All Together Now

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Together Now

3 posters

Rockstars Daughter.

The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Number of posts : 504
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Rockstars Daughter. Empty Rockstars Daughter.

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun May 31, 2009 9:52 pm

I never finished posting the chapter to this story on the old ATN and it was pretty big on there. i know everyone really wanted me to finish the story. i never got to save the chapters to my computer but i always had the hand written ORIGINAL in my story binder. so im gonna RE-post it here and his summer im actually gonna finish the story. the hand written original has been written all the way to chapter 6 so it will be easy for me to finish the story this summer =]
    since a few month has past since i posted the story on the last ATN my writing has improved. i was told by my teacher that i was one of the best writers in my class and i was very creative so i added a little bit more funneh-ness to da story. and its was easier to read...tho i have trouble with the quotation marks sometimes lol...anyways..im not gonna keep you waiting...here is chapter 1

RockStars Daughter.
    Chapter 1

It was Friday, a not so good day for Shayla at Stanhope Elmore High School.
    "In an out of the cells are equal rates" Mr Moore, shaylas biology teacher was giving his usual everyday lecture about everyday biology. Shayla sat taping her fingers on her desk. She looked up at the clock, which read 12:45. Shayla sighed and layed her head on her desk. There was only 40 more minutes of class left before the 4th block bell rang but it seemed like forever to shayla. She layed her head down on her desk until class was finally over. When the bell for the next block finally rang, Shayla grabed her stuff and ran out of class as fast as possible. She made her way down the hallways passing and bumping into people until she finally reached her next class, Business Tech. Shayla walked into the classroom, which was filled with computers and a few students already in their seats. Shayla made her way to her assigned desk and sat down. Two of her close friends, becca and sharpie were already in their seats, which were right next to shaylas assigned desk, they were waiting for the teacher to give out fridays news article instructions. Becca turned and looked at shayla. " sooooo, are you ready to meet your Blood parents shayla?" she asked. Sharpie also looked over to shayla. " oh yeah! i almost forgot about that...." she looked at the clock. " only two more hours before you get to meet them....are you psyched?" shayla smiled a little before she answered. " well i suppose....its so weird to me though. They didnt have a chance to raise me, they havent met me, but they tell me im their world. its like i almost mean more to them than their show." Sharpie and becca both smiled. Sharpie leaned twords shayla. "well they did have to give ya up ya know! what else do you expect them to act like?" becca rolled her computer chair over next to shaylas. "heyy look at it this way though, Your parents are practicly Rockstars!" shaylas face lit up for a moment. "Yeah...in a toddlers eyes!" sharpie responded. Shayla smiled and rolled her eyes and then turned to her computer. "Today is news article day! you must have your last article finished today" Mr Bothwell, shaylas business tech teacher was giving out the assignment for the class. "you can write about whatever you choose.....as long as its not about anything like Michael Jackson molesting little boys!" Mr Bothwell turned to look spceficily at the class clown cody. That made the whole calss laugh. Mr Bothwell returned to his desk to finish his work and the class began to work on finding their news articles. Shayla logged onto Google and Typed "Doodlebop News Articles." a number of different results poped up onto the computer screen but one certin result caught her eye. Shayla stared at the computer screen with wide eyes. The result she found read, " Toronto Daily: The Doodlebops, Kids favorite rock band, May have a few new members added to their ever popular show." Shayla was still starting at the computer screen but with more than wide eyes. She clicked the result and it took her to a page full of a news article written completly about The Doodlebops new Members. This is what it read.

Toronto Daily: The Doodlebops, kids favorite rock band, may have a few new members added to their ever popular show.
    we caught up with the creators of the show, Michael Hirsh and Carl Lenox, and got a few questions answered.

Toronto Daily: so who are these new members?
    Carl: well we cant release their names just yet but we can tell you they are much younger then Deedee,Rooney, and Moe.
    Toronto Daily: what roles do they play in the show?
    Michael: they help Deedee,Rooney, and moe with alot of things. They help the clubhouse members also with things. they are a big help in the show. they are also multi talented. They play all sorts of insturments and help write the songs the Doodles record in the studio. all 3 members have the same hobbies as Deedee,Rooney, and Moe so its almost like all 3 Doodles have their own Mini Me's.
    Carl: all we can say is this new season is really gonna make the kids wanna rock and bop along. it may ever get the parrents out of their seats. the songs are amazingly catchy and the dances are easy for the little ones to memmick.

That was all we could get out of them but we were able to find out when they plan to film the new season. We have yet to find out the air date but make sure to check up with Toronto Daily for the air date!

Shayla sat at her computer desk with her mouth hanging wide open starting at the computer screen. Becca looked over to shayla and noticed her facial expression. " shayla close your mouth, your gonna have a unidentafied flying object flying down you throte if you dont!" shayla did listen to becca. She was way to shocked to move. Becca tapped sharpies shoulder. " hey, whats up with shayla?" she asked. Sharpie looked over to shayla. "must be something wrong." sharpie waved her hand in front of shaylas face. " shayla.....Deedee?.....Earth to the Doodlebop! come back down to earth!!!" sharpie was still waving her hand in front of shaylas face. Shayla grabbed sharpies hand and turned her head slowly to face sharpie and becca. "whats wrong with you?" becca said. Shayla had a look of confusion on her face. "i...i...i...um...these new members..." she couldnt finish her sentence. "what new members? what are you talking about?" sharpie said snatching her hand away from shayla. Shayla pointed to the computer screen. Sharpie and becca both read the tittle and knew exactly what was going on. "hey..these new members...do you think one of them can be you?" sharpie asked. shayla sighed. "yeah..possibly..they did say they had a suprise for me." shayla said. becca raised an eyebrow. "...hey wait...dont you have two sisters? i think they could be the other members." shayla noded her head yes. Becca and sharpie exchanged looks and then looked back at shayla. "well, your gonna have a wild time up there, but your gonna have to keep in contact with us. me and sharpie will wanna know all the details of the crazy-ness your gonna go through." becca said. "yup, we'll watch ever eppy of the new doodlebops just to see you act!" sharpie said laughing. "becca slpped sharpie on the arm and rolled her eyes. " what! that was funny!" sharpie said before turning around to her computer to finish her article. Shayla,still in a state of shock, turned to look at the clock. There was only 15 minutes of class left before it was time to go home. Shayla sighed and turned back to her computer and decided to juss sit and let her mind race for the rest of the class period.
    15 minutes passed and the bell rang. shayla huged sharpie and becca and told her goodbyes to her friends,gathered her things and headed to the busses.
    she finally made it outside after rushing through other kids who were ready to go home. her other friends samii,mary,kookie, and amelia were waiting for her at the bus ramp.
    she walked over to them. samii gave her a hug before she noticed something was wrong. "shayla bug!....whats wrong?" shayla had a bit of a blank expression on her face. " my parents, the show...me and my sisters on the show....help" shayla said trying not to seem to spazed out. "what!!!" amelia screamed. "how do you know their talking about you deedee?" mary asked. "there was a news article about it" shayla responded. "oh" her friends all responded at the same time. "shayla looked down at the ground and then looked back up. her bus was here. She hugged her other friends and told them goodbye. she promised to keep in touch with all of her Alabama friends because she was moving to canada with her blood parents. she would probley never see them again but they would certantly see her....on Tv. Shayla borded her bus and sat down in her usual seat. It wouldnt be much longer til she finally mett her blood parents. The Rockstars, she was a Rockstars Daughter and she would just have to accept th fact tht she could soon be a rockstar herslef.

Rockstars Daughter. Empty Re: Rockstars Daughter.

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:25 pm

wow good job shayla i can't wait to read chaoter 2
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sun May 31, 2009 10:30 pm

thanx jen.
    imma work on chapter 2 tomorrow.
    im headed to bed now tho. i stayed up til 11 to finish this chapter lol

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:32 pm

ur welcome shayla and well that is ok and good i can't wait to read it
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Number of posts : 60

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am

looks like I've got my side to finish..... I'll have to completely re-write it though..... I'll start asap.
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 pm

thats great =]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

yeah that is great and i guess i am going to have to do one too but right now i am working on chapter 6 of my story which is called jennifer and shayla love to tap dance
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

here is chapter 2 =P

Chapter 2
    Behold the Magic locket.

After a 30 minute ride, The school bus finally came to shaylas stop. Shayla was the only person left on her bus because her stop was last. She grabed her bag and stood up and begn to walk twords the bus door. The bus driver smiled at shayla before she steped off. The smile somehow gave her a scence of comfort. She was so nervous about meeting her parents. She steped off the bus and Looked in the direction of her house. She noticed an unfimilar car in her drive way. It was a cream-coloured Prius. Shayla Knew it was Them. She took a deep Breath and grabed her Lucky locket. Shayls locket was given to her in her 7th grade year of Jr High School. She found it in her locker one day with a note attached to it. The note asked her to never take the locket off and she never did. She didnt know who gave her the locket but it ment alot to her. Shayla started to walk home. She reached her house and stoped at the door. "ok shayla this is it" she wispered to herself. "this is the one happening thats gonna change my life forever...and im ready for what ever comes my way." with her confidence, she opened the door and walked into the living room to find her Blood parents and her foster parents both sitting down in the livng room. Shaylas foster mother smiled at her and then looked over to shaylas blood mother. Her blod mother was looking down at the floor but looked up when shaylas foster mother looked at her. She looked over to shayla and smiled. She had tears weiling up in her eyes and she put her hand over her mouth to try to control it. Shayla kinda smiled back. "uhm..Shayla, this is your biologicial mother....Lisa" her foster mother said. Lisa got up from where she was sitting and walked over to shayla. This was the first time shayla got to see lisa. She had light blonde hair and baby blue eyes that would catch anyones attention. She had a soft smile that would brighten up anyones day. Shayla was nervous to talk to lisa but she finally came out with something. "uhm...hi...mom." shayla said. that made lisa smile even more and teats began to flow down the sides of her face. "hello sweetheart" lisa said huging shayla. shayla huged her back. "wow, i cant believe how much you've grown. i've seen so many pictures of you when you were younger and now that you almost grown, your starting to favor your father." lisa said looking over to shaylas father."shayla, this is your father chad" lisa said. Shayla looked over to him. he smiled at her and got up to hug Shayla. he was a tall guy with jet black hair and brown eyes that had a tint of green in them. he had a nice smile that made him seem like a friendly person. "its nice to finally get to meet you" he said. "like wise" shayla responded. "well now that we all know each other, why dont you sit down shayla. we all need to talk to you about something" her foster mother said. Shayla went and sat in between her blood parents. "shayla,you do know that your going to canada to Live with your biologicial parents until your out of school right?" her foster mother asked. "uhm..yeah i suppose.." shayla said. her foster mother noded her head. Lisa exchanged a look with chad. "we told you we have a suprise for you and we're going to go ahead and tell you what it is. Your gonna be a characture on our show" lisa said. "uh..that is if you want to!" chad said. "your sisters also are going to be on the show as charactures." lisa said smiling. Shayla smiled back to lisa and noded her head ok. "well, that just about covers everthing then" shaylas foster mother said getting up out of her seat. Lisa and chad got up out of their seats and so did shayla. "we're so gald we finally got to meet you sweetheart" lisa said. "yup, we have family and friends that cant wait to meet you either. your sisters a psyched. they didnt even know you existed until we told them last week." chad said. that made shayla laugh a little. "im glad i got to meet you both also. im looking forward to meeting your family and firnds..and my sisters and im looking forward to my new life with you all in canada. if you dont mind me asking...when are we leaving?" shayla said. "Tomorrow, we're gonna give you time to pack your belongings and we'll be by to pick you up tomorrow in the tour bus." chad responded. Shayla noded. A few more minute passed with talking and shayla finally said her goodbyes to her new parents. Lisa kissed her on the forehead and chad gave her a big hug then they both left. Shayla was happy about her new life. Of course she was gonna miss her foster parents, she would keep in touch with everyone down here for sure, But she was psyched about starting a new life as a Rockstars Daughter. Shayla ran to her room and packed her things in less then an a few hours. By the time she finished packing it ws time for her to go to bed. She slipped into her PJs and crawled into her bed. Her mind was racing but it didnt take long for her to fall asleep. She always fell asleep with her locket in her hand. Sure enough she was holding it in her right hand fast asleep. She was unawere that the locket was glowing, she was WAY unawere that the locket held a special magic that would turn her life around. She didnt know wbout i yet, but it would be too long til she found out.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm

wow that is really good shayla good job
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Totally excited!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 pm

me too i can't wait to see our new sister shayla for the first time allysa
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:17 pm

*wonders* How am I going to rewrite my story.......
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Chapter 3
    Hocus pokus?

The Next Morning, shayla awoke to the sound of what sounded like a bus outside in her front yard. Shayla sat up in her bed and peered out her windown to see a lrage rockstar like tour bus. "woah" was the only thing that came out of her mouth. She quickly hoped out of bed and got dressed and headed outside to where the tour bus was. A door on the side of the bus opened up and out walked lisa with a smile on her face. Chad followed behind her. Lisa and chad both saw shayla and walked over to her. Lisa huged shayla. "good morning sweetie" lisa said with a warm smile. "mornin'" shayla responded. "so are you ready to leave?" chad asked. Shayla noded her head. Shaylas foster parents walked outside with her bags and walked over to shayla to give her her bags. Chad packed the bags into the bus and shayla told her goodbyes to her foster parents. " i promise i'll call everyday" she said hugging both her foster parents. They all said their goodbyes and lisa,chad and shayla borded the tour bus. Shayla was in awe as soon as she steped foot on the bus. it was amazing. there was a small kitchen, what looked like a tiny living room with a flat screen tv, a bathroom and 3 back rooms that had beds in all of them.Lisa smiled to see shayla looking around at the different things in the bus. "shayla, theres a few people i want you to meet. they have been waiting to meet you since yesterday." lisa shayla. "Girls, can you come in here please?" chad said calling twords one of the back rooms. Two girls came walking out. One looked to be about 17 or 18 and the other one looked to be about 12 or 13. "shayla, this is your sisters, jennifer and allysa. " lisa said. The two girls smiled at shayla and shayla smiled back at them. The youngest, allysa, had chads colour hair and lisas baby blue eyes. The oldest,Jennifer, had dirty blonde hair and blue-ish eyes. Before shayla could say something to her new sisters a young man walked from the back of the room followed by a lady. The man walked up to chad, took one look at shayla, and looked back to chad. he smiled. "this must be who you've been telling me about huh?" the man said. Chad smirked and noded his head. "well, im Jamie" the young man said holding out his hand. Shayla shook his hand and smiled to him. "its nice to meet you." she said. Jamie noded. The lady that was following jamie steped up in front of shayla. " so your shayla? well its a pleasure to meet you then, im kate, your fathers best friend. i went to High School with him and i was with your parents when they gave you up for addoption." she said. she had a british like voice and she was very tall. "its a pleasure to meet you too kate. " shayla said. "shes also you godmother" chad said looking at kate with a funny smirk. Jennifer was looking at shayla funny. "you dont talk much do you." she asked. shayla. Shayla thought for a moment. "...well i guess im a little shy..." she said looking down to the floor. "aw, well dont be...we dont bite." kate said. "well...we dont.. i dont know about kate over here." chad said looking over to kate with a big grin on his face. Kate gave chad an evil look. "Alright, you have exactly 5 seconds to run for your life ya tall skinny toothpick because im gonna snap you like a twig for making that comment!!" kate said to chad. Chads eyes got big and he ran for his life to the back room and slammed the door closed. He also locked it. Kate grabbed a pillow off off the couch that was in the tiny living room and looked over to the girls. "excuse me ladies but i have to go die bomb your father for making the comment he juss made." kate said. Chad poked his head out of the door. Kate started walking his way and he screamed like a girl and closed the door again. Lisa was sitting at the tiny kitchen table shaking her head. She rolled her eyes. "they've been like that ever since they met in high school. They are juss playing around" she explained. Shayla looked over to the door in the back and all of a sudden this sparkley blue like dust came from the inside of the door and you could hear chad screaming at the top of his lungs. When shayla saw the dust her facial expression turned from shy like to WTF?!. " uhm...what was..that?" she asked with the WTF look still upon her face. "thats..uhm..nothing sweetie" lisa said. It didnt seem like nothing to shayla but it wasnt something she was worried about. Chad came running out of the back room with kate following behind him. "i gave him the pillow fight of his life!" kate said. Chad was trying to catch his breath. "she hit me so much with that pillow, that she beat the doodlebop completly out of me!" he said still trying to catch his breath. Shayla laughed, though she had no idea what he ment by that. Jamie came walking to where everyone was. "we're almost home everyone" he said. shayla hadnt noticed but 3 hours had passed since she had been on the bus. There were only two more hours left til they were in canada. "hey, we dont have anything to do for the next few hours til we get home" jennifer said. "lets get to know each other a little" allysa said to jennifer and shayla. Shayla and jen noded their head yes and thei girls sat down and started talking. Lisa and chad both looked at each other and smiled. "well look at that honey, we finally have our whole family together." chad said. Lisa laied her head on chads shoulder and sighed. "yes we do, this makes me so happy now. our 3 little girls, finally together." she said. This was a complete new start of a new life for shayla. She had a feeling this trip to canada would be a wild adventure for her waitng to happen and she couldnt wait to see what was instore for her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 pm

wow shayla that was really good i can't wait to read chapter 4 of u will write it and post it on here
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Okay,I cannot wait to read the third chapter.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm

me either allysa
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

here is the 4th chapter. im planning on making this story something like the twlight movie but insted of the family being vampires, they are doodlebops. the cast of lazy town will be involved but they arnt the good guys! lol
    i sent jen my idea for the story and so far she likes it and i hope you will too...anyways didnt wanna keep talking and keep you waiting so here is chapter 4
    srry if there is typo...i type way too fast and i dont have much time to look over and check for the errors.

Chapter 4
    meeting the family.

Two Hours had Passed Quicker then Shayla Expected. They had finally arrived in canada. The Tour bus Pulled up next to a big building that had a sign on it that said Studio 1 on the front of two big doors. "we're finally here!" chad said as he opened the bus door and steped out. Lisa,jamie,kate and jennifer followed behind him. Shayla also followed them and allysa was behind her. As they steped out of the bus shayla looked around but before she could get a good look at the things around her Allysa grabbed her hand and pulled her into the studio. Lisa and everyone else wasnt far behind. Allysa led shayla to two bigger doors that had the sign on the front that read Welcome to the set of The DoOdLeBoPs! shayla smiled big as allysa led her through the two door into a BIG room filled with tons of different things like camera and the set of the Doodlebop Express. There was people everywhere. each of them were moving about. None of them were standing still. Lisa and everyone else walked through the doors. "heyy everyone" lisa said. As soon as she said that everyone in the studio stoped what they were doing and turned to look at lisa. "we brought someone here with us." chad said. This one man walked out of a room with papers in his hand. he looked to be about 40 or 50 and he was wearing plastic rimed glasses. He stoped in his tracks when he saw Allysa standing next to shayla. He look at shayla for a moment before looking over to lisa and chad. "this must be her, the one you've been telling me about" he said walking over to shayla and allysa. Lisa steped over to shayla. "shayla, this is Carl Lenox. he is one of the creators of the Doodlebops." she said. Carl smiled at shayla and she smiled back "its a pleasure to finally meet you young lady" he said. "likewise" shayla responded. Allysa still had a good grip on shaylas hand. "c'mon, you gotta meet everyone else! i know they wanna meet you!" allysa said dragging shayla to meet the crew. As allysa was introducing her sister to the other cast and the crew chad took lisa off to talk to her privitely. Chad had a concerned look on his face. "i know that look chad mcnamara, what are you thinking?" Lisa asked him. Chad sighed. "lis, im glad we brought her to the epsiode rehursel but i dont think we can bring her tomorrow for the taping." chad said. Lisas big blue eyes widened. "why not? we finally have our middle child back. i wanna be able to finally spend time with her and the girls. why dont you want her to be here tomorrow? is there a problem or something?" she asked. Now he had gotten lisa upset and chad was afride of lisa when she was upset. "i..i..i..ok im juss gonna tell you whats up. The cast and crew from lazytown is coming to visit here tomorrow. you know Magnus and Carl are close friends but you also know that they found out about shayla. you know they want her for themsleves for their show. they have been trying to get ahold of her since she was born. they know about the power in her locket and you know they want to use that power for their own purposes. i dont want her to suddenly come up missing. you know how sneeky and fast they are!" chad said trying his best to keep his voice at a wisper. "she can be here on set one minute and we turn our back for a moment and then shes gone. i dont want her to become one of them. lisa she belongs to us. shes a doodlebop not a citizen of lazy town." chad said looking lisa stright in the eyes. Lisa sighed and then look over to shayla, who was still getting introduced to the cast and crew. "look,chad, thats not gonna happen you know it wont. we are way faster then the lazytowners and i'll make sure nothing happens to her. shes not a doodlebop yet. shes still a part of this family tho. if we keep her near us while they are visiting im sure nothing will happen..if it makes you feel better i'll even stick her and jen and allysa in my dressing room and keep them in there until they lazy towners leave." Lisa said. Chad sighed and shook his head. Allysa had introduced shayla to everyone and dragged her back over to lisa and chad. she still had that grip on shaylas hand. Lisa giggled and looked at allysa. "Honey you can let go of her hand now. i think your hurting her with your death grip" lisa said giggling at allysa who smiled and let go of shaylas hand. "sorry sis, i juss feel close to you already. i finally have a sister close to my age i can hang with." allysa said. Shayla smiled but then looked over to jen. "what about jen, dont you two get along?" shayla asked. Allysa shook her head. "most of the time we dont. but thats normal for an older sister to be annoyed by a way younger sister." allysa responded. Shayla noded. "well i got to meet everyone but i keep thinking i missed meeting one person." shayla said. Allysa looked over to chad who was looking around the studio. "what is it daddy?" allysa asked. Chad looked down to allysa. "i dont think she met jonny yet did she?" he asked. Allysa got wide eyed and then looked at shayla and smiled this big smile. "no she hasnt, OMG your gonna love him!" allysa said grabbing shaylas hand again and dragging her to another door that had a orange star on it. Allysa knocked on the door and someone answered. The someone was Jonny Wexler. When shayla looked at him she got a weird feeling inside her stomach. it was almost like butter flys. Jonny Looked at allysa and then looked over to shayla and looked back to allysa again. "what do you want small fry?" jonny asked allysa. Allysa gave jon an evil look. " i thought i told you to stop calling me that!...im botherng you to introduce you to my sister." allysa said. Jonny looked over to shayla and smirked. shayla couldnt stop looking at him. He was very hansome. He had dark brown hair with the green-est eyes shayla had ever seen. he had the most perfect lips and he was kinda short but somewhat taller than shayla. Allysa looked at both shayla and jonny and then smiled. "im juss gonna go talk to my mother and let you to get to..uh..know each other." she said running over to lisa and chad, who happened to be staring at shayla and jonny. Shaylas eyed widened and she couldnt get herself to talk. Jonny sturred a little but finally introduceh himself. "uhm..im jonny,....nice to meet you." he said. Shayla still couldnt say anything so she noded her head and smiled insted. All of a sudden Carl yelled out. "alright people its time for the rehursel, places people! places!!!!!" he yelled. jonny looked at shayla one more time and then ran past her to take his place for the rehursel. Shayla walked over to allysa and jen to see what was going on. "whats this rehursel thing carl is talking about?" shayla asked. "its the rehursel the cast does a day before shooting the eppy for the Doodlebops." jen responded. shayla looked over to the set where everyone was rehursing. Lisa and chad had already done to intro for the beginnging of the episode and we trying to find jonny, who was hiding. Shayla sighed and keep her eyes on her parents. "we're gonna be there soon" allysa said. shayla noded her head and grabed on to her locket. This all seemed too unreal but it was deffenetly real!......

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:03 pm

wow good chapter shayla i can;t wait to read chapter 5 when u r ready to post it on here
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

YES! I talked more! I can work with that. Awesome chapter shayla!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

and it also means i get to fight with u allysa lol
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

rawr! I kill you! *giggles* This'll be fun!
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 pm

yes i made it that way lol
    i juss have one question allysa.
    if this was all real would you really drag me everywhere with you around the studio with your death grip?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

that is a good question shayla and i just hope she doesn't lol
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves
    Butterfly_of_Werewolves

Post by Butterfly_of_Werewolves Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am

No. Maybe. I DON'T KNOW!!!!! Don't hurt me!
    The.Bitch.Shayla
    The.Bitch.Shayla

Post by The.Bitch.Shayla Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:10 pm

O_o lol
    Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am