All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

Primeval (An Action, Adventure, Fantasy, & Sci-Fi Show)

εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    εїзPersona Butterflyεїз
    Head Admin

Number of posts : 2303
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Primeval (An Action,  Adventure,  Fantasy, &  Sci-Fi Show) Empty Primeval (An Action, Adventure, Fantasy, & Sci-Fi Show)

Post by εїзPersona Butterflyεїз Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 am

Primeval , a high-budget series, follows Professor Nick Cutter and his team as they investigate anomalies in time found in the Forest of Dean. An unfortunate side-effect of the anomalies is that dinosaurs are moving through them and into the present time, making the team's investigations that much… More more stressful. Cutter's wife also disappears while investigating the anomalies and he makes it his mission to find and save her.
    I first show this show one night at my boyfriend's place. I noticed right away that one of the characters looked familiar to me than it suddenly dawn on me that it was Hannah Spearritt from S Club 7. I just recently order the first volume of it at CD Plus. Here's a picture of the cast:
    Primeval (An Action,  Adventure,  Fantasy, &  Sci-Fi Show) 30vklex

Primeval (An Action,  Adventure,  Fantasy, &  Sci-Fi Show) Empty Re: Primeval (An Action, Adventure, Fantasy, & Sci-Fi Show)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 pm

never seen this show before

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 am