alejandro are there too. They are in the living room watching cartoons. All of sudden something catches Kieran’s eye, he uses the coffee table to pull himself up than walks the length than lets go and starts walking to where what catch his eye is.
    “Daniella, Alejandro and mom get in here now.” Kaleigh yelled
    Marguerite, Alejandro and Daniella come running.
    “What is it honey?” Marguerite asked.
    “Look at Kier.” Kaleigh answered.
    Kaleigh points to where Kieran is stilling walking across the room. All of their eyes widen from shock. Kieran sudden sits on the floor and starts playing with a toy. Daniella runs over and scoops Kieran up into her arms.
    “Oh I’m so proud of you my little boy.” Daniella said.
    “Please put down mommy.” Kieran wined.
    Daniella smiles and puts Kieran back down the floor. Kaleigh sits down next to Kieran and hugs him.
    “I’m proud of you too my little friend.” Kaleigh said.
    Kieran smiled and hugged Kaleigh back.
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story) Empty Re: Because You Live (My Second Sailor Moon Story)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 am

Here's chapter 3:

Chapter Three
    Standing Up For Kaleigh

Kaleigh is now 8 years old and Kieran is 6 years old. Daniella walks up to the Bay Harbor Elementary holding Kieran's hand.
    “I don't want you to leave mommy.” Kieran wined.
    Kaleigh walks over to Kieran.
    “It's okay because I'm here so I will look after you.” Kaleigh said.
    Kieran smiles and hugs Kaleigh. They walk side by side to their classrooms. Kieran is sitting off in a corner crying. The teacher walks over and sits down next to him.
    “Why are you crying?” the teacher asked.
    “I miss my best friend.” Kieran answered.
    “Who is your best friend?” the teacher asked.
    “My best friend is Kaleigh LeMorre.” Kieran answered.
    “You'll see her at lunchtime.” the teacher said.
    Kieran smiles a little.
    “I sure will and thank Ms. Hogan.” Kieran replied.
    Ms. Hogan leaves Kieran. A few hours later it's lunchtime. Kieran runs outside and searches the playground for Kaleigh.
    “Are you looking for me Kier?” Kaleigh asked.
    Kieran turns around to finds Kaleigh standing behind him and gives her a big hug.
    “Yeah I was because I've missing you all morning.” Kieran answered.
    Kaleigh smiles.
    “Do you want to go on the swings with me?” Kaleigh asked.
    “Sure I would.” Kieran answered.
    Kieran and Kaleigh walk to the swings than sit down. They start swinging at the same pace. A little boy around Kaleigh's age walks over to them and looks at Kieran than at Kaleigh.
    “Why are you hanging around with a first grader?” the boy asked.
    “He's my best friend.” Kaleigh answered.
    “You're friends with a first grader now that's really stupid and maybe you should find some friends your own age.” the boy said.
    Kieran gets off the swing and punches the guy in the stomach.
    “I've know her since I was born and if I ever catch you being like that again than you'll pay for it.” Kieran yelled.
    The boy runs screaming in fear. Kaleigh jumps off the swing and hugs Kieran really tight.
    “Thanks Kier.” Kaleigh said.
    “No problem Kale.” Kieran replied.
    It's now the end of the day. Kaleigh gets onto the bus and tries to find a seat.
    “Hurry up and find a seat.” the bus driver said.
    Kaleigh spots Kieran sitting by himself so she walks over to him and sits down next to him.
    “I' really appreciate what you did for me today at lunchtime.” Kaleigh replied.
    Kieran smiles.
    “Anything for a friend as special as you.” Kieran said.
    The bus driver starts driving and than stops. Kaleigh and Kieran get off at the second stop.
    “I might come over after supper so we can hangout.” Kaleigh replied.
    “Could you maybe help me with my homework?” Kieran asked.
    Kaleigh nods and heads inside. Marguerite comes from the kitchen.
    “How was school today sweetie?” Marguerite asked.
    “It was great mommy.” Kaleigh answered.
    “What was so great about it?” Marguerite asked.
    “Kieran beat up a boy that was picking on me.” Kaleigh answered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm